• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #1861
Hoshigaki Kisame
Monster of the Hidden Mist

Hoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by loool3 View Post
Sigh.....
Long haired guy is real Madara, short one is Tobi...
*Sigh* They're the same person for goodness sake >_>.

NarutoForums

Old 04-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #1862
Fusion
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Fusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareil

Oh, and for those who are saying that Tobi's face looks just like Madara JUST because he has those creases under his eyes, other people, such as Onoki and Danzo have them too. The creases are due to old age. So, the creases under Tobi's eyes could just be from old age. Madara having them at a much younger age was most likely Kishi's way of tricking us even further into thinking Tobi was Madara. Don't believe me? Well, here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #1863
Hoshigaki Kisame

Hoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is CelestialHoshigaki Kisame is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiUchiha111 View Post
Madara having them at a much younger age was most likely Kishi's way of tricking us even further into thinking it was Madara.
Or Madara could've just naturally had them like how Itachi has those two lines on his face.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #1864
Fusion

Fusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareilFusion est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLLzRoLLinG View Post
Or Madara could've just naturally had them like how Itachi has those two lines on his face.

That's what i meant. The reason madara had those creases naturally at a much younger age was likely because Kishi was trying to further convince us of the whole Tobi=Madara thing.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #1865
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Talis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is Celestial

Quote:
*Sigh* They're the same person for goodness sake >_>.
I love ridiculous people lol.
Anyways, every Tobidara believed Tobi being Madara with haircut they failed, now they don't believe the real Madara being the other maksed guy with his original hair style lol.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #1866
Fusion

Quote:
Anyways, every Tobidara believed Tobi being Madara with haircut they failed, now they don't believe the real Madara being the other maksed guy with his original hair style lol.

Hair has absolutely nothing to do with this!!!! i just love how in my last response to you, I clearly offered up very valid points to refute what you said, yet you chose not to respond. Seriously, this hair shit is as ridiculous as people saying tobi is Obito JUST because of the hairstyle. In fact, it's even worse!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #1867
Escargon
Sas UKE! LOL!
S-Class Missing-nin

Escargon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonus Nesha View Post
What insanity is this?! Doesnt Kishi have any involvement in this?

Yeah i know they coloured the Rinnegan wrong but wrapping the left hand with bandages without even knowing theres bandage there is way over the top. Dont tell me they could do this? I hope atleast they called Kishi and asked what they should have done with the other hand.

I hope Kishi did tell them to put bandage there, then Tobi propably got a half new body to replace his own, and Zetsu propably gave him information about Madara or something.

Obito inc. (Read chapter 510, Kishi shadowed Tobis right side, it might be Obito with Madaras body replacing the crushed body. And Zetsu goo giving him Hashirama DNA or something?)

Quote:
Sigh.....
Long haired guy is real Madara, short one is Tobi...
Hmmm i dont think so.

That guy in the mask wanted to find out who the man who met Kisame was, and Kisame bit off his tongue. Why would Kisame bit it off if the man was Madara Uchiha? It doesnt make sense.

And:

Kisame met Madara.

Tobi weared his mask VS the fourth.

Tobi with Madara hair met Itachi.

Kinda disturbing if Madara weared Tobis mask

And tbh, if Obito let his hair grow, it would look like Madaras.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #1868
Scizor
Zeal
Hokage

Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Scizor broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargon View Post
And tbh, if Obito let his hair grow, it would look like Madaras.
This^ in particular is pushing it; it's a baseless assumption.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #1869
Fusion

Zetsu

Quote:
I hope Kishi did tell them to put bandage there, then Tobi propably got a half new body to replace his own, and Zetsu propably gave him information about Madara or something.

Obito inc. (Read chapter 510, Kishi shadowed Tobis right side, it might be Obito with Madaras body replacing the crushed body. And Zetsu goo giving him Hashirama DNA or something?)
if Tobi is Obito, why would the other half of his body be Madara? That kind of operation would kill him! He most likely has completely his own body, but Zetsu used some zetsu goo yo repair his arm. His arm was probably the only thing that was actually crushed. His head was not crushed under the boulder. So, it could still completely be Obito.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #1870
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Talis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is CelestialTalis is Celestial

Quote:
Hair has absolutely nothing to do with this!!!! i just love how in my last response to you, I clearly offered up very valid points to refute what you said, yet you chose not to respond. Seriously, this hair shit is as ridiculous as people saying tobi is Obito JUST because of the hairstyle. In fact, it's even worse!
Theres tons of enough facts which supports the Tobito the most important one of them is the Kakashis years which got delayed like thrice, and the most important of them all is that Kakashi is fighting against him now.
Anyways i got more then eough proofs to support it but i already got enough of repeating things 1000x.
Hairstyle doesn't matter?
He has the same hairstyle as Obito so what do you expect after his revealment?
His hair suddenly changing in pink long Sakura hairs?
And don't be stupid theres no need in messing up with a masked mans appereance in every chapter.
We knew the real Madara did live freaking long, manga says so far that he probably lived until Nagato was a little child.
But who knows? What if Madara tried to find Nagato back but he couldn't?
His comment about Nagato being grown still would make sense, on top of that the guy had a freaking bandage on his chest just the way Madara died, and Kisame knew the real Madara he couldn't have been tricked by Tobi.
And even if it was Tobi, then Kishi surely would have reveal some more about the flashbacks if Tobi was the one to controle Yagura, but to bad Yagura dissapeared already without having some backstories on each other.
Everything will become clear as soon as edo Madara goes to Itachi they will recognize each other.

And mark this in your history book, right after that the Tobidara supporters will support the Tobi is a Madara clone theory because Kisame ''recognized'' Tobi as Madara but they will fail again after the mask falls down lol.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #1871
Crystaltiger
Nuke-Nin
Genin

Crystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Theres tons of enough facts which supports the Tobito the most important one of them is the Kakashis years which got delayed like thrice, and the most important of them all is that Kakashi is fighting against him now.
Anyways i got more then eough proofs to support it but i already got enough of repeating things 1000x.
And don't be stupid theres no need in messing up with a masked mans appereance in every chapter.
We knew the real Madara did live freaking long, manga says so far that he probably lived until Nagato was a little child.
His comment about Nagato being grown still would make sense, on top of that the guy had a freaking bandage on his chest just the way Madara died, and Kisame knew the real Madara he couldn't have been tricked by Tobi.
And even if it was Tobi, then Kishi surely would have reveal some more about the flashbacks if Tobi was the one to controle Yagura, but to bad Yagura dissapeared already without having some backstories on each other.
Everything will become clear as soon as edo Madara goes to Itachi they will recognize each other.

And mark this in your history book, right after that the Tobidara supporters will support the Tobi is a Madara clone theory because Kisame ''recognized'' Tobi as Madara but they will fail again after the mask falls down lol.
I don't disagree with you, but I wouldn't call it proofs. That are hints.
There is no proof for any theory. But a bunch of hints for a lot, like Obito AND THE ELDER SON ;DD

Old 04-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #1872
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaltiger View Post
I don't disagree with you, but I wouldn't call it proofs. That are hints.
There is no proof for any theory. But a bunch of hints for a lot, like Obito AND THE ELDER SON ;DD
Whatever you would call it.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #1873
Escargon
Sas UKE! LOL!
S-Class Missing-nin

Escargon has disabled reputation

Quote:
if Tobi is Obito, why would the other half of his body be Madara? That kind of operation would kill him! He most likely has completely his own body, but Zetsu used some zetsu goo yo repair his arm. His arm was probably the only thing that was actually crushed. His head was not crushed under the boulder. So, it could still completely be Obito.
I might be wrong here but doesnt Tobi change his flesh? When he wants to remove it he turn it into Zetsu goo (proof vs the fourth, hes not really made of it, he TURNED his flesh into Zetsu) and when he wants to absorb attacks he turns his body into stone/metal or something (proof 1: he stopped a sword with his arm proof 2: he tried to absorb the fourths attack but failed a bit when he took the attack on his back, otherwise he would break in half proof 3: he turned his neck into it otherwise he would break his neck after Narutos headbutt attack).

He can grow his own body again, but it will be white first buy slowly turn into normal.

Is it space time jutsu he uses when someone goes thru his body or do he turn his flesh into a GHOST? Proof: when he had chains on a beast even after killer bee tried to crush him. Can you do it with another jutsu?
I can be wrong on this one. Not really into Naruto much.

This guy is kinda special. And i would say 75% of his body is Madaras. Well idk o guess he wants Sasukes body cause Madarad turning old, thats why he calls himself immortal but idk. The Madara face weve seen is not his true identity, infact, we havent seen Tobi yet. Its the shadowed area in chapter 510 who is Tobi i guess.

Call me crazy but is there a reason Kishi gave Tobi the same hairstyle as Obito? Is there a reason Tobi is shown to be the old Madara? Kabuto took Tobis dna to ress Madara, im 99% sure of it.

But i can be wrong. Tobi is a fked up character.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #1874
Hoshigaki Kisame

Quote:
You're the one who's being ridiculous by trying to prove your Obito theory with hairstyles. Pathetic.

Quote:

Let me tell you this. All you do to prove your theory is talk about the physical things. That's all you rely on. Physical things don't matter. The facts are the things that matter.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #1875
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
You're the one who's being ridiculous by trying to prove your Obito theory with hairstyles. Pathetic.

Let me tell you this. All you do to prove your theory is talk about the physical things. That's all you rely on. Physical things don't matter. The facts are the things that matter.
Your just hoping that Tobi is Sakura with some haircut and dyed hairs of course thats possible, Kishi wants to troll us so hard.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #1876
TJFuZioN
Chuunin

TJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of light

I've already mentioned this in another thread but, one glaring clue that most people seem to overlook is Tobi's lack of Ninjutsu feats. He either can't or won't use it. All he's ever shown us is intangibility, space-time jutsus and doujutsu. If he was just a Madara clone, or Izuna, or Fugaku(!), or ANYBODY, then why hasn't he at least shown us a Katon, or something??? He doesn't even have MS(which should rule out Izuna)

This is what I think lends the most credit to Tobi=Juubi's Will. He can't use Ninjutsu because he isn't human. I also believe he also relies on eye power not only because it's easily the most haxx ability in the Narutoverse, but also because they originally belong to him. There's obviously some connection between the Juubi and the doujutsu, and I don't think it's that much of a stretch to surmise that the Juubi may be the father of all doujutsu somehow, which would explain why he's so good with them without being an Uchiha. It might even explain his control over the bijuu. And possibly the chains... Just something to think about.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #1877
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
I might be wrong here but doesnt Tobi change his flesh? When he wants to remove it he turn it into Zetsu goo (proof vs the fourth, hes not really made of it, he TURNED his flesh into Zetsu) and when he wants to absorb attacks he turns his body into stone/metal or something (proof 1: he stopped a sword with his arm proof 2: he tried to absorb the fourths attack but failed a bit when he took the attack on his back, otherwise he would break in half proof 3: he turned his neck into it otherwise he would break his neck after Narutos headbutt attack).

He can grow his own body again, but it will be white first buy slowly turn into normal.

Is it space time jutsu he uses when someone goes thru his body or do he turn his flesh into a GHOST? Proof: when he had chains on a beast even after killer bee tried to crush him. Can you do it with another jutsu?
I can be wrong on this one. Not really into Naruto much.

This guy is kinda special. And i would say 75% of his body is Madaras. Well idk o guess he wants Sasukes body cause Madarad turning old, thats why he calls himself immortal but idk. The Madara face weve seen is not his true identity, infact, we havent seen Tobi yet. Its the shadowed area in chapter 510 who is Tobi i guess.

Call me crazy but is there a reason Kishi gave Tobi the same hairstyle as Obito? Is there a reason Tobi is shown to be the old Madara? Kabuto took Tobis dna to ress Madara, im 99% sure of it.

But i can be wrong. Tobi is a fked up character.
Tobi sure looks as a ghost if i watch him in the anime when he fights against Minato.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #1878
Talis
Tobito believer
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFuZioN View Post
I've already mentioned this in another thread but, one glaring clue that most people seem to overlook is Tobi's lack of Ninjutsu feats. He either can't or won't use it. All he's ever shown us is intangibility, space-time jutsus and doujutsu. If he was just a Madara clone, or Izuna, or Fugaku(!), or ANYBODY, then why hasn't he at least shown us a Katon, or something??? He doesn't even have MS(which should rule out Izuna)

This is what I think lends the most credit to Tobi=Juubi's Will. He can't use Ninjutsu because he isn't human. I also believe he also relies on eye power not only because it's easily the most haxx ability in the Narutoverse, but also because they originally belong to him. There's obviously some connection between the Juubi and the doujutsu, and I don't think it's that much of a stretch to surmise that the Juubi may be the father of all doujutsu somehow, which would explain why he's so good with them without being an Uchiha. It might even explain his control over the bijuu. And possibly the chains... Just something to think about.
Tobi is to calm to be a wild monster.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #1879
Hoshigaki Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFuZioN View Post

Good point. The Juubi being the father of all Doujutsu does seem plausible. And all your other points seem plausible as well.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #1880
TJFuZioN
Chuunin

TJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of lightTJFuZioN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good point. The Juubi being the father of all Doujutsu does seem plausible. And all your other points seem plausible as well.
Thanks. There could obviously be another explanation for his lack of Ninjutsu, but I just hope it's something people will consider more often when thinking about Tobi's identity.

Closed Thread