• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Art Contests and Competitions > PotF
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Zetsu PotF 114 - Discussion

PotF 114
Discussion

Thanks for the votes!
I'll think about a new topic during the day.

NarutoForums

Old 04-23-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
Sahyks

Sahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is TranscendentSahyks is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Sahyks

Congrats to the winner!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:36 AM   #3
Synn

Synn has disabled reputation

Congrats, Christine!

Old 04-23-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
SaskeKun
S-Class Missing-nin

SaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is Eternal

Congrats Juli

Old 04-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Saishin
Hajimemashite

Saishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is DivineSaishin is Divine

Congrats Juli

Old 04-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Nargle

Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!

congrats, Juli

your entry was great <3

Old 04-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #7
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Thanks.

Next theme is City Life/Rural Life, so you can choose which one you want to do. I thought this might be a bit easier and will make for many entries.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
Nargle

Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!Nargle is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli View Post
Thanks.

Next theme is City Life/Rural Life, so you can choose which one you want to do. I thought this might be a bit easier and will make for many entries.
nice topic :3

friday is my free day, so if I'm not lazy I will get up early so I can go to the city and catch some busy urban life at the busy early hours of the day

Old 04-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
choco bao bao

choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!choco bao bao broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Ooh, I'm going abroad so hopefully I'll be able to take a picture good enough to enter this

There's no rural life here unfortunately

Old 05-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #10
Kitsune
⁣⁣

Kitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein ÜbermenschKitsune ist ein Übermensch

Lovely pics Juli and ane!

I just saw a documentary about Alfred Eisenstaedt, the famous photographer of this picture that everyone has seen:

He said that no matter how famous he became, when people asked him who he was while taking photos, he'd say, "an amateur photographer, I just started a couple days ago" even if he was taking something for the cover of Time magazine. That's how he got the most natural reaction. Thought that was interesting.

Closed Thread