• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The NF Café

Old 11-26-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
Yaminake
*Hugs all baddies*
Genin

Yaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Yaminake
Default Son rapes mom. O.o

Alabama - Police in Albertville say 19-year-old Gary Helms, Junior is charged with raping his 45-year-old mother.

Police say he did it to seek revenge against his brother after the two argued over a girlfriend.

The police report says Helms' mother was passed out drunk on the couch when the rape started.

She came to and recognized her son during the attack.

The police report says his mother tried to get away but Helms held her down until he was finished.

Albertville police Sergeant James Smth says Helms confessed to the attack and was ordered held in the Marshall County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

"From what we understand the rape stemmed from an argument between him and his brother. And apparently they were arguing over a girlfriend. And the rape was some sort of retaliation towards his brother ... it's just pretty much a shock to the conscious of the general public."

http://www.wrcb.com/news/index.cfm?sid=4170

I think the term "Mother fucker" can be used properly here? o_o

(tell me if that has ben posted before, I looked and didnt see it. I think its a BIT old but not too much. O.o)

Yaminake is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #2
Brandt
And Beyond
Jinchuuriki

Brandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is CelestialBrandt is Celestial

Wow... this is quite disturbing. I mean... incest much? I really have to wonder what was going through the son's mind.

Brandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:06 PM   #3
Lazarus
safer healthier people
Examiner

Lazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is AscendantLazarus is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Lazarus Send a message via MSN to Lazarus

Oedipus with an edge.

Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:07 PM   #4
furious styles
☆☆☆☆☆

furious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareilfurious styles est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaminake View Post
I think the term "Mother fucker" can be used properly here? o_o
lol .

furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:08 PM   #5
Purgatory
Banned
God of Shinobi

Purgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Purgatory Send a message via MSN to Purgatory

...Incestual MILFer...bah! Well, as long as she was hot, it really shouldn't be his fault.

Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:08 PM   #6
Geg
Very Rude
Super Moderator

Geg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is Eternal

Just had to be in Alabama, didn't it. ¬_¬

Geg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:09 PM   #7
Harley Quinn
Bench.
Elite Teacher

Harley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is CelestialHarley Quinn is Celestial

That is SO wrong.

Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:09 PM   #8
Megaharrison
Cafe Patriarch

Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Megaharrison broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Woah I'm having serious Deja Vu here. Was this posted before or am I having prophetic visions again?

Megaharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #9
Yaminake
*Hugs all baddies*
Genin

Yaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of lightYaminake is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Yaminake

Sorry if it was posted here already. >< I tried to look for it and I didnt find any but I could of missed it.

Yaminake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #10
fed.
Academy Student

fed. has disabled reputation

yeah this same news was posted a while ago

fed. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:11 PM   #11
s0id3
Hinata is annoying and ugly
Special Jounin

s0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant futures0id3 has a brilliant future

damn...wtf is wrong w/ ppl...

s0id3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #12
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

GrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of light

Um .... wow. o__o Whats wrong with the world today ... ?

GrandTheftAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:15 PM   #13
DarkFire
immune to modfuck
Elite Jounin

DarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truthDarkFire is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire

...ugh god nasty mother fucker alrite.....*shudder* that is seriously rite...reminds me of odeiup

DarkFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #14
Hoon ♥
Wave
Legendary Ninja

Hoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is CelestialHoon ♥ is Celestial

well its news to me..

LOL@pinkmint xD

Hoon ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:21 PM   #15
Genesis
Salieri

Genesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is AscendantGenesis is Ascendant

Retaliation against the brother over a girlfriend and he raped his mother? Damn, that's just messed up.

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:22 PM   #16
warrior1000
perverted ways
Academy Teacher

warrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big onewarrior1000 smokes the big one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmint View Post
Oedipus with an edge.
There is a difference oedipus did not know he was sleeping with his mother, and when he did he was not proud of it.

Although i dont know what the guy felt after he did that disgusting act.

warrior1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM   #17
Razza
Gemini
S-Class Missing-nin

Razza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is LuminaryRazza is Luminary

He's a smart guy I can tell

/sarcasm.

Razza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM   #18
DragonBlade7
Needs a new avatar...and soon
Special Jounin

DragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faithDragonBlade7 is a guardian of the faith

thats wrong on sooooo many levels
>/.\<

what is wrong with people?!?!?!

DragonBlade7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #19
Red
Keep Cool, Carry On.

Red is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is DivineRed is Divine

curtsey of lord yu...
@topic at least he managed to get back at the brother"if i cant have ur girl friend then i'll have mom"

Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #20
bloodstains
the town fag
Academy Teacher

bloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faithbloodstains is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to bloodstains

who rapes their mom for revenge??

bloodstains is offline   Reply With Quote