• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Charlotte
愛してる

Charlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is Celestial
Hinata The Anti KibaHina FC

Welcome to the Anti KibaHina FC

I’ve noticed that there wasn't a Kiba X Hinata FC and I absolutely HATE that pairing! Kiba and Hinata just don’t mix… It’s disturbing. Besides, Hinata doesn’t like Kiba, she likes someone else… Kiba's bio says many times that he cares for Hinata in a sense that a brother would care for his sister. If a pairing like this were going to happen, wouldn’t there be any hints suggesting it? The problem is there are none. Kurenai, Shino AND Kiba all support Hinata in her decisions.

This FC is for all the people out there that don't support this pairing and don't see the logic of it ever happening in the series. We know it's not canon, we know it's not going to happen and we absolutely don't like it. If you are one of these people, or just dislike it in any way, please sign up today!

-Owner-
Miaakun

-Co-Owner-

Jaiveekins

-Members-
Spoiler:
1- Shizor
2- Steven Pinhead
3- Lonely Soul
4- wendy18p
5- Drew8898
6- tatsuya
7- Naruhina_all_the_way!
8- anbu_black_ops_10
9- Aburame Shino
10- SasukexSakura4eva!!!
11- Hyuuga Kory
12- Bangirasu
13- A2ZOMG
14- Hinata_bf
15- PhoenixFire
16- charu-san
17- Shen God
18- Tennyo Night Elf
19- kiiroflower
20- Genere
21- Ephemerality
22- kyuubi425
23- Sora
24- chainsaw massacre
25- Matrix XZ
26- Saigo no quincy
27- Cronos
28- Saito Yuki
29- Itachi_7
30- Hinata u rock
31- dehaloking
32- HinaNeji
33- LightningsFury4550
34- SlayerOfTheFallenDream
35- killerkitten
36- MirokusNewGirlfriend
37- rageofkyubii
38- HEATAQUA
39- drummer16354
40- Blue Apples ♥
41- Xenrok
42- NarutoxHinata-Lover
43- GaaraLove
44- straros
45- Mihael Keehl
46- Tsu
47- Miraizou
48- CowGirl
49- Naruhina4evr101
50- zuul
51- Mr_Gold
52- Spazzeh-chan
53- Jaiveekins
54- Nesha
55- foxkage
56- pebbled
57- polaris
58- 3UR3K4 53V3N
59- Khaeos
60- bumblemark
61- bulgarianSasori
62- Trickishismael
63- HiroChan
64- Alexdhamp
65- Ruingaraf
66- LibraChan94
67- Mael
68- Itasama93
69- Miaakun
70- Onihikage
71- Rosuto_and_Meshi
72 -Starr

-Lurkers-
Spoiler:
Nesha
YRPFantasy
♥Yachiru-chama♣
oléhonchô

-Alliances-

His smile saved her; The Naruto x Hinata FC
The New Inuzuka Kiba FC
The Simply Amazing Kiba x Shino FC
SasuSaku FC: Under the same sky
The Anti SasukexHinata FC

-Banners-
Spoiler:

-Fanfics-

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...&postcount=168

Reasons Why We Dislike KibaHina
Spoiler:
ShinoCakes
Jaiveekins
YRPFantasy
bluewarrior1979

I'd also like to say that before you go gallivanting into the Pro KibaHina FC, I'd like to point out that both myself AND sonteen12 have agreed that our fanclubs are NOT to bash each others FCs! If that is violated, I will take your name off of the members list

Last edited by Charlotte; 05-03-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #2
Charlotte
愛してる

Charlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is Celestial
Hinata

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

-Goodies-

The ANTI KibaHina Comic
by Jaiveekins
Spoiler:

More goodies coming soon.
-Rants-

List of Rants:

Miraizou:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraizou
This is why this pairing is made of so much fail--IT HAS NOTHING TO SUPPORT IT. And people may say that Kiba is like Naruto, but that's only in some superficial ways. Besides, Kiba doesn't have a sad past like Naruto and Hinata do.

You see? That's what everyone keeps forgetting; Hinata has nothing to relate to Kiba with (other than the fact that they are teammates, and if one were to use that as a reason I will seriously LOL @ them. Besides, Shino's her teammate too. ShinoHina? Lol.)

Mr_Gold:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Gold
If Kiba and hinata were going to get together, I think they would interact with each other doing things together that are not team related. Like getting to know each other on a more personal level. None of the kibahina moments have any romance or romantic intent. I think if they were going to get together, they would seek each other out when they aren't training together. At the arena when Hinata was coughing up blood Kiba was concerned for Hinata but that doesn't necessarily mean he is in love with her. If I saw someone coughing up blood I would be worried about them too but that doesn't mean I am in love with someone because I am worried about them. Kiba was concerned for Hinata as a teammate nothing more nothing less. Plus if he loved Hinata I do not think he would support her being with someone else.

ShinoCakes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinoCakes
Roflmao XD KibaHina wasn't even evident in the filler episodes either XD oh I know... when she's not secretly watching Naruto from 100ft away she's spying on Kiba while he's showering and doing his training stuff I get it now, man, I can't believe that I've been blinded this whole time by Hinata's shy exterior! Man o man, and the way she pokes her fingers together... it must be the same as CROSSING YOUR FINGERS so when she's looking at Naruto and poking her fingers together, she's actually thinking of Kiba. Wow... I can't believe this just went in one of my eye sockets and... into... the... toilet Ooooohhhhhhhhh.... Funny.

Jaiveekins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveekins
I saw this "Proof that Kiba likes/loves Hinata" video on youtube a while back. Well I just watched it again recently, and couldn't help but to LOL. Ok... Most of the reasons were, Hinata stands next to Kiba, Kiba worries for Hinata, Kiba giving Hinata "a look" or "bedroom eyes", and Kiba getting jealous of Naruto. Ok...

Standing next to him:

If standing next to eachother made couples canon, then my favorite crack pairing would be canon right now. Cause when someone stands next to you, it only means they want to be near you cause they love you. When Sakura stood next to Ino all those times, it was because she had romantic feelings for Ino, obviously.

Kiba worrying:

I already covered this in my reason why I hate KH, but I'll say it again.
Kiba WILL obviously care for his teamates. He has characteristic of a dog, for one. Which means he will care and worry for those close to him. Kiba wouldn't be so heartless as to not care for his TEAMATE. But, in KibaHinian, that means "OMG BE CAREFUL I LOVE YOU ZOMGLOLLURVVV"

The "looks":

Kiba giving Hinata some sort of look that automatically means he loves her? Most of the time, those looks are filled with:
-sarcasm
-curiosity
- excitment (Kiba is hyper, obviously he's gonna be excited about things...)
- him just being funny
- and most importantly, not love...

Kiba's Jealousy:
Right.... Kiba hates Naruto because Hinata loves him. Does this seem like jealousy to you?
Spoiler:

Hmmmm.... Looks like he's laughing... Kiba is jealous of Naruto = He loves Hinata = Retarded.... Cause laughing and teasing someone for their feelings means you just can't stand them for loving someone else...

ShinoCakes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinoCakes
If Kiba really, truly loves and cares for Hinata in that way wouldn't he show it at least a few episodes? Or, or... maybe when he was losing hope and was pretty sure that he would die between him, Akamaru and Sakon and Ukon? I'm pretty sure he was sitting up against a boulder, petting Akamaru while suffering heavy wounds and worrying about his best friend while thinking, 'If I die... I hope Hinata will know that I love her....' uhm... nope, I don't remember him thinking that. Ah, now I know why I don't remember that, he never thought it... AT ALL.

True that Kiba is always there with her, they are on the same team after all and train with each other. A lot of team relationships are more family relationships rather than intimate, loving relationships between team members anyways. Unless you have the Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke team combo, but this isn't the club to discuss them in. Kiba and Hinata, as said many time before and in many biographies, share a brotherly/sisterly relationship and Kishimoto has never given any hints, changed the love like relationship between the two and most likely never will.

Never hurts her? Wait, in training he does hurt her. Of course it's with Hinata saying 'give me your all,' but still. And then you have the fact where Hinata has NEVER tried giving Kiba medicines for his scrapes or wounds acquired like Naruto has.

Pointlessly fawn? Okay, it's totally not pointless fawning with Hinata and Naruto. Naruto inspires Hinata and if not for him, Hinata wouldn't be who she is. Hinata always has watched Naruto from a distance and admired his will to never give up. Has she done that with Kiba? Short answer: no.

Kiba has a hard time showing his feelings huh? There's no way. If Kiba really did love Hinata, he wouldn't be taking the time to take Akamaru walks every morning and he wouldn't be paying a whole lot of attention to Akamaru either. Kiba would never abandon his companion, because technically, Akamaru was his first true best friend. If Kiba really did like Hinata, in the past he wouldn't have spent as much time with Akamaru and going camping with him like he did. I mean, Kiba BATHES with Akamaru. His love for Akamaru is stronger than it is for Hinata.

Bluewarrior1979:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewarrior1979
There is no love in this pairing!!!!! Geez it's like Hinata's feelings don't matter. Her getting with someone she doesn't even love and has NEVER showed any interest in Kiba at all in the manga or anime. Kiba DOES NOT LOVE HINATA!!! If there is any evidence of Kiba loving someone that is Akamaru they are always together why not pair them up? Oh I forgot they already are paired up. Hinata and Kiba are not always together. In that last arc with team 8 who was Hinata teamed up with? Coincidence I think not. Kishi obviously already decided who he wants Hinata to be with I mean why strengthen her feelings if she was going to be rejected. Do you know how much panel time Kishi would need to waste to explain Hinata's recovery? Sorry this pairing really pisses me off. Put yourself in Hinata's shoes would you like to be paired with someone you don't love? I wouldn't.

Jaiveekins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveekins

Why support a couple with absolutely no moments and no hints?
If only KibaHina wasn't filled with so many "Maybe he/she", "I bet this happened" and "he/she probably"s. I'm so sick of hearing those words! Why not say something like "He/she DID do that/this"? I guess it's because Hinata nor Kiba DID do anything that could amount to romance. There are zero hints inside and outside the manga. The only time it mentions Kiba and Hinatas' relationship is when it goes over their FRIENDSHIP and TEAMWORK. Manga = Teamwork. Databook = friendship
Kiba's Profile = Team work and friendship/relationship with Akamaru, Hinata's profile = Team work and relationship with Naruto.
I don't see anything that could possible hint "KibaHina." If Kishimoto intended to make it canon and/or give it a possibility towards canon, he would either rush it or do a terrible job.
Spoiler:
I'm so sick of hearing that NaruHina will be rushed, when SO MANY OF THE MOMENTS already happened in ONE arc.
Wouldn't KibaHina be even worse, since it has NO MOMENTS? Still, NH is one-sided, but aren't all of the other "pairings"?

Except KibaHina, which is 0-sided.

-Essays-

Anti KibaHina Essay -By ShinoCakes

The Anti KibaHina Essay! -By Jaiveekins
Spoiler:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4458017/...KibaHina_Essay
By the way there maybe some random things inside the Essay, such as random letters, a random "Hello everyone" above the Disclaimer, and more. I apologize for the errors!

Last edited by Charlotte; 04-30-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
Charlotte
愛してる

RESERVED FOR FUTURE STUFF

Old 11-06-2006, 05:06 PM   #4
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

ShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to ShinoCakes Send a message via MSN to ShinoCakes Send a message via Yahoo to ShinoCakes

*bump* there have GOT to be more KibaHina haters out there... and don't you damn KibaHina fans give me negative rep, it's fricken' stupid... and especially don't do it if you don't want me spamming your FC

ShinoCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #5
Darkhope
i'm here with you

Darkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Darkhope Send a message via Skype™ to Darkhope

You are now allied with the NaruHina FC. Pretty good alliance you got.

Darkhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

ShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hopeShinoCakes is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to ShinoCakes Send a message via MSN to ShinoCakes Send a message via Yahoo to ShinoCakes

Thanks a lot!!

Old 11-23-2006, 10:56 PM   #7
Darkhope
i'm here with you

Darkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultraDarkhope is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Darkhope Send a message via Skype™ to Darkhope

You're welcome and good luck with the FC! I dunno if I'll join, sure I don't support KibaHina and don't like them together romantically, but I wouldnt really have anything to say here.

But I can start you off!

-Kiba and Hinata have no development romantically on EITHER side.
-Hinata's feelings for Naruto arent dropping anytime soon.
-Team mate care only.
-It would be weird and unrealistic seeing Hinata instantly over Naruto one day and going for Kiba.

Darkhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:09 PM   #8
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhope View Post
-Kiba and Hinata have no development romantically on EITHER side.
-Hinata's feelings for Naruto arent dropping anytime soon.
-Team mate care only.
-It would be weird and unrealistic seeing Hinata instantly over Naruto one day and going for Kiba.
lol, that's one of the major ones...

Ture

Way too true XD in biographies everywhere it says they only like each other like brother and sister would... sides, Hinata would never fall for Kiba from Naruto...

Old 11-24-2006, 12:32 AM   #9
Steven Pinhead
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Steven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of lightSteven Pinhead is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Steven Pinhead

I'll join.

Steven Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:37 AM   #10
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

welcome to the club, Steven!

Old 11-24-2006, 10:54 PM   #11
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

We have new allies, and if anyone would be so kind as to pretty please make some banners for this club, thanks >.<

Old 11-24-2006, 11:05 PM   #12
Lonely Soul
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
ANBU Squad Leader

Lonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is Celestial
Godaime

I would like to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikaruxKiba View Post
We have new allies, and if anyone would be so kind as to pretty please make some banners for this club, thanks >.<
I'll think of something... >.>

Lonely Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:09 PM   #13
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

Welcome to the FC ^^ enjoy your stay withus

Old 11-25-2006, 09:08 AM   #14
wendy18p
Academy Student

wendy18p has a spectacular aura aboutwendy18p has a spectacular aura aboutwendy18p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to wendy18p Send a message via AIM to wendy18p Send a message via MSN to wendy18p Send a message via Yahoo to wendy18p Send a message via Skype™ to wendy18p

Please....want to join!!!

wendy18p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:19 PM   #15
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

YAY! Enjoy your stay with us Kiba Hina haters!

Old 11-25-2006, 10:04 PM   #16
Drew8898
DarkSideOfBlue
Chuunin

Drew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hope

Mind if I join?

Drew8898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:16 PM   #17
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

not at all welcome!

Old 11-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #18
Drew8898
DarkSideOfBlue
Chuunin

Drew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hopeDrew8898 is a paragon of hope

Thank you.

I'd like to specify that I don't hate either chatacter individually. I just don't believe that they have ANY chemistry together. Even if my avatar never happens in tha manga, I won't feel completely crushed as long as Hinata isn't thrown in Kiba's direction. I think she'd have more chemistry with Neji than Kiba (god forbid that ever happen, though).

Drew8898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:27 PM   #19
ShinoCakes
┼ºLilithº┼
ANBU Recruit

I totally agree with you, Hinata is basically made for Naruto... she's definately more his type than Sakura will ever be *snort* Hinata basically deserves naruto, trying so hard to win his heart though avoiding telling him directly... it's cute though annoying at the same time *more cute than annoying mind you* Hinata should learn Tagalog and just straight out tell him "Mahalkita"

Mahalkita = I love you

Last edited by ShinoCakes; 11-25-2006 at 10:28 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-29-2006, 06:52 PM   #20
Kenpachi Goobpachi
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Kenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is CelestialKenpachi Goobpachi is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Kenpachi Goobpachi Send a message via Yahoo to Kenpachi Goobpachi Send a message via Skype™ to Kenpachi Goobpachi

ahem joinage please.

Kenpachi Goobpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: