• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 04-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #161
ch1p
dragon of the battlefield

ch1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultra

The Madara x Hashirama fight wasn't shown, therefore we don't know if they either fought together or Mito only sealed Kurama. Considering Madara only seems wet at the thought of fighting Hashirama, it's reasonable to assume Mito was a one note thing in it.

Rating:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post

It's fanart, not a crappy Photoshopped wallpaper. Get the difference.
What does it matter? They were probably both made in photoshop, therefore why I say better photoshop skills on the fanart but then someone mentioned the official art on the shitty composite and I say it's a tie then. Does this convo have any semblance of taking it seriously? But then suddenly, you are taking it seriously. Get the difference indeed.

NarutoForums

Old 04-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #162
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1p View Post
What does it matter? They were probably both made in photoshop, therefore why I say better photoshop skills on the fanart but then someone mentioned the official art on the shitty composite and I say it's a tie then. Does this convo have any semblance of taking it seriously? But then suddenly, you are taking it seriously. Get the difference indeed.
Me taking it seriously? The only reason I posted it was because I was mocking someone and referring back to another argument wherein that fanart was used. How am I supposed to take that seriously?

Old 04-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #163
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
Naruto and Hinata fought Deva as teammates if you wanna go that route. Mito only popped up to seal Kurama away once Hashirama released him from Madara's control.
Wait, what?

Old 04-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #164
ch1p

ch1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultrach1p is the ne plus ultra

I think he means that if he's equating couples that weren't even seen fighting together, then we could consider NH as somewhat similar (true).

Hashirama x Mito, when we didn't saw them fight together. Furthermore, Madara only speaks of Hashi's fighting prowess and not of Mito's, therefore thinking she just dropped in to seal Kurama is feasible. Even Tsunade x Dan. We didn't saw them fight together either. Furthermore, Tsunade is part of another team and part of the medical corps, so it's also unlikely they fought together to begin with.

Nowhere does the Pein fight has teamwork for NH though, but I don't think that was the point of what he said.

Quote:
Me taking it seriously? The only reason I posted it was because I was mocking someone and referring back to another argument wherein that fanart was used. How am I supposed to take that seriously?
I dunno. Your post seemed pretty serious, but it it wasn't my apologies.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #165
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

That's what people always assume when I don't use smileys.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #166
Mael
╮( ̄^ ̄)╭ - WHAMUUU!

Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Mael broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama View Post

Gotta love ghetto trash hip-hop instead of something that's actually...tasteful in the genre.

Quote:
Naruto and Hinata fought Deva as teammates if you wanna go that route. Mito only popped up to seal Kurama away once Hashirama released him from Madara's control.
Smoke more weed, Turtle. Seriously, smoke more weed.

Quote:
Forgot the Uchiha Arc did you? The one where Hinata was placed with Naruto specifically to protect him when the team split up? While Sakura was by herself with a couple of dogs.
Hinata did so much too. That's serious development. Are we gonna get an arc from her too?

God I'm hoping Naruto goes solo now.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #167
Skywalker

Skywalker has disabled reputation

This thread is great.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #168
FoxxyKat
Daydreamer
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is Elysian

Both pairings = FAIL(no matter how many THINK Sakura's confession was genuine). So, really, what's there to fight about?

Old 04-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #169
izzyisozaki

Location: Shakuton-Kōrinshippūshikkokunoyazeroshiki Set by Fourangers
izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

when it comes to pairings, there's always something to fight about.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #170
Seto Kaiba
All-Out Attack
Final Villain

Seto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxyKat View Post
Both pairings = FAIL(no matter how many THINK Sakura's confession was genuine). So, really, what's there to fight about?
Which pairing uses a bullshit theme of duality better than the other.

SUN AND MOON>>>>>>>HEAVEN AND EARTH

Old 04-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #171
Gaiash
Champion Scientist
Legendary Ninja

Gaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is AscendantGaiash is Ascendant

Quote:
There is no reason for the fights, they just happen. Though your reason for thinking there's nothing to fight about is in itself an example of taking part in said pointless argument. Saying that both are fail is no different from saying only one is.

Fact is people can't seem to help bashing the pairing they don't support. Because that's all the NaruHina Vs NaruSaku debate leads to, bashing the other side. I mean I like NaruHina but I see no reason to insult NaruSaku or Sakura nor do I feel like "correcting" the way NaruSaku fans see certain scenes.

The real reason these debates are pointless is niether side has anything to gain. Even if one pairing becomes canon and people in these debates start saying "I told you so!" so what? Yes the pairing you support is canon and that's great but what did saying it would be while shooting down theories/reasons why the rival pairing wouldn't do exactly? Nothing.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #172
izzyisozaki

izzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultraizzyisozaki is the ne plus ultra

@seto- omg

I have never understood caring so much about duality themes so much. They're all equally terrible if they have no real following according to the manga or author.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #173
Jak
a winner is you

Jak has disabled reputation

Quote:
So, really, what's there to fight about?
It makes me feel like a big man

Old 04-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #174
izzyisozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
It makes me feel like a big man
I feel like sigging this

Old 04-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #175
Whirlpool
Triumvir

Whirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is Divine

Naruto x Ayame

Ramen eater and ramen waitress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun and moon/ heaven and earth

Old 04-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #176
ch1p

Quote:
That's what people always assume when I don't use smileys.
When I use them, people take offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
SUN AND MOON>>>>>>>HEAVEN AND EARTH
Still at this. You're such a broken record.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #177
izzyisozaki

Quote:

Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #178
Mr Horrible
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

Quote:
While it's not quite to my tastes either, you have to admit if he has to choose one old argument, then that's a pretty memorable one .

Old 04-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #179
Seto Kaiba
All-Out Attack
Final Villain

Seto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is EternalSeto Kaiba is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool View Post
Naruto x Ayame

Ramen eater and ramen waitress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun and moon/ heaven and earth
The Cook and Customer?

Quote:

You just can't see the imagery is all.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #180
ch1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Horrible View Post
While it's not quite to my tastes either, you have to admit if he has to choose one old argument, then that's a pretty memorable one .
I agree it's funny, but how many times has he brought it up on the thread after people have moved on? When I call Kaiba repetitive I'm not kidding. Someone please help him being more diverse.