• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanfiction

Old 12-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #1
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

Kaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of light
narusmile Naruto: Legend of Komoro the Kitsune (Kyuubi Fanfic)

Ok i Know i did a Fanfic Before...And i didnt really like how it turned out...but i hope you guys like this Fanfic....its About the Kyuubi's Lost Son within another Host No the Son is no Bijuu but if u kno Demon Foxes Have the power to take over hosts and posess them so here it is guys Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 Komoro is Born

Here Reader's i bring a Story a Story of the Kyuubi's Child this Fox was Born in a Dark Cave...it has 2 tails....and it is still Young but in Mind this Son is Something of the Kyuubi that is Nothing But a Bad Memory....You see when this 2 tailed Fox was Born Kyuubi went out once and left it to Fend for itself ( this was Not Intended...) As the Fox Laid in the Cave it Came out and Stared out into the Cave...there 2 Ninja's Went Passed but something of this fox was something that is Nothing of the Normal Demon Fox Trait...this Fox was Born with a good Heart and Wanted to Help Other's..That is why the Kyuubi Dispised him...as the Ninja went passed the Fox Lifted its Head out of the

Cave and Watched as the 2 Ninja's Fought Aganist a Ambush the Ninja Battle was Furious and the Young Kitsune Wanted to Help but Decided to stay in the cave of the Kyuubi's Will. as the Ninja's Fought One of the Ninja got hurt Badly with a Wound This Made the Young Fox Angry and as he watched both

of the Ninja's Fought his Demon Fox Blood got Wild the foxes Eyes Glowed Red then it ran out the Cave with Incredible Speed and attacked the 2 Enemy Ninja's one of them stayed behind But the Other Retreated and that one Ninja went to Fend for itself the Ninja Lifted his Kunai and went to Attack the Fox out of overconfidence but was Shortly Killed....the Fox Came up 2 the 2 Wounded Ninja's and Licked there Wounds then all of a Sudden the Wounds Started Healing with Great Speed Fox's Eyes Stopped Glowing Red The Ninja Looked at the Fox With Fear! and Shouted No! its the Son of the Kyuubi Retreat itll Kill us! Because of the Notorious Reputation of his Father's this Fox

was Hated....
Later that Night...the Kyuubi Returned to the Cave and said its Name Komoro where are you lil Son of mine? i bring Food...the Kyuubi Stood and Layed Down as the Small Kitsune arose from the Cave the Fox Noticed something about the Young Fox he watched the Fox Carefully as it went to Eat the Food
Komoro...Today After i Attacked a Nearby Village i overheard the Lord there say that 2 Ninja's were to attack me on my Return to the Cave....Do u Know what Happened to them? The Young Foxs Faced Look Shocked....and Suprised the Kyuubi Stared at him with a Demonic Look and said You Saved them....didnt You? I can tell from the look in your Eye's....its the Look of a Demon fox who is Born with a good heart....Ive seen this before...and then he stared Closely at the fox with a Dark Demonic Stare and Shouted How Could U do something like that! this is aganist the Religion of all Kyuubi's and Kitsunes!! the Kyuubi Stood Angry with a Glare then Kyuubi Stood at his Son with a Sad look I can't....Believe My Own Son Would save Pitiful Human's....the Kyuubi Looked Enraged and Whipped one of its tails at Komoro that my Son...is a Disgrace as a Kitsune! Komoro Stood Terrified at the Kyuubi I will Leave you here now to fend for yourself....Said the Kyuubi then the Kyuubi Ran off into the Wood's Smashing down Nearby Tree's in its Anger...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 The Kyuubi Is Sealed and Komoro Grows 4 tails

after 200 Year's of living on its Own the Fox that was Young 2 year's ago had Grown 2 more tails and Increased in Speed Size and Strength....The fox Now had something around its Neck....A forehead protector from a Fellow Ninja that it had saved Once It was the Headband of the Hidden VIllage of the Leaf
Konoha and the fox wore it Proudly that even tho he wasnt Necessarly a Ninja
he would Help other's and fight like One The Young Kitsune one Night Decided to leave the forest for Once and Explore as Nearby was Konoha a Place he would Like to Visit...the Fox Prounced like a Cat through the tree's at very High speeds and finally sat on a branch and overlooked the Village as he stared He looked Terrified as he seen His Own Father Attacking the Village Fear Grew in the foxes Eyes as he watched his Father Whip a Mountain in 2 with one of his Tails and saw Among 1000s of Ninja's trying to Hold the fox Back The Fox Thought...No....Father I know you went out for Food....But this is....this is Too Cruel to Watch....How could u do such a Thing Father...the Young fox Watched as the Kyuubi was Suddenly Stood Face to face with a Huge frog and on that frog Stood a Blonde Ninja...the Ninja Suddenly Started Performing Jutsu's....and there he Performed the Sealing Technique...a Great flash Appeared....and it blinded Young Komoro and when the Flash Ended the Kyuubi was Gone! Suddenly Vanished out of Thin Air the Young fox Looked angy as the Blonde Ninja Had Taken out his Own father he Then See's a Baby a Young child with Blonde hair...on the Child's Stomach there arose a Seal Marking The Ninja's Cheered and Were Happy that the Kyuubi was Defeated but Young Komoro Wanted Revenge on the Ninja that made his Father disapear that day....Ill get you for this....You Just wait....the fox Said as he Bounced off the Branch in Anger
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaizuka is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-22-2006, 04:14 AM   #2
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

Kaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of lightKaizuka is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

12 years Later....the Fox was Now a lil Older....and decided to Finally go inside the Walls of the Village Known as Konoha to learn More of his Father's Sudden Disapearrance...the Fox went to the Branch it stood on 12 Years ago and stood on How the Village How Grown and Prospered...he then Dived off the Branch and Went across the Tree tops and then Jumped on the Konoha Village Walls 2 Ninja's went passed Patrolling as the Kyuubi shimmied off the Edge while Holding on with its Paw's it then Climbed back up Seeing the Ninja's were gone and headed into the Village there was Great Building's Everywhere and small market's as the Fox's walked down the Allyways Exploring the Village he Seen there a Ramen Store with a Kid Eating there Next to a Ninja they were talking and he decided to Eavesdrop on them You Did Well Naruto Today but u gotta cut it out with the Pranks i Mean Vandalising the Face's of the Hokage's like that is Disrespectfull! Naruto...so thats the kid's Name said Komoro to himself i should watch this Kid...I might be able to learn about my Father's Disapearance...then Naruto Said Hokage's were Respected Ninja's and were Known as the Greatest Ninja's in the Village right? So thats a Hokage huh? said the Young Kitsune Again to Himself then Naruto said But i plan to Surpass all the Hokage's! and Become the greatest one! Naruto said overconfident the Ninja Looked at him with Suprised eyes....Btw Iruka Sensei Can i try on your Bandana just for a Second? No...said Iruka this Forehead protector is proof that your Graduated and Now officially a Ninja! so thats A Forehead...protector.....and He's Iruka....Fine...i best watch this Kid....Later that Day Naruto Headed to his House...Komoro Followed Secretly and once they got to his Door Naruto Turned Around and Almost saw Komoro just seeing his Tail...Hmm....Must be A fox....Said Naruto to himself the Young Ninja Opened his Apartment Door and the fox hurried in just as he closed his door and Hid Under a table and watched Naruto Carefully Naruto then got Undressed then there Komoro Seen on his Stomach....the same Marking he had seen 12 Year's Ago! What if...he....No...he Couldnt have.....Nobody can do that especially Not to Dad! then Naruto Went over to His Cupboards and Started to Make the same Meal he had at the Ramen Store....and sat down at the Table Komoro was Under....Just then Komoro Hid his Tails away from Naruto's feet just as he Pushed his Chair in but One of his Tails Touched his feet Naruto looked with a Suprised look on his face and looked under the Table and as he did...the Fox Ran under another table and Hid naruto then got back up and started to Enjoy His Meal the Fox Stared at him and thought to himself....No way if he can Eat like that....He Mustve Ate Dad! i mean look at the Guy just scoffing himself with Food....with that Appetite....Dad Must be in his Stomach the lil Brat Ate Him! 12 Years Ago the Blonde Ninja Must have fed my dad to that Baby and that Baby is this Kid! why that lil....Naruto heard then the Fox Talking....and looked under the Table and then Komoro was Seen! Komoro then Stared at the Boy Terrified and Thought damn it My Mission is a Failure....Me and My Big Mouth Komoro said to himself...Naruto then Asked What the Heck are you....you look like a Fox....but you got 4 tails....Komoro then Ran across the room but Naruto Caught of his Tails...Let me Go Damn it Stupid Brat! the fox Was Moving struglely tryin to Make Naruto let go of Him....and then Naruto said....Do u wanna be my Pet? you look Cool!
the Fox Stared at him at a Sarcastic Glare and said...Seriously....Im a Kitsune do u really wanna Keep me as a Pet!!! the Still Struggled and Naruto looked at him Puzzled....Whats A Kitsune? the fox looked at him with a Sarcastic Glare again Omg...Are you Frikn Stupid! its a Demon fox you Fool! then the fox said Dont Mess with me kid! and still the fox struggled to make Naruto let go...Sheesh....your gotta Annoyin Attitude for such a Little guy...the fox them on his Foot Unleashed its Claw's and Slashed Naruto's Hand...Ow! damn it why you did u go and do that holding his Hand in Pain....Because u wouldnt let go.....Said Naruto then Stared out of His Apartment window as the Kyuubi stood at him with a Angry Glare and said....sadly Fine...but before you Leave you want some Ramen as a Treat? The Fox Looked at him with Puppy Dog eyes and Said....I thought u Loved that food....said the Fox i overheard you say it....Yeah i do....Just.....Ill Treat Anyone who Likes Ramen! said Naruto with a sudden Happy Mood Change I never even said i liked it said Komoro...and 2. your a Weird Kid you know that....Naruto then Happily Hands Komoro a Bowl of Ramen to Eat Komoro then Sniffed it to Make sure it Wasnt Poison because he didnt trust Naruto and then Took a Bite and started Eating Naruto Sat in his Bed Watching him Knowing this was Started of a Happy Friendship Except it doesnt go that way

doing Chapter 4 soon but ill Only Do if my Readers like it!

Old 12-22-2006, 06:50 AM   #3
uchiha-alia
10 tail jinchuuriki
ANBU Captain

uchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestialuchiha-alia is Celestial

not bad man continue

uchiha-alia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:54 AM   #4
Uzumaki
Clintwood

Uzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultraUzumaki is the ne plus ultra

Not bad, Gets Evev better if you learn the secrets about Dots and Comas.

Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:19 AM   #5
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

Thanks Guy's Ppl like you i Respect Because right now im only wanting a friend
but Yes i will Continue...

Old 12-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #6
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

Naruto

Chapter 3 Komoro decide's to Sleep At Naruto's and Similar Past's

while Naruto was Enjoyin His Time with his New friend the within his Mind the Kyuubi Awoke and saw Komoro.....Komoro...Why are you Here? you know i cant protect you Now....especially if you were to become Sealed in me in another boy...i see you think im in this Brat's Stomach....hehe Foolish Son of

Mine i am the kyuubi i wont be found in there....Said the Kyuubi But still...Maybe this Brat can protect you...as much i dispise him Maybe he could be of Help....but if he Were to Attack you....Ill Kill Him from the Inside....Somehow......*back Outside Naruto's Mind* So Kitsune....u wanna stay here for the Night...the fox while Eating turned a Shocked Eye to Naruto Sleep here? Yeah u can sleep in that Basket *points to Basket with Sheet's of Laundry inside* No! i cant sleep here! said Komoro where else do u kno to sleep? Naruto Asked...the fox looked at him Suprised again then Looked down with a sad Smile I am....the Son of the.....Naruto then Interrupted Yes the son of Who? the fox then Said with a Small Tone....The Son of the Lord of Bijuu....the Kyuubi....Naruto then Looked at with a Totally Suprised and Scared look your....the Son of the Kyuubi?!? Yes.....Komoro said with a low

Voice....So why arnt you Evil? Asked Naruto...because out of every Kitsune Alive i Have as Father said a Good Heart....so your a good guy? say Naruto...thats Sweet the Son of the Kyuubi on the good Side! the fox then looked at Him with Puppy Dog Eye's and Said...Naruto Kun...do u Understand what it is Like to Lose a Parent? naruto then looked at him Suprised and said

Yes....You See....i have No Parent's Komoro....Naruto then Said I gotta go out Now....do u wanna stay here or do u wanna go? the fox said with a Small Tone i Want to Stay....but...if anyone see's me.....Ill Be Killed....said Komoro Dont worry! Just Stay here ull Be Fine Naruto said with a Smile and went out the Door and Before Komoro Could leave Naruto Shut the Door Behind him Kid....Dont be Too long.....Komoro said Worried...and Sad the Young fox then jumped in the Laundry Basket with all of Naruto's Clothe's In and slept Quietly....

Chapter 4 thing's that Go Bump in the Night....

Old 12-24-2006, 03:52 AM   #7
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

Chapter 4 thing's that Go Bump in the Night....

After Quietly Going to sleep little Did Komoro Know that he was going to Attacked Tonight.....After 2 and half hours of Sleeping 2 Ninja's Broke into Naruto's House....You Sure the Kyuubi's Child is here? Said one Ninja Yeah im Totally sure i Watched it come into this Apartment the 2 ninja's Started Searching the House and soon Komoro woke up and saw them Errm....Who are you Guys and Why are you in Naruto's House? One Ninja Replied this is the Demon Fox Kid's House?! Then the Ninja's Tried to Grab Komoro but Komoro Bit them Arrgh Man that thing sure Bites Hard....soon Enough Ninja Jounin Were Reported to Go to Naruto House after hearing a Neighbour Say something's Happening over there.....while the Ninja's Were tryin to Grab Komoro Soon Kakashi and Gai Came....You Guys Must be in the Springtime of Your Youth! Said Gai
Kakashi then used Sharingan and fought Off the 2 Ninja's Along with Gai
and then Looked up in the Corner and Saw Komoro So thats what they came here for....the Kid of the Kyuubi.....I wonder what its Doing in Naruto's House tho.....As Naruto was Out inside his Head Kyuubi could feel Komoro in Danger and Forced Naruto to Go back Tho Naruto Said Hel be Fine that Fox is Tough the Fox then Got Angry and Started Going Crazy in his Seal Go Back You Stupid BRAT!! Kyuubi Said Getting really Ticked off Naruto then Decided to head back to his House Meanwhile at Naruto's House....Hmm...i think Komoro Found the Connection between the Kyuubi and Naruto Komoro then Shouted I came here to Get my Dad Back! But that stupid Kid Ate him....Hehe Naruto didnt Eat the Kyuubi.....the Kyuubi was Sealed in him when he was a baby....and Now its Not in his Stomach it is Sealed in his Head....
Komoro then looked Stunned....My dad's....In his Head? Said Komoro Yup Said Kakashi Soon Naruto Arrived Is Komoro Ok? Kyuubi Started Going Nut's Because i was Busy.....Yh the Fox is Ok but why did it come in Konoha In the first place? to Get Information on the Location of my father Stupid Ninja! I guess we Best take you Lil Fox to the Hokage and see what he can Do like Hell am i Going to the Hokage! Said Komoro...Not after what i Seen 12 Year's Ago!!! Kakashi then Said So u were there when the 4th Sealed the Fox in Naruto? Yh i was there...errm Sorry But the 4th is deceased now we Have a Diffrent Hokage....the 3rd Kakashi then Grabbed Komoro and Put Him in a Sealed Cage All of A sudden the Kyuubi got So Ticked off he Managed to temporarly Take over Naruto and said....If u touch my Son.....Ill rip you apart Naruto then Regained Control Ok best take this guy to the Hokage.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon Fox Problems chapter 5

Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 AM   #8
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

As The Young Kitsune was taken to the Hokage he struggled to Escape Hey Kakashi Said Gai yeah kakashi Replied The Kyuubi...Did he Take over Naruto and yet over His own Son? Said Gai Maybe I guess but this is Serious if the fox is Able to Take over Naruto with Anger He could take over him fully while still being Sealed and this will Cause Problem's Answered Kakashi they then entered the Hokage's Mansion and Headed Upstairs As they Walked down They Saw Shikamaru and Chouji Coming down we Best hide the fox Said kakashi and they then put a Sheet of cloth over the cage and still Komoro Struggled to be let free ill Get you Damn Human's for this! Said Komoro As Shikamaru walked by

What the heck you guys got in there? Said Shikamaru Errm....its a Legendary Parrot That Can Not only Copy what other's say but also Speak freely "Who you calling a Parrot -_-" Komoro Said in the cage Shikamaru then Replied if that thing is let out it will be Quite Troublesome.....and then chouji and Shikamaru Continued Walking downstairs And kakashi and gai Continued Upstairs and walked into the hokages office Hokage Sama We have a Slight problem Well Dont say me your the one's being problems Said komoro

Hmm What is it Said Hokage Sama Kakashi Replied Well From a Recent Neighbor there was a break in at naruto's Apartment we went to check it out and it was true 2 ninja's had broke in we took them out and Found a Creature in Naruto's House too it seemed to be the son of the Kyuubi and has a Attitude.....Said kakashi but it seems totally Harmless Kakashi Added

Hmm with that Fox Around the village it will cause trouble but i have seen it and it isnt really being so bad....It seemed to Have made a Friendship with Naruto by the way Said hokage sama But Just to make sure it doesnt go on a Rampage I shall use a jutsu on it that shall Take away all its powers but give it freedom around the village

You What! Said komoro in the cage Like hell am i Having some Old timer take my Powers! Added Komoro with a yell Well you will get freedom around the village to do whatever you please and you dont have to go in Hiding Encouraged kakashi and gai and you can Spend as much time with Naruto as you Want Added the hokage with a slight smile hmmph I never considered naruto a friend I only Went in his Stupid house so i can get my Dad back -_- Said Komoro Annoyed

oh i See so you Want your dad back...Said hokage sama Well you cant get him now he's Sealed in naruto....Wha? Said the fox slightly Upset you mean....He's Not eaten? kakashi and gai and hokage sama then laugh No You Silly fox he's Sealed In naruto Komoro then said...fine take away my power's and kill me if you wish as it seems ill never get dad back

Ok but dont get upset about it Said Hokage sama as he lifted the Sheet off the Cage oh You have a Konoha forehead protector where did u get that? Asked the Hokage I got it once while saving some of your stupid Village Ninja's -_- Said Komoro Fine i guess you can keep that.....Do it then....Said Komoro getting depressed Do what exactly Answered the Hokage the take away my power's thing But it better not hurt! Nah Not even a lil my small fox friend Said the hokage as he Took Komoro out the Cage the fox then layed down

Get over with it Said the fox the hokage then layed his Hand on Komoro Back and Said Fox power retrieval no Jutsu! the Fox then Howled in pain and Watched as he power's Came out of his Mouth Then the put Infront of komoro a Kaitana the power's drifted around the Kaitana and transformed it in a Red Huge 2 handed Sword the fox then said as he was about to Faint....You...Said it wasnt gonna hurt! Said komoro as he hit the ground Sorry but after your woked up You'll be able to walk freely around the village!

The Night went by and soon Day Came the fox Awoke and noticed his Body has had a Transformation he still had his Kitsune look Except Now on his Feet and Claw's were white aswell as the tips of his tails What the hell did you do to me?! Said Komoro I took away your powers except it Has taken you through a small change but dont worry you still keep your Agility and strength the fox then looked around and saw the huge Kaitana that had been transformed into a 2Handed Edge

So....my power's what did they do to this sword? that kaitana is Now infused with your Power it is what it is Capable of Doing But i shall keep this Weapon Safe from Evil....as if it was used whoever wielded it with be able to use your power's aganist the village and other villages! I see said the fox with a Sigh Well im going to see what this village is like Said the fox Grumpy Have fun my little friend Said the hokage with a Smile As the fox went out the door

Naruto came running up Hey Komoro where u been lately? Said Naruto and you look a lil diffrent and i wanna be left alone for awhile Said the fox as he headed downstair's with his Head Down Aww you sure and i wanted to give you a present too Said naruto Said with a Smile

the foxes ears then Jumped up You brought me a present? Said the fox through the door Hokage sama was Watching them they could be good friends now That Komoro's Powers are gone But i need to keep a Eye on this Weapon the fox then jumped Naruto with Happiness and started licking his Face Happily and Said in thought (Maybe this village aint so Bad after all!) The fox then sat on Naruto's Shoulder and Said Fine take me to this present

Errm Sorry Komoro he said as he put Komoro on the floor but as much i as i like you i got missions to do naruto said with a grumpy look on his face Naruto then ran into Hokage sama's office and the fox headed downstair's but heard Naruto shout after my mission i shall show you the present!

The fox then Rushed Down the stair's and saw Hinata Come up the stair's She Startled in suprise of Komoro's Presence and Fainted and just at that time Komoro Managed to grab her before she fell and pulled her Upstair's with his teeth

"damn these Human's are so Heavy the fox said as he pulled her on the stair's The fox then managed to get back into the office laying down hinata Infront of Naruto and Hokage sama Hinata! Shouted Naruto in suprise She fell when i was Walking down the stair's this is why I Hid You Idiot! Said the fox with a paw behind his Neck Thank you For saving her anyway....Said the hokage

hinata then regained conscienceous and Saw Komoro im sorry Fox....I got startled by your presence Hinata then bended down to komoro and began Petting him and the fox purred in happiness Well Hinata we better go

and Naruto and Hinata ran out the door Meeting Kiba on the way down Yosh let's go Naruto shouted! He Sure is Noisy isnt he Said Komoro to Hokage sama you dont even kno the half of it the hokage replied The fox then ran out the door hoping not to see anyone stop him on the way but sadly Shikamaru Came up What the heck its a Four tailed fox? Shikamaru said pressed Aganist the wall Yeah what's it to ya? Replied Komoro

wait you sound just like that thing in the cage we seen last night? you mean to tell us you wernt a Talking legendary Parrot? Asked Shikamaru No...Are you stupid or something? Said the fox laughing at Shika's expression shikamaru then ignored Komoro and kept on walking upstairs this time Komoro wasnt stopped by the time he reached downstairs and got out the door

he then decided to head to the ramen store he had seen before to treat himself While walking there he seen ppl give him Weird look's and started getting angry What the heck you all staring at? Said Komoro One of the villagers then Replied your the son of the Kyuubi! and they all ran off and while they were running Komoro Replied what's it to ya....ya Big jerk!
and Managed to get to the ramen shop with no trouble after that he then ran in and jumped on the chair Next to a pink haired girl who then ran Screaming Demon Fox! demon Fox!

the fox then replied again What's it to ya jerk! and Turned around to owner's of Ichiraku Ramen Ramen please the fox looked at them with puppy dog eye's and they thought he was just so cute they treated him as many bowl's as he wanted!

Ah that hit the spot as the fox finished his Last Ramen bowl Errm Sorry Fox you cant have any more even tho your so cute.....A kid Named uzumaki naruto tends to come here and buys load's of Bowl's of Ramen and you pretty much have the same Appetite as she stared at the tower of ramen bowl's It ok Said the fox as he hopped off the chair and walked off and as he left chouji came in and looked at the tower of Ramen and Said to himself "great we got another Naruto in town.... " and began Making another Tower of ramen out of hunger But im just as good as naruto since i eat ALMOST as much!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter Naruto's Gift and Komoro gets kidnapped! ( I mean Foxnapped or kyuubinapped however you want it)

Btw im EXTREMELY SORRY for taking so long to continue this fanfic i just been so busy lately here and there that i almost forgot to do it but now i shall try to continue it!

Old 01-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #9
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

narusmile

after a afternoon of exploring the village Naruto Hinata and Kiba finally came back from there mission the Fox Decided to have a lil fun with Naruto and on the hokage's Door put a letter...

as naruto took the letter off the door he read it...it said "Dear Naruto i decided to have some fun with you i have hid somewhere in the village u have to find me and if you find me Maybe ill be a little Nicer to you" Naruto looked with a Grin on his face as a Vein come out on his forehead "that damn fox....."Said Naruto as he ran off out of the Hokage's mansion he started lookin High and low for the fox

Meanwhile the fox was really hanging just in Naruto's Apartment Hiding under that bed chuckling to himself "hehe that kid will never find me here! heh heh" the fox chuckled suddenly Naruto walked through the apartment door...."what the heck he's here already? I expected him to atleast check the whole town before he came here!" the fox said to himself suprised..... Naruto then placed his shoe's under the bed and Layed On the bed

the fox just sitting under the bed still suprised "that damn fox...."Komoro heard from Naruto Just when i was getting a gift for me he has to go hide The young ninja Said Angrily a few mins later the fox noticed Naruto Snoring..."he must be exhausted from the Mission he did earlier" now to sneak out the door...the fox then sneaked out and tried to open the door with his Teeth but for some reason it wouldnt open! "damn it he mustve Locked it" Not what have i gotta do to get outta here?" the fox said out loud Naruto then Woke up Oh...Shii.....the fox Said as Naruto saw him and walked across the room with a Angry look on his face

the fox then jumped across the table onto Naruto's bed and tried to get out the window and noticed it was locked too! Oh man Oh man oh man! the fox said as it tried to bust the Window lock with His teeth Naruto still walking across the room with a angry look on his face the Boy did not speak only had a Annoyed look in his Eye's Naruto then grabbed the fox by the tail the fox struggling to get away while dangling upside down "Komoro why did u run from me?" naruto Said

"man.... it was only a Joke Damn it!" the fox said Shouting Naruto then dropped the fox on his Bed and walked off over to some Chest cabinet the fox stood Puzzled in thought sayin to himself "i thought he was gonna pulverise me just by lookin at his Eyes!" Naruto then Took a Small Box out of the Chest cabinet and placed it on his bed next to Komoro Now having a Huge smile on his face wtf? the fox thought

open it Naruto said with a Smile on his face the fox Leaned his head over to the box and Pushed it open it was some kind of Pendant attached to a chain the fox opened the Pendant and then it showed a pic of Naruto and komoro together "was when this done? i dont remember having a photo with you...."the fox grumbled puzzled its from a few days ago i dont remember exactly but we did this Photo together The fox spoke with a smile "errm thanks...." the fox then put the Amulet around his Neck " and then walked up to Naruto's face and licked it happily

Ok Stop! Hahahhahahaaa Stop that tickles! Naruto said laughing the fox then Started scratching at the door as a sign of "naruto open it" naruto gladly walked over and opened it and the fox walked out Later at Night the fox while walkin down past Ichiraku Ramen was Ambushed by a Couple of Ninja's "what the hell do u want?" said the fox angrily somehow then a Ninja came out from Underground with a cage and trapped Komoro inside the door then shutting on a piece of his fur leavin it on the floor Ow! the fox said and then the ninja's dissapeared taking komoro with them!
Next chapter Mission to retrieve Komoro and Komoro's Transformation!

Old 01-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #10
Kaizuka
NiNjA Of dOOm!
Genin

narusmile

the next morning The Sun burst through on Konoha a Blond ninja waking Happily from yesterdays events he imediately left his house after having breakfast and putting his Clothe's on he left in such a rush that he forgot to clean his teeth knowing a Mission was upon him he ran out of his Door seeing Sakura standing there about to knock

"Naruto have u seen that cute fox lately?" she said Concerned "you mean Komoro? Yeah he was here last night" Naruto replied "well I aint seen him all day and i really wanted to see him!" sakura replied as a Vein pulsed on her Forehead "weird he's usually coming back to my apartment to sleep in the basket i made for him..." Said Naruto concerned

they both rushed out of Konoha Apartment's and started lookin for him high and low but he was Nowhere to be found even in place's hes Usually found such as ichiraku Ramen but he wasnt there either feeling both saddened they walked slowly up to the hokage's Mansion and walked saddened to his office where they seen the Hokage "Naruto! Sakura!" sandaime said as they came in the room you have a Mission but first....where is Komoro Naruto?" Said the hokage with a concerned look on his face

"well thats the problem Sandaime Sama....you see we cant find him anywhere in the village...." Said Sakura hmm..."dont worry i think i might kno where he is then" said the hokage "You do?" said naruto worried Yeah you see the first night we met after i used the technique to take away his power's i put in his Mouth a type of Candy he began chewing and swallowed it but the thing is this Candy did not digest in his Stomach Acid's instead it stayed there fortunately Using this special type of Candy i can find Komoro anywhere and i can control the candy with my Chakra while he is so far away or near *the Hokage began to stare into his crystal ball and checked on the candy making sure it had not been Digested*

"look here Hehe he hasnt digested it yet!" Naruto and sakura gazed into the crystal ball where they saw the candy still in Komoro's stomach" now to see where that fox is at." said Sandaime as he Began Humming....hmm.....this is not good....he seem's to have been attacked by some Ninja's and they took him with them look Naruto u see him in that cage?" through the crystal Ball Naruto could hear the Fox talkin to himself "those Frikn jerk's!" the fox said in Anger and i cant help it but my Stomach feels funny...the fox added as he tried to break the cage...

"shut up u stupid fox! with you our Master will be very pleased the ninja said as the Ninja guard started Laughing "Hey i reconqize that place!" Said Sakura "its the old abandoned Werehouse found in the forest Near konoha! where my mom used to go for Picnic's" "Please sakura could u take me there?" said naruto in Reply Sure Naruto he is your friend btw Naruto sighed happily in belief as he now knew where Komoro was held and wanted to beat him the bad guys who took him!
Part 2 Coming soon! well maybe tomorrow but now i must sleep hope your enjoyed my story so far!