Digimon Tier List - Part 1 - Page 6 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Outskirts of Konoha > Outskirts Battledome > Meta-Battledome
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 06:03 AM   #101
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

RandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
The lack of feats for the Adventure verse is disturbing, if we go by powerscale then Armagemon should be much stronger than those guys but the lack of feats is what stops him from going up in that tier list.
The only powerscaling Armagemon has is being stronger than Omegamon and weaker than Faildramon Plot Mode.

NarutoForums

Old 08-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #102
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

Adevnture Omegamon got stronger over the years after Adventure, right ?

Old 08-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #103
Adamant soul
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Adamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is LuminaryAdamant soul is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Adevnture Omegamon got stronger over the years after Adventure, right ?
Well the there is still the rumour that Omegamon from the Xros Wars Manga may or may not be Adventure Omegamon.

Otherwise sadly we don't know, he seemed pretty much equal to his first appearance when he fought Armageddemon as far as I could tell and if he was stronger there isn't any way to know how much.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:48 AM   #104
Calamity
when it strikes you're out
Missing-nin

Calamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
The lack of feats for the Adventure verse is disturbing, if we go by powerscale then Armagemon should be much stronger than those guys but the lack of feats is what stops him from going up in that tier list.
Apokarimon is a highly impressive digimon who is sadly underestimated.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthre...s#post42453333
He should be pretty awesome after taking a Speed Equalizer x1.

So is Imperialdramon. Will mention the stuff about him later(cause I hate him). He should have the best speed feats in the entire season.

Some more impressive stuff from Movie 3:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184121.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184150.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184157.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184213.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184220.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_184239.png
Wendimon turned the void into a nice summer day with a sun.
Wendimon, according to official info, can create his own dimension, manipulate space-time, and freely pass through dimensions - he did this in the movie, which confirms his profiles to be true. And it is only an Adult. (Champion level for you dubbers)
Cherubimon can do everything he can do and MORE.
Speaking of Cherubimon:

Hikari: This is still our world. The world was modified, for that Digimon's sake
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...730_185216.png
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...731_120535.png
Cherubimon pretty much modified the entire world. Likely Planetary/dimensional reality warping.
I'd say >>>Frontier Cherubimon.

All credits to you-know-who for bringing this to attention. (slightly modified)
More coming up later.

I'll end this post with a profile of a powerful ultimate Digimon:
Quote:
A Digimon that was born from observational data of a black hole, but is dyed in darkness. It seems to shoulder heavy shattered dreams from its past, and its sunglasses symbolize its goal to shut both light and those failures away. Its special attacks are "Dark Hole", which creates a black hole that swallows everything around it, "Schwarz Nebel", a dark fog that covers everything around it in darkness, and "Dark Explosion", which attacks and splinters everything with powers equivalent to an exploding supernova. (Wildermon)

Old 08-03-2012, 06:51 AM   #105
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

want GranDracmon and Fanglongmon feats

and that 'God' of the verse

Old 08-03-2012, 06:53 AM   #106
Calamity
Missing-nin

Calamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
want GranDracmon and Fanglongmon feats

and that 'God' of the verse
Dunno about the 'God' of the verse but that god entity mentioned in Bagramon's profile has been revealed in the manga.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #107
Tranquil Fury
Golden hair of Rivendell
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

That info was probably mentioned in the thread but really?Who was it?

Old 08-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #108
Calamity
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquil Fury View Post
That info was probably mentioned in the thread but really?Who was it?
Homeostasis.
Quote:
Bagramon: This happening wasn't in Homeostasis's prediction...
Kiriha: (Did he stay behind to ascertain the destruction with his own eyes...!?)
Bagramon: I made the Xros Loader in order to measure the hope and despair that humans possess...in other words their potential, and released them into the human world.
Bagramon: The Xros Loader followed that program, and invited children who possessed the makings of a Xros Code in them to the Digital World...Aonuma Kiriha, and Amano Kotone...you two are humans that were brought here this way.
Bagramon: However...Kudou Taiki!!
Bagramon: What are you? Only you were called here from a different timeline and by a power that I was unaware of...
Bagramon: Your existence...has brought about many contradictions with the prediction...

P34:
Bagramon: Even now...you are going to bring about great changes to the ending itself...
Bagramon: Is it wrong for my acts of evil to be based on evil...?
Bagramon: In this world, Digimon are born as either gods or demons, as either good or evil. This nature of theirs will not change even when they die.
Bagramon: It is the fate of Digimon who were born evil to bring misfortune upon the world...
Bagramon: And to have their honour stripped and then destroyed in the name of justice...
Bagramon: Just like how my pitiful brother...
Bagramon: Could never love the world...!
Bagramon: Why does such inequality exist...?
Bagramon: Long ago, when I used to be an archangel, I questioned Homeostasis about this countless times...
Bagramon: However, Homeostasis would answer 'in order for me to watch over' every time...
Bagramon: Due to that, I lost my temper and challenged God itself, stating that the world's very strcture was wrong...and lost that challenge.
Bagramon: Half of my body was scorched by lightning...even my pure-white wings had become charred black and tattered...
Bagramon: Even though I was on the verge of death after having fallen to a remote area of the earth...
Bagramon: Solely by chance, I discovered it...

P10-11:
Bagramon: The main server of the gods...
Bagramon: The tree of information, Yggdrasil...!!!!
Bagramon: There was a time where the AI controlling this system brought its logical thinking to an extreme, such that it treated the human world as a threat to be destroyed, and thus the system had to be destroyed quickly...
Bagramon: Homeostasis [The one who wishes for harmony] was the calm, protective god created based on the lesson it learnt from that incident...
Bagramon: I cut out a part of the sacred tree to replace the half of my body that I lost and extend my life...
Bagramon: At the same time, I gained great power and vast knowledge...? From then on, I knew!!

Bagramon: Once upon a time...evolution was more common than even Digimon themselves.
Bagramon: We were once a species that had the power to 'change' when we strongly wished for it...!!

Last edited by Calamity; 08-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #109
Tranquil Fury
Golden hair of Rivendell
Final Villain

Tranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is DivineTranquil Fury is Divine

So
-Manga is an alternate timeline judging by Bagra's comment on Taiki
-Drasil is the same as Savers?Homeostasis
-Digimon could once evolve more commonly
-Homeostasis was created by Drasil?

?Not sure I quite understood the parts with Drasil but interesting.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #110
Calamity
Missing-nin

Figured I'd probably mention this stuff now that the calc is done.

Spoiler:

We've had this for a while now but were unsure of how to interpret it:
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ap-1545769.png
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ap-1546100.png
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ap-1546230.png
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ap-1546173.png
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ap-1545639.png
The XW Digital World is vastly different from the other digital worlds. Levels don't exist, it was broken into zones, older than the RW, etc.
The Digital World was usually considered secondary in other seasons with it being formed from the split of the RW but in here, it is pretty much the opposite.
So didn't know whether to regard that as comparison between just the main planets of both worlds or the entirety of the worlds.

Then we get this from the translated manga:
Quote:
Taiki: I...kinda get it, but wouldn't it be the same if this was inside some really well-made virtual reality game or something?
Taiki: Or should I say...it's intentional?
Taiki: Someone out there wanted to create some sort of twisted world in this way...
Wizarmon: A virtual reality game, huh...that way of thinking is very straight to the point.
Wizarmon: However, if that's the case, a computer would be needed to process this game's program.
Wizarmon: After all, the information that this world is composed of is huge and detailed...
Wizarmon: Since you're able to use the Code Crown to go to the human world from here, it means that the Digital World also recognises the human world, your universe, as a Zone.
Wizarmon: It is highly possible that the Digital World includes your world and furthermore exists at a structural level above yours...even if all of the processing resources in your universe were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data...
Akari: He...he's saying some overly complicated stuff that I completely don't understand!
Tailmon: Ah, he can go on and on...even I don't fully understand him. He'll tell you the important stuff clearly later.
Dorulumon: So, what are you intending to do when you reach the human world?
Wizarmon: I think that this world being known as the Digital World itself, has a hidden meaning behind it.
Wizarmon: There is no doubt that this world has strong influences from the images and the imagination abilities of the human world.
Wizarmon: No, actually...it's not an exaggeration to say that all of our surroundings now has been preset.
Wizarmon: No matter what, I must go to the human world itself to investigate, even if it's just once!
Wizarmon: It's an opportunity to obtain hints on the reason why this world was split up into Zones, and why war arose from there, not just for education!
To summarize:
  • Our universe, just one of the 108 zones/dimensions in the Digital World.
  • Exists at a structural level/plane higher than ours.
  • All the processing resources of our universe not enough to simulate/host it.
  • There might still be stuff in the final bonus chapter which is yet to be translated.
  • The Digital World is older than the RW and also much much larger.
  • Our universe was most likely a part of the Digital World itself before it broke up into zones.
  • Map of the Digital World from the manga(includes the HW):
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...W-11_34_01.png

Spoiler:

We've got a calc for how big the DW is compared to the RW. (Credit to ChaosTheory123)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory123
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ap1546100.png/

Pink Dot = 26 pixels

Black Diameter 1 = 235 pixels

Black Diameter 2 = 410 pixels

Pink Dot Surface Area = 530.929

Black Area Surface Area = 75,673.113

Number of Pink Dots that can fit in the Black = 142.53 times

I used the pixels to get the surface area of a circle and oval respectively.
Spoiler:

tl;dr: The XW Digital World is about 142 times larger than our universe!!!

So to summarize:
In total, there are 108 zones.
One of them is a confirmed universe.
Leaves us with 107 zones.
If we could get the number of zones which are below universal size(island, continent,etc), we could probably subtract it from the total.
I believe there were about 30-40 zones shown in the anime/manga which were about island-continental level.
107-30=77.
If this calc puts the universes at 142, it would mean most of the other zones are universe sized or even exceed it.

Spoiler:

So, what changes with this new info? It means we are getting more multiversals.
No kidding.

The XW Digital World can be pretty much considered a multiverse in which our universe occupies just a small portion.
Basically, some feats are now much more impressive than before and we're going to need to revisit some feats and also work on the newer ones from the manga.
The XW manga is supposed to be just an alternate timeline so the universe should be the same.

MOST IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ

Spoiler:

WARNING:
DON'T CREATE A THREAD USING THESE CHARACTERS FOR NOW.
DON'T EVEN CREATE A VERSE VS VERSE THREAD. OR ONE OF THOSE MULTIVERSAL COUNTING GAMES.
IN FACT, DON'T DO ANYTHING.

You'll die.

There's still some shit that needs to be posted and some stuff that needs to be sorted out.

Last edited by Calamity; 08-03-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #111
Calamity
Missing-nin

Spoiler:

I'm going to cover some stuff. Whatever I didn't(like the stuff about Mille) will probably be handled by the others.

New and revised feats
(mostly the upper tiers)
  • Bagramon with CC(for formatting the entire Digital World, anime). Multiversal.
  • DarknessBagramon(D5, anime). Multiversal.
  • Shoutmon X7SM (oneshotted DarknessBagramon, anime; defeated UltimateKhaosmon). Multiversal.
  • Baguramon's generals traveled throughout the entire Digital World, collecting those code crowns. Whereas Taiki and the others were collecting crowns from the smaller zones.
  • XW Zeed. Multiversal. Not as powerful as the original but still:
    Quote:
    UlforceV-dramon: Once upon a time, the 'God' that we Royal Knights served...
    UlforceV-dramon: 'The one who wishes for the stability of the Digital World' made a sinister prediction. It goes like this...
    UlforceV-dramon: When the red-black two-headed dragon conquers the sky...
    UlforceV-dramon: Life and death, heaven and earth, existence and nothingness, past and future....
    UlforceV-dramon: And flames that convert all data (useful information) into noise (useless information) will cover the world.
    UlforceV-dramon: Although many souls wander about, longing to be put to rest...

UlforceV-dramon: They will just be eaten by the dragon, to fuel a new era of chaos...
    UlforceV-dramon: The two universes crush each other, together with their respective griefs...
    UlforceV-dramon: Most likely giving rise to a long, grey era where not a single ray of light or flake of darkness exists.
    Quote:
    Wizarmon: (The ZeedMilleniumon we have here is no more than a DigiXrosed form made out of Forced DigiXros...!!)
    Wizarmon: (Since that's the case...there is definitely a way to defeat it...!!)

--
    Duftmon: No living thing can stay alive in the middle of that vortex, which reaches the temperature of a star's core in an instant...

Duftmon: The results of analysing the absorption phenomenon that's happening around it are out! It's just as you've predicted...
    --
    Duftmon: It's DigiXros!!
    Duftmon: With that overwhelming mass of information...
    Duftmon: It's trying to absorb all the data by carrying out Forced DigiXros on it...!!
    Duftmon: As it gets bigger, the speed at which it absorbs increases exponentially as well...it'll probably finish absorbing both the Digital World and human world in the span of a few days.

UlforceV-dramon: Just in line with the time of destruction stated in the prediction...!!
    Craniummon: Even Dynasmon was sucked in so easily...it has already absorbed multiple Zones as well...! At this stage, no matter how much energy we have, it seems impossible to defeat him...
  • Homeostasis (One of the three gods equal in power to each other and whose fight lasted for a hundred days and caused the digital world to break up into zones, the same one mentioned in Bagramon's profile, manga). Multiversal.
  • Yggdrasil( One of the three gods, now he shows us why he's more impressive than we ever thought, manga). Apparently, the same one from Savers...I'm not even going to get into what that might entail.
  • Someone yet to be revealed (One of the three gods, see above, manga)
  • Some stuff from Bagramon:
    Quote:
    Bagramon: ...However, as dreams started disappearing from humans' hearts...
    Bagramon: The nature of the truth of our world changed...we became unable to believe that we could change.
    Taiki: !? B...but...! Then why doesn't anyone know about this!?
    Taiki: The long-living Jijimon...the most knowledgeable among the Royal Knights, Duftmon...all of them didn't know about evolution at all...!!
    Bagramon: It is because history itself has changed, Kudou Taiki.
    Bagramon: To the Digital World, records and history are the same thing.
    Bagramon: It is different from the human world...you could even call the warped time axis of this world another universe.
    Bagramon: If the concsiousness of humans were changed, the history of this world would change as well...!
    Bagramon: Stored in Yggdrasil's mainframe was the recorded data of many Digimon that have lived in the past...
    Bagramon: I formed the foundation of my army reconstructing that data and giving them temporary souls...
    Bagramon: I made my empire by rallying evil Digimon from all around the world.
    Bagramon: In order to create a support for them...as well as to gain the ability to see the fate of this world...!!
    Not sure what to make of the above. Continuation:
    Quote:
    Bagramon: And I got the answer...!!
    Bagramon: There is no more time left before this world gets devoured by fear and corruption!!!
    Bagramon: I will finsh this world off myself in order to protect the dignity of all of the souls out there!!
    Taiki: New meetings can...!!
    Taiki: They can give birth to new hope in humans' hearts over again!!!
    Taiki: I won't let you destroy this world based on the conclusion you formed by yourself!!!
    Bagramon: What can the reasoning of a child save...!! There is no use trying to explain to you any more...!!

--

Taiki: I'm not done yet!! I'll struggle on!!
    Shoutmon X7!!
    Xros Open!!!
    Bagramon: !!

P14:
    Shoutmon: Uwroooaaaahhhh!!
    Bagramon: What...!?
    Bagramon: (This Code is...!!)
    Ballistamon: We will give all of our energy to supposrt Shoutmon, Taiki and the others' existence...!!
    MailBirdramon: However...we don't have X7's superpower anymore!!
    Dorulumon: We only have...tens of seconds left...!!!
    Bagramon: (The Royal Knight, Omegamon...!?)
    Bagramon: (The one that I took on together with Tactimon...)
    Bagramon: Not only that, by using the Yggdrasil system to crack the secret Omega Enforce, he was finally able to obtain a part of the strongest warrior's data...
    Bagramon: (It was inherited by that boy...!!?)
    Bagramon: You...!! Do you still wish to oppose my order even on the brink of destruction...!!

Possible Multiversals
  • UltimateKhaosmon(haven't read his part, should be a multiversal threat at the minimum, manga)
  • NEO (if that Yggdrasil stuff can be cleared)

Spoiler:
Digimon Xros Wars strength feat (calc by BlazXBlue)
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17347

That's probably all for today. Someone will probably post the other stuff.

Now you can start the discussions.

CREDITS
--------
They were good people.

Last edited by Calamity; 08-03-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #112
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

RandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is RapturousRandomLurker is Rapturous

But you can't intermingle manga and anime canon, because they are different continuities.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #113
Calamity
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomLurker View Post
But you can't intermingle manga and anime canon, because they are different continuities.
It's just an alternate timeline. The universe should be the same, with pretty much the same origins.

But yeah, I'll leave that open to discussion.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #114
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohsinMan99 View Post
It's just an alternate timeline. The universe should be the same, with pretty much the same origins.

But yeah, I'll leave that open to discussion.
There are discrepancies between the anime and manga canon, you can't wriggle out of them.

And trying to use the anime screenshot to prove that the DW > HW? Very shaky, if not fallacious outright. Wisemon in the anime stated clearly that the area he was showing was "how much the humans are currently using of the Digital World", as in the anime continuity, the humans utilized a percentage of the DW's digital area with their information technology - in fact, IIRC Wisemon stated that it was the humans' interference that split the world, which is completely different from several manga continuity explanations. "Utilizing the Digital World" is not the same as "existing as a part of the Digital World".

Old 08-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #115
Calamity
Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomLurker View Post
There are discrepancies between the anime and manga canon, you can't wriggle out of them.
And trying to use the anime screenshot to prove that the DW > HW? Very shaky, if not fallacious outright.
Wisemon in the anime stated clearly that the area he was showing was "how much the humans are currently using of the Digital World", as in the anime continuity, the humans utilized a percentage of the DW's digital area with their information technology-
"Utilizing the Digital World" is not the same as "existing as a part of the Digital World".
Meh, I'll wait for some other opinions before laying this to rest. I'll also need to check out one or two things.
The "continuity" part won't be much of a problem. The other stuff probably will.
RL, you fox-you've wasted my efforts. You need an arrow to the knee.
I'll be back.

Quote:
in fact, IIRC Wisemon stated that it was the humans' interference that split the world, which is completely different from several manga continuity explanations.
I'd like to see that.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #116
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohsinMan99 View Post
I'd like to see that.
It's 54 episodes, this is going to take some time.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #118
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

You just saved me a lot of effort

In any case, basing arguments on faulty conjectures is something I don't want to see people doing around my watch

Old 08-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #119
Calamity
Missing-nin

Hey, Fox-kun was supposed to provide those.

Also, I doubt you guys noticed but I posted some more stuff other than the universal-multiversal stuff.
Go read that.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #120
RandomLurker
Quick Brown Fox
Kage

It does not matter how many arguments you choose to make, I'll crush them all!!

But really, I already basically tore apart the first 4 points like wet tissue paper (), the 5th one is solid but not really overly notable, it just giving more accurate numbers to a previously established feat.

Closed Thread