Hidan's Village Revealed!!! - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives
View Poll Results: Agree?
Agree! 7 43.75%
So agree! 2 12.50%
Agree times infinite plus 1! 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
Madara
The Original Uchiha
ANBU Recruit

Madara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is Celestial
Default Hidan's Village Revealed!!!

Most of you think that Hidan is from the Rain village. Some of you think it he is from the Grass village.

Well, he's not.

The Rain Village has 4 stripes instead of three and the Grass village has grass shaped thingies on it (it doesn't look like the grass village goddamn it!).

See?

- No

You're not opening your mind!

- Oooh, now I see...

See!

- No

You're not opening your eye lids!

- Oooh, now I see...

Where's Hidan from then, you ask?

Don't click if you are not ready for major spoilage...

Spoiler:
From the Light Drizzle and a Chance for Scattered Showers Village.

It's a perfect match as you can see.

Spoiler:
Play the GUESS Hidan's VILLAGE! game right here!!!!!

Last edited by Madara; 06-23-2006 at 03:18 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 06-23-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
FFz
Yao Ming's #1 Fanboy
Genin

FFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hopeFFz is a paragon of hope

isn't it possible that it's a new smaller village we haven't been introduced to yet people?

Awesome job!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:58 PM   #3
crono220
Legendary in his own mind
Academy Teacher

crono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hopecrono220 is a paragon of hope

nice joke, but anyways...Seriously, Hidan is most likely from the hidden rain, it would be completly RETARTED to create a village and have it's logo so similar to the rain's. I'm basing this on common sense and that pic with hidan's headband is a slight error in the drawing. Kishi seems to be staying with the villages he created earlier in the manga, which is good, cause I don't want to see him pull a bunch of new villages out of his ass...ALA the anime, The star village.........ugh......

Old 06-23-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
kapsi
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

kapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendantkapsi is Ascendant

slash village .

Old 06-23-2006, 03:28 PM   #5
Naruto_Rasengan
Banned
Elite Jounin

Naruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is LuminaryNaruto_Rasengan is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Rasengan

I'm not sure whether or not to take this as a joke but i will.

Old 06-23-2006, 03:54 PM   #6
Shisui
is dead
Missing-nin

Shisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is CelestialShisui is Celestial

I SO agree

But I really do think he's from the Grass

Old 06-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
badaudio
(ﺧ益ﺨ)
Elite Teacher

badaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faithbadaudio is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to badaudio Send a message via MSN to badaudio

well theres also a small curve to the lines, looks kinda like a hook... hidan is a priate maybe?

Old 06-23-2006, 07:20 PM   #8
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissorsZaru saved the planet with a pair of scissors

The hidden village of artists that make mistakes.

Old 06-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
BattousaiMS
Swordsman of Sorrow
Missing-nin

BattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is LuminaryBattousaiMS is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to BattousaiMS Send a message via MSN to BattousaiMS Send a message via Yahoo to BattousaiMS

He is either grass or mist. Both would make sense since the weapon he uses is like a giant pike, which could have been used to cultivate the land. Also that weapon of his giant so maybe he is one of the seven swordsman of mist.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:08 PM   #10
Cipher
So Zetta Slow!
Jounin

Cipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faithCipher is a guardian of the faith

There are nine ninja villages. There are nine current Akatsuki and Orochimaru as a previous member.

Itachi- Leaf
Kisame- Mist
Sasori- Sand
Deidara- Rock
Kakuzu- Waterfall
Orochimaru- Sound
Zetsu- Grass

This leaves Hidden Cloud and Hidden Rain. This means that there is one overlap in villages or perhaps even that one member does not come from a village. This would almost definitly reserved for the AL. And since Hidan's headband symbol looks nothnig like Cloud's symbol, it can be assumed that he is from Hidden Rain and Kishi simply didn't draw one of the lines. I'll stand by this unless someone can prove it wrong.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #11
James
Bit of a nut.
Legendary Ninja

James est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareilJames est le sans pareil

Was it ever said there were only 9 ninja villages in total or are people just making assumptions since that's all that's known this far through the manga?

Old 06-23-2006, 11:27 PM   #12
beat89
Peas and Carrots?
Rookie

Location: Smashing my head agianst a wall for no apparent reason
beat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hopebeat89 is a paragon of hope

EDIT: Bad translation. I have no idea what village that is.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #13
Marsala
The Ice-Cream Man Cometh
Advisor

Marsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareilMarsala est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Marsala

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Was it ever said there were only 9 ninja villages in total or are people just making assumptions since that's all that's known this far through the manga?
We're making assumptions. However, there haven't been any other shinobi hidden villages introduced in manga canon (not counting the mysterious crescent moon and )) hitai-ate that appeared in single panels) so it would be odd for an Akatsuki to come from a completely new village.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:47 PM   #14
ouroborus
団扇祭
Jounin

ouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestialouroborus is Celestial

The problem with assuming there are only 9 villages is we only know the minor villages from the Chuunin Exam. If you look at the maps all 4 border with the Fire Country, thus those 4 minor villages probably visited the closest major village for their Chuunin Exam.

3 Major villages did not (stone, mist, cloud) and it is very likely when they have their own exam and neighboring minor villages attend theirs as well. So it is likely there are more than just Sound, Grass, Rain, and Waterfall.

I'm not convienced that Kishi missed a line when the Rain symbol usually straight and Hidan's is not. Heck, given they are after the Cloud's Jinchuuriki, it could be possible his minor village is closer to Lightning Country than Fire.

Old 06-24-2006, 12:18 AM   #15
FartyFarty PoopyPants
poopy poopy poop poop
Chuunin

FartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to allFartyFarty PoopyPants is a name known to all

Haha, you used that image from my photobucket, thanks, I'm flattered.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:26 AM   #16
Purely Sadistic
白い処刑者
Academy Teacher

Purely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is CelestialPurely Sadistic is Celestial

Um.... If Hidan is really from hidden mist then , it proves my theory of him being part of the Shinobi Swordsmen since he does have a really unsual sword i guess.

Old 06-24-2006, 04:11 AM   #17
Chiru
Naruto Forums Elitist
Elite Jounin

Chiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is Celestial

No. He's from the Hiddan Tri-Line village. Yepyep.

Old 06-24-2006, 04:24 AM   #18
kidamy
|_()|_
Academy Student

kidamy is on a distinguished road

He can be from this two villages we dont know what there sign is.
Hidden Cloud Village
At one time the Hidden Cloud Village attempted to attack and destroy Konoha, betraying a peace treaty. The Hidden Cloud's shinobi lost miserably.

Hidden Stone Village

I think he is from Hidden Stone village. But mostly maybe from Cloud village ..

Old 06-24-2006, 05:30 AM   #19
Y~K the 63rd

I totally agree, this definately isn't.......
the:
Kusanagi

Old 06-24-2006, 08:17 AM   #20
Madara
The Original Uchiha
ANBU Recruit

Madara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is CelestialMadara is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y~K the 63rd
I totally agree, this definately isn't.......
the:
Kusanagi
Hahaha, good one. Now run along before I neg-rep you.

Quote:
Haha, you used that image from my photobucket, thanks, I'm flattered.
Stop spamming this thread!

Last edited by Madara; 06-24-2006 at 08:49 AM.