Keepers of the Sharingan:KakaxSasu FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:57 AM   #1
Charlotte
愛してる

Charlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is CelestialCharlotte is Celestial
Sasuke

<3The Kakashi x Sasuke Fanclub<3

This is the Official Fan Club dedicated to Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Sasuke.

This is now under new management, so I will be re-arranging and adding a few things. I'm hoping there will be some new/revived interested in this pairing now that they have met up again after over 300 chapters.

The Member list will stay intact, and the co-owner list unless anyone wants to opt out of co-ownership or apply to be a new co-owner.

~~~~~~

Reasons I (founder des_butterfly) like this pairing:
I like KakaSasu because it's tragic and awkward and dark, but with the potential for so much emotion between the two of them when they are usually very closed personalities.

Kakashi can play the part of father-figure, mentor, but Sasuke has been traumatized by those positions thus far, so while he really needs Kakashi to play those roles, he would also push at the boundaries of them in order to make them more like equals so that he can feel comfortable.

Kakashi understands Sasuke on a level that other people don't, and Sasuke reaches Kakashi emotionally on a level that surprises him (remember he was shocked and a bit bemused to find out that he'd go up against Orochimaru for Sasuke, knowing he'd die if Oro wanted to fight him in the process). It wouldn't be an easy relationship, or an entirely comfortable, but I like complications.

~~~~~~

Founder:
des_butterfly

Owner:
PikaCheeka

Co-Owners:
Miaakun
(ex) kataimiko
(ex) Hachidaime-sama

Members!:
Members:[/color]
ShadowFox
Ha-chan
Keiryu
Eureka-Chan
Kozumikku
Rori
Spectrum
Pasaia Uchiha
Kouu Koigokoro
Yaoifan01
maddle-chan
Luna_Laverne
hatsumomo
Itachi_Fan_101
YouxThinkxIxLikexYou
Beachan18
crayons
white_rain
Usagi
GaaraRevolution
Kat Lee
Saosin
angel_sweetie
lolikym
Lemonade
dementia
strifentine
itachi::uchiha17
Crayons
Curry
Rainney
XxLilithxX
B-o-o-m
XInoHyuugaX
april
Fay
Aiden86
=:Kakashi*Zabuza:=
Strifentine
demonSPAWN
Kairi
krome
Caffelatte
Neko Neko
Miaakun
Itasama93
Amatsunohina

A KakaSasu Manifesto
No Perfect Offering: A KakaSasu Essay by des butterfly

Banners:
Banners By kataimiko:
Banner 1
Banner 2
Banner 3
Banner 4
Banner 5

Proud Associates of:

The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Fanart:

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8874/n04no5.jpg
http://s44.photobucket.com/images/search/KakaSasu/
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs6/300W..._1_by_kyaa.jpg
http://blackpearl.under.jp/harygazou/anbu-kakasasu.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...04-sakimio.jpg
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/fs7...oi_Inferno.jpg
http://shamanaruto.com/fan_arts/naru...shi_sasuke.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3...dsasuke4vk.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4...asasubwas5.jpg
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...kashisasukefc/

Fanfiction:

Reprobate Lives: A KakaSasu C2
Laundry by gelfling
A Place to Stand by darkeyedwolf
Crushes by reimars
Kid's Stuff by biztheinsane
Orders by Sub_divided
Stray by reimars
Stray 2 by reimars
Not Yet Blinded by fickle_goddesss

Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #2
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

GrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of light

Will some people please join >__> I know I'm doubleposting,but I'm sure someone has to like this yaoi pairing..I mean there's a NaruxKaka FC...no SasuxKaka...so join xD Naw,Now I'm forcing,and again,if your willing on making a banner,it'd be GREATLY appreciated!!

GrandTheftAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #3
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

kataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to kataimiko

holy crap! this is my second favorite Sasuke yaoi pairing!!

I will join!!

[btw, I have no clue if a fc like this already exists. And if it does, it has not been active for a looooong time, and you might be able to take over.]

kataimiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #4
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

GrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of lightGrandTheftAutumn is a glorious beacon of light

xD Thank you!! Wanna be co-owner??

Old 08-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #5
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

kataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareilkataimiko est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by anBU_YuFFie
xD Thank you!! Wanna be co-owner??
sure!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #6
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

xD YAY!
I'll get a banner up soon,I only have paint soo xD

Old 08-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #7
Whitest Rose
a passing thought
Special Jounin

Whitest Rose has disabled reputation

I WANNA JOIN!
Can I be 3rd In Command?

2 pages of KakaSasu pics. ^__^

Whitest Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:10 PM   #8
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

I actually have close to 800 kakashi//sasuke yaoi pics.

65% of them are not appropriate to post in here though. XD

Old 08-14-2006, 08:12 PM   #9
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachidaime-sama
I WANNA JOIN!
Can I be 3rd In Command?

2 pages of KakaSasu pics. ^__^
Yush,You may =3

I really need a banner >>"

WHOOT!
We got's Co-OWNERS!! WHOOT!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:12 PM   #10
Ruri
always the hours
Advisor

Ruri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareil

There is a KakaSasu FC, but the owner hasn't checked in since April so I'll close it for you. ^^

Ruri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:14 PM   #11
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Yush,You may =3

I really need a banner >>"

WHOOT!
We got's Co-OWNERS!! WHOOT!

I can go and make you one, on account that I have photoshop, lots of stock images, and free time up the wahzoo. XD

Old 08-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #12
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

XD Whoa,Thanks,so now this is the official KakaxSasu FC,am I correct?
xD I'm still purdy newbish,but thank you!!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:17 PM   #13
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataimiko
I can go and make you one, on account that I have photoshop, lots of stock images, and free time up the wahzoo. XD
Thanks! It'll be credited to you and such!
Sankyuu!!

EDIT:Whoops,Double posti-ness >>

Old 08-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #14
Whitest Rose
a passing thought
Special Jounin

WAIT!
I didn't make the fanarts!
I just found them!
DO NOT CREDIT ME FOR MAKING THEM!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #15
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachidaime-sama
WAIT!
I didn't make the fanarts!
I just found them!
DO NOT CREDIT ME FOR MAKING THEM!
Lol I know,I've seen them around,I may make a fanart gallery,but I really should know who originally made them .___.
And I'm just gonna say this now,Thank you for joining and becoming co-owners!
I want this to be a big FC
And a big thank you to Ruri for closing the other thread,I hope it doesnt inconvinience anybody! =3

Old 08-14-2006, 08:46 PM   #16
Ruri
always the hours
Advisor

Ruri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareilRuri est le sans pareil

Quote:
XD Whoa,Thanks,so now this is the official KakaxSasu FC,am I correct?
xD I'm still purdy newbish,but thank you!!
Yup, this is the official FC now. =D And you're welcome! ^__^

Ruri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #17
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

ok, here is a more simplistic banner for this fc:

I am going to go eat dinner now, but I will make several more after I eat. ^_^

Old 08-14-2006, 08:57 PM   #18
GrandTheftAutumn
Special Jounin

xD YAY!
Okay,Go eat!
And everyone,we have a banner!
Thank you soooo much!

Old 08-15-2006, 07:49 PM   #19
Whitest Rose
a passing thought
Special Jounin

You're welcome!

Old 08-16-2006, 05:21 AM   #20
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

ok, I have two more banners to contribute to this fc:

also, do you perhaps want me to make a better "welcome" image for the first post? The one that was done in paint sort of looks...um.....like it was done by a 10 yr old.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: