Dei's Bomb Site~ - Page 4 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio > Request and Giveaway section
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #61
Dei

Dei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is Eternal

Sure I got a couple of abstract stocks I could use.

NarutoForums

Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #62
Vice
Redeemed
God of Shinobi

Vice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareil

Awesome, looking forward to it. Credit will be provided.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #63
Stringer
◤ Badhorse

Stringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is Transcendent

Hey there Dei, I would like transparencies for these two images:

Stock 1
Remove everything but the kid holding the sword. Please make sure to include his shadow and the sword's lace in the finished product.

Stock 2
The character in the top panel.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #64
aiyanah

aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!aiyanah is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice View Post
Hey, need four banners made:

1. The Anti-Itachi Fanclub
2. Members
3. Banners
4. Alliances

As far as font, effects and what-not are concerned, I leave that up to you. Just request that the first one is larger than the other three and that they follow the same basic format.

Thanks.
Quote:
Any chance you could simply put the text on an abstract background like this?

http://www.thousandsketches.com/sket...ed_black_w.jpg

Also, let's change "Alliances" to "Miscellaneous".
this has been passsed on to me cause dei is a lazy bastard
will do

Old 04-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #65
Dei

Dei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is EternalDei is Eternal

VV~

Old 04-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #66
Mio Akiyama

Mio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is ElysianMio Akiyama is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiboom View Post
VV~

Thanks, Dei-kun. pek

Old 04-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #67
Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unshaken Faith View Post
Hey there Dei, I would like transparencies for these two images:

Stock 1
Remove everything but the kid holding the sword. Please make sure to include his shadow and the sword's lace in the finished product.

Stock 2
The character in the top panel.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #68
Stringer
◤ Badhorse

Stringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is TranscendentStringer is Transcendent

Magnificent, good work

Old 04-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #69
Imagine

Imagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sun

Type:set
Stock:http://www.zerochan.net/439370
Border:solid
Size: senior
Effects:up to you

Old 04-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #70
Motive
Pessimist-sama

Motive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faith

Type: Set
Stock:

Border: Whatever looks best
Size: Junior
Effects: Whatever looks best

Old 04-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #71
Raven Rider
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Raven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Raven Rider

Make it Kawaii and Scary
Avy-
Spoiler:

Sig-
Spoiler:

Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #72
Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineBreakr View Post
Type:set
Stock:http://www.zerochan.net/439370
Border:solid
Size: senior
Effects:up to you

Old 04-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #73
Imagine

Imagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sunImagine is invincible under the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiboom View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Looks great thanks.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #74
FoxxyKat
Daydreamer
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is Elysian

Hi! Could someone make a pretty, sparkly set for me using this:

Spoiler:

Could you put my name on it somewhere, please? Everything else I leave to whoever makes it. Thanks!

Old 04-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #75
Vice
Redeemed
God of Shinobi

Vice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareilVice est le sans pareil

Quote:
Hey, need four banners made:

1. The Anti-Itachi Fanclub
2. Members
3. Banners
4. Alliances

As far as font, effects and what-not are concerned, I leave that up to you. Just request that the first one is larger than the other three and that they follow the same basic format.

Thanks.
Quote:
Any chance you could simply put the text on an abstract background like this?

http://www.thousandsketches.com/sket...ed_black_w.jpg

Also, let's change "Alliances" to "Miscellaneous".
Been about ten days, just checking the status of this.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #76
Dei

Quote:
Been about ten days, just checking the status of this.
Heard aiyanah had done 3 of them done, been pestering him to get it done. If it's not done by friday I'll finish it myself, thanks for your patience.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #77
Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Type: Set
Stock:

Border: Whatever looks best
Size: Junior
Effects: Whatever looks best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Rider View Post
Make it Kawaii and Scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxyKat View Post
Hi! Could someone make a pretty, sparkly set for me using this:

Could you put my name on it somewhere, please? Everything else I leave to whoever makes it. Thanks!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #78
FoxxyKat
Daydreamer
S-Class Missing-nin

FoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is ElysianFoxxyKat is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dei View Post

Wow, that was quick. I love it, but could you change the 'C' in my name to a 'K', please?

Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #79
Motive
Pessimist-sama

Motive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faithMotive is a guardian of the faith

Quote:

Awesome!

Old 04-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #80
Raven Rider
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

Raven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is CelestialRaven Rider is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Raven Rider

Quote:

Arigatou Dei-kun

Closed Thread