Naruto x Sakura x Hinata FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:56 PM   #1
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Linkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faith
Default Naruto x Sakura x Hinata FC

Hello fellow member of the forums. We all know that NaruSaku and NaruHina are one of the biggest arguement today. So, why not put them all three together. If you are one of those ppl who can't descide on weather Naruto will end up with Sakura or Hinata, love the fanfic, love this threesome or a NaruHina or NaruSaku (like myself) who want to mantain peace here, then this is the fan club for you. Everyone is welcome as long as no war starts. (I hope. I was warned about making this fc.) Here, you can post pics of three, talk about it or write a fan-fic. The best will be posted in my second post. First two can co-own. Also, if someone can make a banner, that would be really be helpful.

Owner: Linkaro

Co-owner:
Spoiler:
1. narusaku_69
2. Uzumaki_Hinata_Hyuuga

Members:
Spoiler:
1. asam_laksa1
2. narusaku_69
3. Uzumaki_Hinata_Hyuuga
4. awesome_pie
5. 5538858
6. Dominican gangsta
7. sharringan warrior
8. Zaxxon
9. Shen dude
10. minishadow
11. King of the Ninjas
12. KINGOFNOD5
13. AnimeGirl_123
14. SuperTank17
15. Isuzu
16. sweetestchick
17. Tifa
18. Inuhanyou
19. Daedus_Deminine
20. Pl0t-n0-jutsu
21. Kurumie Tsurashima
22. alizah
23. bluewarrior1979
24. nobodyhere
25. MyNindoForever
26. Anime_Fan_4Ever
27. PoisnousPixie

Banner:
Spoiler:
nonw as now

AMV: Give Props to those who made them:

Pics:
Spoiler:

Allies:
The Sasuke x Karin FC

This fc is purposly is another way to prevent wars within the forums. Others made by Linkaro include:

Naruto x All girls (and women) fc

Last edited by Linkaro; 06-25-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Linkaro is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-31-2006, 09:57 PM   #2
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Linkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faithLinkaro is a guardian of the faith

Best Fanfic:
Spoiler:
none as of now

Best Pics: [spoiler]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Linkaro; 11-08-2006 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:02 PM   #3
asam_laksa1
Banned
Genin

asam_laksa1 has much to be proud ofasam_laksa1 has much to be proud ofasam_laksa1 has much to be proud ofasam_laksa1 has much to be proud ofasam_laksa1 has much to be proud ofasam_laksa1 has much to be proud of

I join!!!

But I don't want to be co-owner.....because.....I have my time full with other stuffs.

Please!!

I don't reject the idea of NaruHina.....though

Spoiler:
I am a big fan of SasuHina more!!!

asam_laksa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #4
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa1 View Post
I join!!!

But I don't want to be co-owner.....because.....I have my time full with other stuffs.

Please!!

I don't reject the idea of NaruHina.....though

Spoiler:
I am a big fan of SasuHina more!!!
ok. Good to see you.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:12 PM   #5
narusaku_69
Academy Student

narusaku_69 has a spectacular aura aboutnarusaku_69 has a spectacular aura aboutnarusaku_69 has a spectacular aura about

i want to join.
naruto has had the hardest life of anyone in the series, i think he deserves more then one girl

narusaku_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:21 PM   #6
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

^well, at least this thread is a bit alive. Welcome to the fanclub. u co-own

Old 11-01-2006, 11:28 PM   #7
narusaku_69
Academy Student

narusaku_69 has a spectacular aura aboutnarusaku_69 has a spectacular aura aboutnarusaku_69 has a spectacular aura about

here is a pic with narusakuhina
Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2006, 11:36 PM   #8
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusaku_69 View Post
here is a pic with narusakuhina
Spoiler:
Holy crud

Old 11-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #9
TickleMePink
XD
Genin

TickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant future

Wasn't there an FC like this before? Or am I going nuts? XD

TickleMePink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:50 PM   #10
narusaku_69
Academy Student

narusmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleMePink View Post
yeah i made it but it died quickly

Old 11-01-2006, 11:52 PM   #11
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
I think it was a Sakura x Hinata FC.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:54 PM   #12
TickleMePink
XD
Genin

TickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant futureTickleMePink has a brilliant future

^I know there is a SakuHina FC, I meant there was one like this FC. Ah narusaku_69 said he made it before. I dunno if I want to join... I'm all for Naruto being pimp-kage, but I don't support NaruSaku. XD I'll think about it though.

lol Funny comic.

TickleMePink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:16 AM   #13
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
^I know there is a SakuHina FC, I meant there was one like this FC. Ah narusaku_69 said he made it before. I dunno if I want to join... I'm all for Naruto being pimp-kage, but I don't support NaruSaku. XD I'll think about it though.

lol Funny comic.
that's ok. It is your choice.

Old 11-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #14
Mr. T
Peace Love Gap
Academy Student

Mr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant futureMr. T has a brilliant future

joinage

Mr. T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #15
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Hinata_Hyuuga View Post
joinage
welcome UHH.

Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #16
Tessa07
Academy Student

Tessa07 will become famous soon enoughTessa07 will become famous soon enough

I would like to join too! I may prefer NaruHina, but I also find NaruSaku cute to an extent. (I also enjoy looking at NaruSaku fanart and fanfiction, and yet I love NaruHina more! Makes no sense, neh?) Poor Gaara has no <3. T_T

Tessa07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:51 PM   #17
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa07 View Post
I would like to join too! I may prefer NaruHina, but I also find NaruSaku cute to an extent. (I also enjoy looking at NaruSaku fanart and fanfiction, and yet I love NaruHina more! Makes no sense, neh?) Poor Gaara has no <3. T_T
That pic. is funny. welcome.

Ok. Any topics?

Old 11-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #18
Evi
I like stuff
Academy Teacher

Evi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hopeEvi is a paragon of hope

I'll join.

Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #19
Linkaro
Still wanted.
Missing-nin

welcome.

I GOT ONE!!!! How would Sakura and Hinata find out about their feelings for Naruto?

Old 11-06-2006, 09:18 PM   #20
narusaku_69
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkaro View Post
welcome.

I GOT ONE!!!! How would Sakura and Hinata find out about their feelings for Naruto?
i would have to say either one of naruto friends tells naruto that hinata loves him and he ends up giving her a chance (because hinata doesn't need to find out her feeling for naruto cause she already got them), she accepts and sakura finds out starts to get jealous and tries to get naruto back to paying attention to her (p.s. i think i may have copied that from various naru/saku/hina pairing or naruXsaku naruXhina)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: