Sasuke in the new movie - Page 11 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: Your reaction to Sasuke in the new movie
29 26.13%
wtjfhfgjdghuhgughghghgfghnjhj Sasuke ? 29 26.13%
Omg so coooool 46 41.44%
I liked Sasuke.I liked him before I saw this shit 7 6.31%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #201
MasterSitsu
angle's dark assassin
S-Class Missing-nin

MasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is LuminaryMasterSitsu is Luminary

So Tobi's master plan is for everyone to play opposite

There is more to it then that. i think it has to do with the way they want to live there lives. So in a way playboy sauce is sasuke if he never lost his parents.

NarutoForums

Old 06-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #202
emmy-lou

emmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminaryemmy-lou is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSitsu View Post

There is more to it then that. i think it has to do with the way they want to live there lives. So in a way playboy sauce is sasuke if he never lost his parents.
To me, that's it exactly.

I think people are saying the AU Sasuke is playing Sasuke's complete opposite, but to me he just seems like the regular adolescent he would have been if he'd hadn't been traumatized as a child.

Old 06-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #203
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

> the way they want to live their lives
> playboy sasuke
> nope

the fact of the matter is the jutsu making this possible is Mugen Tsukuyomi a more powerful version of a jutsu that traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user.

Old 06-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #204
Lew
Sticky keys

Lew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is TranscendentLew is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananskal View Post
I think they might be. I can't imagine Kakashi being all uber happy if Obito was dead.
But if Obito wasn't dead, then Kakashi wouldn't have the sharingan, which means he would have no reason to cover his right eye. But in the picture, his right eye is still covered.

Old 06-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #205
Last Rose of Summer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Last Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is ElysianLast Rose of Summer is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
> playboy sasuke
> nope

the fact of the matter is the jutsu making this possible is Mugen Tsukuyomia more powerful version of a jutsu that traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user.
This.

Playboy Sasuke is indeed something from Realm of Nightmares.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #206
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSitsu View Post

Why should Tobis masterplan be make everyone the way they live ? Even if this was case why are Kakashi and co who look pretty satisfied with their life so much different from their usual self ? Maybe they would like to be a little different or they view other peoples life as better but I don't think they would want to have a dramatic change in their character.They look pretty happy the way they are.Otherwise we would have more Sasukes in the manga.

Didn't know that every adolescent has to be a playboy

Old 06-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #207
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I can't believe how easily some people look at him and think "seems legit"

what kind of sasuke fan have you been all this time? sadly i already know the answer to this

Old 06-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #208
Bananskal
Academy Teacher

Bananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
> playboy sasuke
> nope

the fact of the matter is the jutsu making this possible is Mugen Tsukuyomi a more powerful version of a jutsu that traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user.
Ok, saying "the way they want to live their lives" was maybe wrong allusion.
I meant living together with his family is what Sasuke wanted, taking notice on the girls is what the girls always wanted. Meanwhile Hinata has become confident in herself like she wanted.
It's like their dreams comes true in this AU while taking up the subject "Be careful with what you're wishing for".
I'm sorry I'm very bad at explaining

Old 06-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #209
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

Hinata is already confident .She was confident enough to confess her love and not to be scared of Pain.She looks temperamental in the movie.Temperamental and confident are necessary not the same.

Quote:
what kind of sasuke fan have you been all this time? sadly i already know the answer to this
The dad pretty face fans

Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #210
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananskal View Post
Ok, saying "the way they want to live their lives" was maybe wrong allusion.
I meant living together with his family is what Sasuke wanted, taking notice on the girls is what the girls always wanted. Meanwhile Hinata has become confident in herself like she wanted.
It's like their dreams comes true in this AU while taking up the subject "Be careful with what you're wishing for".
I'm sorry I'm very bad at explaining
in which case my question is, who is this illusion catering to then? as far as we know the only people hit by the jutsu are naruto and sakura, not the entirety of konoha/naruto verse.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #211
Adagio
Be at ease
Elite Jounin

Adagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is AscendantAdagio is Ascendant

Since Naruto and the Sakura are the ones who are being hit, perhaps the illusion is an image of their perfect world. A world where Naruto's parents are still alive, Sasuke is in the village having never left, and where he returns Sakura's feelings.

The other differences perhaps are by products of Tobi not knowing everything about Naruto's life. There has to be something that allows Naruto and Sakura to realise that it is an illusion after all?

Old 06-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #212
Bananskal
Academy Teacher

Bananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faithBananskal is a guardian of the faith

Well it might be an AU where no one had to go through any hardship, and their personalities are changed in order to not to fall into those kind of hardship they went through in reality?

Old 06-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #213
ch1p
it will be alright.

ch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternalch1p is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NufcLew View Post
But if Obito wasn't dead, then Kakashi wouldn't have the sharingan, which means he would have no reason to cover his right eye. But in the picture, his right eye is still covered.
Kakashi also lost Rin and Minato. Like he said to Sasuke, everyone he cared for is dead. With the Minato surviving the Kyubi sealing, then he'd have someone still. We could also have Rin's backstory finally touched upon. About Obito... If Kakashi had never lost Obito he'd still be a douche, I think. It was Obito who broke through him and made it a permanent reminder to be a nice guy because he died. But Obito can be alive as well and Kakashi covers an unnused eye socket instead.

Shikamaru, is easy. He's a lazy bastard, but people want him to be useful because he's a genius. So in his ideal scenario, he'd dumb as a rock and he can watch the clouds all he wants.

Gai however, is tough to know what happened there. Maybe his rivalry with Kakashi died or something.

I'm still on the fence. This is either what every character would turn out / want had Minato / Kushina not died, or it's truly freaky friday (seems over simplified though, the EVA fan in me does not approve). I think we can rule out that this is what Naruto / Sakura alone wanted, otherwise how do we explain Shikamaru? Who of the two would want him to be dumb? Unless Tobi wants to punish him for their convo before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocilla View Post
The dad pretty face fans
You mean those getting all serious business due to people enjoying crack from a non canon movie? Or perhaps crying endless oceans due to Sasuke being interested in girls instead of boys no one at all? I agree. This shit goes both ways, miss. Either enjoy it or tune out. This isn't canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gershwin View Post
He could adobt Obito`s personality in memory of him. Manga!Kakashi did inherited some traits and ideals -but in the movie he could go even further
Uhm, that's feasible.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #214
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

It's not their peronalities that made them fell into the hardhips they fell.A personality change wouldn't change much.

It's just how Adagio explained it.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #215
Bananskal
Academy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocilla View Post
It's not their peronalities that made them fell into the hardhips they fell.A personality change wouldn't change much.

It's just how Adagio explained it.
Not in some cases, Hinata had a hard time not being able to stand her ground due to her shyness and not being confident in herself.
I meant that their personality changes wouldn't make them fall into further hardship, while their past hardships is already fixed.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #216
murder mirth
psycho sasuke
Chuunin

murder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hopemurder mirth is a paragon of hope

O hi people.

Hot sexy sassy Sasuke sends you his greetings

Old 06-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #217
Kusanagi
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1p View Post
Kakashi also lost Rin and Minato. Like he said to Sasuke, everyone he cared for is dead. With the Minato surviving the Kyubi sealing, then he'd have someone still. We could also have Rin's backstory finally touched upon. About Obito... If Kakashi had never lost Obito he'd still be a douche, I think. It was Obito who broke through him and made it a permanent reminder to be a nice guy because he died. But Obito can be alive as well and Kakashi covers an unnused eye socket instead.

Shikamaru, is easy. He's a lazy bastard, but people want him to be useful because he's a genius. So in his ideal scenario, he'd dumb as a rock and he can watch the clouds all he wants.

Gai however, is tough to know what happened there. Maybe his rivalry with Kakashi died or something.

I'm still on the fence. This is either what every character would turn out / want had Minato / Kushina not died, or it's truly freaky friday (seems over simplified though, the EVA fan in me does not approve). I think we can rule out that this is what Naruto / Sakura alone wanted, otherwise how do we explain Shikamaru? Who of the two would want him to be dumb? Unless Tobi wants to punish him for their convo before.

You mean those getting all serious business due to people enjoying crack from a non canon movie? Or perhaps crying endless oceans due to Sasuke being interested in girls instead of boys no one at all? I agree. This shit goes both ways, miss. Either enjoy it or tune out. This isn't canon.
I don't enjoy Sasuke as a playboy doesn't mean I don't want him interested in girls.I made this pretty clear but you read what you want to read.Oh in the thread where you were so disgusted about my fantasies I mentioned that I wanted him to have sexy time with Karin.Miss,If someone doesn't like playboys she doesn't have to want all guys be gays.Yes,I like Narusasu but I also I enjoy Sasuke with girls.
I meant those who like Sasuke no matter what he does.I can understand if some people just like me like Sasuke the way he is and like the perverted Sasuke because he is amusing and such but some would like Sasuke for everything he does.I'm sure even though some people have varied taste in personality it's not that varied that every personality would be okay.So the pretty face has to play the important role.

For someone who thinks It's not canon you pretty much try very hard to show that this would be the Sasuke if the massacre didn't happen

This playboy Sasuke is called Charasuke in the japanese fandom .He already has a nickname

Old 06-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #218
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
Since Naruto and the Sakura are the ones who are being hit, perhaps the illusion is an image of their perfect world. A world where Naruto's parents are still alive, Sasuke is in the village having never left, and where he returns Sakura's feelings.

The other differences perhaps are by products of Tobi not knowing everything about Naruto's life. There has to be something that allows Naruto and Sakura to realise that it is an illusion after all?
who is to say they don't know it's an illusion from the start? the issue here is whether or not they would want to leave or else how to go about breaking out of it.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #219
tieuwest
Academy Student

tieuwest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by murder mirth View Post
O hi people.

Hot sexy sassy Sasuke sends you his greetings

This pic is pure amazing.

I don;t like this Sasuke but I DO find this Sas hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #220
Kage

I think he has potential to be hilarious, assuming he will be in this movie long enough to get a grasp on his character. even if he's a superficial obnoxious flirt, he's suppose to be a kind and loyal friend too, which is already easier to swallow than DaRkNeSs all the time.