• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Artist's Gallery

Old 06-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
Leraine
さようなら!

Leraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is Eternal
Default Face (without mouth)

Ok, I tried another realistic thing...
It started off quite well, but as I hit the nose I just started to lose my enthusiasm up to the extent, that I couldn´t finish the mouth.

Well, now here we have a woman without a mouth, but little spikes in her eyes (or whatever you call them =/ )

Bigger version:

P.S.: I refuse to put more effort into the eyebrows!

Leraine is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-23-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
Airgrinder
Lord of the Penguins
ANBU Recruit

Airgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truthAirgrinder is an honorable bastion of truth

It looks great, it would look even better with a mouth.

Airgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil

Very nice eyes! Great job,

Heh, even though I read your "P.S." thing I still think you need to put more effort into it.

Chee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
Jef88
Legendary Ninja

Jef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Jef88

Kiwi
thats sooo good
didnt knew you drawed that good
why didnt you tell me
nothing to say about it maybe the texture used on the eye isnt realistic but thats all i have to say
Reps for you

Jef88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:05 AM   #5
Leraine
さようなら!

Leraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is EternalLeraine is Eternal

Thank you, Kitsune.
As said I started with the right eye and and slowly started to lose my enthusiasm, but I knew it wonīt pick it up again once I made a little break.
Thatīs why I decided to continue even if it was in such a manner.
My eyebrows always suck .. okay next time PROMISED !!

Wooooah JEF !!!
Hmmm, dunno, probably because I havenīt submitted anything of that kind so far .. psshhh, I actually donīt like realistic
Thank you for the comment

Leraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:26 AM   #6
Apple
Hot Sauced & Peppered
Chuunin

Apple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faithApple is a guardian of the faith

Super sweet contrast. (: And the details are gorrrgeous too! Nice job on it.

Apple is offline   Reply With Quote