Naruto White Gem - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanfiction

Old 03-01-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Devon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdom
Default Naruto White Gem

Hello this is a re-make of my old "Naruto Dark Gem" Thank you for reading and plz post and rate. Thank you

Naruto woke up gasping for breath. "I'm willing to break those bonds to gain power." Sasuke said in his dream.

Sigh "It's gonna be another one of those days.'' He said to himself.

He looked outside and it was a glorious day. Naruto felt gloomier. Naruto went thru the normal routine took a shower, ate ramen for breakfast…again, and made his bed.

He left his apartment in a hurry knowing Tsunade would lecture him for being late. He arrived at the Hokage's Tower barely on time. But that didn't stop Sakura from knocking him on the head for almost being tardy, and being told that he was picking up Kakashi's bad habit.

"Sakura that's just insulting." He whimpered.

There were no exciting missions at the moment so Naruto chose a Class C mission of guarding someone's farm while they were out.
14 Hours later
Fortunately Naruto had the pleasure of passing the time at Farmer Nanzey's by fighting a small amount of bandits with little effort. He considered this training.

He arrived at the North gate of Konoha when he saw a mysterious figure staring at him. Normally Naruto would have sassed him, but he realized that this person wasn't someone to fool with because of the fact that his hands and feet were matted with dried blood, probably his own.

The weird thing though was his eyes they were exactly like Naruto's except...they seemed clearer...no purer that was the word. He looked Naruto’s age, had silver hair, a cape that was covering his mouth, and a sword strapped on his back. Naruto blinked and the stranger was gone.

''Weird." He thought. He arrived at the Hokage's and received his payment for his deed. "Um..Hokage?" Naruto asked. "What?" she replied bored out of her skull.

"Do you know anyone with silver hair, a cape covering his mouth, and deep blue eyes?" That woke her up and she looked scared out of her mind. "LEAVE!" she shouted.

Naruto was confused more than frightened at the moment, but he left in a hurry to Ichiraku's. Back with Tsunade Shizune heard her yell, and gave her a puzzled look. Tsunade was shivering with fear and just said, “Dester.”

Naruto arrived at Ichiraku and ordered his regular being at least 4 bowels of ramen. He sat next down and noticed a certain violet-haired individual. "Oh hi Hinata how was your day today?" He asked and noticed she was taken back by being acknowledged. "It was really boring actually." She said with a slight blush. "Same here." he replied.

As we all know Hinata had a "slight" crush on our hero and wanted to tell him about how she felt, but couldn't due to the fact of lack of courage.

"I will now tell him about how I feel finally." she thought. "Ahh Naruto I have something to tell you." she said while twiddling her thumbs. "Hmm?" he looked up. "I..I..I.I..I want to admit that I-"

But Naruto felt someone looking at him with a cold stare and he turned around. It was that weird stranger but this time he walked up to him and said "I'll have one shrimp noodle please" With no emotion. Hinata thought to herself "SO CLOSE!" He sat right between Naruto and Hinata and gave Naruto an icy stare. Hinata noticed this and said "Please don't...” and the stranger said with sincerity "I'm sorry but did I disturb something?" and that made Hinata wonder like Naruto "Who is this guy?"

"No not at all." Hinata replied with a crimson face.

"1 shrimp" the old man said chuckling breaking the odd silence. "Thank you." the stranger said. Naruto and Hinata went back to their meals and thought "What a weirdo." Naruto finished his meal quicker than usual because of the new guy. "Um hey Hinata do you mind if I walk you home?" he said this out of pure concern for her because of the weirdo. She was looking like she was going to melt by the offer and barely said "Okay." He grabbed her hand and ran out as fast as possible.

Hinata had a lot of things on in her mind and those were " HE'S HOLDING MY HAND, HE'S WALKING ME HOME, AND HE"S PROBABLY GOING TO GIVE ME A KISS!"

But Naruto was thinking "I hope that stranger isn't a pervert after Hinata!"
As soon as Hinata was at the rather large compound she prepared to receive a kiss but ended up getting a "Man good thing that weirdo didn’t chase after you." he said with complete concern. "Oh that’s why you walked me home." she said with sadness but cheered up when she realized he was protecting her. "Well I'm going to bed...be careful that guy may be dangerous."

Back at Ichiraku the stranger just finished his meal and thought to himself "Naruto you are dense." he chuckled to himself

Next Day

Tsunade just got to her office with Shizune and Sakura holding a stack of papers when Tsunade noticed someone was in her chair. "HEY JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU A-” and stopped because the stranger revealed himself, and a shiver went through her spine. He laughed and made a few hand-seals. His palm became surrounded by a blue lightning, and charged at her with inhuman speed.

He only just stopped inches away from Tsunade's face when he said "It's been a while Tsunade." She replied with a hint of fear "Dester I guess you want to be released from your mission." Sakura was stunned by two things:
1. He didn’t kill Tsunade.
2. He was the fastest person she's ever seen. Faster than Gai-sensai

Sakura barely choked out "Hokage-sama...who is he?" Dester looked at Sakura and said "Forgive me." She thought "How could he be so nice after what he just pulled?!!"

"My name is Dester Rendaisu and I'm currently on a mission that requires the Hokage's permission to end."

He hissed the last part and gave Tsunade a cold look. He realized Sakura was the one talking to him and said "My, aren't you a very pretty girl?"

Sakura blushed at his compliment. "Well… is my mission over?" He looked at Tsunade who was confused from his last remark. "...Yes." she finally whispered asking herself, “Is this really Dester? The one who enjoyed torturing others when he was 10? No he’s changed.”

He looked really happy at the answer was about to leave when Tsunade asked "What are you going to do now?"

He looked at her and replied, “I’m going to talk to him.” and added right before he left "Oh and can you assign me to a team please? I'm a little lonely from this last mission." Tsunade nodded and he disappeared. Sakura then yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

Naruto was out training in the forest when he felt a presence behind him. He quickly turned and saw the stranger (obviously Dester). Naruto then blinked and he was gone again. "WHERE DID HE GO?!!!" he panicked "Who is this guy? He's insanley fast."
He felt a hand come onto his shoulder and heard "Too slow Naruto-kun." Naruto back kicked but got nothing but air. "Who the Hell are you? He asked. Dester replied coolly above Naruto, "My name is Dester Rendaisu and we need to talk."

Next Day

Naruto was going crazy with nervousness and anticipation. That Dester guy told me to meet him at the park and he'll explain what this is all about.
Dester arrived 5 minutes later and told Naruto to calm down because Naruto was jumping like an idiot asking dumb questions. When he told Naruto to shut up Naruto yelled at him "Spit it out, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID I KNOW YOUR SECRET, AND WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT?!" Dester was amused with the way Naruto was acting now.

"Ok I'll tell you what I wanted to tell you for so long but calm down." Naruto did calm down a little after hearing this. "Whew...ok, deep breaths, how to say this… straight to the point… ok Naruto I've been guarding you and your friends from the Kyubi, don't be so shocked and sit down, anyway if you lost control of the demon someone would have to stop you, I’m that someone.”

Naruto gulped at that.

“But fortunately you never lost control and I’m pretty impressed about that.” Taking a deep breath “I have watched you Naruto, watched you since you were 9 years old, and” He was interrupted by Naruto asking “WAIT, WAIT, WAIT how old are you right now?!” Dester responded “14 ½ years old. Why?” Naruto blurted out “SO YOU BEEN GUARDING ME FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU’RE MY AGE?!!”

How strong are you? Naruto thought. “Anyway", Dester annoyed now, "I have now finally been released from guarding you by order of 5th Hokage.” Another breath “Naruto you may now ask me anything you wish.”

After a series of Q&A Naruto learned that Dester was no ordinary shinobi in fact he probably matched Kakashi…maybe even stronger...Nah.

“Wait so you’re still only a genin?” Naruto asked. “I thought you would be at least a chunin if you say you could stop me if the Kyubi was unleashed?” Dester replied with a dark sadness “Please don’t go into the Chunin exams… it brings back bad memories.” (Author’s NOTE: Later in different chapter)

20 minutes later Dester said that Naruto should go to the Hokage’s and get a mission or else. Realizing he was late Naruto said his goodbyes and charged off at full speed. Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto (who got off easy) were apparently going to get a replacement for Sasuke this put a mix of emotions in Naruto which was sadness at his name and excitement for a new sparring opponent.

For Sakura it was just sadness. Kakashi was unreadable about this and asked blatantly “Who is the replacement?” Tsunade said “Bring him in.”

The door slid open and none other than Dester appeared.

Naruto’s reaction: “Awesome I can’t wait to train with you.”

Sakura’s reaction: “He’s the one who attacked Tsunade-sama” He called me pretty (Blush). He’s kinda hot too.”

Kakashi’s reaction: “I got him AGAIN. The first time was scary enough. HE RIVALED ME AT THE AGE OF 8!
Dester’s reaction: Kakashi TWICE? And Miss Beautiful Sakura… Naruto.

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-17-2007 at 02:21 AM.
Devon 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-01-2007, 06:44 PM   #2
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Devon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdomDevon 123 is a bearer of wisdom
Default Naruto White Gem ch 2

Ch 2
"Well, well looks like I got teamed up with my last mission, a beautiful maiden, and my old sensei. I think I got it pretty good." Dester said looking at Sakura making her blush. "Dester I think you should get to know your teammates better." Tsunade said with a small hint of interest. Dester simply smiled underneath his cape. Later at the park.

Kakashi asked not caring "Ok what are your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams?" Dester replied "I like caring people, watching the stars, and admire Ms Sakura over there (Sakura nearly fainted at this). My dislikes are people who kill for fun, snobby idiots, and mushrooms (They taste really bad). My hobbies are helping others. Now that we got that over with, let’s leave."
"Wait" Naruto asked interested "what's your dream?" Dester stopped and looked down at his feet "I have no dream.” He said emotionless

"But I have a hope....." He thought to himself
Naruto was stunned "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A DREAM? EVERONE HAS A DREAM! WHATS UP WITH YOU?" he shouted. "Kakashi what shall we do now?" ignoring him. "Ok I want Naruto and Sakura to see what you can do so we are going to do a test. One we're all familiar with." "Let me guess the bell test?" Dester asked bored. Kakashi nodded.
FLASHBACK
It was the day after the Genin Exams
"Dester Rendaisu, Cythen Usahera, and Kodo Usahera are on Team 5. Iruka said. Cythen was the biggest kid in school and was annoyed that he got a shrimp on his team. "WHAA-? Why do I have to be paired with him?" pointing at Dester. Iruka replied simply "Because you and your brother got the lowest scores on the exam while he got the highest, and the teams are supposed to be balanced." Everyone laughed silently at the biggest oaf in school while Dester just gave Cythen a death glare. "Anyway," Iruka continued "your jonin instructor is Hatake Kakashi."

He then slowly went thru the teams and their teacher and when to meet them.
Time passed by as Team 5 waited for their instructor. When he finally did come it was 2 hours after the arranged meeting time and they were all pissed. "Why the HELL are you so late?!" the brothers yelled in unison
"Well I got lost on the road of life and-" Dester had given him a scary look and said "Don’t lie you baka."
Kakashi thought "This kid has guts to stand up to me." "Well anyway let’s talk about ourselves now...starting with you." Pointing at Cythen
"Well I like pranks, I hate shrimps, and I dream to be the strongest man ever. Kodo being a twin said the same, but Dester the coldest kid in school replied "Go to Hell." this little insult earned him a spot on Kakashi's KILL LIST. "Well then tomorrow we will be doing a survival test to see who makes Genin." He said. Cythen yelled "WE ARE ALREADY GENINS!" Kakashi then replied coolly "No we just eliminated the really hopeless fools that we know couldn't cut it." and added "Oh don’t eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll puke. Bye"
Next Day at training ground 12
Dester figured out that Kakashi had a habit of being late so he had a light breakfast and arrived an hour late just before Kakashi. Apparently the brothers arrived early and had no dinner or breakfast and just trained hand-to-hand the whole time, they ended up being too tired to stand. "Great" he thought "now they'll just slow me down."
Kakashi explained the rules of the bell test and the consequences for failing leaving them speechless.
"The test starts... Now." stated Kakashi. The 2 brothers went 2 separate ways while Dester just stayed put. "If you wanted to die so early in life Dester you should have chosen jumping off a cliff." Kakashi pointed out. "Same goes for you." he replied.
Dester charged at the Jonin with an incredible pace. Kakashi had a hard time keeping up with the linking kicks, flips, and punches but ended up kicking Dester 20 feet onto a lake. But water was Dester's best element. (He was walking on water) He went thru a long list of hand-signs and put his hands in the water.
"WATER STYLE: Water Dragon Barrage!" Instantly Kakashi knew Dester was no regular genin, because that technique required a large amount of chakra to do and high stamina to keep the hands in the water. Dester then unleashed what looked like 25 dragon headed spikes out of the lake towards Kakashi who didn't have an easy time dodging them.
At the end of the onslaught Dester surprise attacked Kakashi by appearing behind him and low-kicking his legs. The Jonin didn't know what was worse losing or losing to an 8 year old. Kakashi was being pushed to his limit and didn't know what to do, so he did something quite rash. "Sharingan."
Dester gulped "I didn't think he would use the Sharingan so early. Now my whole plan is ruined. I'm gonna have to find the others and make a new one." he thought to himself. After a while Dester managed to knee Kakashi giving him time to escape. "I hope I find them before Kakashi does." he said to himself.

"Who is that kid? Not only was he able to do a high lv jutsu, he pushed me enough to use the Sharingan, and still was able to hit me so he could escape...I like Him."

Cythen was stunned at what he just saw Dester attacked Kakashi head on and was winning till he ran away. "Yikes!" he eeped. Suddenly He heard a twig snap and expected Dester. But what he heard was "Found you." and saw a towering figure.
Dester was having trouble finding the brothers because he was also hiding himself from the Jonin who popped up at bad times when there weren’t that many hiding places. "At this rate I'll never find them. So I have to bring them to me." He doubled back and went to find the bros.

The Jonin who was tracking Dester with expert skill was focused on one thing, distracting him from the others.
That was when he felt something latch to his feet “A trap?!” he thought. He then heard "Twin Weight Drop Jutsu" and was pulled down by a tremendous weight which pulled him straight to the ground. The first thing he felt was shell shock mixed with pain as he collapsed to the ground. When he looked up he saw the 2 brother’s high-fiving each other. He felt a surge of relief arise within himself and he said “Don’t be to cocky.” and dropped his illusion.
Standing in his place was Dester. “Now then we have to make a plan to attack Kakashi-sensei TOGETHER because he’s too strong to be fought individually.” Dester said. Cythen pouted “How about we just stick to the plan we just did, you have to admit it worked good on you?” “No. Because the real Kakashi would be able to break out of that technique, and kill you both. So here’s a plan that I think may work so hear me out. Ok?”

There was 22 min left and Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha Paradise, it was now time to execute the plan. Cythen and Kobo jumped out of their hiding place and attacked Kakashi. “What a strange group this is." Kakashi thought. He easily dodged the grapple technique made by Cythen but got head-butted in the stomach by Kobo. It was Dester's time to shine. He quickly appeared behind Kakashi and got him head locked and yelled to the brothers "Grab the damn bells!" they showed no reluctance doing this. Dester then let go of Kakashi and said "I guess I failed."
The brothers went up to Dester and they did something he didn't expect, they taunted him. "Ha-ha you're gonna go back to school while we are gonna be genins. HAHAHAHA." Dester looked at his feet in shame he expected a "Thank you" or an "I'm sorry" but they taunted him.
Then Kakashi did something unbelievable "YOU FAIL!!"

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-17-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Default Naruto White Gem ch 3

Ch 3

Both the bros did not see this next thing coming. "And for failing I'll add this... you can no longer participate in the Ninja Training Program." Dester was stunned that he could no longer be a ninja. Those words hung in his head. Then he added this "Dester you pass." Both the bros were in shock he was failing them and passing him. Why? "Hey, Kobo shouted, we were the ones who got the bells. We passed!" Kakashi lost his temper. "YES, BUT DID YOU GET THE MEANING OF THE EXERCICE?!" The twins were dumbfounded. Dester replied "Teamwork." Kakashi was impressed at him getting it. "Exactly. You used teamwork in the end but did it in greed. It shouldn't even be considered teamwork. You didn't even thank Dester." Kakashi turned to and said "Dester we will begin our missions tomorrow." For once Dester smiled and said "Thanks sensei."

END FLASHBACK

"Well let's go do it already." Naruto said after a minute's silence. "Jeez Naruto can't you see that Dester is thinking really deep?" Sakura defended. Dester said "No he's right let's get it over with and thank you Sakura-chan."

At Training Ground 15
"Ok Dester let's see what you can do." Kakashi said with nervousness is his voice. "Sure thing Kakashi-sensei.” “Dester good luck out there." Sakura said with a blush. "Ok." he replied with no emotion. "He's a completely different person than before." Sakura thought

When the fight started Dester did not waste his time. He ran with such speed neither Sakura nor Naruto could see him. He appeared about 40 feet away from Kakashi when he did a quick set of seals and his palm was covered with blue lightning. "That technique," Sakura thought, "is that Chidori? He then yelled "Lightning Style: Thunder Pulse Jutsu" Sakura and Naruto banished all thoughts about it being Kakashi’s technique after that, but knew it could still be dangerous.

He charged at Kakashi quicker than last time and barely missed because while Dester was making hand-signs, Kakashi unleashed his Sharingan. Dester ended up "slapping" a rather large boulder and there was a rather loud crack after that, but where he hit the boulder there was a large smoking hole going right through it.
But In his other hand he had the little golden bell Kakashi had been guarding. "Well Kakashi that was the shortest test I've ever taken. Naruto was bewildered "That’s impossible I didn't even see him take it." All Sakura could get out was, "Wow." Kakashi thought to himself, "If I hadn't dodged that attack..."
Later that Night at Ichiraku
"Hey old man I'll just have 1 miso please." Naruto said. "Sure thing Naruto."
“Sakura what do you want?” Dester asked “Nothing please I’m on a diet.” “Come on Sakura your figure is good enough so just eat. And if you don’t you’ll hurt my feelings.” He said with childish innocence. “Fine one bowl” Sakura said reluctantly. Dester smiled under is mask.
During their meal Ino appeared and noticed the stranger and asked "Sakura, who’s the new guy?" Sakura replied with noticeable anger "He's my new teammate." Ino said with light kindness, “Don’t worry my heart is still with Sasuke so you can have him." (Inner Ino, Sakura always get the cute ones)
Ino asked interested "What's your name?" He replied "Dester." "So Dester what's under the cape?" Ino asked hoping he'd take it off. Everybody looked at him and he shrugged. “If you want me to take it off just say it.” Dester said. He slowly unbuttoned his cape and underneath was what looked like a young beautiful angel, but Dester’s pale white skin made him look like a vampire too. So to add this all up all the girls in were staring at him like he was a living jewel. Dester sighed and said “It’s rude to stare.” Naruto knew Dester probably got this a lot.

Slowly almost everyone got over it except Sakura and Ino. Sakura whispered in Ino’s ear “I think I’ll have him seeing as you don’t want him.” Meanwhile Naruto was thinking “Ok so he can fight extremely well, he’s hot, and he has great eyes. I’m NEVER gonna get a girl with him around.” Ino then left with her meal after saying goodbye. That was when Ten-ten, Lee, Neji, Hinata, Shino, and Kiba entered Ichiraku’s ramen shop. Ten-ten gasped at Dester while Hinata worried about Naruto because of the dangerous weirdo. Hinata attacked Dester while he was preoccupied and got a full blast of Juken. At first everyone was shocked at what happened, and then Dester fell sprawling and poofed into smoke. Dester held a kunai at Hinata’s throat when he asked “What did I do wrong?” Then Neji held his own kunai at Dester’s stomach and told him “Back off.” Dester chuckled and complied. Naruto explained that Dester was his new teammate. Hinata was so ashamed, and was about to apologize when Dester said “I understand. It’s only natural she attack me because I haven’t introduced myself, how rude.”

Dester bowed and said “My name is Dester Rendaisu, member of team 7.” It wasn’t that he bowed that made Ten-ten and Sakura blush it was the charm he put in his voice. Instantly Neji and Lee became jealous because Neji liked Ten-ten and Lee liked Sakura. Dester then moved from his seat and pushed Hinata into it next to Naruto while he sat next to Sakura. The 2 girls went crimson at this. Dester then told everyone he’d pay for their meals because of the scene that occurred. Knowing this everyone pigged out, but none ate more than Naruto.
Everybody was surprised at how nice Dester was, and how he charmed all the girls in such a short time.
But something was nagging at Naruto and asked, “Dester how are you so strong?” Dester looked up with a questioning look. “You’re incredibly fast, you can beat Kakashi-sensei without beating an eyelash, and you put a smoking hole in a boulder.” Dester sighed and said “When you’re all finished with your meals I’ll SHOW you how. After hearing this info the 8 ninjas quickly ate the remainder of their food and were all finished within a minute. Dester sighed again. They went to an empty training ground and Dester put his hands together. After 10 seconds the air around him became filled with light. The Hyuga’s activated their Byukugans and recoiled as if they were looking at the sun. “He…he has an incredible amount of chakra around him.” Neji stammered.

That’s when it happened his chakra became visible to the naked eye which only happens if it’s really powerful. It spiraled around him and took the shape of 2 dragons. The dragons became bigger and rose higher until they were at least 7 feet wide and rose 100 feet. Then slowly they started to grow faint until they completely disappeared. Dester then said after a long silence, “As you see I have an unnatural amount of chakra. I have also mastered chakra control giving me increased speed and strength. So are you happy with my answer Naruto?” Naruto just nodded speechless about what he just saw. As soon as Lee regained the power to speak he said “Dester will you teach me that technique please?” (He noticed how Sakura was impressed and Lee wanted to do that personally so she’d be his girlfriend).
Dester simply said “Lee that technique took twice as much chakra than you have. If you attempted it you would die.” At hearing this Lee dropped it completely. Neji then with his Byukugan looked at Dester and saw that he still had enough chakra to do that technique a few more times.
That was when 40 Jonin ninjas appeared and asked what happened. Dester said he would take full blame for anything. When the ninjas saw him they said it woke up several people and that’s it. Dester nodded and told them “It will never happen again.” As soon as they all left Dester yelled loud enough for the 8 others to hear “WIMPS!” Kiba asked in confusion
“What da you mean?” Dester replied “ I know that the technique I just used would break any windows within a mile radius, and we are about half a mile away from the village, so many people would be angry. They would have taken any of you without a second thought, but they were afraid that I would use force.”

Naruto had then made up his mind about something after Neji, Kiba, and Ten-ten left. “Dester, Naruto asked, will you train me?” Dester looked and gave a sinister smile. “Sure. But you’re gonna regret it.” Naruto gulped. Then Sakura after careful consideration asked also. And this time Dester replied with concern, “Yes, but-" he never completed his sentence because Sakura was hugging him too tightly. “Ack..can’t..can’t breath.” Sakura loosened her hold only by a little. That’s when Lee got depressed and gave up all hopes that he could score with Sakura, but his fiery spirit came back and he thought, “I will still try to win your heart.”

Then suddenly Hinata went up to Dester and asked to be trained too. Dester looked at her seriously and when he opened his mouth Hinata shouted at the top of her lungs, “I know it will be painful, I know I may be weak, but I’m willing to do it if I change for the better, so please train me.” She was on the verge of tears when Dester said, “I was going to say yes anyways.” That’s when he was tackled to the ground by Hinata also, so he had 2 girls choking the life out of him making him suffocate.
When Sakura finally let go she was dark red after realizing what she did. “Ok we will begin in 10 days so you all can get the right equipment. We are going to be training for 2 weeks straight outside of the village.” Dester stated. The 3 nodded and left for the night. Dester expected Lee to ask too, but surprisingly he just walked up and asked, “Will you duel me for Sakura-chan’s heart?”
Dester raised his eyebrow and declined. “Lee girls are not objects that can be won over by dueling. You have to be kind to them before they are kind to you. Besides do you really expect to win anyways?” Lee then brought out his HANDY-DANDY NOTEBOOK and copied down Dester’s every word and left to find Sakura.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
molten
Unranked and dangerous;Shoichi
Genin

Location: Somewhere close to you... or not, maybe not. No. Definitely not. 100% sure. No 101% sure...
molten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of light

A tip would be to separate the paragraphs a bit more. Also, are you going to keep updates here on end?

molten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
molten
Genin

Location: Somewhere close to you... or not, maybe not. No. Definitely not. 100% sure. No 101% sure...
molten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of lightmolten is a glorious beacon of light

A tip would be to separate the paragraphs a bit more. Also, are you going to keep updates here on end?

Old 03-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #6
molten
Genin

Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Default Naruto white gem

Ch 4
Next Day
Dester looked at his clothes and realized how old, musty, and blood stained they were. He decided ask if Naruto wanted to get a wardrobe change with him. He found Naruto at Ichiraku’s having ramen for breakfast…again. Dester walked up and asked “OI Naruto, want to get some new outfits? Those old ones need to be traded in.” Naruto looked embarrassed and said, “I don’t have any more money. I just spent the last of it on breakfast.” Dester looked sincerely and replied, “Don’t worry I’ll pay for everything. But you owe me.” Naruto smiled and agreed. Dester found a rather pricy equipment shop that was supposed to have the best of everything. Naruto gulped as he saw the price tags and asked, “Dester this place is expensive. Are you sure about this?” Dester ignored him and said, “Naruto go and find something of your liking and come back in 20 minutes.” Naruto sighed and went looking.
20 minuets later
Naruto came back with dark green suit, jet black cargo pants that stopped at his shins, fingerless gloves, and a wooden staff. Dester had gotten a black sleeveless under shirt that showed his abs, a long blue tight shirt, and 2 wrist blades. Dester looked at the staff Naruto brought and frowned. Naruto asked, “Too pricy?” Dester said, “No. you look like a swordsman. Here have this.” and gave Naruto a dark red sword called Murasani. Naruto tested its weight and decided it was a good weapon. Dester gave the cashier the needed amount of money and left saying, “We should get dressed.” They arrived at the Hokage’s tower in their new outfits and weapons equipped.
“So what’s today’s mission?” Naruto asked. Tsunade looked surprised at Naruto’s new outfit and replied simply, “It’s and A rank mission, you are to go with Team 8 and help defend a town that’s being attacked by Rock nin.” Dester asked wisely, “Shouldn’t we go with Gai’s Team instead? They’re better suited for taking out mass numbers than Team 8.” Tsunade replied, “They have already taken a mission elsewhere in Hidden Mist country.” Dester nodded. “So when do we go?” Naruto asked. “Within 15 minutes. You will meet Team 8 Kakashi and Sakura at the North Gate.”

15 minutes later at North Gate of Konoha
“Hey guys are we leaving?” Team 8, Kakashi, and Sakura looked up and saw the new Naruto and Dester. Kurenai and Kakashi looked impressed at the dramatic changes. Kiba and Shino didn’t really care. But Hinata and Sakura blushed and both thought, “If he gets any hotter I think I am going to die.” Naruto liked the attention he was currently getting and smiled. Dester again said, “It’s rude to stare.” Hinata and Sakura snapped out of their trance and gave an embarrassed smile.
8 hours later
Dester had been training Naruto with the fine art of the sword ever since they left, and realized that if Naruto put his mind to it he was a quick learner. Dester stopped training for the day and asked, “Naruto want to see a cool jutsu?” Naruto still wanted to practice with his sword, but seeing a new jutsu outweighed training and shouted, “SURE!!”
When they were far enough from the group Dester slowly went through 9 hand seals and finished with one he had never seen before. Instantly Dester’s hand became surrounded by a mini-tornado that grew bigger with every passing second until he shouted, “Wind Style: Wind Cannon Jutsu.” and pointed to a rocky hill. The mini-tornado shot out and sucked in everything around it, and when it finally hit its target it went right through the hill and ripped apart trees, cut up a rock, and picked up a deserted cabin and tore it to pieces.
The others immediately appeared and asked what happened. Dester said with a bored tone, “I was showing Naruto a new jutsu.” Kakashi shrugged and said, “As long as nobody is hurt. But your punishment for making us worry is…, Kakashi thought to himself (What’s the worst thing boys are bad at?), “cooking duty. Dester made a sinister smile and Kakashi knew he made a mistake.
Later at dinner
“That was the best rabbit I have ever eaten.” Sakura said with a half-full stomach (she’s still on a diet)
Everybody agreed with her even Shino. Kurenai asked, “Dester where did you learn to cook so well?” Dester replied, “Well instead of playing with kids at the Academy I learned how to cook with my spare time.” Dester turned, smirked, and said to Kakashi, “I like this kind of punishment. So I hope to make you worry a bit more now.” Kakashi just sighed. “Well we better get some sleep because we won’t get to Zanjo ‘till tomorrow night and we will be traveling all day.”

3 hours later
Dester got up and checked to see if everyone was asleep. He left silently hoping he didn’t wake anyone. Unfortunately his commotion woke up Sakura who was a light sleeper and she silently followed him. She thought to herself, “Where are you going?” Dester eventually arrived to a lake and started to take off his clothes. Sakura blushed like crazy but still watched. He took off everything except his pants, and slowly walked on the lake. He stood in the center for a minute until he started to gracefully fight on the lake, and whenever he moved the water also moved with him. He did this for 30 minutes or so until he abruptly stopped, and Sakura knew he spotted her. “What’s Sakura doing here?” he thought. He walked up to her and gave her a questioning look. She asked, “What were you doing just now?” He replied, “It’s called the Dance of the Phoenix. It’s an easy way to burn off excess amounts of chakra.” He noticed he was still half-naked, but thought, “Screw it.” Dester then asked his own question that had been bothering him, “Sakura what are your feelings towards me, and don’t lie.” Sakura violently blushed and said, “Well I admit I do like you, and I like the way you treat me.” Dester then took a risk and added, “Compared to Sasuke?” Sakura then looked at her feet and said, “Well Sasuke did always ignored me and never made me feel happy like you do.” Dester noticed her distress and dropped the subject completely. “Let’s get back to the camp.”

When they got back they had a welcoming party. Kakashi landed on Dester’s head thinking he was an enemy and pinned him to the ground. Dester asked, “Did I really wake you all up when I left?” Kakashi explained that Naruto had woken up to go to the bathroom (Hinata blushes) and found that you and Sakura had had disappeared. Then Kurenai stepped in and said, “If you got that innocent little Sakura pregnant, so help me god I’ll rip you to shreds.” And that’s when Sakura fainted with her whole face blushed. Dester just chuckled and said, “Don’t worry I just went for a walk and she came with me. That’s all.” “THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HALF-NAKED?!” Kurenai shouted. Dester gulped after realizing he forgot to put his clothes back on. Even if he could beat all the jounin of Konoha in a single fight, he couldn’t outrun a woman’s wrath. So Dester ended up with a heavy dose of genjustu about him “being ripped to shreds.” He saw right thru the genjutsu though, but just took it like a man. When Dester’s torment was over he got another set of clothes on and went to sleep thinking of a way to humiliate Naruto for his pain.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #8
Sho Minamimoto
The world is garbage!
Jounin

Sho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of light

hm...I find this interesting. It keeps me ocupied without boredom. I'll read it as long as you post it. yeah, I think this would be fine.

