• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #1721
Parallax
good morning, captain

Parallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Parallax

I trust you Vault

NarutoForums

Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #1722
Vault
Time: Donut of the heart

Vault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultraVault is the ne plus ultra

Thank you Goob and Para

Old 04-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #1723
Parallax
good morning, captain

Parallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultraParallax is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Parallax

ok it's Playoff time. I might be back on later tonight possibly maybe and at random times but see you all next week.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #1724
Amuro
♥♪!?

Amuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Bookworm View Post
I have no idea why i stopped watching Angel. I finished the first season(really good), but I never bothered to watch season 2.

I suck .
You do suck, it's a much better show than Buffy.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #1725
Stunna
The Good Dalek

Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Stunna broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna

inb4 it's cool to love superhero movies.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #1726
Rukia
No one mourns the wicked

Rukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is DivineRukia is Divine

I won't make a decision until I see it. But it has an up hill battle. Most super hero movies so far have been terrible.

And yes. Angel is a much better show than Buffy.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #1727
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:

And yes. Angel is a much better show than Buffy.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #1728
Amuro
♥♪!?

Amuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is RapturousAmuro is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
inb4 it's cool to love superhero movies.
Rukia's much better at this than you

Old 04-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #1729
Saishin
Hajimemashite

Saishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is Divine

The Avengers - 9/10 very cool and entertaining movie

Old 04-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #1730
Detective
★★★★★★★★

Detective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultra

Film: The Avengers
Rating: **** 1/2 out of *****
Comments: Detective Seal of Approval.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #1731
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

Your rating is the most important, Detective.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #1732
Samavarti
Tedium is boring
Legendary Ninja

Samavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareilSamavarti est le sans pareil

Stalker ~ 8.5

My first Tarkovsky movie, at first i was doubting if give this movie a rating or not since i can be very objective because lots of things are left to intepretation and in many case i'm not sure what are supossed to symbolize or i couldn't fully understood.
Anyway pretty interesting movie, the zone a place where everthing changes and the straight path is not most direct path and is not even quite clear if it actually exists or is just in the characters minds, as the character advance the plot become less and less linear, the water becomes more present, and the conflict between the stalker, who still has faith and thinks you can find hope in the zone, an the professor and the writer, and their skepticism increase, and leads to very interesting dialogues, accompanied by a lot of Visual imagery.
The performances are correct, and the actors do their job well, the changes between the sepia photography and color are give an interesting effect, that said the pace is quite slow and it does drags quite a bit at some points.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #1733
Detective
★★★★★★★★

Detective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultraDetective is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Goob View Post
Your rating is the most important, Detective.
My word is like uploading on the internet, once it's been given, it can never be taken down or back. To give my recommendation for something that is not 100% awesome, would be villainous. As the founder of the on NF, I would never let fellow Bros down.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #1734
αshɘs

αshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultra

Avengers

Okay, I wanted to have fun, to be entertained.....and this delivered. A decent movie with lots of cool action and healthy humor and cut to an ideal pace. Sure, this won't stick with me for long, but during its runtime it served its purpose. This blows the other Avenger movies out of the water. Banner/Hulk and Loki were the best, but I liked how this really was about the group and not about an individual taking the spotlight and the others complementing him. And I also liked how they felt human.

Spoiler:
The way Loki got owned..omg

After the Thanos scene a couple of poeple were speculating who he was, and some came to the conclusion that it's probably Hellboy

btw the trailers were pretty bad, but once the LotR soundtrack came up for the Hobbit, most people went "Ahhhhh".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samavarti View Post
Stalker ~ 8.5
So far it's my favorite Tarkovksy movie. With Zerkalo and Solyaris I also had problams with the pacing, felt they dragged, but with this not so much. Mostly due to the atmosphere. The Meat Grinder scene was pretty tense and almost frightening.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #1735
Amuro
♥♪!?

you got the Hobbit? shit we got stuff like Men in Black and Jason Statham mobile #12343 Safe

Old 04-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #1736
Dream
Administrator

Hopefully we'll get the Hobbit.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #1737
αshɘs

αshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultraαshɘs is the ne plus ultra

Expendables 2, GI Joe 2, some comedy with Chris Rock http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586265/ , Snow White and the Huntsman, Hobbit. I think that was it.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1738
Federer

Federer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is EternalFederer is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Federer

Taken with Liam Neeson is on tv, watching it now.

After this movie, Untraceable will be on tv.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #1739
Amuro
♥♪!?

So the first teaser poster for War Horse 2 has been leaked

Spoiler:

Old 04-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #1740
αshɘs

wtf