~ Redemption of the Uchiha’s FC ~ - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #1
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

AngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truth
Default ~ Redemption of the Uchihas FC ~

~ Redemption of the Uchihas FC ~

~We believe that the Uchiha Brothers should be reuntied~

Owner: AngstyUchiha (FireNinja7)

Co-Owner: Luna_Laverne

Members:
1. nightmistress
2. Luna_Laverne
3. kataimiko
4. Schecter
5. Taheca
6. QuoNina (bubblymocha)
7. GreatMarta
8. Deranged
9. Emiri
10. Star64
11. maya_slash
12. uchiha clan
13. Ryo_nyanko
14. Akatsuki210
15. symbiotic78
16. lalagirl
17. Kire
18. Rotc Girl
19. SasoriPuppet
20. Tj-cha
21. Dobe
22. SharinganShadow
23. Uchiha Kat
24. Mingzhu
25. Sound-Nin Kin Tsuchi
26. Itachi_fan_22
27. yukiexsasuke
28. Mateo Hyuuga
29. narutoluver4life
30. mawkishgurl_itachi
31. BroTaiJr
32. TheHeroComplex
33. Mamamia
34. redz sharingan
35. ysera
36. Aya-San
37. sasukes1lover
38. ^_^~SasuNaru4Eva~^_^
39. SakuraInoGirl
40. bancy
41. Kuabara99
42. ~Foxie~
43. itashi-sama
44. Yaoifan01
45. AzureAngel
46. Minxie
47. moonflowers
48. Lycoris
49. Michi
50. Chaosakita
51. Toony
52. Hatsumomo
53. Itachi23
54. Itachi:.Uchiha17
55. Vyse
56. #VampIre.TAiLas!^
57. Pika-chan
58. Halo
59. dementia
60. pacman742u
61. Maka Albarn
62. sweets
63. Peaches
64. Espionage
65. Nandireya
67. NAwsomeness13
68. Miaakun
69. Rinoa
70. Morphine
71. shikazu
72. Harukachan6
73. ItachiNoTenchi
74. Kenji1104

Affiliates

This is a Fan Club dedicated to the Redemtion of the Uchiha Brothers (duh). It's mostly supporting the theory that Itachi will eventually turn good. And seeing as Sasuke is also being a bit evil (and Emo) at the moment as well, I included him. Afterall, what good is Itachi being good if Sasuke is off being a jerk?

So if you like the idea of the Uchiha's being good, hope for it to be true, or firmly believe that it could (or will) happen, please join!

________
When you join please post something like this:

My theory(s):

Why I want Uchiha Redemption:

Do you really think it can/did happen, or would you just like it to be true?:
________

Theories:
Spoiler:

We have two different types of theories here. Theories that claim Itachi is evil and will change, and theories that try to prove Itachi isn’t evil at all. We don’t believe in all of them, but we like to discuss the possibilities.

Itachi is Currently Messed-up Theories

Twisted Uchiha Brotherly Love
– In a twisted sort of way, Itachi cares for his little brother. He honestly thinks that it was better for Sasuke that the clan was killed. He believed that the clan was abusing him and his abilities and that they would one day do the same to Sasuke. He did his very best to get Sasuke to hate him so he would one day become strong. He knows that if Sasuke is good enough to kill him, then he’ll be able to survive in this harsh world.

Redemption Upon Death - In the end, Itachi will sacrifice his life to save Sasuke, thus making him good in his last moments of life

Itachi is Innocent Theories

Itachi Did Not Kill Shusui
- This theory is a little involved and can be read about here

FanFiction:
Spoiler:

Redemption
Rating: T
Summary: After many years, Itachi returns to Konoha, and wants to be accepted back. As a proof for his intentions, he brings some information, which he claims may save the village from a war.
Sasuke is not quite thrilled at first. He has his own problems, especially with his son, who's been hunted by some spirit wolf in his dreams for many years, and nobody knows, how to help him.
Will the Uchiha brothers be able to reunite? Will Itachi be able to become a part of society? Will Sasuke be able to forget his hatred, for the sake of the clan?

Unable to Forget
Rating: T
Summary: Even though it's been years since Itachi killed the clan, neither of the Uchiha brothers can let go of one another. Itachi will only allow himself to be killed by Sasuke. Without his little brother's hate, then he doesn't know the point of his existence. In a twisted way, Itachi feels loved by his brother's hatred. Sasuke will come to find, that even through all his hatred, he still loves the person that was once his older brother. (Lots of flashbacks to their childhood) I guess this is AU because it takes place after Sasuke leaves Konoha and then it goes differently then the manga

Itachi vs. Sasuke flashback from the Fic "Frozen"

Banners:
Spoiler:

________

Fan Art and Cosplay Galleries down at the moment....
________

If you don't want to join and dislike our theories: There are threads around where you can discuss your opinions, so please post there and not on our FC.
________

I for one am convinced that Sasuke will be comeing back (it's just dumb if he dosn't) but am praying that Itachi will one day turn around too.

Please note that this is different then the other Uchiha brothers FCs because it is not about their relationship. It's a theory and a hope.

So, do you think Itachi could turn good?

Last edited by AngstyUchiha; 02-26-2011 at 12:29 AM.
AngstyUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-04-2006, 06:40 PM   #2
nightmistress
I'm with COCO
ANBU Captain

nightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to nightmistress Send a message via MSN to nightmistress Send a message via Yahoo to nightmistress

I have to join based on that screencap alone! But I will for other reasons too. I love Sasuke and I love Itachi. I want Sasuke to be good again. I support that happening. I'm not a psychic so I can't guarantee it, but I'd support it if Kishi makes it so. As for Itachi. I always thought there was more to him than we think. I don't mind him good, bad, or neutral. I just want some revelations PERIOD!!

nightmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

AngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truthAngstyUchiha is an honorable bastion of truth

Yay! First Member! Welcome!

And I agree, any Itachi revelations would be cool.

Well...almost any...

Old 06-04-2006, 06:52 PM   #4
Faye Valentine
forever young
Advisor

Faye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareil
Send a message via ICQ to Faye Valentine Send a message via MSN to Faye Valentine Send a message via Yahoo to Faye Valentine

Oh my, I hoped to be a first member......

But nevermind, can I be the second one?
Please?

Faye Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:55 PM   #5
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

Absolutely! Welcome!

Does anyone know of any fanfiction in which Itachi turns good?

Or does anyone have any banner ideas?

Old 06-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #6
Faye Valentine
forever young
Advisor

Faye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareilFaye Valentine est le sans pareil
Send a message via ICQ to Faye Valentine Send a message via MSN to Faye Valentine Send a message via Yahoo to Faye Valentine

Thank you!!!

I shall think about banners and try and spread the news about this fc.
Also will write more about my reasons why I think your theory is at least justified?

That will all happen tomorrow I'm afraid, as I am off to get some very needed sleep....
So good night

Old 06-04-2006, 07:05 PM   #7
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

Cool!

Any essays, theories, or thoughts would be great.

And have a good nights sleep! (But isn't it a little early for bed?)

Old 06-04-2006, 07:05 PM   #8
kataimiko
忘れるものか この一分一秒を
Elite Jounin

kataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturouskataimiko is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to kataimiko

I will join!!!

also, is Uchihacest allowed in this fc as well?

kataimiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #9
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

You're added!

And I'm not one for incest (it's a little wierd for me because I have so many siblings) but I like freedom of speech and expression so people can say or post whatever they want (within reason of course). And as a side-note, even thoug I don't like incest, Itachi and Sasuke would be soooo hot togeather...

Old 06-04-2006, 07:14 PM   #10
Faye Valentine
forever young
Advisor

It's exactly 1.11am here......

Also, Kat...... pervyness is everywhere!

*nouchihacestplease*

Is there any chance to be a co-owner? Or not? Please don't hestitate to smack me if that was too rush....

Old 06-04-2006, 07:15 PM   #11
Smoke
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
Hokage

Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!Smoke is a loser I can't hate!
Send a message via MSN to Smoke

can i join, i feel that there is a story behind itachi's actions that will clarify him

Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:17 PM   #12
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

I was actually gonna ask you to be co-owner.

And what does allowing Uchihacest mean? Is it just so they can talk about it? Beacuse there is already an FC for that.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #13
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

Schecter you're added. Welcome!

Old 06-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #14
nightmistress
I'm with COCO
ANBU Captain

nightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendentnightmistress is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to nightmistress Send a message via MSN to nightmistress Send a message via Yahoo to nightmistress

http://static.flickr.com/69/160332523_5631d06d86_o.jpg

I think our banner is missing a P in that "redemtion" part.

nightmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #15
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

Huh you're right. Guess I typed that too fast.

Old 06-04-2006, 09:18 PM   #16
AngstyUchiha
Itachi Fangirl
Examiner

There. It's fixed.

Old 06-05-2006, 07:17 AM   #17
eni
NF's Socialworker
Chuunin

eni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of truth

ahaha, that's great!
Let me join, please XD

eni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:35 AM   #18
Faye Valentine
forever young
Advisor

Hehe, hello there Taheca!

Great to see you here, I think you can join, we just have to wait for fireninja to come online ^_^

Any ideas for the banner?

Old 06-05-2006, 08:28 AM   #19
eni
NF's Socialworker
Chuunin

eni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of trutheni is an honorable bastion of truth

luuuna *cuddle*

hmmm, somewhere I have a selfmade fanart of the bros that could go for a banner ... I'll take a look later, now I'm to busy

eni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:32 AM   #20
QuoNina
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Salieri

QuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is TranscendentQuoNina is Transcendent

Do you guys support the "theory" that Itachi is always good? Good as in someone frames him up and he takes the blame just to give Sasuke the amount of hatred necessary to advance?

I join!! Got some writings about Itachi's innocence. :D He is one of the most interesting characters and one of the reasons that keeps me up with the manga.

QuoNina is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: