Rock Lee Springtime of Youth 2 - Omake - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Translations

Old 08-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
mezzomarinaio
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

mezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareilmezzomarinaio est le sans pareil
Default Rock Lee Springtime of Youth 2 - Omake

It seems like Kenji Taira wrote a brief omake for the release of the second volume of 'Rock Lee Springtime of Youth'.

Which they used to advertise the volume throughoutly, lol. XD

Spoiler:

Since I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, I decided to go and scanlate it.

Sorry for the bad quality... but I'm currently away from home, and had to work with the only scans in my possession.

Spoiler:

mezzomarinaio is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

Thank you for the translation mezzo .

Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
ToadSageMode
セージ
Rookie

ToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant future

Thxs man

Where did u get it

Last edited by Doctor Crane; 09-03-2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Double post...
ToadSageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #4
Chuck
Jinchuuriki

Chuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is Elysian

that was great

Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
ToadSageMode
セージ
Rookie

ToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant futureToadSageMode has a brilliant future

Yeah right

ToadSageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
NoSleep
Rookie

NoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant futureNoSleep has a brilliant future

Is...Sakura singing the "Friday" song..?

2:00
Spoiler:

NoSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #7
Yagami1211
ナルトくんと共に
Hokage

Yagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is RapturousYagami1211 is Rapturous

Good Sasuke, good.

Yagami1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
Sosuke Aizen
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Sosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is LuminarySosuke Aizen is Luminary

What no link?

Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
Yuna
The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSleep View Post
Is...Sakura singing the "Friday" song..?

2:00
Spoiler:
Dammit, you beat me to the punch!

Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #10
Revolution
Anti-Konoha, Very Anti-Konoha

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution
Default I predict this series will get cancelled early

Honestly, I wonder if this is actually for Sasuke fans or if the marketing department is desperately clinging to the children demographic.

Sasuke is all about the older kids, adults, and fans who can handle the extreme reality he had to face that is very unfriendly to children.

On that note,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzomarinaio View Post
It seems like Kenji Taira wrote a brief omake for the release of the second volume of 'Rock Lee Springtime of Youth'.

Which they used to advertise the volume throughoutly, lol. XD

Spoiler:

Since I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, I decided to go and scanlate it.

Sorry for the bad quality... but I'm currently away from home, and had to work with the only scans in my possession.

Spoiler:

Poor Sasuke, y u do that to him!?

You can't be in character with this stuff. I predict it is going to do WORSE then Rock Lee SD and the Sheisa Inc marketers are going to be scratching their heads thinking "I don't know what we did wrong . . ."

Revolution is online now   Reply With Quote