• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Music Department
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #1421
Sera
red habańero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

NarutoForums

Old 04-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #1422
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

IchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to IchiTenshou Send a message via MSN to IchiTenshou Send a message via Yahoo to IchiTenshou Send a message via Skype™ to IchiTenshou

Omg finally got home. KMF this yr was fun. All I can say...Ga In was cute and Narsha was hot...lolol. fancam and pic coming soon.

and Mir was chilling out in in front of the stage when GOD perform...um Mir is shorter than i expect O.o

Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #1423
Ennoea
Red Light

Ennoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Ennoea

You can never tell how tall they are, Mblaq seems rather short. Who was there btw ichi?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #1424
NudeShroom
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

NudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a trident
Send a message via Skype™ to NudeShroom

i'm expecting everyone to be short

that way if i ever actually do meet a boy group, i'll be more impressed if they're actually tall

Old 04-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #1425
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

IchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is RapturousIchiTenshou is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to IchiTenshou Send a message via MSN to IchiTenshou Send a message via Yahoo to IchiTenshou Send a message via Skype™ to IchiTenshou

Mir was like next to me lol and the fan girl ran down to get autograph lolol

- the line up was: Nam Jin, Im Tae Kyung, Love & Peace, Lena Park, Bobby Kim, Buga Kingz, Kim Kyung Ho, BEG, MBLAQ, and G.O.D!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #1426
Ennoea
Red Light

Ennoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultra

Did you get Mir's autograph?

Old 04-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #1427
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

nope...well i didnt have anything for him to sign on anyway...

Old 04-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #1428
Ennoea
Red Light

Should have taken your chest out and tell him to sign it like a rockstar.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #1429
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

Here is a few photo from my facebook!
i have mostly fancam though...will be upload later..will take a while ^^

Old 04-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #1430
Girls' Generation
@@@@@

Girls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiTenshou View Post
Omg finally got home. KMF this yr was fun. All I can say...Ga In was cute and Narsha was hot...lolol. fancam and pic coming soon.

and Mir was chilling out in in front of the stage when GOD perform...um Mir is shorter than i expect O.o
I went to my first KMF back in 2009 when some members from g.o.d. reunited to perform some songs.

Son Ho Young, Kim Tae Woo & Park Joon Hyung seriously made the concert a lot more entertaining than just artists singing.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #1431
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

My fancam ;D

Old 04-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #1432
Ennoea
Red Light

SO Ichi who was the most attractive member of Mbalq, be honest.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #1433
NudeShroom
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

NudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a tridentNudeShroom killed a man with a trident

oh cool, Mir did a great job

Old 04-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #1434
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

wae ask me that? Im a guy!....i like Thunder lol...but Lee Joon looks fun ahaha

Old 04-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #1435
Spica

Spica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is RapturousSpica is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiTenshou View Post
wae ask me that? Im a guy!....i like Thunder lol...but Lee Joon looks fun ahaha

We know you wouldn't mind crossing to the other side.

Oh wait, that's for Sasori.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #1436
NudeShroom
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

btw guys i have a bunch of used avys here that i might not use again if anyone likes them

still ones:

I think Adachi sometimes still uses the last one though

...i may of also given away santasoo

i think to leo

not sure

Old 04-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #1437
Ennoea
Red Light

It's okay Ichi I like Thunder and Joon too, obviously GO has a the rare moustache so he wins be default.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #1438
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

Its War!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #1439
Rain's Angel
Poison

Rain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareilRain's Angel est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Rain's Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
Park Jimin won

Kota is how Amber should be , nothing personal against Amber though lol
Lol agreed, Amber isn't as skilled as she is and her personality doesn't come through on stage unlike Kota.

Oh Jay Park performed at our local awards show, I like his songs but damn singing really isn't his forte

Old 04-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #1440
IchiTenshou
ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ
Hokage

Son Ho Young was close lolol

Closed Thread