• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
Stark
/)^3^(\
Hokage

Stark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Stark Send a message via Yahoo to Stark Send a message via Skype™ to Stark

The Smoker Fanclub

~The White Hunter~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Devil Fruit - Moku Moku No Mi (Smoke Smoke Fruit)

Weapon- Jitte 十手

Position- Vice-Admiral (Post-Skip)

Owner

Stark

Commander
Portgas D. Ace Fire Fist
Dracule Mihawk

Lieutenant

Ensign
P1rate K1ng
zagman505
Nuriel
Tsuuga
escamoh
Anemone
Bill
Molekage
Brooke
∫sin˛(θ)dθ
The Big Boss
Zhongda
Mojim
danielyang027
TenshiOni
omnichild
raziu
Byakko whitetiger
changwoo
Buuhan1
Qurtles
tootaa18
Kizaru
Spanda
Lance Vance
Wiggin King
Katon
basye
murasaki
Sarutobi Satoshi
Captain Fry
Eternity
Cold Play3r
Santoryu
Mali
KiShiDo
Taijukage
Vice
Inpactedblaze

Current status of Smoker
After landing on Punk Hazard in pursuit of a chance transmission, Smoker, Tashigi, and their G-5 marines were confronted by newly appointed Warlord, Trafalgar Law. Though losing the fight (to a cheap trick, I might add), Smoker eventually teams up with Law & Monkey D. Luffy to take down Caeser Clown & the deceptive Vice Admiral Vergo. Smoker has a personal grudge against Vergo, as the latter has no respect for his subordinates, something a noble marine like Smoker values greatly.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by Stark; 11-20-2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Members and some news
Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
zagman505
Shakou, Hitsuki!
Jounin

zagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to zagman505

woot! smoker fc! joinage!

and can i be a vice captain if possible?

zagman505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #3
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

Joinage please!

Nuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:26 PM   #4
Tsuuga
Haunghted.
Elite Jounin

Tsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is LuminaryTsuuga is Luminary

Oi, you didn't get my banner?

*join*

Tsuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:28 PM   #5
Audible Phonetics
#three 2 the dome
#narutofan crew > you

Audible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is Rapturous

Sorry Guys Joining everyone..

Audible Phonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:36 PM   #6
Audible Phonetics
#three 2 the dome
#narutofan crew > you

Audible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is RapturousAudible Phonetics is Rapturous

Updated Everyone!

Old 07-19-2006, 11:37 PM   #7
escamoh
stoppe it

escamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultra

joinage!!!!

escamoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:38 PM   #8
zagman505
Shakou, Hitsuki!
Jounin

zagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminaryzagman505 is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to zagman505

yay, i get to be vice captain. i promise that as soon as i get access to a better internet network, i will put some energy into creating some banners =)

ps: zagman505 isn't supposed to be capitalized but i don't really care. it just looks weird to me... >_>

zagman505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:38 PM   #9
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

Your first post looks great! I like the Font you used. I don't think I ever bothered to change that. Maybe I should play w/mine too.

Nuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #10
Anemone
リチウム・フラワー
Elite Teacher

Anemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is Ascendant

Joining
and you need to add the alliance banner and the SogeKing and Nami FC links, I'll PM them to you

Anemone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #11
Audible Phonetics
#three 2 the dome
#narutofan crew > you

Thanks..I put a little work into it..Props to Traci for the Pics

Old 07-19-2006, 11:41 PM   #12
Bill
WoW Addict
Chuunin

Bill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is LuminaryBill is Luminary

Woho! Joinage! ^__^ Hot pic of Smoker btw.

Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:41 PM   #13
escamoh
stoppe it

escamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultraescamoh is the ne plus ultra

You should use that awsome banner Tsuuga made

escamoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #14
Audible Phonetics
#three 2 the dome
#narutofan crew > you

yea ill add it in a bit..Thanks all for joining XD

Old 07-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #15
Anemone
リチウム・フラワー
Elite Teacher

Anemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is AscendantAnemone is Ascendant

ok, all Pmed Sandai and I added the link to all my FC's

Old 07-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #16
Molekage
I live!...? Maybe.
Jinchuuriki

Molekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is LuminaryMolekage is Luminary

i'd like joinage, i decided to join all the OP alliance fc as an alliance fc owner...

Molekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #17
Anemone
リチウム・フラワー
Elite Teacher

Sandai would you like me to PM you all the links in color, so that way not just Nami and SogeKing are in color?

Old 07-20-2006, 12:57 AM   #18
Brooke
Bink's Sake
Jounin

Brooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truthBrooke is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke

Can I join please I love Smoker.

Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:06 AM   #19
Moritsune
Lord of Casterly Rock
Elite Teacher

Moritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is RapturousMoritsune is Rapturous

i'll join

Moritsune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:55 AM   #20
mortsleam
Night D. Mare

mortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysianmortsleam is Elysian

JOinage. Smoker pwned.

mortsleam is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: