Lion Vs. Tiger - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 05-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #41
Aspect
The Walkin' Dude

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

rep this man

I like tigers more though

NarutoForums

Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #42
Vault
Time: Donut of the heart

Vault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultra

I haven't seen a thread destroyed like this in a very long time. I have visited it like 5 times just to laugh.

Fathertime

Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #43
fathertime
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

fathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hope

Detailed fight's...
-
1."Clyde Beatty had a narrow escape at Sikeston, Mo., when "Detroit," a huge African lion, and a performing Siberian tiger, started a battle, which ended in the death of the tiger. Beatty had just finished his act and had stepped from the cage when "Detroit" pounced upon his tiger and the fight lasted for almost 20 minutes before "Detroit" broke the tiger's back. Beatty and his assistants, Capt. W. K. Bernardi, Eugene Scott, Grover McCage and others were unable to break up the fight. It was the second tiger that "Detroit" had killed in the last five weeks and Beatty stated the fight was the most ferocious that he had ever witnessed.
^Two tigers killed by same lion
-
2.Clyde beatty, preferred jungle cats to those born in captivity, which he thought were spoiled, and his courage at working with them became legendary. In 1928 at Kokomo a tiger landed on top of him only to be killed by a lion in an ensuing 25-minute fight that saved Beatty's life."
-
3.The first documents an event set up to entertain a prince who s. The fight took place in the pit of a palace compound with the entire encounter being recorded. The film showed that the tiger was at an immediate disadvantage. Tigers use a throat grip as their primary means of killing and the lion's thick protective mane prevented the tiger gaining a hold on the throat joint. On the other hand, the tiger had no special protection, so was vulnerable to attack. In this fight, the tiger was killed.
~Kailash Sankhala and Tiger Territory
-
4.. "I can cite a few instances of male tigers whipping male lions, but I can't think of one such case where the tiger didn't have a distinct advantage. I also recall a case where a tiger had a marked advantage and lost the fight. The lion seems to have no fear of the tiger.
~Clyde Beatty
-
5.“A lion slaps on the face of a tiger as they fight for the control of a pool at a zoo in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu province July 18, 2004. The lion finally occupied the cool water of the pool in the summer heat wave after it defeated its challenger in two minutes.”
~People's Daily Online
-
6. “When the safari spectators see a fight between the lion and the tiger cumulating they reveal a big interest. When the time comes the real image inside the safari is disappointing. To be how the lion is actually stronger.”
~Lee Yong Phil is a practiced lion & tiger keeper at the Everland Zoo, and on a interview on he clearly stated that Koreans who believe that the lion is no match for the tiger is living in a fairy tale. I been recently privileged to view the complete Everland videos and though evidently bias the tiger, the striped cat performed less than mediocre.
-
7.A tiger attacked an animal trainer during a ‘Murat Shrine Circus’ performance. The tiger grabbed the trainer by the hip, dragged her down, grabbed the leg and started pulling her towards the cage. One of the lions came off the pedestal and slapped the tiger with his paw and sent her flying through the air, giving the trainer a chance to escape. The trainer required 18 stitches. (ar-news e-mail, 03/1997)
-
8.Please don't forget the lion vs. tiger fight that was reported in last year's September (2005) edition of Monthly Chosun, the magazine with the largest circulation in South Korea nowadays. During this fight, Po Cheol the majestic male lion knocked out a very large, 200+ kg male tiger, sending him flying as far as 3 meters!
~Monthly Chosun
-
-One of the very few account's takin place in the wild, compliment's of leofwin...
-
-
31’st of March, 1851, In the “Landshuter Zeitung” (“Landshut Newspaper”)

A drama at the Ganges.

I’ll tell of one of these terrible fights, one you wouldn’t see again in a hundred years, a scene of blood and death that forever will haunt my mind. […] The lion and his rival, the tiger, need air and space in great quantity. Here, and only here, are they really able to live and to rule. […] (A long description of lions and tigers and how fierce both of them are, the actual event follows now) A Malayan slave ran towards us and shouted: “Lion! Lion! Down there, at the river! It’s a big, fierce lion!”

“One more reason to take shelter in the house,” continued the colonel. “Come, my friends, take the weapons! The lion is a troublesome guest.”

We closed the house’s doors; the slaves got weapons and guarded the basement. We, to welcome this guest admirably, climbed up to the gallery from which we could overlook the Ganges. An unusually big lion walked haughtily down there, not looking around as he does when he has to fight an opponent, but instead ambling slowly and thoughtfully like a philosopher, he walked there. He stopped from time to time to rest a minute, and then continued majestically his way. Under a magnificent palm, he stopped, turned around two times, and finally lay down in the shadow. This was the rest of a magnificent ruler that had nothing to fear from any adversary. He rested easily, as do those who have made no enemies.

Scarcely ten minutes had the lion lain there, when suddenly, he jumped up as though struck by lightning, roaring very deeply and scratching the ground with both hind legs, as though challenging an adversary. He lowered his head and, in a single bound, jumped at the palm’s stem to look about, to the right and left. Then he jumped down to ground to wait again, and his gaze lingered at one particular spot on the horizon.

“An enemy seems to approach,” the colonel said, “a terrible enemy, if we look at the lion’s reaction. I predict that it will be a fierce fight, and many rich people would pay a great sum to see it if they were here right now.”

“And why,” I asked, “don’t they stage some fights from time to time, if they would pay so much?”

“Because what we have here is very rare. The lion won’t fight against a human but against a fierce animal, one as strong as he himself, such as a rhinoceros, an elephant, or a tiger.”

“A tiger! It’s really a tiger!” one of us shouted pointing a finger at the dangerous beast which jumped in huge leaps towards the lion. It was breathtaking, our eyes wandered from the lion to the tiger and from the tiger to the lion. The lion still was lurking. It was a terrible spectacle and we wagered who will win. Now they stood eyeball to eyeball with each other. They’d seen each other and wouldn’t leave unless one of them was lying dead at the ground. The tiger was unbelievably huge and beautiful with his long black stripes distributed all over his yellowish body. His fearful eyes seemed to burn, his head was lowered. We stood, at the most, 200 feet away. The sun shone brightly, so we could see their every move. I don’t think I have to mention that our hearts were in our mouths. The tiger closed in on the lion, but the lion remained calm. In the latter, we could see the force of the calmness in his powerful position; in the tiger, one could believe to see the violent tension of someone who has the impudence to disrespect a close danger, one who had the will to assault it. We could see a certain twitch in his legs, but he wasn’t about to flee. Did the crouching tiger want to kill the lion? I believe it did, and I admire the royal tiger’s courage, he would rather lie down in a burning furnace than be accused of cowardice!

The lion had not moved at all, but we could see what was happening inside him by looking at his erected mane. From time to time, his countenance suggested a submissive gesture. But he, the king of animals, didn’t want to show any fear, but rather boldness, to his opponent. A duel was now inevitable. For the tiger it may be a glorious day, but for the lion it was certainly a festive day.

With one leap, they could grab, bite, tear each other; with one leap they’d jump over the space of 20 feet that separated them from each other. Then, they leaped! The crash equaled the crash of two ships in a tempest! We could hear the bones breaking under the weight of their terrible paws, we could see chunks of flesh falling to the ground. They made no sound, but their gruff moaning indicated their rage and pain. Neither showed superiority and we wondered who would win. If the lion were to think that he had overpowered the tiger, the latter could earn the victory with a single move, shattering the surprised lion.

The fight now lasted 10 minutes, and suddenly, as if they came to an agreement, both loosened their grip to gain their breath again. It was the motionlessness of the rage, but it was the calmness of the king. A few moments later, an unexpected incident which resurrected the fight took place: The tiger, which saw not only his defeat but also his death, used the moment. While his opponent was licking his wounded hind leg, he leaped 10 feet up the palm’s stem and stayed there. The lion looked around and couldn’t see his foe anymore; he roared, looked upwards, and he jumped at the tiger. But in this position it was impossible to continue the fight. They knew that only one of them would survive. The tiger jumped down and the lion followed him, but his leg caused him to shiver. A long fight wasn’t possible any more. Their claws were blunted, their jaws were tired, and they had lost much blood.

The fighters’ jaws were wedged in each other as they bit at each others’ heads; we could feel the bones crushing. Suddenly the tiger retreated, wavered and fell down. The lion seized him with his terrible paws and it seemed like he wanted to punish the defeated opponent for his resistance.

He didn’t loosen his grip, the merciless king of the forest, the feared lord of the wilderness; he tore the tiger apart, he crushed its skull. Suddenly a crocodile appeared out of the river. It seized the lion at his injured hind leg and dragged him into the water. The only remains of this fight were the dead tiger under the palm and some read streams of blood on the water surface.

Translated into English by Leofwin.

http://books.google.de/bo...iger%20kampf&f=false

Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #44
fathertime
Genin

fathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hopefathertime is a paragon of hope

Exploited Everland Korea testimonial...
http://www.everland.com/MultiLanguag...uce/intro.html
-
Exploiting P.tigris on youtube, who claimed there was 6 lion's used on 1 tiger> When In fat it was 3 vs 3 shown that no human has the same finger print, is the same as no tiger has the same stripe. Bengali tiger's vs asiatic lion's here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBdpiIxMnMM
-
I'll post the video of the 2 cub's that mauled a adult tiger that mentioned, here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNlRBGq3rmk
-
Exploiting myth that "Male" lion's dont hunt...
-
Lion killing buffalos
-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_--uX6KPhHp...600/Kill.4.jpg
-
http://www.leopardhills.com/blog/med...nd_Buffalo.jpg
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYaLvI36kEk
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fzXmcUgGI
-
Lions killing hippos
-
http://www.krugersafarinow.com/wp-co...75-150x150.jpg
-
http://m.casolaphoto.com/photos/wild...nd%20Hippo.jpg
-
http://www.dongettyphoto.com/kenya/i...n-on-Hippo.jpg
-
http://www.sanparks.org/about/news/2...s/hippo/12.jpg
-
Lion's killing elephant's
-
http://www.perfectafrica.com/img/gal...phant-kill.jpg
-
http://www.bohlaletours.co.za/cms///...ne2002.JPG.jpg
-
The record of the least amount of lion's to killing a bull elephant was 2, an the record size of a single lion killing a elephant, was an 8 year old 6,200 pound elephant 2-3x bigger than a Guar. Here's a more than a 100 account's of lion's killing elephant's here...
-
{//Lion predation on elephants

Thu, 2006-09-21 22:18 — John Hawks

I’m reading a bit about risk in large animal hunting, and I ran across an article by Dereck Joubert on elephant hunting by lions in Botswana.

Over the 4 years, we observed a total of 74 elephants killed by lions, including eleven elephants in 1993, seventeen in 1994, nineteen in 1995, and 27 in 1996, suggesting an increasing hunting success rate. All the elephants killed, with one exception, were from breeding herds (females and young). The exception was an adult bull, previously wounded by another bull, who remained alive for several days before eventually being killed by the lions. The great majority of the young elephants killed were males, and two-thirds of the kills were of elephants in the age range 4-15 years, with highest hunting success achieved for elephants aged 4-9 years (Table 1). The animals killed were commonly on the periphery of, or straggling behind, the breeding herds, with nearly half killed more than 50 m away from the main herd. Hunts were less commonly attempted on calves which were under the age of 4 years, which remained more closely associated with their mothers. Hunting success for elephants older than 4 years apparently doubled from 33% (n = 9) in 1993 to 62% (n = 61) in 1996. Many attempts to kill adults bulls were made in
1996, when we saw lions attacking elephant bulls almost nightly although only one hunt was successful. All except one of the kills were made at night, and hunts occurred more commonly on dark moon nights than when the moon was bright.]//

Old 05-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #45
Calamity
when it strikes you're out
Missing-nin

Calamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is LuminaryCalamity is Luminary

Someone should make a profile for Fathertime.
He has made me visit this thread 4 times already.
Also, been a while since a necro turned out to be this good.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #46
fathertime
Genin

XD Whoop's!!! I posted the wrong link for exploiting the everland korea zoo's, that's actually the page where I got the exploiting number to the other account I exploited with the white tiger that was lied upoun, but anyway's here's the Korean's exploited...
-
North Korea: Red in tooth and claw

By James Card

Rumors about North Korean films of savage, staged fights involving endangered animals have been around for years. Now, the films are available. The video can be found at some video rental shops in South Korea, but hunting around is required. A handful of Korean online video retailers carry copies, which can be purchased for about 5,000 won (US$5). [1]

In the late 1990s, the North's Joseon Science Film Studio videotaped animals attacking each other under the guise of the production being a nature documentary. The films were brought into South Korea and the Ministry of Unification holds them in its library of North Korean materials. Fighting Animals volumes 2-4 are available for public rental, though they are only in Korean. Virtually nothing has been written about them in English.

The June 1997 edition of the Ministry of Unification's monthly Joseon had an article about the animal-fight film and a videotape was included with the issue. Then in 1999, Hanjoon Productions released Fighting Animals for general distribution to the South Korean public. But even today, the film's existence is not widely known.

Many of the scenes, some of which are out of focus, are cut, spliced and hyper-edited as if to portray each scene as one seamless violent episode. Further scrutiny reveals this is far from the case.

In all probability, North Korean leader Kim Jong-il sanctioned the filming of Fighting Animals, or at least gave it his curious approval - though there is no evidence he was directly involved despite his well-documented interest in filmmaking. The film's producers would have needed access to rare and valuable animals and the only place in the country that holds them is the Central Zoo in Pyongyang. Also, they would need the cooperation of the zookeepers to match up the different animals in shared cages and goad them enough to maul one another.

The first scene is of two caged black foxes in a highly agitated state, rubbing against a tree and pawing the earth. The narrator says they are fighting over a piece of fish. They attack each other with bites to the neck in an enclosure with vertical steel bars. Then the film is spliced and the viewer sees two foxes with wet fur in a different cage built of fine-mesh chicken wire. After a few violent seconds, the scene instantly cuts back to the cage of vertical bars and the scene ends when one fox locks into the other with a death bite.

In another scene, a lioness and a tiger are trapped in what appears to be a zoo cage. The background is of iron bars and fake rocks made of poured concrete. The animals growl. Though there is no explanation of why the two are poised to fight, it is assumed the battle is between two territorial animals being forced to share a small cage. The two tear into each other, with the lioness often fighting from her back.

From this brief scene, the narrator posits that the lioness is cowardly and the tiger is the more powerful of these alpha-predators, hinting at animistic nationalism, in the sense that "our native beast is stronger than the foreign beast". The North Korean army chose the tiger as its symbolic mascot, named Hokuk-i, the "nation-defending tiger". Similarly, the tiger is used in numerous symbols in South Korea. Yet in the past neither country has protected the cherished icon.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/HA28Dg01.html
-
Junglar the fighting tiger exploitation, a copy of the article was tampered with claiming junglar AKA gunga had killed 31 lion's of the king of oude, which this link show's the eastern King only had 3 lion's, here...
www. rhino resourcecenter.com/pdf_files/120/1204811791.pdf
-
Lion and tiger size comparison show's even Siberian's mass, are roughly the same size. If not on a scientific scale, they should only be judged when fairly next to each other, like these shoing they are averagely the same size here..
-
http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/l...n-detrock1.jpg
-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/a17dr.jpg/
-
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ge-d38brsq.jpg
-
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8...iger_super.jpg
-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...d490f0820.jpg/
-
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IJ3N4Wpseeo/hqdefault.jpg
-
2 male’s spaid lion with no mane.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2574/...8e1ccbd81f.jpg
-
http://utterlycute.com/wp-content/up...er-610x441.jpg
-
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...ogether-11.jpg
-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EgYN6vENFl...rsStanding.jpg
-

-http://engl1301-morning.wikispaces.com/file/view/clydebeatty1.jpg/286288016/400x271/clydebeatty1.jpg
-
http://www.circus4youth.org/images/i....scan0175.jpg-
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...n/CIMG1355.jpg

Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #47
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Give the guy the title of "KING OF BATTLEDOME"

Old 05-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #48
fathertime
Genin

Dam, I could use a good oh "Budweiser" right now. I see there was some stoner's on the other page..."ALOHA's" . Well, like I said I love lion's an tiger's both an I guess Im going for a beer run now.. here's a few of my jam's dedicated to the 2 of my favorite animal's here...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aC8R8YOpMc
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlIcZNy7OM
-
XD AWRIGHT!!!
-
Tootle's...

Old 05-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #49
feebas_factor
friengineer
Missing-nin

feebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestialfeebas_factor is Celestial

If anyone ever so much as mentions tiger vs. lion again you can just link them to this thread and let the ownage shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathertime View Post
He didn’t loosen his grip, the merciless king of the forest, the feared lord of the wilderness; he tore the tiger apart, he crushed its skull. Suddenly a crocodile appeared out of the river. It seized the lion at his injured hind leg and dragged him into the water. The only remains of this fight were the dead tiger under the palm and some read streams of blood on the water surface.

Haha what.
Fuckin' crocodiles man.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #50
ThanatoSeraph
By Heaven's Decree
Missing-nin

ThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is CelestialThanatoSeraph is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebas_factor View Post
If anyone ever so much as mentions tiger vs. lion again you can just link them to this thread and let the ownage shine.

Haha what.
Fuckin' crocodiles man.
Millions of years, pretty much no major changes. They're too perfect for changes.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #51
Lina Inverse
Lina Inverse Fanboy
Jinchuuriki

Lina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is RapturousLina Inverse is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Lina Inverse

Suddenly

crocodiles

Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #52
fathertime
Genin

Lion killing croc’s
-
{Roman arena’s} “Ken spiro” mentioned lion’s also fought giant crocidile’s an the lion won, due to crocidile’s being cold blooded, if the croc dosent dispose the lion in the first 8 minute’s it would most likely surcumb to over heating, which then the lion toy’s with the croc with great agility dissasembling him piece by piece, which there are many statue’s of lion’s killing crocidile’s in the town of Baglug which is in italy, near the coliseum.
-
http://www.mbwfurniture.com/images/SRB992396.JPG
-
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3401/3...2ebcef91_z.jpg
-
http://lh3.ggpht.com/Treepol/SLfWi5Q...E/P1000699.JPG
-
http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/imag...s-21628745.jpg
-
http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/even...-lionesses.jpg
-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...killcrocs.jpg/
-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...llcrocodi.jpg/
-
Lion kills puma
A Puma. One was killed by a male lion (Keller). His strike (one only) ended in immediate decapitation. Another was killed in a free for all (Simoneit) that lasted for 15 minutes. Happened during a performance in Budapest in 1960
-
Exploiting of big cat expert {John varty} who is (wiki’s source) who claim’s lion’s are inferior to tiger’s because of weak jaw power, which he stated… the lion has never in history craked open a turtle’s shell like the tiger, well… here’s another exploitation here…
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oibo8kjiwS0
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7CUBYknjWE
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2sMZa9KWBo
-
Huh! Some animal expert XD XD Awesome!!! I just got back from the store, got me a 20 packer of good oh "Budweiser"...
*Twist* *Pop* *Jug Jug* hmmm ^_^ Nothing like a good oh, cold Brusky.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:40 AM   #53
fathertime
Genin

All Yeah, that's dah one, no beer better than budweiser, an recently they came out with Bud light "Platinum" which has 6.0% alcohol in it WOW! That's alot XD...I love this F!@#$%^& song. I remeber this collage party I went to last year, we were all bass up, partying with some mainland girl's, this hottie that was dancing with me to this song...
-
http://giftedgeorge.com/ggeorge/sounds/diamond.mp3
-
She turned around an bend over...I imidiately un-button my over shirt an started whiping her "butt" with my shirt XD XD That was so much F!@#$% fun. I alway's pump this jam an yell my a$$ off, exspeacialy when the back ground music in this song say's...
-
...*Diamond girl*...YES! YES!.....*Diamond girl*... DIAMOND'S! DIAMOND'S!
-
-
XD XD XD
-
CHEER'S EVERBODY!!!

Old 05-11-2012, 01:51 AM   #54
fathertime
Genin

Tiger's winning against lion's, basicaly can only pretain in captivity, circuses, sanctary's, reserve's an so fourth although , Yes. there are nomadic lion's that are rouge solitary, but they usally 80% of the time in coalition's. So survival wise, tiger's would do poorly in lion territory. Here's alibie's in how big pride's can grow to.
-
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/crate...tml/intro.html
-
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/animalbytes/t-lion.html
-
Again, there's no account that I'm aware, of a tiger killing a lion with a battle mane, which there is a keen discription the Roman empire marked on the lion's mane. Most scripture's presented, mention out of all the lion's "Male's" who have a battle mane, usally has little to no rival's of concern in the arena, no matter what type of animal they are pitted with. One lion scripture, mentioned in the arena so ferocious that, that single male lion had slayed over 200 human's in the gladitorial game's, that lion was named after one of the strongest an wises's emporer's name'd "Nero".
Here's a few more picture's of lion's which is considered to be "Battle mane's" here...
-
http://www.barbarylion.com/rocky.jpg
-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VQ3Spn_tZh...s1600/lion.jpg
-
http://photos.zoochat.com/large/barbary_lion-147729.jpg
-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...emberg_Zoo.JPG
-
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5221/...cc7dcb0103.jpg
-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_df34ArpTKa...0/IMG_5086.JPG
-
http://theamericantrail.org/images/image028.jpg
-
http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cac...ry%20Lion4.jpg
-
http://www.barbarylion.com/images/de...nsideimage.jpg
-
-
There is little expeculation's on if these lion's resemble Baerbary lion's of the roman arena's though recent study's found 9% out of all lion's on earth, have a small percentage of that bloodline of the barbary but when scientist have taken DNA smaple's the most of there geno matched with barbary lion's extracted from Barbary bones are very poor indeed not even having any heritage greater than 5 -10% Barbary left of so many crosses of african to asiatic in there gene's have left it conclusive an they concluded that they are less that atiscipated, but program's have been intiated to keep the barbary lion's geno in effect by crossing the best barbary canidate's with the most liniage of the legendary gladiator lion... "The Barbary lion"

Old 05-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #55
Vault

Vault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultra

Fathertime you are a legend mate. .

Old 05-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #56
Sasori
● GB Genius ●
God of Shinobi

Sasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is EternalSasori is Eternal

I have no idea what just happened in this thread.

It would be lulz if most if not all were dead/fake links because I doubt anyone is going to wade through the enormity of those sources.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #57
Vault

The ones I clicked are legit.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:59 AM   #58
fathertime
Genin

Yessah! I'm on my 9th beer, cheer's to everyone!!! XD
-
{Some good oh oldie's Jam'z here}
http://www.quarlo.com/audio/dontworry.mp3
http://www.philxmilstein.com/probe/t...IGetAround.mp3
http://coldsplinters.com/audio/01-do...-the-water.mp3
http://www.30milkshakes.com/mp3blog/...he_morning.mp3
http://mpixel.ru/muzon/Darlin.mp3
-
Here's some major implimation's on stamina factor's comparison's, which showing lion's excell over tiger's.
-
http://animalsversesanimals.yuku.com...-lions--tigers
-
http://animaluntamed.yuku.com/topic/...-tiger-stamina
-
More lion an tiger size comparison, showing that tiger's are averagely the same size of lion's.
-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lG_FbyGodc...s%2B%25232.jpg
-
Alot pf people have claimed that the God father of "Predator tame-ing" not by me, but by thousand's of professional's who stepped into the ring with any an every predator {Clyde Beatty} who fought a few wrongly accused animal crulty's that spawned out of his circus, which had other's who were the perpetrator's under the accusation's. Who Clyde beatty has seccsesfully tamed giant dog's, wolve's, leopard's, jaguar's, polar bear's, grizzley/kodiak bear's, hyena, tiger's an lion's is (Bia's) ?!? Hmmm??? I dont know, let's cover his life maintinence around tiger's, here's a man that has stated in over thousand's of article's mentioning himself, a few of his tiger's like Rajah, Sultan, Bobby, Princess was a few of many of his tiger's he adored more than anything in the world, who also mentioned a selective few that bullied a few of other circus's tiger's an lion's with brute power under his guidence, an named a few instances where in lion free for all's, his tiger's came out unscracted in what should have killed them, an who knocked a man out cold for miss-treating his tiger's badly, an was arrested multiple time's for tee-ing off on a man for beating his tiger's..... is biased???
I dont think so. Here's a few picture's of Mr, Clyde beatty himself with his tiger's, you be the judge if you see that he dis like's them...
-
http://store.circusworldmuseum.com/images/CWi-10-1.jpg
-
http://www.beattycircus.com/images/c...tty-tigers.jpg
-
More detailed word's on an Clyde beatty, that has owned an trained both for more than 40 year's...
This was Clyde beatty's usaul day's life poster ...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NNZJAUrpQ0...T%2B%25232.jpg
-
Seem's almost impossble right??? Think again, that was his daily life which he loved all day every day, here's the flip side coin from fantasy poster's, to reality life style's...
http://www.thecircusblog.com/wp-cont...rehearsing.jpg
-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bxaMhOpT8t...600/img612.jpg
-
An this was his opinion...
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...n/books-83.jpg
-
Not bad Clyde beatty... not bad at all. ^_^

Old 05-11-2012, 06:59 AM   #59
Aspect
The Walkin' Dude

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse View Post
Suddenly

crocodiles

Old 05-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #60
fathertime
Genin

Now the age old question, am I Bia's??? It would seem so, though you havent encountered as much lie's an fake's as I have, to present this quanity. I have seen both side's of lion's an tiger's fanatic's lie on thing's, that shouldent even matter so much an please... dont think that a person who know's fact's is a fanatic, a fanatic is a person who would tend to lie to favor his side of the debate, that has nothing to do with knowledge on the subect.
-
Because at the end of the day, the truth will alway's surface above the lie's... meaning you can put up a good front, that would even look like it has surpass my side of the debate, but would it really? I dont think so, I truly like to be honest in everything I present. If somthing is false an proven so by creditable resorce's an a good amount of quality an quanity dis-proving it ... please apoint it my way. I will never attempt to present it again. I will disguard it forever, being that I myself am only trying to seek the truth. An the more I dig up , the more historical artifact present's it's true color's.
-
But beside's that I have presented a not bad side of a debate for the lion side so far, I wouldent go ball's to the wall's an say that it is a garentee win/advantage, I my self would truley see this fight going 50/50 I know I have stated I would give levarge to the lion, but it has it's formailty in exactly what is the term's of that exact fight, being that most fight's to death in wild an in captivity are random.
-
Its the same way to enphinsize, that a white man on average can beat up a black man or vice versa… theres no way in telling whats the average amount would be. It only depends on individuality of the lion or tiger... like let's say, if you do find a canidate for the lion an for the tiger, like human's... even if the canidate for that speice's or race was it's highest rank, like "Chuck norris" representing a white man an
"Mike tyson" representing a black man despite's who ever win's, every white man cant imulate what chuck norris level of martial art's is, as same goes with every black man cant dish out as much punishment as Mike tyson can, the same as every tiger wont have the eye of the tiger in his corner, just as every lion isint going to be Mufasa. You see they are basically astrinoical. If its 1 on 1 some how by natures standards, with out man intervention the only way cheetahs an leopards co-existed with lions an survived that long, is because they go by the golden rule, if confronted by a lion they run, A tiger is a very proud animal an although he might win a few fights hear an there, same if it was a lone lion winning against another lone lion, the tiger wouldlent fare to well in the same territory as lion's.
-
Animals dont live by the rule 1 on 1 its a human concept, they go by...
{Only the strong survive}. Thats why threw evolution lion's grouped up to form prides in africa, because unlike the tiger’s area of habitat, they dont have 10s of thousands of herds that migrates yearly, which have high hatered for predators off springs, who kill cubs more than the other away around on migration terms. So prides were formed an has succsesfully taken down even the worlds mightiest an largest animal, the bull elphant, along with any and every other animal in africa an the world. Threw tactical battle like king leonidus used the hot gates as leverage in there superior fighting capabilities, same as lions do with there prides.
-
Tigers an lions co-exist in india, but asian’s have pretty much eradictaed all asiatic lions, to near extinctions threw poachings and a few religous reasons as well, giving the tiger a better success rate in survival amoungs lions.
-
I do really hope that by reading my past statement's, it hasent changed your love for either, becuase again I love both an to answer the question at the very beggining of my statement on this post... NO, I'm not bia's, it is purly on an educational level of past historical document's brung forth.