The Nothing Show Starring Yu - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Member Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #1
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

Portaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Portaljacker Send a message via Skype™ to Portaljacker
Zero The Nothing Show Starring Yu

Nothing Here
Music

Last edited by Portaljacker; 11-14-2007 at 12:42 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 12-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
Chamcham Trigger
ฅ^._.^ฅStop that. Shame on you
Super Moderator

Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Chamcham Trigger

fuck I missed the first page.
Joinage please

EDIT: Bwaha ha. Shogun gave me a loophole

Old 12-22-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
Kameil
Something
Legendary Ninja

Kameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is Ascendant

Co-ownage please.....

Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 PM   #4
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

Portaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is LuminaryPortaljacker is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Portaljacker Send a message via Skype™ to Portaljacker

^OK! Now we just have to wait for an smod to move this.

Old 12-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #5
Lord Yu
Love That Binds Us To Heaven
#narutofan crew > you

Lord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cute

Lawlz, Anyway. Sandowich...

Old 12-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #6
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

Lord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cuteLord Yu is pretty cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR View Post
^OK! Now we just have to wait for an smod to move this.
I wonder if this FC will even be approved enough to be moved.;_;

Old 12-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #7
Kameil
Something
Legendary Ninja

Kameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is AscendantKameil is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yu View Post
I wonder if this FC will even be approved enough to be moved.;_;
It obviously will get through Yu.After all you supplu great things in the BH.....

Old 12-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #8
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

It was approved. I PM'd TenshiOni beforehand and he said it was fine.

Old 12-22-2006, 09:17 PM   #9
Laughing Man
¬___¬
Advisor

Laughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultraLaughing Man is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Laughing Man Send a message via Skype™ to Laughing Man

Whoa shit.

Imma join dis.

Old 12-22-2006, 09:18 PM   #10
Kameil
Something
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Whoa shit.

Imma join dis.
Welcome Taichou.....

Old 12-22-2006, 09:33 PM   #11
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

This will now also act as a mini-shrine to Rider and Ciel

Old 12-22-2006, 09:35 PM   #12
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

^No problem.

Old 12-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #13
Taxman
Rail Tracer
Retired Admin

Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Taxman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Taxman

xDDD....

silly Yu...it has to be approved before it can even be made in the general area....it's already been approved.

It's just only staff members can make thread directly into the member FC section...everyone else, after getting the approval, has to make it somewhere else and then have it moved....

JOINS....

Old 12-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #14
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

Old 12-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #15
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

Welcome TBH! Yu, are you gonna buy the FSN dub dvd? I'm getting it as soon as possible! (within 30 days!)

Old 12-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #16
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

I'm getting as soon as money magically flies into my wallet.

Old 12-22-2006, 09:44 PM   #17
Portaljacker
Haruhi☆Suzumiya
Elite Jounin

I've been promised a gift from my mom up to 70CAD so I can get that and maybe one more thing.

Old 12-22-2006, 09:46 PM   #18
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

Old 12-22-2006, 10:03 PM   #19
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cuteKira Yamato is pretty cute
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

*major joinage*

now shower me with Neko and Type Moon art

Old 12-22-2006, 10:11 PM   #20
Lord Yu
#narutofan crew > you

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: