Blaze's Lounge Convo #3: We like our Waffles freshly baked. - Part 4 - Page 57 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Lounge

Old 04-28-2012, 04:28 AM   #1121
Daftvirgin
Wallachia

Daftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareilDaftvirgin est le sans pareil

Ook een goede morgen, Cobalt

NarutoForums

Old 04-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #1122
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

^

Ok, why does the giant robot react to the imminent tit shot? Or was it simply mimicking the reaction of the 2 male pilots, before they pop out and look for themselves?

And yes, im aware that its tengen, but i never watched the series, so i cant name the 2 guys specificly.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #1123
Lavender
First Storm And The Last.
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lavender

Just rented Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.

As i'am an huge huge Herge fan, i must say, i'am not displeased.

The Motion capture was HNNGGGHHHHHHH-worthy. The characters were good, and i loved how close it stayed too each story it was based on (As it was based on 3 different Tintin stories.) And the changes that were made were in my book, excellent. (The villain for example.)

Milou is still cute...and still saves the day. Good, that's his character.

And Haddock is Haddock, basically. The coolest drunk there has ever been. (That said, dont drink....too much. )

I am looking forward too an sequel.

And before you say it, it's not Snowy, it's ''Milou''. Snowy's an lame name.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #1124
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Tintin was a great movie IMO.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #1125
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Old 04-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #1126
Lavender
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post

What is that anime?

Have seen art of it, and it seems to be some sort of game. But no name has been given to me.

Hmm.....

Old 04-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #1127
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

It's not an anime, it's a visual novel; Katawa Shoujo. It's really good.

Goddamnit, now that I finally have CS5, they're going to release CS6.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #1128
Lavender
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
It's not an anime, it's a visual novel; Katawa Shoujo. It's really good.

Goddamnit, now that I finally have CS5, they're going to release CS6.
What's it about?

Bah, i use CS2. Dont be sad. You'r better off than most.

That said, i'am working on another fan fic art piece. Of Ran, the main protagonist. On SAI. It's gonna be in profile....

But....

I dont know what to do.

Writer's block has evolved into aritist's block. I have no idea what to do. No background thought out or anything.

I hate when this happens.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #1129
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

It's about a guy who gets a heart attack and is sent to a school for disabled children for further care. It's a romance VN though, maybe it isn't really something for you.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #1130
Gold Roger

Gold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareil

Hello there.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:28 AM   #1131
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Hello.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #1132
Gold Roger

Gold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareilGold Roger est le sans pareil

How are you today?

Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #1133
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Mild headache, probably because I'm wearing a hat, I always tend to get headaches then.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #1134
Gold Roger

Wearing a hat indoors why so?

Cause of headaches but you still wear them anyways?

So I'm assuming you quite like hats.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #1135
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

I it's actually a winter hat, and I like it, so that's why.

Put it off though, the headache is already going away.

How're you?

Old 04-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #1136
Gold Roger

It's ok I'm only messing with you.
I sometimes wear hats indoors as well if I ever forget to take it off.

Wow that quickly!? That's a good thing.

I'm fine.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #1137
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

I wore it all morning, so I thought it was finally time to put it off.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #1138
Gold Roger

Then that's probably why you had the headache.

Wearing them for long durations of time.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #1139
Iron Man
Beyond The Stars

Iron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultraIron Man is the ne plus ultra

Morning!

Old 04-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #1140
Gold Roger

Good morning.