Technical problems on the board? - Part 2 - Page 10 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The Konoha Times

Old 04-25-2012, 02:15 AM   #181
Basilikos
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Basilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareil

Is it just me, or do rep messages have character limits now?

Basilikos is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-25-2012, 02:28 AM   #182
Dream
Forever Flawless
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilikos View Post
Is it just me, or do rep messages have character limits now?
They have had character limits for quite a long time.

Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:08 AM   #183
Basilikos
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Basilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareilBasilikos est le sans pareil

Well, if they did it seems the character limit is much less now.

Basilikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #184
Alien
̣

Alien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSAlien is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

Site is loading hella slow for me

Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #185
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Site is loading hella slow for me
You have to delete SYSTEM32. There's a lot of garbage in there slowing down your computer.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #186
LMJ

LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Lol @ Rainbow.

LMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #187
Toroxus
CatBoy

Toroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareil

Am I the only one getting "502 Gateway" errors about 70% of the links I click on this site?

Toroxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #188
Ceria
What does it matter?
Jinchuuriki

Ceria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilikos View Post
Well, if they did it seems the character limit is much less now.
to prevent picture spams?

Ceria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #189
Gelasia
Academy Student

Gelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hope

Gelasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #190
Closet Pervert
Legendary Murderer
Jinchuuriki

Closet Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is RapturousCloset Pervert is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Goob View Post
Please clear either your browser's cache&cookies or do what Ral suggested in the following post: http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...&postcount=158
Thanks for the advice though it didn't work, at least not immediately. It seems to work now for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroxus View Post
Am I the only one getting "502 Gateway" errors about 70% of the links I click on this site?
I had that for about a week starting from early last week, give or take a few days.

Closet Pervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #191
Toroxus
CatBoy

Toroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareilToroxus est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Pervert View Post
I had that for about a week starting from early last week, give or take a few days.
It's quite a serious problem.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #192
Dream
Forever Flawless
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroxus View Post
It's quite a serious problem.
Does the problem still exist in other browsers?

Old 04-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #193
Toroxus
CatBoy

I had to log out and log back in.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #194
Gelasia
Academy Student

Gelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hope

To be!!!!Hope

Gelasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #195
guiui
Academy Student

guiui is on a distinguished road

I remember back the time when people said that after the thread pruning, everything will turn for the better.

guiui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #196
Dream
Forever Flawless
Administrator

Things were better temporarily.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #197
Slayer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Slayer has disabled reputation

Spoiler:

Any time I click the latest post links I get a 502 Bad Gateway erro message. Are others having this problem?

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #198
Slayer
Missing-nin

Spoiler:

Any time I click the latest post links I get a 502 Bad Gateway error message. Are others having this problem?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #199
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Whenever I get that I wait an hour or two for the problem to fix itself. (I don't mind because there are other sites I visit.) 502 bad gateway means the servers aren't communicating to one another.

Optionally, format your c-drive. I hear that gets rid of a lot of clutter.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #200
Slayer
Missing-nin

Seems to be working now. I cleared my Browsing data(cache, cookies, history, ect), fixed any errors with UniBlue, and optimized my Hard drive.

Thanks for the help.

Tags
/stillnothingfrommbro, awesome, bitches, faggots and whores, fuck you too krippy, fuck you warudo, gay, naruto > sasuke, nigga, orochimaru > you, place needs more hugs, sasuke > naruto, tagging your things, tags are pretty lame