• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:14 PM   #341
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

Ichiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truth

ive read ton's of Naruto Doujins with boy on girl action....

Ichiro Miyata is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #342
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

Aya has disabled reputation

@TJM: really? which pairing?

@Eureka-chan: just yaoi?? XD should i pm you a yuri one? XD (like i said..it's YURI...so it's full of action XD)

Aya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #343
Suzie
please go away

Suzie has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya-San
@Eureka-chan: just yaoi?? XD should i pm you a yuri one? XD (like i said..it's YURI...so it's full of action XD)
Will ya? Pm please.

I'm a fan of Yaoi and Yuri so It won't scar me. Nothing ever does...

Suzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #344
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

Ichiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truthIchiro Miyata is an honorable bastion of truth

yea......Naruto and Sakura....Kakashi and Sakura, Gaara and Temari, Naruto and Shizune....and some other's I cant remember....and PM me the Yuri Doujin to

Old 08-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #345
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

@Eureka-chan:even orochimaru raping babies???

@TJM: Ok xD can you pm me the NaruSaku and GaaTema ones? pwease

Old 08-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #346
Suzie
please go away

Quote:
even orochimaru raping babies???
Nah. That doesn't scar me either....

Old 08-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #347
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

I could PM you the site I got it from....some are in Japanese just so you know...it tells you if there English or not......

Old 08-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #348
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

@Eureka-chan: hmm maybe that's not scary...but gross >_<"

@TJM: yes that's alright ^^ thank you

Old 08-21-2006, 02:30 PM   #349
Suzie
please go away

Quote:
@Eureka-chan: hmm maybe that's not scary...but gross >_<"

@TJM: yes that's alright ^^ thank you
XDD He'll get arrested sooner or later for it

*I'm making a HellSing music video people so I may not reply right away to....anything so I'll be lurking

Old 08-21-2006, 02:36 PM   #350
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

I sent it Aya-san.........

Old 08-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #351
Chieri Blossom
★ SasuNaru ★ DeiTobi ★
ANBU Captain

Chieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is Luminary

Well, I pmed the fanarts .

And yeah, I read like a gazillion of SasuNsru doujinshi too, two SasuNaruko doujinshi (I even own them) and yeah, I have 30 SasuNaru doujinshi myself and about 50 SasuNaru doujinshi scanlation and RAWs.

Well, it happens like that if you are a part of one of the biggest Naruto fandoms . I guess only KakaIru has more doujinshi than SasuNaru. I can't wait until comiket has taken place and all those new SasuNaru post-timeskip doujinshi will be out .

I know I will be already broke before I even know XD.
But SasuNaru is it worth all the time .

I don't get how people can say yaoi is gross while thinking yuri is not. Isn't that kind of... hypocritical ?

Chieri Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #352
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

nah, it's just not as bad....im not against it....I just dont like it....but do you have any boyxgirl Naruto doujins that you could PM me Blossom?

Old 08-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #353
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

well dunno xD i just don't like yaoi...>-<

Old 08-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #354
Suzie
please go away

Back! XD...

Old 08-21-2006, 02:50 PM   #355
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

welcome back! XD

Old 08-21-2006, 02:59 PM   #356
Suzie
please go away

Quote:
welcome back! XD
lolz ^_____^

Old 08-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #357
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

nice sig, Eureka.....

Old 08-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #358
Ichiro Miyata
Trust Earned In Blood
ANBU Recruit

so Blossom....could you PM me some Doujin's? ( boy on girl action of course )

Old 08-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #359
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

i'm back bitchez :o AND BEHOLD!!! The Sasuko x Naruko FC!

Old 08-21-2006, 06:03 PM   #360
Lady Azura
♥ Muah! ♥
ANBU Captain

Location: I am Omnipresent. I am everywhere. Including your closet.
Lady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is AscendantLady Azura is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieri Blossom
Neko!Sasuke! That's so adorable!

Quote:
I agree Azu, bride!Naruko pwns all. And in the second pic, Naruko wears Sasuke's shirt, he he X3.
I caught that. The question is... what sort of event may have happened to lead up to Miss Naruko-chan wearing Sasuke's shirt? Hmm... ooh! Think of the possibilities!

Quote:
And yeah, I read like a gazillion of SasuNsru doujinshi too, two SasuNaruko doujinshi (I even own them) and yeah, I have 30 SasuNaru doujinshi myself and about 50 SasuNaru doujinshi scanlation and RAWs.
Ooh! You simply MUST give us links to those! I've never even seen ONE Sasuke/Naruko doujin. *Sulks*

Quote:
i'm back bitchez :o AND BEHOLD!!! The Sasuko x Naruko FC!
Which I was quick to join!

Lady Azura is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: