NFL Discussion Thread Version 2.0 -Can't spell Elite w/o Eli - Part 3 - Page 82 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Sports Bar > American Football
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #1621
Nightwish

Nightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is ElysianNightwish is Elysian

Shut your mouth DM.

NarutoForums

Old 04-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #1622
Parallax
God Damn the Sun

Parallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Parallax

I'll believe it when I see it.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #1623
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato

T.Y. Hilton playing alongside Andrew Luck. As an alum I'm glad FIU is representing

Speaking of being an alum, my other school, the "U" was well represented with Vernon and Miller being drafted by the Dolphins.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #1624
Kisame3rd14
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Kisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is Luminary

My former favorite safety Adrian Wilson put it great, "Tebow a top 100 player of 2012"? "No way".

Its making me sick to my stomach that he is still winning popularity awards due to college performace. As much as I dislike Cam as a quarterback, I'm no bafoon he deff diserves to be on this list but I know I will be appalled by players he is put above.

As far as my boy Calvin goes he should be top 5, I know most of those spots are reserved for Qbs but let's be real he enabled Stafford to reach 5k.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #1625
beads
Jet Life

beads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminarybeads is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to beads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame3rd14 View Post
My former favorite safety Adrian Wilson put it great, "Tebow a top 100 player of 2012"? "No way".

Its making me sick to my stomach that he is still winning popularity awards due to college performace. As much as I dislike Cam as a quarterback, I'm no bafoon he deff diserves to be on this list but I know I will be appalled by players he is put above.

As far as my boy Calvin goes he should be top 5, I know most of those spots are reserved for Qbs but let's be real he enabled Stafford to reach 5k.
That list didn't have Eli Manning on it last year. That pretty much says it all about that list.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #1626
Vice
Redeemed
God of Shinobi

Vice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareil

If anyone should feel disrespected, it's Tony Romo for being compared to that no-throwing asshole.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #1627
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

as i cowboy fan i understand the hate romo gets he disappointing some times he need more playoff wins to get respect imo

Old 04-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #1628
Kisame3rd14
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Kisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is LuminaryKisame3rd14 is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by beads View Post
That list didn't have Eli Manning on it last year. That pretty much says it all about that list.
Strongly disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice View Post
If anyone should feel disrespected, it's Tony Romo for being compared to that no-throwing asshole.
Strongly agree.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:25 AM   #1629
Newbologist
̣

Newbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareilNewbologist est le sans pareil

Quote:

Well Ray Lewis was number 3 last year so calvin in the top 5 wouldn't be a surprise.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #1630
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I'm surprised Moore was signed by the Lions recently. His height doesn't bother me, but I'm kinda shocked that was the first undrafted free agent they'd go after.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #1631
Cyphon
Brotherhood of the Beard
Final Villain

Cyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Cyphon

Been busy and am just now checking the rest of the draft results. 1-4 for us I feel were just perfect. After that it got a little sketchy. I don't think we needed another RB at all. I think that was a pretty big waste. Should have been used for defense IMO. A safety, LB or DE. The WR we picked up isn't too bad since we really only have 4 WR's I can think of assuming Wallace definitely comes back to us.

I don't think we needed a TE either. So that could have been used on another defensive player to try and groom. After that was a CB and a T which I have no problem with. So we had a great 1-4 which is basically the meat of it all. After that it was meh IMO. Of course we did get Antonio Brown late in the draft so it isn't unheard of for us to find some gems there. I just think there were FAR more important positions for us than RB :/

Old 04-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #1632
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Figures Herm Edwards would give the Dolphins a C+ essentially on the first pick alone. I don't see the Dolphins starting Tannehill early on. But if they start off poorly, there's always the opportunity of him coming in mid way through the season.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #1633
Superman
Man of Steel
God of Shinobi

Superman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultra

Jaguars-F soley on that fucking Punter Pick...FIRE GENE SMITH!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #1634
Lord Genome
Spiral King
God of Shinobi

Lord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Lord Genome Send a message via MSN to Lord Genome

Cyphon we needed a runnih back for this year with mendy out. Can't just rely on redman full time

Plus hes supposed to be really fast. Low round runningbacks are the best since if they bust it's not a big deal

And Heath miller is our only tight end I think so we neded another one

Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #1635
WolfPrinceKiba
is a fool
Hokage

WolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is DivineWolfPrinceKiba is Divine
Send a message via MSN to WolfPrinceKiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by beads View Post
I could forgive him not being in the top 100 last year if the list didn't have fucking Josh Freeman, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

Quote:
Strongly disagree.
Only a hater would say the three QBs I named above deserved to be on the list more than Eli. Would be funny if Rivers terrible season last year makes it so he doesn't make the list this year but Tebow does

Oh and if any WR should be in the top 5 its Fitz. Fourth most receiving yards in the league despite mediocre QB play, little other offensive threats and on top of that the Cards faced the strongest division defensively(AFC North) as well as the 49ers twice.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #1636
Nic

Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Nic broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Cowboys will win the NFC East, that's right I said it.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #1637
Lord Genome
Spiral King
God of Shinobi

Lord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Lord Genome Send a message via MSN to Lord Genome

Will they win a playoff game

Old 04-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1638
Parallax
God Damn the Sun

Parallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Parallax

they won't even make the playoffs

Old 04-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #1639
Cyphon
Brotherhood of the Beard
Final Villain

Cyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareilCyphon est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Cyphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Genome View Post
Cyphon we needed a runnih back for this year with mendy out. Can't just rely on redman full time
We have Redman, Clay, Batch and Dwyer as well as like 3 or 4 others I haven't even heard of listed on our roster.

I don't see where we needed to add in another RB. Especially when there are better places to fill in.

Outside of the ones listed they probably could have just got an FA or brought Moore back.

Quote:
And Heath miller is our only tight end I think so we neded another one
IIRC we have David Johnson and Wesley Saunders. Knock on wood but Miller has been fairly injury proof for us so I don't see the need for a TE over other positions.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #1640
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
they won't even make the playoffs
why, you expecting the Redskins to win out?

Closed Thread