• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap

Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
trizzyt
Uchiha
Academy Student

trizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of light
Zaru? Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja

Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja

Movie Release Date: April 2013

why!

this came out japan about 3 months ago, so im guessing theres some type pirate copy, can someone that can translate japanese not do this for us?

and who else looking forward to this?
how do you think it will fit in with the manga we are reading now?

NarutoForums

Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
stockholmsyndrome
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

stockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzyt View Post
Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja

Movie Release Date: April 2013

why!

this came out japan about 3 months ago, so im guessing theres some type pirate copy, can someone that can translate japanese not do this for us?

and who else looking forward to this?
how do you think it will fit in with the manga we are reading now?
It's only had a cinema release I can't see there being a translated version until a dvd release which will be sometime in the new year around March / April time.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
trizzyt
Uchiha
Academy Student

trizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of lighttrizzyt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockholmsyndrome View Post
It's only had a cinema release I can't see there being a translated version until a dvd release which will be sometime in the new year around March / April time.
yeh i know it says april 2013 in my post hehe.

but im saying is there not someone else out there that would translate it, such as a fan u know

Old 10-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Kokonoe
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Kokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hopeKokonoe is a paragon of hope

It's too much of an issue while being illegal at the same time. Also, for translators, it's better to just wait for the quality versions.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Midomaru
The Benevolent
S-Class Missing-nin

Midomaru has disabled reputation

After seeing the first movie it was clear for me that it would be the last. But I'm probably going to watch this one. Since Kishi personally has a hand in the story I'd like to see interesting and amusing character backgrounds.

Also this topic should be posted in the House of Uzumaki

Old 10-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
Gwynbleidd
Having sad cums
Examiner

Gwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is CelestialGwynbleidd is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midomaru View Post
After seeing the first movie it was clear for me that it would be the last. But I'm probably going to watch this one. Since Kishi personally has a hand in the story I'd like to see interesting and amusing character backgrounds.

Also this topic should be posted in the House of Uzumaki
You'll be disappointed, i guarantee you that.

Also, theres already a thread for this.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:00 AM   #7
yuhi232
Academy Student

yuhi232 is on a distinguished road

trizzyt, They have ridiculous Anti-Piracy laws in Japan, and a strict policy on bringing, well really, any electronics with cameras integrated into them into movie theaters. When the DVD comes out, maybe, MAYBE there will be a digital bootleg, but I find it HIGHLY doubtful. Don't worry April is not to far away.