• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 3.54 average.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #281
ladygt93
Academy Student

ladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truthladygt93 is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to ladygt93

Original concept for the new Naruto Ending:

Spoiler:

BTW can I join?

NarutoForums

Old 07-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #282
4CloverChan
Uchiha Wanker
Academy Student

4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth4CloverChan is an honorable bastion of truth

Welcome to the Fc!! (ps: I dont even know if Im a oficial member :/)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygt93 View Post
Spoiler:
That's how the ending must be

Last edited by 4CloverChan; 07-05-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #283
ichihimelove
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

ichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truthichihimelove is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:

Spoiler:

so this was the real ending
and another ending (naruto in it) was made by fan

Old 07-06-2012, 04:37 AM   #284
Milkshake
Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba

Milkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareilMilkshake est le sans pareil

potential sasusaku sex scene:

SAKURA'S IN HER NIGHT CLOTHES
MHHMHMM SASUKE'S GONNA LOOOOVE DATTTT

wow this confirms that she is 100% curveless ...

Old 07-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #285
GaijanGeisha
I am fangirl! Hear me squeal!
ANBU Recruit

GaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is CelestialGaijanGeisha is Celestial

^ I was waiting for someone to bring up the sexy pajamas specially made for RtN Sasuke's viwing pleasure

The creepy thing is that to me they look like little girl pajamas and so it would be kind of icky for Sasuke (or anyone really) to get turned on by them

Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #286
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:

Spoiler:

BTW can I join?
appropriately creepy.

welcome to the FC!

Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #287
Saunion
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

Quote:
The creepy thing is that to me they look like little girl pajamas and so it would be kind of icky for Sasuke (or anyone really) to get turned on by them
Haha, I too thought it looked like the kind of pumpkin panties worn by little girls in anime/manga. Like chibi Medusa in Soul Eater.

So sexy and hotttt.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #288
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

FrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is Transcendent

In all of the openings and endings regarding Sakura --> Sasuke, she always looks upset and/or depressed

Old 07-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #289
Saunion
Legendary Ninja

Saunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is RapturousSaunion is Rapturous

That's what makes it so REAL.

I don't want no boring relationship with "respect" and all that sexist shit. I want tears and blood and brains and guts. I want something I have to WORK for while I try to stop my innards from falling to the ground through my gaping belly wound. I want SS.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #290
Seto Kaiba
God Hand Crusher
Sith Lord

Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Funny thing, I was just watching a documentary on murderous spouses.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #291
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

FrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is TranscendentFrayedThread is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunion View Post
That's what makes it so REAL.

I don't want no boring relationship with "respect" and all that sexist shit. I want tears and blood and brains and guts. I want something I have to WORK for while I try to stop my innards from falling to the ground through my gaping belly wound. I want SS.
So, the ideal relationship is where I fan girl and fawn over a guy solely because he's cool.
Then he proceeds to act apathetic or even brush me aside.
I want this

Old 07-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #292
Karsh
Prince Derp
S-Class Missing-nin

Karsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunion View Post
I want something I have to WORK for while I try to stop my innards from falling to the ground through my gaping belly wound. I want SS.
Exactly, we want a challenge, not some stupid easy shit

We want it dark and gritty and dirty and REAL

Old 07-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #293
Benzaiten
Free at last.

Benzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultra

i still can't get over how one of the strongest argument against SS is always brushed off. when will it sink in that SASUKE ATTEMPTED TO KILL SAKURA THRICE he was going to erase her from this earth, pierce her heart, blow her head off whatever! is that not something to be concerned about i mean wtf??? the worst part is sasuke doesn't even have a strong bond with her so there is no angst or tragedy in their ~love story~ it's just straight up murder cos she got in the way

just wow

Old 07-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #294
Kuromaku
Shiftless Loser
Elite Jounin

Kuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is TranscendentKuromaku is Transcendent
Zaru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaiten View Post
i still can't get over how one of the strongest argument against SS is always brushed off. when will it sink in that SASUKE ATTEMPTED TO KILL SAKURA THRICE he was going to erase her from this earth, pierce her heart, blow her head off whatever! is that not something to be concerned about i mean wtf??? the worst part is sasuke doesn't even have a strong bond with her so there is no angst or tragedy in their ~love story~ it's just straight up murder cos she got in the way

just wow
Oh yeah? Well, Sasuke totally stabbed Naruto through the lungs and he (Naruto) totally still considers the Sauce to be his bestest bud. I mean, it's not like the Naruto-Sasuke bond was given a depth and breadth that explains how this can work within the context of the story (to a certain extent) that SS never got.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #295
Saunion
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaiten View Post

just wow
Liek its fiction amg no u SasNar redemption ok in a dark place right now hottttt second chance Team 7 dynamics u mad?

Old 07-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #296
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

I just saw a translation:
Quote:
Sakura was the only one to fill his lonely existence
Quote:
the only one
How anyone could believe that is beyond me. Then again most of the "logic" behind this pairing is.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #297
izzyisozaki

Location: Shakuton-Kōrinshippūshikkokunoyazeroshiki Set by Fourangers
izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

There's a quote in the databook saying unmistakably that Naruto can calm Sasuke's heart full of dark feelings, yet SS is all over that lonliness shit that has no particular exclusivity to it and even emphasized that he couldn't reciprocate her feelings. Just shows desperation makes you cling to anything.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #298
FrayedThread
•❁ The Royal Wizard ❁•

Wasn't there another part in the databook where it was played out like they were interviewing Sasuke and he said that he viewed her as "a good friend who helped him out a lot".
Nothing more.
Everything else is just ignored in favor of something that isn't even true ( or at least represented in canon)

Old 07-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #299
Inuhanyou
Fate

Inuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is DivineInuhanyou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Inuhanyou Send a message via MSN to Inuhanyou

Databooks should not be looked at as fact regardless

Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #300
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayedThread View Post
Everything else is just ignored in favor of something that isn't even true ( or at least represented in canon)
you have to understand fray, SS is all about the superficial. pretty words with no meaning? that's okay, sounds nice and i can believe what i want. HOTT couple with nonexistent absolutely terrible, downright abusive even, chemistry? that's okay too, good looking people can make true love happen.

oh and it's really popular so it must be awesome right?

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: