Developing Trust - A Naruto X Kurenai fanfic - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanfiction

Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #1
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

Vision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of light
Kurenai Developing Trust - A Naruto X Kurenai fanfic

This is my newly finished project. The first fic I have ever written. It's complete because I didn't want to release it until it was complete.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323930/1/

It is Naruto X Kurenai as mentioned in the title.

Here is the plot summarized:

"Kurenai's bitterness causes her to torture Naruto in his youth. She realizes her mistake but it is too late. Naruto is detached and emotionless and when he finally becomes a Genin his Jounin instructor turns out to be Kurenai. Naruto X Kurenai"

Criticise constructively if you can. I'm Finnish but tell me immediately if something is wrong with grammar or spelling.

Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-04-2007, 08:12 AM   #2
Vaeny
Extraterrestrial Being

Vaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareilVaeny est le sans pareil

GREAT JOB !! ITS UBER GREAT !
Spoiler:
Too bad naruto lost his eyes, arm and hands only would have been cool if he had his eyes.
But it was still the best after another Naruto X Kurenai FF ive read, this is now secound place on my fav FF list

EDIT: made it spoiler

Last edited by Vaeny; 01-04-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Vaeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

Vision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of lightVision is a glorious beacon of light

You know, I don't think you should spoil that much :D

Thanks for the feedback though.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
Readeristi
Academy Student

Readeristi is on a distinguished road

A great fan fiction!

You can never get enough NaruKure.

I didn't like how the Akatsuki was though.

Readeristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

Yes I know that the Akatsuki are there just to give Naruto an adversary. The fights are bad too, I admit. I don't like writing or reading them.

It's good that there have been so many that have checked this thread...Well, maybe no-one likes NaruKure.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #6
Neji33
imagine somthing wity
Rookie

Location: New York State not New York City I know you were thinking it dont deny it loser
Neji33 is a jewel in the roughNeji33 is a jewel in the roughNeji33 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Neji33

stunning amazing the best non-comiedy fan fic I have read great parring to

Neji33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #7
Hiroshi Jiro
Banned

Hiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hopeHiroshi Jiro is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Hiroshi Jiro Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroshi Jiro

havn't read it but it sound good and Darla gave me the link

Hiroshi Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

I hope you read it.

Old 01-09-2007, 04:39 PM   #9
Gaara of the Desert
Dedicated Sakura Lover
Missing-nin

Gaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Gaara of the Desert

I read it and it made me cry a little bit.

Gaara of the Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

At what point did you cry? I'm really interested in that since I didn't cry while writing it although I think nobody does that...

Old 01-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #11
Gaara of the Desert
Dedicated Sakura Lover
Missing-nin

Gaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truthGaara of the Desert is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Gaara of the Desert

Spoiler:

At the part where Naruto gave up his hands and eyes for Kurenai.

Gaara of the Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #12
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

Thanks for telling me but is it too much to ask to put spoiler tags on that since someone might want to read others' opinions before reading and thus be spoiled by your post. It's not that bad but if it's not too big of a problem...pretty please.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:49 AM   #13
Readeristi
Academy Student

Readeristi is on a distinguished road

Are you going to write more fanfics soon? Because I like your style and I want more.

Readeristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #14
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

I might make an NaruIno, NaruAnko or plain no-romance fanfic at some point. Don't know when though. I have this idea for a lot darker fic than this one but right now I'm writing a fiction that has nothing to do with Naruto so it might take a while.

Old 01-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #15
Jazz
Funky
S-Class Missing-nin

Jazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is LuminaryJazz is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Jazz Send a message via MSN to Jazz

That...Was GOLD!!! I liked near the end Jiraiya said "That kid was banging Yuuhi Kurenai?!?"

Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:28 AM   #16
Vision
The Dream Chaser
Genin

I made slight alterations in Chapter 2 but they are not worth reading it again. They are very minor.

Old 10-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #17
danielnjoo
Academy Student

danielnjoo is on a distinguished road
:LOS bump

bump bump bump

danielnjoo is offline   Reply With Quote