• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Konoha Plaza

Old 05-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #41
Frooba

Frooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cuteFrooba is pretty cute

I laughed at this kid while he was crying over getting detention, because I thought he deserved as much.

Frooba is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #42
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!

A friend of mine laughed when a teacher recalled one of his close friends was regularly called "AIDS" at Colgate College. It was very awkward.

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #43
Owl
Banned

Owl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultraOwl is the ne plus ultra

Yes I do, quite often.

Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #44
Masterpiece

Masterpiece has disabled reputation

No never, but when I do laugh(hard) I have trouble getting a hold of myself.

Masterpiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #45
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage

Viper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

When someone makes a joke and only I laugh.

Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #46
Karsh
Prince Derp
S-Class Missing-nin

Karsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is DivineKarsh is Divine

Sometimes I feel socially retarded and say inappropriate things every once in a while. It's embarassing because it's always a case of not thinking before saying/doing anything and I think about how stupid that was after the fact, I'd rather have only laughed at inappropriate times tbh.

Quote:
when the police came her dog was barking so the officer went over to the dog and shot it dead.
That fucking monster

Karsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #47
Magnet
Showtime

Magnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is AscendantMagnet is Ascendant

don't even laugh at appropriate times

Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #48
Quincy James
below the convergence
Kage

Quincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is Rapturous

^what are you, some kind of robot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperXRockwave View Post
When someone makes a joke and only I laugh.
It's not inappropriate, everyone else is clearly missing out
It is awkward though.

Quincy James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 AM   #49
Mider T
[Potassium intensifies]

Mider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowMider T is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Oh this is nearly a daily basis thing so I can't even begin to think of all the things. The most recent one is when I went with two friends to go and visit one of their mothers in the hospital. The mother is mentally ill and tried snorting brown sugar in the plane's facilities. We didn't find this out until we got there and all of us (nurse, her mother, her, him, and I) are in the room when the nurse tells us. We're just quiet for about 5 seconds after hearing it then the guy (other friend, not the daughter one) starts to sing "Give me a second, I need to get my story straight. My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State."

I lose it, I mean I'm in tears. Almost like a Scrubs moment. The nurse looks shocked for before just rushing out the door. The mother is about the cry. The daughter is furious. My friend is still mouthing the words.

Mider T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #50
Dattebayo-chan
License to Fangirl
Jinchuuriki

Dattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is Elysian

It has happened to me a few times, yes. It's very and annoying and makes me feel stupid. I guess it's a kind of nervous reaction sometimes. I don't know. XD

Dattebayo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #51
Stringer Bell
★★★★★

Stringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is ElysianStringer Bell is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Stringer Bell

I can't believe "The Giggle Loop" hasn't been mentioned yet!

Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #52
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage

Viper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnet View Post
don't even laugh at appropriate times

Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #53
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

When your teacher speaks bullshit and totally wrong and you're at the front seat. Fuck that shit, I laughed and got yelled

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #54
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

When my Mom would yell at me as a kid, I'd laugh. When someone gets not too seriously hurt, I laugh. Anytime someone makes an innocent comment, but it sounds sexual or otherwise unintentionally funny, I laugh

Chibason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #55
Maerala
Some Call It Coincidence
Kage

Maerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is ElysianMaerala is Elysian

A few years ago afterschool, when we were waiting for the buses to pick us up, my friend was talking to the guy she wanted to date and then she comes running to me pointing at her mouth, crying her eyes off, and I saw that a piece of one of her front teeth had fallen out (she'd chipped it off before and they reconstructed it for her). I actually did control myself and didn't laugh in her face but holy shit I was so close. It was so sad and I felt like the biggest dick ever. I don't know why, but it was the funniest thing. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

Maerala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #56
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Back when I was around 19 or 20, my uncle, aunt, and cousins came from MD to CT for Thanksgiving. My oldest cousin, about six or so months younger than me, was at Georgetown and quite the partier/drinker. Her being in a pay to have friends clubsorority reinforced this.

So we're shooting the shit and talking casually about out goings on in college and her parties and the like. She suddenly blurts outta nowhere "So I got hit by a car."

I tried to contain my sudden burst of laughter. My dad and little brother caught it. While my dad understood how statements outta left field like that could make me chuckle, my bro was all pissy that it was so serious (she had a bad history of car accidents when she was in college and this time had a small fracture in her femur from getting hit).

Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #57
Darth Nihilus
lungo qualità dal vivo

Darth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cuteDarth Nihilus is pretty cute
Send a message via MSN to Darth Nihilus Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Nihilus

When Bin Laden died

Full of Scotch

Darth Nihilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #58
Bonten

Bonten has disabled reputation

Happens a lot, usually when someone hasn't noticed something or they have that look on their face where they're just figuring it out. Kills me.

Bonten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #59
Light
Birds are cool
Legendary Ninja

Light is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is Luminary

When a guy told me he was gay for me

Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #60
aiyanah

aiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sunaiyanah is invincible under the sun

i do this all the time
laughter is good anyway

aiyanah is offline   Reply With Quote