• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 11-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Id is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is Divine
tsukuyomi Saint Seiya vs. One Piece + Yu Yu Hakusho + Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Individually Saint Seiya Universe would rape any of the 3 contender. So what if Saint Seiya takes on all 3 at the same time.

Rules
SS
Saint Seiya Major Olympic Gods are banned.
Saint Seiya can use everything in their disposel (Anime, Manga, Movies, OVA’s, Lost Canvas, Episode G, Next Dimension etc..)

OP
You can only use characters who have shown their abilities. Characters like Aokiji are banned (simply because we cant have a debate on assumptions)

YYH
No Planet Busting (Even if they had never shown it, but still).

SDK
All Known Characters can be used. Even the First Crimson King.
First Crimson King knows all the techniques.
Other then the Crimson King and Kyo no other True Mibus can be used.

It should go with out saying NO OMNIPOTENT BEINGS.

Last edited by Id; 04-30-2007 at 08:15 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 11-08-2006, 12:36 AM   #2
The Nameless Pharaoh
Shin Sekai No Kami
Missing-nin

The Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of lightThe Nameless Pharaoh is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to The Nameless Pharaoh

I think you're overestimating SS verse a bit, my friend.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:44 AM   #3
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Id is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is DivineId is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless Pharaoh View Post
I think you're overestimating SS verse a bit, my friend.
My friend, I have posted debates ware only 12 gold saints have taken on their respective universes…..and many agreed the Saints would win.

Know I want to point out something for those who don’t know the manga/anime……there are characters just as strong if not stronger then 12 Gold Saints!!!

So if you want to debate, for once Ill use other characters aside from the Gold Saints that pertain to the Saint Seiya univese with out the need of involving Major Gods…(that would be total rape, and I think the match is stacked up against me).

Spoiler:
Under Athena’s Authority.
5 Devine Cloth Saints
1 pope
12 gold saints
2 Silver Saints that are near Gold Saints level.

Under Poseidon Authority.
Mariner Generals of the 7 Sea - all are gold saint equivalent.

Under Odins Authority.
8 - Asgard God Warriors
5 - Dolbar's God Warriors

(Who are also at the level of the Gold Saints)

Hades Authority
2 - minor gods
3 - Three Judges
And about 4 High level Specters.

Under Cronos Authority
11 Titans - All are stronger and ware superior armors.

Under Abels, Apollo’s and Lucifers Command.
3 Corona Saints - Bigger Cosmo and better armor
3 Angels/Celestial Warriors - Gold Saint equivalent or better (some nasty techniques)
4 fallen Angels - Stronger then the gold Saint’s.

That’s over 60 characters who can move light speed of faster, and who ware armors equivalent to the Gold Saints or better.

Last edited by Id; 11-08-2006 at 01:34 AM.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Chocochip
COOKIE
God of Shinobi

Chocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is RapturousChocochip is Rapturous

I think Saint Seiya takes this but Samurai Deeper Kyo has some pretty ridiculous moves that can damage Saint Seiya characters.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #5
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

I wanted to draw the biggest manga crowed in this match.
But it seems, no one is interested because Saint Seiya is just to broken (despite handicapping the Major Gods).

Old 04-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #6
Dio Brando
MADAO
S-Class Missing-nin

Dio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is Celestial

Saint Seiya will beat their asses down.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
Birkin
Banned
Jinchuuriki

Birkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is CelestialBirkin is Celestial

Kyo attacks at lightspeed.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #8
Yupi
You always think too deeply...
Special Jounin

Yupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of light

YYH has an Omnipotent God. Nuff said.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #9
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku View Post
Kyo attacks at lightspeed.
All 7th sense users and Gold Saint equivalent (or better) attack a light speed.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:14 PM   #10
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupi View Post
YYH has an Omnipotent God. Nuff said.
Omnipotent being are banned. Tis the reason why I wont allow even the Major Olympic Gods for Saint Seiya.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:20 PM   #11
Yupi
Special Jounin

Yupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of lightYupi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id View Post
Omnipotent being are banned. Tis the reason why I wont allow even the Major Olympic Gods for Saint Seiya.
So YYH can't use it's omnipotents or nigh-omnipotents? Well, that would leave only the Three Kings. Although they outdo SS in terms of power and potential capability, in terms of speed and demonstrated capability, Team SS has a clear edge.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
Dragon (banned)
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Dragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant future

YYH verse can solo DBZ verse, and saint seya verse. why? because they have yukumo who is ominponent, and they have a god who created the universe, and everything.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:25 PM   #13
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilYusuke View Post
YYH verse can solo DBZ verse, and saint seya verse. why? because they have yukumo who is ominponent, and they have a god who created the universe, and everything.

No Omnipotent Or Nigh Omnipotent beings

Old 04-30-2007, 09:39 PM   #14
Dragon (banned)
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Dragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id View Post

No Omnipotent Or Nigh Omnipotent beings
my bad dawg. then saint seya wins. since we have'nt seen any speed feats from raizen. all we know from raizen, is that he can fly, and is very very powerful.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:56 PM   #15
DarkLordDragon
Double Face
ANBU Captain

DarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truth

ID does this include the other gods (Titans, Lucifer, Abel...etc) or still even them were banned in this fight?

For now I would say Asmita would stop time and the others would continue their job

Old 04-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #16
Yupi
Special Jounin

Koenma was shown to be capable of stopping time and starting it up again. In the Three Thieves Arc.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:10 AM   #17
DarkLordDragon
Double Face
ANBU Captain

DarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truthDarkLordDragon is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupi View Post
Koenma was shown to be capable of stopping time and starting it up again. In the Three Thieves Arc.
Can you please remind me about this Arc because I don't remember the anime very well >_< (My bad) and how he stopped the time? and by the way are we counting gods, I think Koenma was the son of the Spirite World god in YYH verse because if we are going to include them I would include Pontos and rewrite the history ^_^

Old 05-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #18
Id
Sinestro
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordDragon View Post
ID does this include the other gods (Titans, Lucifer, Abel...etc) or still even them were banned in this fight?

For now I would say Asmita would stop time and the others would continue their job
Major Olympics Gods (Hades, Posidon, Athena, etc…) are banned,
From the Movie and Ova’s Abel and Lucifer are banned.
Chorno’s, Uranos, Phontos, and Gia are banned.

Minor gods (Thanatos, Hypnos) are a go.
Celestials, Titans, Angles, Corona Saints etc… are a go.

Omnipotnet and Nigh Omnipotents are still given a red light.
Saint Seiya uses everything (anime, ova’s, movies, ep g, lost canvas etc..)

The Big 3 are restricted to manga only.

Last edited by Id; 05-02-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #19
Dio Brando
MADAO
S-Class Missing-nin

Dio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is CelestialDio Brando is Celestial

I say my avatar solos

Old 05-02-2007, 07:54 PM   #20
Rice Ball
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

Rice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is Elysian

Shaka does this alone.