One Piece Movie 13, 2014. - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Pirate TV

Old 01-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
Louis-954
http://www.kolektakon.com/
God of Shinobi

Louis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareilLouis-954 est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Louis-954 Send a message via Skype™ to Louis-954
Default One Piece Movie 13, 2014.

Spoiler:

One Piece Film next year

- Quite sure but not 100%
- For celebration of the 15th anniversary of OP anime.
- Dont know if Oda is going to participate again.
- No name or plot so far.

http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=4732

Louis-954 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
Lance
Taking a break

Lance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is RapturousLance is Rapturous

looking forward to it. hope fully its a retelling of Marineford.
Luffy sharing that with his crew.

Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #3
Admiral Kizaru
One Piece Expert

Admiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultra

Not surprised there's one so soon considering what cash cows Film Z and Strong World were to Shueisha.

I suspect Oda will give this one a miss considering recent health scares. Just hope like Film Z and Strong World, the new film explores some unanswered or open aspects of the main story without infringing on it instead of just being a stand alone, unrelated film like most of the early ones. Given how expansive the world Oda's created is, there's so much possiblity for that.

Admiral Kizaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #4
Joakim Mogren
Banned

Joakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is Ascendant

I'm catching up on all movies, so hopefully will be done by the time this comes out

Joakim Mogren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #5
Edward Newgate
世界最強の男
God of Shinobi

Edward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareilEdward Newgate est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Kizaru View Post
Not surprised there's one so soon considering what cash cows Film Z and Strong World were to Shueisha.

I suspect Oda will give this one a miss considering recent health scares. Just hope like Film Z and Strong World, the new film explores some unanswered or open aspects of the main story without infringing on it instead of just being a stand alone, unrelated film like most of the early ones. Given how expansive the world Oda's created is, there's so much possiblity for that.
What do you mean by "so soon"?

They're trying to make a new film every two years. Z came out in 2012.

Edward Newgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #6
Roƅ

Roƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultra

Wonder if it'll top Z.

Roƅ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #7
GaaraoftheDesert1
commemorating failure
Hokage

GaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is Ascendant

Oda cashing... I am done with one piece fillers anyway.

GaaraoftheDesert1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #8
Halcyon

Halcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultraHalcyon is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheDesert1 View Post
Oda cashing... I am done with one piece fillers anyway.
They make a movie every couple of years, that isn't really Oda cashing out.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #9
ArabianLuffy
Me love Robin-chwan

ArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is LuminaryArabianLuffy is Luminary
Send a message via Skype™ to ArabianLuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLucciRapes View Post
Wonder if it'll top Z.
In my opinion the 4th movie stomps on Film Z.

ArabianLuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #10
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

The last one wasn't all that.

Hopefully Oda won't participate and focus on solely the manga. Which is way better than any movie so far.

Federer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #11
Admiral Kizaru
One Piece Expert

Admiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultraAdmiral Kizaru is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
What do you mean by "so soon"?

They're trying to make a new film every two years. Z came out in 2012.
Blimey, I just didn't realise how long Z has been out. I thought it was only about half a year before I remembered that it was release last Decemeber (recall Louis' description of it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer View Post
The last one wasn't all that.
Z was the best one of them all!!!

This is why you're no longer number one in the world.

Admiral Kizaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM   #12
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

Please.

The movies don't come close to the quality of the manga. That's why I rather want Oda to focus on the manga, taking less breaks and more chapters. :hellyeah

Federer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #13
Renegade Knight
♥︎
Legendary Ninja

Renegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is RapturousRenegade Knight is Rapturous

Doubt it's a movie, but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
In my opinion the 4th movie stomps on Film Z.
The one with the candy logia.

No.

Renegade Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #14
Roƅ

Roƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultraRoƅ is the ne plus ultra

I have only seen a few OP movies.

The best are Z and Baron Omitsaru and the Mysterious Island.

Strong World was ok.

Roƅ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:16 AM   #15
Lionel Messi
Hmmmmmmm
Legendary Ninja

Lionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is TranscendentLionel Messi is Transcendent

If this movie focus on SN then i will be a happy man

Lionel Messi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:19 AM   #16
CaveLemon
The Best One
Missing-nin

CaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is CelestialCaveLemon is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLucciRapes View Post
I have only seen a few OP movies.

The best are Z and Baron Omitsaru and the Mysterious Island.

Strong World was ok.
I agree with this.

Dead End Adventure was pretty good too. Yes, the one with the Candy Logia.

The rest are all pretty meh to be honest.

CaveLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:17 AM   #17
Impact

Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Impact broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Another movie already?

Heh I haven't even completed watching Z yet

Impact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:21 AM   #18
Snowless
Forged from cosmic furnaces.

Snowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is TranscendentSnowless is Transcendent

Man, I wish there were more details.

I got so excited when I saw the thread title, though; you guys don't even know.

Snowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #19
Unclear Justice
Part of the Worst Generation

Unclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is AscendantUnclear Justice is Ascendant

Tbh this picture looks more like from a special episode than a movie.

Unclear Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #20
Joakim Mogren
Banned

Joakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is AscendantJoakim Mogren is Ascendant

Even if this isn't the movie, it's not like there won't be one this year anyway

Joakim Mogren is offline   Reply With Quote