• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Pirate TV

Old 04-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #41
La buse
PIRATE

La buse has disabled reputation

La buse is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
Serenity
Twirling towards freedom!

Serenity has disabled reputation

Not sure if I'm sold on his design so far, but it might be better animated. Either way evil cyborg villain is a nice change of pace. Long wait for the movie though..

Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #43
kaiser20
Banned
Academy Student

kaiser20 is a sword of despairkaiser20 is a sword of despairkaiser20 is a sword of despairkaiser20 is a sword of despairkaiser20 is a sword of despair

its gonna be trash this movie , gonna sell well because animation + overrated manga + nami and robin bewubs like in Strong world

kaiser20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #44
typhoon72
Razzin Frazzin
Legendary Ninja

typhoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendant

Meh, im skeptical about this movie. There are too many perimeters in the anime right now. The SHs have only shown flashes of the new stuff they can do Post-TS, so I doubt the first time Oda reveals some Grade A shit will be in a non-canon movie.

typhoon72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #45
Navy Scribe
Oni-Take
ANBU Squad Leader

Navy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is LuminaryNavy Scribe is Luminary

Lol talk about Morgan on steroids

Navy Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #46
Hiruzen Sarutobi
The Rabbit Princess

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous

See, this is a smart thing Oda is doing. Creating movies that are canon, that is a very smart business move.

As for the Z guy's design, need to see it in action otherwise it is alright. Maybe, Morgan got a new arm and is now going by Z? I hope!

Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
LuffyStraw
Banned
Genin

LuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant futureLuffyStraw has a brilliant future

I can't wait to see the movie, it's supposedly going to surpass Strong World so you know Oda worked hard on this shit, can't wait for it.

LuffyStraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:29 AM   #48
Stripes
wrong direction

Stripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is Rapturous

Is it me or are many people setting this movie up for failure?

Wonder if this happened when SW went down. hmm?

Anyhow, all you who think this isn't canon need to reevaluate themselves. It's rare to see the original artist work with the movie directors and make an A class movie. I seriously don't know what much more you want from the industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilzkin View Post

Oda creates characters for the anime filler that doesn't mean that canon. It means Oda is still connected to the other facets of OP media.
Dude, Oda does not oversee the filler characters. If you read the SBS, the only fulfillment he has towards the anime in that form is to apove of the DF power; so they don't overlap with future plans of the stories.

I'm sure that's how it is with all filler work in manga>anime work.

Sounds like you have a lotta spite towards to OP movies?

Stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #49
Oberyn Nymeros
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

Oberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is CelestialOberyn Nymeros is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by La buse View Post
Z may have a shitty design but damn if luffy doesnt look cool right there. i think thats the first time hes used the old gear second pose post skip.

Oberyn Nymeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #50
123JANGO
Dr. Hogback's apperentice
Genin

123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope

i wonder how z would look like

123JANGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #51
Admiral Shirotora
White Tiger
Special Jounin

Admiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truthAdmiral Shirotora is an honorable bastion of truth

From what I've seen of Z he's a cool looking down. I don't understand the early hate

If he's the most "powerful opponent so far" hopefully he'll be a beast in a fight, just like Shiki was.

Admiral Shirotora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #52
Safellizer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Sith Lord

Safellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is EternalSafellizer is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to Safellizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon72 View Post
Meh, im skeptical about this movie. There are too many perimeters in the anime right now. The SHs have only shown flashes of the new stuff they can do Post-TS, so I doubt the first time Oda reveals some Grade A shit will be in a non-canon movie.
Yeah that's why i'm not too hyped for it either. Its only going to have been 1 arc post skip for this movie to work off of. Its being animated now and coming out in Dec so i highly doubt anything we'll see in Punk Hazard will make it into the movie. Save for Luffy and maybe Sanji with his air and blue walk most of the straw hat's fights are going to be really short or overall lame unless they just use preskip abilities. That would be underwhelming for the first timeskip movie but if it makes the fights better i ain't complaining.

Then again Strong World didn't have good fights and the movie still managed to be enjoyable. Actually why are we trippin? None of the OP movies are really fight oriented anyway.

Safellizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:42 AM   #53
Marcelle.B
♥~Kawai as Fuck~♥
Sith Lord

Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!Marcelle.B is a loser I can't hate!
Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelle.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbark42 View Post
Z may have a shitty design but damn if luffy doesnt look cool right there. i think thats the first time hes used the old gear second pose post skip.
that was taken from this page from the fi arc

Spoiler:

Marcelle.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #54
123JANGO
Dr. Hogback's apperentice
Genin

123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope123JANGO is a paragon of hope

i just saw the teaser his other arm looks like some robotic shit
Quote:
Reminds me of Don Krieg.
yeah it does remind me of krieg

123JANGO is offline   Reply With Quote