Ice & Spice: The Sasuke x Karin FC - Part 4 - Page 80 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 3.29 average.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1581
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Kanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is Elysian

^ crossing my fingers and touching wood on that! haha to be honest, if he somehow sidesteps the issue (not sasukarin itself, but the stab or even suigetsu's pov) it would be quite puzzling, because he has taken the time to do things that simply were not needed, had he not intended something to come out of them.

I think that Kishi laying the ground-work 2 years ago, and then bringing it back up again and adding even more to it, is a very nice indication of the fact that he does intend to tie everything up~ so hopefully everything will turn out well

Meanwhile, it is pretty fun to look back at things and see stuff we missed

NarutoForums

Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1582
NAwsomeness13
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

NAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is Luminary

I'll make sure he won't

Old 05-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #1583
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Kanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is ElysianKanae is Elysian

^ in NA and Kishi we trust hahaha

Btw, daily vote vote vote! reminder, for those who haven't done so yet~! Vote for your favorite SasuKarin fanfics HERE and HERE, and for your favorite SasuKarin AMVs HERE~!

There are only a couple of days to go before the polls close, so don't miss voting for your favs~!

Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #1584
NAwsomeness13
Genin

NAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is LuminaryNAwsomeness13 is Luminary

Quote:
, and Sasuke specifically chose her as his favorite
its interesting how Tobi points this out right before Sasuke completely changes Like showing that Sasuke is discarding something that meant a lot

Old 05-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #1585
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAwsomeness13 View Post
its interesting how Tobi points this out right before Sasuke completely changes Like showing that Sasuke is discarding something that meant a lot
Indeed Smart Kishi was smart. That comment highlighted everything, and at the same time, made Tobi's "What now, Sasuke?" and his gleeful "Good boy" tie in splendidly.

Because it wasn't just about Sasuke being willing to hurt a random person in order to achieve his revenge, but about Sasuke deliberately discarding - and severing his bond - with the girl he "chose as his favorite", as Tobi put it. It is no wonder Tobi was so satisfied

And it indeed also highlights how Sasuke was doing a 180º. His favorite, the only person he has deemed as "essential" he is now calling an "encumbrance." Kishi could not have made it any more blatant

Old 05-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #1586
Higanbana
Even through rock
Academy Student

Higanbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanae View Post
I think that Kishi laying the ground-work 2 years ago, and then bringing it back up again and adding even more to it, is a very nice indication of the fact that he does intend to tie everything up~ so hopefully everything will turn out well
I was thinking the same thing! The fact that he has consistently brought up their relationship through various characters indicates that there is a high likelihood that it will be revisited. And hopefully brought to fruition.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #1587
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Quote:
First the guy makes Suigetsu bring up that he and Juugo are "nuisances" for Sasuke and Karin, and reveal that he enjoys getting in their way; and then Kishi makes Juugo ask Suigetsu why is he with Taka just to get in Sasuke and Karin's way. And while Suigetsu says that he can't resist, we still don't know just what made him be this way - plus, Suigetsu has been the first and only one to straight-out bring up Karin's feelings for Sasuke; the only one.
Lol exactly. This is exactly Kishi always has built up huge things, and its so obvious lmao, not that I'm complaining
Quote:
And it indeed also highlights how Sasuke was doing a 180º. His favorite, the only person he has deemed as "essential" he is now calling an "encumbrance." Kishi could not have made it any more blatant
You know I never even realized that, I was too busy seeing Sasuke's change that it completely slipped my mind that he's constantly telling Karin, the readers he needs her. And then he says the opposite

Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #1588
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by musingmaiden View Post
I was thinking the same thing! The fact that he has consistently brought up their relationship through various characters indicates that there is a high likelihood that it will be revisited. And hopefully brought to fruition. : maybe
my thoughts exactly! you've summed everything up flawlessly

Quote:
Lol exactly. This is exactly Kishi always has built up huge things, and its so obvious lmao, not that I'm complaining : hurr
It's pretty much the same pattern he used back when he was hinting at what would happen in 465, too (among other things) good times.

Quote:
: wha You know I never even realized that, I was too busy seeing Sasuke's change that it completely slipped my mind that he's constantly telling Karin, the readers he needs her. And then he says the opposite : - (
And it was the exact opposite, too So Kishi was, yet again, doing that deliberately.

You know, this is very, very telling; because while we already know that Kishi choosing Karin to be the threshold (which was even highlighted by the editors or whoever wrote the chapter's side text) is telling by itself, how he even went as far as to make Sasuke say the exact opposite of the words he told Karin back in 348 (words that held true until that very moment) goes to show that Kishi himself is giving quite some thought to Sasuke's side of the equation, and not only to Karin's.

... Sleepiness is kind of making me be unable to word my thoughts correctly, but hopefully you guys can see my point

Old 05-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #1589
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Quote:
You know, this is very, very telling; because while we already know that Kishi choosing Karin to be the threshold (which was even highlighted by the editors or whoever wrote the chapter's side text) is telling by itself, how he even went as far as to make Sasuke say the exact opposite of the words he told Karin back in 348 (words that held true until that very moment) goes to show that Kishi himself is giving quite some thought to Sasuke's side of the equation, and not only to Karin's.
Articulate Kanae is articulate
And again, it just shows that everything we have been saying was right
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing! The fact that he has consistently brought up their relationship through various characters indicates that there is a high likelihood that it will be revisited.
Kishi has done this tons of times to not be true

Old 05-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #1590
Higanbana
Even through rock
Academy Student

Higanbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hopeHiganbana is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanae View Post

... Sleepiness is kind of making me be unable to word my thoughts correctly, but hopefully you guys can see my point
No worries, you're being eloquent anyway, as usual.

And as we've discussed before, when he takes the trouble to highlight something so consistently, rather than leaving it ambiguous, it's probably important.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #1591
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Quote:
And as we've discussed before, when he takes the trouble to highlight something so consistently, rather than leaving it ambiguous, it's probably important.
Even if he makes it ambigious soon, right now he keeps bringing the issue up at all, which I think means quite a bit

Old 05-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #1592
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

You girls are too sweet pek I'm glad it made sense! <3

And absolutely agreed with you both

Quote:
Even if he makes it ambigious soon, right now he keeps bringing the issue up at all, which I think means quite a bit : hurr
If he tries to play coy about Karin's feelings, then that most likely means he is going to deliver from Sasuke's side - which would be a sight to behold Either that, or he is going to keep delivering from 3rd parties~

And this is very random but:

lolol sk are such look-alikes haha though I've always thought that their designs are as similar as they can possibly be lol which is why it's so awesome that when it comes to colors, Kishi went for a clear contrast - but that at the same time, was obviously complimentary. Black&Red go together extremely well indeed

edit; ok my sleepiness has won the battle so I shall be leaving now, have a good night / day, everybody!

much love to you all, wonderful fc <3

Old 05-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #1593
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Quote:
If he tries to play coy about Karin's feelings, then that most likely means he is going to deliver from Sasuke's side - which would be a sight to behold
Which is completely fine by me
Quote:
Either that, or he is going to keep delivering from 3rd parties~
Probably the most likely, considering all the hints we've been getting~ Still fine by meeeee pek
Quote:
ol sk are such look-alikes haha though I've always thought that their designs are as similar as they can possibly be lol which is why it's so awesome that when it comes to colors, Kishi went for a clear contrast - but at the same time, it's obviously complimentary. Black&Red go together extremely well indeed
Its because Kishi sucks at hiding that they were made for each other

Old 05-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #1594
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Its because Kishi sucks at hiding that they were made for each other
Literally it's too cute and I don't have a single complaint

hahaha ok leaving for real now, goodnight NA, guys!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #1595
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Goodnight
so hopefully no more Kabuto flashbacks

Old 05-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #1596
sasukarin
Academy Student

sasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to allsasukarin is a name known to all

good morning FC, so whats on the agenda today

Old 05-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #1597
karin uzumaki
sasukarin
Academy Student

karin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant futurekarin uzumaki has a brilliant future

hi

Kanae

You are truly wonderful

Old 05-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #1598
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

^ awww thank you! it's just the FC's collective awesomeness getting to me pek good things are contagious~!

Good morning to you all guys!

Quote:
so hopefully no more Kabuto flashbacks : argh
My next campaign is: Izanami for next chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Juvia_lockser~ View Post
This chapter put SK on a totally different level, Suigetsu knows how to do things right. : hurr
He is quite the efficient shipper on deck with a twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukarin View Post
good morning FC, so whats on the agenda today : laugh
Being awesome, ofc! haha good question! Is there anything in particular you guys would like to discuss today?

Also, I bring goodies! My japanese friend looked over the two lines that were confusing me, so now it's finished~!

Old 05-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #1599
NAwsomeness13
Genin

Haha
That comic is funny enough on it's own, but me gusta
The only way ill except more kabuto flashbacks is if he walks in on an SK makeout biting session

Old 05-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #1600
Kanae
wants more Annie.
ANBU Squad Leader

^ I must insist we should do a fund gathering to ship you off to Japan so that you can become Kishi's assistant. Just saying

haha no but seriously, since the flashbacks last time basically took us to the present time, the only thing that could be left - as far as the flashback timeline goes - is Kabuto becoming a sage. But that would be so boring to watch, IMO so hopefully Kishi skips it and ends the volume in a ItaSasu related cliffhanger

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: