• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society TV

Old 04-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #21
Izaya
Ninja from SG
Rookie

Izaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truthIzaya is an honorable bastion of truth

Grimmjow is alive lol.

Ulquiorra & Stark
Both badass villains

Izaya is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #22
CM Pope
The Holy Father
God of Shinobi

CM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is Elysian

Starrk for me, would've been one Espada I wouldn't have minded surviving.

Nnoitra's death got to me a bit at the time too, I will admit. Even though he was a jerk most of the time, he did show a softer touch to him as he finally died.

CM Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #23
Archangel Michael
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

Archangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareil

1) Starrk.

Archangel Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #24
Girl, I don't care
swagger bitch
S-Class Missing-nin

Girl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is Luminary

Zonmari .

Girl, I don't care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #25
muffunz
Academy Student

muffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of lightmuffunz is a glorious beacon of light

Ulquiorra and Stark.

Stark never had any evil intentions, and was only fighting for Aizen because Aizen is the one who saved him from his loneliness.

In Ulquiorra's final moments, I feel like he started to grasp what made humans human, and if given the chance could have made something of those feelings.

@Nnoitra fans - He wasn't really showing softness when he died, it was desperation. Which makes sense, it was his aspect of death.

muffunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:25 AM   #26
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

^Same. Ulquiorra and Starrk.

taydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #27
donnawhite
Academy Student

donnawhite is on a distinguished road

Starrk is one of mine favorite here.

donnawhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
STARSTRIKE
Peeping
Academy Teacher

STARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faithSTARSTRIKE is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to STARSTRIKE Send a message via Yahoo to STARSTRIKE

Starrk because he wasnt such a douchebag, like the rest of them...

STARSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #29
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Grimmjow died?

Anyway, Starrk. He wasn't even evil, just needed some nakama. He and Shunsui should've been drinking buddies.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
bloodyhawk
GOD of wind
Examiner

bloodyhawk has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to bloodyhawk

ulquiorra

bloodyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #31
saikyou
Doesn't want a Custom Title

saikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareil

ulquiorra.

saikyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #32
Camoball

Camoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is TranscendentCamoball is Transcendent

Stark.
The guy didn't even want to fight and I never got the feeling we saw him at full power.
He was awesome.
His death was so...wtf... It should have at least been epic but Kubo messed up..
RIP

Camoball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #33
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Coyote Fucking Starkk

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #34
bloodyhawk
GOD of wind
Examiner

bloodyhawk has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to bloodyhawk

Ulquiorra was such a waste of a good character.

bloodyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:32 AM   #35
ChibiKhalifa
Academy Student

ChibiKhalifa has much to be proud ofChibiKhalifa has much to be proud ofChibiKhalifa has much to be proud ofChibiKhalifa has much to be proud ofChibiKhalifa has much to be proud ofChibiKhalifa has much to be proud of

Starrk

He was a lonely wolf who was taken in by a bad owner [Aizen]

the poor doggy should have ran when he had the chance

ChibiKhalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #36
jam3sbob
Anonymous
Examiner

jam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faithjam3sbob is a guardian of the faith

i get why people like certain espada, but why didn't ulq and grim deserve to die?

jam3sbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:25 AM   #37
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Bitch, Ulq died. And Horribly.

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #38
Archangel Michael
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

Archangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareil

Starrk. He never wanted to fight before the battle began.

Archangel Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #39
Marik Swift
Ƀĕĕń ĺȗȑǩiṋḡ ṧḯṉḉḕ 08'

Marik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is LuminaryMarik Swift is Luminary

Definitely Stark. Really shouldn't have died.

Marik Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:43 AM   #40
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

Yeah Stark.

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote