• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV

Old 02-04-2007, 02:11 AM   #1
Crush!
Banned
Legendary Ninja

Crush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is AscendantCrush! is Ascendant
Default Naruto: Shippuden OP/ED Info *Official*

The latest issue of the Naruto: Uzumaki Taikan Manga Collection series has just been released here in Japan and contains official info about the new OP/ED.

New OP:
Artist: nobodyknows
Titlte: Hero's Come Back! (Appropriate title, eh?)

New ED:
Artist: Homemade Kazoku
Title: Shooting Star

Start date 2/15

Crush! is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-04-2007, 02:15 AM   #2
Geg
Very Rude
Super Moderator

Geg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is Eternal

Well, now it's official at least. Thanks, Crush.

Not too excited about the grammatical error in the OP title, though. D:

Geg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #3
Tyrannos
Independant Native American
Hokage

Tyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is Ascendant

Wonder how many people are going to faint when they find out that ANN was right all along.

Hope someone can find those songs and link it prior to Shippuuden's debut.

Tyrannos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:19 AM   #4
Hylian
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Hylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hopeHylian is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Hylian

guess ANN is reliable now

Hylian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:19 AM   #5
Takekura
Aburame Clan
Examiner

Takekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of lightTakekura is a glorious beacon of light

wow... cool...
ANN updated right info... again!!!

Takekura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:25 AM   #6
Knight of Fate
☢CAUTION☢
Elite Jounin

Knight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is CelestialKnight of Fate is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Knight of Fate

Holy Shi--- nobodyknows+ and Home Made Kazoku s

The OP/ED will be awesome!

Knight of Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:27 AM   #7
テマリ
Has stopped making the v1dolls
ANBU Recruit

テマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendantテマリ is Ascendant

YAY!
NOBODYKNOWS!!!

I like their songs, they're funny XD

テマリ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:36 AM   #8
elnaruto
Genin

elnaruto has disabled reputation

ANN was right? wtf

well naruto looks weird in that pic..

elnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:39 AM   #9
dragonbattousai
The Lost Jedi
Elite Jounin

dragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faith

Naruto Shippouden is going hip hop T_T

Ah well, guess there will be the next season OP to hope for :D

dragonbattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:42 AM   #10
lo-blo
a.k.a. lotus blossom~
Examiner

lo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to lo-blo Send a message via MSN to lo-blo

OMG HOME MADE KAZOKU?!

Am I dreaming? This has to be a dream. My favorite J-Rock (J-HipHop, really) is doing the ED for Naruto Shippuden?

Excuse me while I find a paper bag to take care of this whole asthma attack/hyperventilation issue.

Thanks so much for the info, Crush!

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I totally called this!! See my post here, from back on 1/27!!

Wow.

lo-blo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #11
Kyuubi Naruto
My time is here...
#narutofan crew > you

Kyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi Naruto

Awesome, I was waiting for this to appear and I talked to Pazuzu about this yesterday and he said it should be soon.

Homemade Kazoku is pretty good. I haven't heard from nobodyknows so I'm going to try and listen to some of it right now.

Kyuubi Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:48 AM   #12
LGDArm
Special Jounin

LGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faithLGDArm is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to LGDArm

Nice find.

LGDArm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 AM   #13
lo-blo
a.k.a. lotus blossom~
Examiner

lo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminarylo-blo is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to lo-blo Send a message via MSN to lo-blo

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I totally called this back on 1/21! See my post here, from the HMKU FC. I'm working on uploading the latest single, Kimi ga Kureta Mono, so stick around! The Nagareboshi single will be released on 3/7.

Wow.

lo-blo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:02 AM   #14
Shadow Blade
Resonance
Jounin

Shadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hopeShadow Blade is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Blade Send a message via MSN to Shadow Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow Blade

I'm still scepticle about the inclusion of nobodyknows+ for the OP, but couldn't be happier for Home Made Kazoku. Thought they won't be back to the anime scene after Shounen Heart which is probably my favorite anime song of 2005.

Shadow Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:21 AM   #15
Emery
S-Class Missing-nin

Emery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is Ascendant

I just looked the OP amd EP bands up on youtube..

Naruto to j-rap...?

Ehhhhhh.

Kinda weird. But isn't Homemade Kazoku the band that did that ther Eureka 7 OP?

Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:26 AM   #16
dragonbattousai
The Lost Jedi
Elite Jounin

dragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faithdragonbattousai is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
Kinda weird. But isn't Homemade Kazoku the band that did that ther Eureka 7 OP?
Yes and they did the 2nd ED of Bleach. I don't mind their songs, but I really didn't like the Opening Sequence to Eureka SeveN with their song. I like Shounen Heart, but it sounded like an Ending Theme to me.

I listened to SD Gundams ED by Nobodyknows+ and there is this guy that sounds like The Cookie Monster from Seseme Street XD

Old 02-04-2007, 03:29 AM   #17
Emery
S-Class Missing-nin

Emery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is AscendantEmery is Ascendant

Meh.

I don't really care. There's very few OPs and EDs I don't just skip through anyways.

Just...Naruto with Rap? It's just....completely off from the theme of Naruto.

Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:48 AM   #18
Ninja198
Rookie

Ninja198 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Meh.

I don't really care. There's very few OPs and EDs I don't just skip through anyways.

naruto with rap....reminds me of german naruto opening

Ninja198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:57 AM   #19
dragonbattousai
The Lost Jedi
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Meh.

Lets just hope for J-Rock to return after 26 episodes

Old 02-04-2007, 03:59 AM   #20
neo-dragon
ANBU Squad Leader

neo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hopeneo-dragon is a paragon of hope

*shrug*
I was hoping for something edgy but not too hardcore for the OP, and something slow and sentimental for the ED. I won't judge until I hear them though, which won't be until I'm watching the DB sub. I want to be surprised, so I won't listen to them even if they become available online before then, and I'm not watching the RAW.

neo-dragon is offline   Reply With Quote