Sho Minamimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #9
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Default Naruto whte jem ch 5

Next Day
Naruto woke up with his hand in rather warm water. He then looked at his blankets and saw it was wet. Naruto had been pranked. If Kiba saw him like this he’d be the laughing stock of the village. So he quickly threw his blanket into a small stream making the entire thing wet instead of a single part eliminating any suspicion of him peeing himself. Naruto knew he deserved this because of what he put Dester through, but it was a low trick.

After 2 hours of running through grassland Dester announced that they were now in Rock territory and should be cautious. Team 8, being a tracking team, helped in close encounters with Rock-nin by finding places to hide and Dester would occasionally summon a hawk to scout the areas ahead of them just in case Hinata missed something. Naruto didn’t see why they couldn’t fight the enemy ninjas. “Because we have a diplomatic peace treaty with them saying we won’t cross their borders. Breaking it would lead to war.” Kakashi stated.

When they finally got out of the Hidden Rock country everybody was tired and decided to take a break. Kiba and Naruto then broke into an argument about who could survive longer in enemy territory which only drained what was left of their strength. Dester broke the fight and told them, “If you guys continue fighting like this I’ll just throw you back in there and leave you to die. So cut it out.” He said this with malice in it showing that he wasn’t bluffing. They stopped arguing but still gave each other death glares occasionally.
After the break was over they continued their way to Zanjo in a jogging pace. Hinata along the way tripped over a tree root and sprained her foot. They knew she couldn’t walk and Sakura was about to heal it when Dester said, “Naruto why don’t you carry her until we get to Zanjo?” Hinata blushed when Naruto picked her up and held her legs. Sakura figured out Dester’s plan and said nothing. For the rest of the way Naruto just asked about Hinata’s life and told her exaggerated stories when she asked about his.

6 hours later Kakashi then proclaimed they were about 4 minutes away from their destination. Upon hearing this they quickened their speed and arrived out of breath. Naruto then asked around if there was a ramen shop in the village only to be heart-broken that they had no idea what ramen was. Dester left with Kakashi and Kurenai to talk with the village council about the attacking Rock-nin.

The council explained to Kakashi that there were about 30 Rock-nin attacking the village every other night. They would only burn down crops, but on the last attack 1 person had died. When the meeting was over, the 3 ninjas left to find Naruto and the others. Kurenai found Naruto in a diner, but unfortunately Naruto got himself in a fight with a kid who lost his dad. Naruto thought to himself, “Just like Inari.” The kid yelled, “Who do you think you are. You think your hero? You can’t save us. No one can. You’re just a kid. What can you do?!” The kid broke down in tears and ran out of the diner. Naruto knew that kid’s pain, but the kid refused to listen.

He was lost at that moment until the mother apologized. She said her name was Shiba and her son was Jukoi. Naruto was then told that his death recent and Jukoi was still mourning. Naruto said, “I’m gonna prove your son wrong. I am a hero and I will protect everyone even though I’m a kid.” Dester and everyone else smiled at this, but Dester had to tell him the truth. Dester said in a gloomy voice, “Naruto you can’t save everyone you meet. There will be times when you have to lose someone for the greater good.” Fortunately Naruto was as stubborn as always and replied, “Dester for once I think that you're wrong and what you just said was really idiotic.” Dester smirked and said, “I think you may be right.”

The group had to stay in an inn but they only had 2 rooms left. Both rooms had 4 beds, but there were 5 boys and 3 girls. So that means 1 boy had to sleep with the opposite sex. Sakura volunteered Dester but he declined and said, “How about a contest? Whoever picks the smallest stick gets to sleep with the girls. Shino got the longest, Kiba got the 2nd longest, Dester got the 3rd, and Kakashi got the 4th, so that left Naruto. Hinata’s prayers had been answered.
Next Day
Naruto remembered the prank Dester pulled the day before and checked for warm water, but found none and sighed with relief. He felt something latched to his back and saw Hinata moaning his name. At this Naruto knew he would be blamed for seducing her and would get the same treatment as Dester did by Kurenai. But Naruto looked closely at her face and felt a sudden peace wash over him. He felt calm and at ease. Her smell washed over him like he was at home. He had woken to the scent before but never this strongly. Then he snapped out of it and realized that this was probably from being around Jiraiya too much. Then Hinata started saying something in her dream. “Naruto…Naruto-kun…I..I love you.” It hit Naruto like a heavy waterfall that he almost felt its weight. She loved him. Who never laughed at him when failing at tests, or struggling at an easy jutsu? Who gave him confidence to fight Neji at the Chunin Exams? Who always blushed when he around and fainted when too close? It was always the same Hinata, Hinata, Hinata! He was so stupid for not noticing it before. Obviously the others noticed. Naruto knew Sakura could have healed Hinata’s sprained ankle but didn’t so they could be closer. His head was filled with emotions mainly one that he didn’t recognize. “Is it love?” he asked himself. But his commotion had woken her up. And she fainted when his face was so close that it almost touched. He then got out of bed to take a walk to clear his head. He found Dester along the way and decided to ask him. “Dester,” Naruto asked, “what does love feel like?” Dester sighed. “Hinata confessed?” Naruto replied, “In her dream.”
“Well love feels like you’re willing to protect someone you care about with your life because they make you happy.” Dester said. “How do you know what it feels like?” Naruto asked. Dester looked at his feet and said, “Because it’s something I have been trying to achieve all my life.” Naruto remembered, “I have no dream.” Dester replied emotionless. “Wait you said you didn’t have a dream.” Dester smiled and said, “I don’t. I have a hope that I may be loved.” With this he disappeared. Naruto thought “Dester has probably been tough times to be so nice.”

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-17-2007 at 01:50 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:34 AM   #10
Sho Minamimoto
The world is garbage!
Jounin

Sho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of lightSho Minamimoto is a glorious beacon of light

god, do you ever sleep?

Old 03-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #11
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Default naruto white jem

FLASHBACK

“Dester keep this up you will make the village of Darkon flourish.” said a gruff voice Dester replied, “Thank you Father.” “Now hurry along now as your mother and I have a surprise for you.” said Dester’s father cheerfully. “A surprise?” Dester thought while going home. Dester went through his village receiving welcoming smiles and approving thumbs up. This was normal as he was the best ninja in his village at a young age of 7. He was also the heir of the Rendaisu clan which was renowned for its great achievements in Darkon. Dester looked to find his best friend Kenosha-chan( whom he had a crush on) but did not see her. So he went home to find this surprise his Mother and Father arranged.

At Dester’s house/MANSION
Dester lived in a rather large estate which was hard to miss. When he got there he knew something was different because the air smelled of perfume. Dester walked into his favorite part of the house which was the kitchen only to find that the door was locked. He shrugged and went into the darkened living room which reeked of lavender perfume. He crouched and went into battle mode. The lights were never out in the living room…ever He sensed something at the middle of the living room and walked toward it. Then the lights turned on and he saw Kenosha only in a kimono. He quickly put the pieces together and asked in a happy voice, “So the surprise Father and Mother prepared was a wedding?” Kenosha only smiled.

Dester’s Father then appeared and said, “Seeing as you are the heir to the Rendaisu clan it’s necessary that you have a bride.” Dester and Kenosha blushed, and Dester asked, “So did Kenosha-chan’s father approve of this?” “He agreed saying it was best for Darkon. Kenosha was willing to do this also.” Dester’s dad said. Dester asked, “So when is the wedding?” “It will be in 1 year. Hopefully by that time you both will know each other well.” replied Kakio(Dester’s Dad). Dester went up to Kenosha and slowly kissed her on the cheek and she gladly returned it. Kakio frowned and said “There is also something else.” Dester smiled and said, “Father you have already made me happy enough you don-”he noticed his Father’s face and knew it wasn’t a gift. Dester nodded and asked Kenosha nicely to leave. She smiled sweetly and said in a happy voice, “Don’t keep your new fiancé waiting.” Dester returned the smile and followed Kakio to the basement. There he found a male ninja wearing the Konoha head protector. He had short black hair, a green cloak, and strangely red eyes with 2 clack dots in them (Ooh Sharingan).He introduced himself as; “My name is Uchiha Mareth of the Hidden Leaf Village.” Kakio said, “The Rendaisu clan has decided that in order for you to be truly successful you will need a bloodline limit.” Dester looked taken back and said, “But you can’t give away a bloodline. It’s impossible.” But Kakio chuckled and replied, “I have found a way. You see all I have to do is seal him inside of you by using a rather simple sealing technique.” Dester looked at Mareth and asked, “Are you willing?” Mareth replied, “If I am sealed inside of you I stay my current age forever. I also have all that time to train inside of your body making myself stronger even when I am tired. So yes I am very willing.” Dester looked at his father and asked, “What if I don’t want to do it?” Kakio frowned and said, “It is not your choice.”

Dester paled and backed away slowly to the stairs only to be knocked out by Mareth. Kakio quickly went through the required seals and put his hand on Mareth’s and Dester’s stomach fusing Mareth to Dester. Dester woke up and screamed in agony cursing his father while he did so. His scream used up all of his energy and he collapsed.
4 Months later

Dester had currently been on a mission out of Darkon for 3 days. During that time Dester had completely mastered his new Sharingan that he tried not to use unless it was an emergency. Dester was about 3 hours away from Darkon when he smelled smoke. He feared for the worst. He tapped into a small amount of Uchiha power within himself and increased his speed dramatically. Missing-nin were very frequent in this area and occasionally attacked neighboring villages, but recently there have been reports of a massing small army.

Dester saw the fire ravaging his village and immediately went searching for survivors. Everything was matted with blood, but the weird thing was there were no bodies. Dester eventually arrived at the village plaza where he saw the entire population gathered. He knew something was wrong and spotted Kenosha. He walked up to her and asked, “What happened?” She looked up and Dester realized he was under genjutsu. He saw her eyes and they weren’t Kenosha’s. Instead of a light green-eyed color he saw an evil sinister teal He shoved a kunai in her neck and used his Sharingan to see through the genjutsu. He had killed a missing-nin from the Hidden Grass, but what made Dester puke was that all around lay dead bodies of his fellow villagers, men, women, and children. Dester felt two emotions: complete Rage and utter Sadness. He then heard a voice and it sounded like Mareth's. He told Dester, “They killed them. All your friends are dead. Your village is gone. You were too weak to do anything by yourself. You must use my power.”

Instantly he felt a great strength arouse within himself giving him an unholy aura around him. The voice came again and said, “They killed all your friends. They should be punished.” Dester asked, “How?” The voice replied, “With THEIR lives. They must never kill again. You must make sure they don’t.” Then Dester wore an evil smile filled with bloodlust. He calculated that there were at least 50 ninjas left that needed punishment.

In 2 minutes he was surrounded by 11 ninjas from the Village of Lightning. He still wore an evil smile that made him look like he had gone insane and in truth…he had . Dester pulled out 2 kunai and quickly beheaded 4 of them and didn’t stop there. He pulled a sword out of one of the dead hands and shoved it into the stomach of the 1 that shook the most and tore out his insides. The others knew this 7 year old was PISSED. Reinforcements came and that added to the existing 6 making the total 27 , but Dester didn’t mind. He wanted them to see his power. Within 7 minutes Dester had killed more than 40 of the 50 ninjas. Dester stilled had an unsatisfied craving for their blood and revenge for killing everyone. But little did Dester know Kenosha had managed to hide from the attackers.

Kenosha was hiding untill she then felt an unimaginable bloodlust that she had to quell. She followed the screams and blood and until she found the beast. Kenosha slowly approached the monster that was radiating killer intent.

Dester felt a presence behind him and was about to kill it, until he saw Kenosha’s frightened face. He went from a crazy monster to a quiet little boy who was completely covered in blood. Kenosha recognized Dester’s eyes and started to cry when he collapsed to his knees and started to violently shake. She quickly ran up and hugged him. She spoke soothing words to Dester, calming him until she abruptly stopped. Dester widen his eyes in shock, fear, and hatred. In Kenosha’s back were 4 razor sharp kunai. Dester didn’t transform to the bloodthirsty monster like before. This time he became and angel of vengeance. “He will be punished on my own terms.” Dester thought.

He slowly laid the now dead Kenosha to the ground, and charged at the one who killed her. Dester recognized this one as Hoshigaki Kisame from the Village of Mist. Dester began with a lightning style jutsu which ended up being sucked into his sword. Dester then threw 8 exploding tags surrounding Kisame, but he created a wall of water around himself protecting him from all damage. Dester used a jutsu he’d been saving for a life-death situation and shouted, “Earth Style: Earth Implosion!” The ground around Kisame sucked inward pulling everything around him and imploded creating a massive blast throwing Dester back 15 feet or so. Kisame appeared unharmed by Dester’s effort and just laughed.

Dester used every bit of his strength attacking Kisame and didn’t do anything but amuse him. He to limped toward Kisame with a kunai in his hand and collapsed. Kisame approached Dester and Dester thought, “Well at least I will meet Kenosha in heaven.” But to his surprise Kisame spared him and walked away. Dester tried to plead in anguish to be killed, but passed out.

Dester woke up on a rather soft bed with an old man next to him. Dester recognized him as the 3rd Hokage. Dester eyed his weapon pouch only to be stopped by the Hokage’s old hand. Dester pleaded, “Please let me die. I have no reason to live anymore.” But the 3rd ignored his pleas asked, “What happened to your village?” Dester slowly told him the story starting from when he saw the smoke to when he passed out. The Hokage was amazed at his story and couldn’t believe that Dester was still sane. Dester knew taking his own life was useless and didn’t know what to do.

The Hokage offered for Dester to live in Konoha and become a Hidden Leaf Ninja. Dester never remembered seeing a Konoha shinobi in his village and accepted. Dester would first have to show the Hokage his loyalty to Konoha by making a chakra oath. The oath bound him to Konoha and must never be broken or he will die. After Dester made the oath he was enrolled into the academy and graduated with the senior class. Dester was always cold after the event with the Hokage and almost never smiled. He loved to inflict physical and psychological pain to others just to let them know what he had been through. He was like this until the chunin exams.
End flashback

Old 03-03-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

people who live in candy houses never sleep as we are CRAZY

here are links to my greatest inspirations
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2735338/1/
and http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3129735/1/

both are NaruHina's

Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #13
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Sakura woke up earlier than usual and felt something was wrong. Sakura took a quick shower and went to find Dester. She felt an urge to go to the forest and followed it. There she heard a sobs and found Dester crying. Dester looked up and Sakura could tell he was in distress. His eyes had a very sad tone in it and his face was covered in small streams. Sakura felt like crying herself just by looking at him. “She looks exactly like Kenosha .” Dester thought. Sakura knelt beside him and put his head to her chest. Dester slowly brought his sobs to an end. Dester knew he would have to tell someone sooner or later his story. Looks like it was sooner. Dester said after a long silence, “Well this is awkward.”
Sakura didn’t reply.

Dester rubbed her cheek and said, “You look beautiful this sad morning.” Sakura then asked why he was crying. Dester told his story just like he did with the 3rd. Only he started with the surprise his father had. At the end of it Sakura was trying her hardest not to kiss him, so he kissed her. It was a brief one on the lips, but it was enough for both of them to blush. Dester then said, “Please don’t tell any-” only to be silenced by Sakura’s lips. This one was longer and caused her stomach to flutter. At the end of it both were out of breath and flushed. Dester tried to talk again but was tackled to the ground by Sakura who just held him there. Dester knew she wouldn’t let him talk, so he gave up all hope on it.

Naruto went back to the room and found Hinata still out. He got back in bed trying to be as silent as possible. He successfully got in without waking her and quickly went to sleep. He woke up to the sound of Kurenai screaming in his ear. Kurenai knew Hinata liked Naruto and tried not to bother her about it, but this was inexcusable. Naruto and Hinata were in the same bed with Hinata latched onto the boy. Hinata woke up and violently blushed. Hinata tried to speak but nothing came out, so Naruto lied and said, “Hinata saw me shivering in my bed and decided to warm me up. Right Hinata?” Hinata just nodded still blushing and unable to speak. Kurenai still had steam coming out of her ears and whispered to herself, “Jeez I’m surprised these kids aren’t having a secret org-” and stopped when she realized Sakura was missing. She screamed at the top of her lungs, “DESTER!” Even Dester and Sakura heard her a mile away. Dester looked at Sakura and said, “You go first then I will follow 5 minutes later. Ok?” Sakura nodded

Kurenai saw Sakura in the distance and was expecting to see Dester too, but was surprised to see her alone. Sakura said she was walking in the woods…alone. About 5 minutes later Dester came and said he was attacked by a bear. Kurenai nodded noticing how dirty his back was. Dester glanced at Naruto who was staring at Hinata the whole time making her blush. Kakashi appeared and asked what the yelling was about. Kurenai just sighed and pointed to Naruto and Hinata. Kakashi raised an eyebrow and wore a perverted smile under his mask. Hinata just wanted to disappear and act like this never happened. Naruto saw how Hinata was taking this and held her hand behind their backs. Hinata fainted for the second time that morning, but this time she fainted in Naruto’s arms. Everyone sighed at the pair and left to go back to sleep. Kurenai thought to herself, “Well, this mission is turning to a mushy love fest.”

By noon everyone had gotten over the love event and prepared for the attack. Naruto, along with his clones, had made a wall around the village. Meanwhile Dester had been going through a long list of seals for an hour, finally stopping with an unknown seal. He shouted, “Lightning Style: Lightning Field!” The only thing that happened was that storm clouds appeared. Sakura was about to approach Dester until he threw a kunai at her feet stopping her in her tracks. The kunai was immediately struck by a lightning bolt. Sakura knew Dester had saved her life just then. Dester sighed and said with concern, “Be careful.” Kurenai had a wall of genjutsu surround the village causing anyone to enter it to become extremely dizzy. Kakashi just sat in a tree and read his Icha Icha Paradise the entire time. Kiba Hinata and Shino were on sentry duty to alert them if anybody came. By the end of the day the village had become an impenetrable fortress.

At 8 p.m. Hinata saw 60 more ninja than estimated making it a total of 90 ninjas or so. Naruto shuddered in anticipation. Hinata, Sakura, Kiba, and Shino looked worried at this. Kurenai and Kakashi looked at Dester and Kakashi said, “We’re counting on you Dester.” Dester nodded. “Could he really be that strong?” The chunins wondered, but Naruto didn’t doubt Dester.

The Rock-nin attacked an hour later, nearly all of them were hit by Kurenai’s genjutsu and had to stay behind. Only 1 ninja passed unaffected and she was the strongest. Naruto created 10 shadow clones only to be effortlessly taken out by the kunoichi. Team 8 then went into action. Kiba and Akamaru transformed and shouted, “Fang Over Fang!” they barely missed, but this was only a distraction. Shino’s kikai bugs swarmed around her and sucked her chakra out dry. Hinata appeared in front of her and hit her in her vital areas. She started with the kidneys and worked her way up to the heart. When she stopped she realized she hadn’t activated her Byuakugan. When she did she saw that she had been hitting an Earth Clone. Dester smiled and thought, “She’s good.” Hinata knew she had failed, but she also knew she couldn’t sulk at a time like this. Shino found the kunoichi and sent his bugs after her. She underestimated the bug user and found herself covered in chakra sucking bugs. Sakura then took her chance and sent a chakra enforced punch in the Rock-nin’s direction. Unable to move the Rock-nin took it full-force and coughed up blood. “I have to retreat.” the kunoichi thought. Her way was blocked by the one eyed ninja she recognized as Kakashi. “Shit.” she thought. But Kakashi didn’t stop her and just said, “Stop attacking the village, or next time we meet I will kill you.” The Rock-nin smirked and ran away. Kurenai walked up to comfort Hinata only to beaten by Naruto. “Hinata you did pretty good seeing as how you were able to hit her without your Byuakugan.” Hinata smiled and nodded. “He’s becoming a charmer.” Dester thought.

Kiba then shouted, “More are coming!” Kakashi and Shino took the East side, Kurenai and Hinata took the West, and Naruto, Dester, and Sakura were left with the North. Kakashi and Shino were met by 20 Rock-nin. Kurenai and Hinata were faced by 18 enemies. So Dester, Naruto, and Sakura were left with 41 by themselves.
(Author’s note: South side is covered by mountains)

Kakashi quickly took out 12 of them before being wounded on his left shoulder. Shino sent his bugs to the remaining 8, sucked their chakra to dangerous levels and finished them off with taijutsu. Kurenai was able to put her portion of enemies under a genjutsu while Hinata picked them off.

Naruto was being pushed constantly by the Rock-nin. He finally was able to buy some time by throwing smoke bombs. Naruto drew out Murasani and began hacking away. Sakura had been knocking out Rock-nin like there was no tomorrow. She would send 1 punch and they would fly. Dester was sneaking behind them and mercilessly slitting their necks with ease. While his teammates were getting slaughtered 1 Rock-nin was performing a jutsu to take out the blonde one. He shouted, “Earth Style: Rockslide!” A nearby hill collapsed and headed to Naruto. Naruto was too late when he noticed the deadly avalanche.

Dester had one thing on his mind, “I will not let another friend die. I’m going to protect those precious to me. Even if I lose my life in the process. Just like Naruto would.”

The avalanche was about to hit it’s target when Dester pushed Naruto out of the way. But in doing so put he put himself in Naruto’s place.

Dester didn’t escape it. The rockslide enveloped him, eating him whole.

Already on their first mission, Team 7 had lost it’s newest member.

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-04-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:29 AM   #14
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

I know i am mean Dester will probabaly never return
there will be a funeral yatta, yatta, yatta .so on. so on.

I am an ass Deal with it.

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-27-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:44 AM   #15
Vaeny
Extraterrestrial Being

Vaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareil

NOOOOO!!! DESTERR!!! MEANIE! but anyways.. good FF

Vaeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #16
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

Okay please put this post on your sigs (so I can be motivated) if you want.
I really want this story to be popular

But I'm not forcing you.

p.s.
Dester's chunin exams are reavealed in next 2 chapters. lol

Old 03-05-2007, 12:32 AM   #17
Sho Minamimoto
The world is garbage!
Jounin

I repeat what I said the other day...

"God, do you ever sleep?"

Old 03-05-2007, 01:06 AM   #18
Vaeny
Extraterrestrial Being

Vaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareil

I never sleep in the breaks from school COMPUTAH NEEDS ME THEN!

Vaeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #19
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

I repeat "people who lives in candy houses never sleep as we are CRAZY"

plus im a kid with an over active imagination who has been making up a story

over a 1 year period on microst office. lol

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-21-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:32 AM   #20
Devon 123
Banned
Genin

“I won’t believe it. He couldn’t have died already. NOOOO!” Naruto shouted in his mind.
He was unknowingly being surrounded by the leftover mob of Rock-nin.

Meanwhile Sakura was in shock. “I can’t cry. I won’t cry.” She told herself. “Dester is still alive. I know it. He can’t be dead.”

Naruto was completely surrounded by the enemy and they were focused revenge for their comrades. Naruto snapped out of it and held Murasani in a defensive stance. The Rock-nin quickly attacked. Sakura was faced with 3 enemy ninja and had not been able fight in such distress. Naruto had sustained an attack to his thigh, shoulder, and stomach. Naruto called up backup a.k.a., “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” He had made a mistake in using that jutsu, because nearly all of his chakra was put into it; making the 2 clones 40% of his original power (he only has 20% of his power left). The clones were able to take out 4 enemies each, but were easily destroyed with a few kunai. Naruto had no more options left. Not even the Kyubi’s power could help because his body would fail due to exhaustion.
Under the rubble
Dester woke up groggily wanting to know why the he was disturbed from his sleep. It came back to him when he couldn’t move his hands. “Well looks like I’m buried alive, but not dead…yet.” Dester focused all of his chakra to his hands, but the weight was to heavy for him to move. Dester heard a voice that he hadn’t heard in a long time…Mareth, “Dester, looks like you are in quite a mess. Need help again?” “No!” Dester hissed. The evil Uchiha just chuckled and said, “Your friends are dying and you can’t do anything. You need me.”

Dester replied, “Not happening in this life. Using you is like a death wish.” But he was enveloped by his evil chakra without consent (Hey Mareth is evil he don’t care bout Dester). Dester was almost consumed by the invading chakra, and tried to suppress it. In all attempts to stop his chakra Mareth just sent more and more of the evil power. Dester was filled with a dark craving for blood and hate. Dester was starting to morph into the thing he feared most, a blood thirsty monster bent on destruction. But a sudden memory flickered in his mind. He tried to grasp it…it was a…a name, “Argh what is it?” he asked. “Never mind it. Just focus on your enemies’ death.” Mareth said hastily. Dester remembered a girl, “What’s her name?” Dester thought. Mareth was worried that Dester was breaking his hold and said, “Dester kill them. Kill your enemy now!” Dester just ignored him and whispered, “Sakura.” In that one name Dester broke Mareth’s hold, and Mareth was pushed into the deepest part of Dester’s mind and locked there.

Dester smiled and unleashed a massive amount of chakra in 1 burst blowing off all the dirt on his body. Once that was done he slowly stood up. Sakura and Naruto had been fighting a losing battle until they saw their fallen comrade rising from the rubble. They looked at the now destroyed mound and flinched in shock. Dester was surrounded by a white lightning that made it hard to look at him, but Sakura saw all of his features perfectly; his eyes were filled by a bright light, his hair was flowing up with streaks of white chakra in it, and finally…he had wings. The wings were made of bright white chakra and were in the shape of a falcon’s wing.

Dester scanned around and saw his team was wounded badly. Sakura saw Dester disappear, reappear next to the closest Rock-nin and quickly snapped his neck. The remaining ninja fled, but all in vain. Dester beat his wings and rose 40 ft into the air in a blink of an eye. Once he got a good enough view of the people running away, he took out a large amount of kunai and shuriken and threw them all in one swipe yelling, “Shuriken Burst!”.

All of the Rock-nin were begging for mercy while running, but it fell on deaf ears. Every single weapon struck its target blasting them forward to the ground and killing them immediately. As the last one fell a scream of anger was heard from the forest.

The female ninja that Kakashi let go appeared with her face contorted with rage. She watched all of her friends die and couldn’t do anything to help. She had recovered from her previous fight and was ready to butcher the winged monster. She went all out, sending every single one of her weapons at him with speed that made Ten-ten look like an amateur. Dester received every hit without flinching or showing any sign of pain. When she finished her attack Dester went through a set of hand-signs again ending it in the same unknown seal. He made spear-hand and cut the air while yelling, “Wind Style: Slicer!” The attack looked like a blade of wind and traveled at a swift pace cutting up anything in its way.

The blade was too quick for her to dodge and she ended up getting cut in half. Screaming in pain she threw a kunai attached with an exploding note only it was directed at Sakura.

Dester flapped his wings and was at her side in a millisecond. The kunai hit him on his right shoulder and blew up on contact. Dester seemed agitated at the attack and cursed under his breath. After the screams of agony were over Dester retracted his wings and flinched as if in pain. Dester wanted to keep his little wing secret to his team, but our Dester has bad luck.

Team 8 had seen the entire event and was astonished. Hinata wasn’t paying attention to Dester (other than the wings of course) and ran up to Naruto seeing the cuts and bruises on him. Kurenai saw how fast he was when his wings were extended and made a note “not to diss god in front of him.” Kiba was preparing to ask if Dester was holy or some other crap. Shino was impressed at his stamina to not feel the explosion and didn’t care about the wings. Kakashi was stunned that Dester was forced to use his chakra wings in this low level fight, but said nothing.

Dester noticed he was still filled with kunai and shuriken and removed them painfully. Everyone flinched as a fountain of blood poured out of Dester making him paler than usual. After many questions from Naruto and Kiba such as, “Are you a messenger of god?” or “Did you kick Satan in the balls?” and even, “Do you have a halo?”(The nerve of it) The group headed back to town and was welcomed by a party. Dester smiled cheerfully and asked Sakura to heal the others. Sakura surprisingly didn’t pay any attention to him and just walked up to the wounded healing them quickly.

Naruto was met by Jukoi and Shiba who hugged him very tightly causing him to suffocate. Jukoi’s attitude had completely changed, and he not only apologized he praised Naruto’s power. But the teams had to leave immediately for Konoha after they completed the mission. Jukoi was begging Naruto not to leave but Naruto promised to come back one day. Sakura this whole time had said nothing to Dester and didn’t even bother to speak at all to anyone. The others were shocked at her emotion towards Dester on the trip back. She didn’t look at him, face his general direction, or even look at somebody who mentioned Dester when they spoke to her. Dester knew he must have done something wrong and tried to make it up, but she wouldn’t respond at all. Dester felt gloomy and decided to isolate himself from everybody. Kakashi was worried that Dester might do something rash if this continued, and kept a close eye just in case.

At the Hokage’s office
Tsunade knew the mission was a success with Dester on it, but was surprised to see him in such gloomy mood. Usually Dester was a little cheerful to be back from a long mission. After getting the mission report from Naruto (lots of parts involving him) Tsunade dismissed them all except Sakura. Tsunade noticed her passive look and realized Sakura was very angry at something. Knowing her mood she quickly told Sakura to forgive Dester for whatever he did. Sakura nodded and walked out only to see Dester. He looked at her sadly and walked away. Sakura then put on an evil smile and jumped on top of him driving him down. Dester looked at her with a puzzled face and tried to speak only to be silenced by Sakura’s mouth. Sakura didn’t want to lose another person she cared about without them knowing her feelings. Nearly losing Dester had proved very disturbing naturally. She had bottled up her emotions for this 1 moment of alone time.

Sakura whispered in his ear, “You shouldn’t keep secrets, because you don’t know how I will react my little angel.” Dester tried to get free, but Sakura just held his arms making it so he couldn’t move. Sakura whispered in his ear, “I love you.” He stopped resisting and decided to make this enjoyable. He teleported them to a flowered meadow with no one around, but themselves. There he laid her down and Sakura gave him deep kiss. Sakura was truly happy for once in 2 ½ years since Sasuke left. But Sakura wanted Dester to enjoy this too, so she started to take her shirt off. Dester saw this and stopped her from going farther (sorry perverts). She smiled sincerely and continued the kiss, stopping only for breath.

Naruto had developed feelings for Hinata ever since the dream confession. He had begun to notice all of her good aspects such as her lavender eyes, her cute shy nature, and her blushing that happened all too frequently. Naruto kept trying to confess but each time he made an excuse to get out of the awkwardness. He usually made compliments about her looks making her blush like crazy furthering his love for her. Hinata had noticed how Naruto was being so nice and also tried to confess but never had success. She usually ended up going to the bathroom to many times.

Last edited by Devon 123; 03-17-2007 at 02:23 AM.