~Everybody Wants Some Sauce:The Sasuke x Anyone FC~ - Page 7 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
View Poll Results: Your favorite Sasuke pairing?
SasuSaku 64 43.54%
SasuNaru 30 20.41%
ItaSasu 8 5.44%
SasuIno 6 4.08%
SasuKarin 16 10.88%
SasuHina 18 12.24%
Other 5 3.40%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #121
RFujinami
Master Procrastinator
ANBU Recruit

RFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is Ascendant

Chibi SasuHarem

SasuHina, sort of:

RFujinami is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #122
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

love me some chibis

ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #123
RFujinami
Master Procrastinator
ANBU Recruit

RFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is AscendantRFujinami is Ascendant

Is there any fanarts of Sasuke with this girl?

She's Tamaki, Granny Cat's granddaughter.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #124
mezzomarinaio
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

mezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFujinami View Post
Kabuto/Sasuke
...not actually that rare a pairing.

Konjou Kumiai, for example (famous SasuSaku doujinshi artist and now professional mangaka), loves them - and has made quite a few doujinshi for the couple.

Spoiler:

Quote:
^I've never seen Sasuke X Raikage before.
O ye of little faith.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...postcount=1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
RTN Sauce was really funny imo
Indeed.

Here, have some Road to Charasuke fanarts from Sena:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Charasuke: "I love my face!"

Charasuke: "Girls flock to me without me needing to do anything... handsome men with a beautiful face always get pampered."

Charasuke: "And more than anything..."

Charasuke: "...I love my face because it looks just like my beloved Nii-san's."

Sasuke: "...you bastard!"

Charasuke: "Hey, hey! What are you getting angry for? You're also happy to be similar to Nii-san, right?"

Charasuke: "He's strong, kind and cool. I'm proud of being his only brother. Even in the past, he's always been the person I respected the most."

Charasuke: "So, even my face..."

Sasuke: "Shut up!"

Sasuke: "...I hate my face!"

Sasuke: *The fact that we look so much alike only makes me feel worse... because every time I look at my face, I can't help remembering him.*

Sasuke: *And because it makes me remember my beloved Nii-san, I hate my face...*

mezzomarinaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #125
RFujinami
Master Procrastinator
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzomarinaio View Post
Spoiler:

Charasuke: "Girls flock to me without me needing to do anything... handsome men with a beautiful face always get pampered."

Charasuke: "Hey, hey! What are you getting angry for? You're also happy to be similar to Nii-san, right?"

Charasuke: "He's strong, kind and cool. I'm proud of being his only brother. Even in the past, he's always been the person I respected the most."

Sasuke: *The fact that we look so much alike only makes me feel worse... because every time I look at my face, I can't help remembering him.*

Sasuke: *And because it makes me remember my beloved Nii-san, I hate my face...*
ItaSasu

Old 06-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #126
zuul
Madarafag
Hokage

zuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareil

Quote:
...not actually that rare a pairing.

Konjou Kumiai, for example (famous SasuSaku doujinshi artist and now professional mangaka), loves them - and has made quite a few doujinshi for the couple.

Spoiler:

O ye of little faith.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...postcount=1688

Indeed.

Here, have some Road to Charasuke fanarts from Sena:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those are beautiful. Thank you.

zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #127
Sarahmint
ROOTING FOR SASUKE!

Sarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultraSarahmint is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarahmint

mezzo,

Sarahmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #128
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

ShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is Elysian

*waking up sexy fc*

SasuHarem
SasukeKunoichis:

RtN Madness
CharasukeOrochimaru:

Mutsumix:
SasuSnakes:

SasuIta:

And last, but certainly not least...
SasuNaru:

Last edited by ShurikenGirl7; 07-02-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: forgot one lol
ShurikenGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #129
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!ℛei broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

nice arts shuri

Old 07-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #130
RFujinami
Master Procrastinator
ANBU Recruit

Sasuke x Asuka anyone?

Old 07-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #131
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

ShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is Elysian

Quote:
nice arts shuri
Reiki

Old 07-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #132
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

Quote:
Sasuke x Asuka anyone?

Spoiler:

OH WOW

AWESOME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenGirl7 View Post
Reiki
How are you Shuri?

Old 07-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #133
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

I'm well, thank you! I feel like I've been super busy these last few weeks.
How are you?

Old 07-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #134
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

being busy is good,since being not busy means being bored

I'm good,trying to relax on my vacation

sasusnake otp 4eva

Old 07-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #135
mezzomarinaio
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

mezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturousmezzomarinaio is Rapturous

Happy birthday, Sasuke!

From IZM:

Spoiler:
Quote:
sasusnake otp 4eva
That's SasuAoda now, Reiki.

And on that subject... here, have some SasuAoda from Magic Work Orange:

Spoiler:
Sasuke: "Nh."

Sasuke: "A snake that got its head stuck in a bottle, and now can't get out... what a foolish guy."

Aoda: "Thank you very much, human! You saved me! I am Aoda... and I will return your favour!"

Sasuke: "What, you understand the human language? So you're something similar to those ninja cats..."

Ninja cats: "The young Sasuke! The young Sasuke has come to visit, nyaa! Come on, take out that matatabi bottle! Nyaa!"

Sasuke: "Well, for the moment, just call me Sasuke-sama."

Aoda: "Sasuke-sama!"

mezzomarinaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #136
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

OMFG ITS NOT 23 yet in my country

but happy bday Saucecake

OMG mezzo thats just EPIC.I LOVE IT thanks

Old 07-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #137
Annabella
お前がこれからどうなろうと
Jounin

Annabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareilAnnabella est le sans pareil

It's not yet the 23rd here either but Happy birthday Sasuke!
Quote:

And on that subject... here, have some SasuAoda from Magic Work Orange:

Spoiler:
Sasuke: "Nh."

Sasuke: "A snake that got its head stuck in a bottle, and now can't get out... what a foolish guy."

Aoda: "Thank you very much, human! You saved me! I am Aoda... and I will return your favour!"

Sasuke: "What, you understand the human language? So you're something similar to those ninja cats..."

Ninja cats: "The young Sasuke! The young Sasuke has come to visit, nyaa! Come on, take out that matatabi bottle! Nyaa!"

Sasuke: "Well, for the moment, just call me Sasuke-sama."

Aoda: "Sasuke-sama!"
this is cute i guess this is why Aoda is so nice and polite to Sasuke

Annabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #138
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

Nice fanarts guys.
SasukexAoda

Spoiler:

Naruto looks really stoned

Kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #139
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

SasuAoda

SasuGenma anyone?

SasuGenma:

Happy Birthday Sasuke! pek

Old 07-23-2013, 06:01 AM   #140
ℛei
ɢʜᴇʏ

HAPPY BDAY MY BABY BOY keep rocking
will spam with arts soon

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: