The official dream/nightmare thread - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Health & Lifestyle Department

Old 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
Lmao

Lmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into MordorLmao simply walks into Mordor

I rarely see nightmares which is disappointing since I see amusing ones,it's like they're taken directly from a high quality horror film.

Lmao is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #22
Les Misérables

Les Misérables has disabled reputation

I dreamt I was standing in line to buy groceries. I tried to buy half-eaten bread, half-full soda bottles, but I didn't have enough money. So, I tried for a long time to convice the cashier to give it to me for free, but he refused, then his manager came along and said it was fine. But, before I could pick the groceries up, a bear came along and took it. I tried to follow him, but woke up as I left the building.

It might have been a sign, the coke in the fridge was half-full this morning and I didn't even open it the previously night. My dad is probably the bear.

Les Misérables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #23
b0rt
retired, moving on. =)
Kage

b0rt has disabled reputation

I dreamt that I was flirting with my neighbour. weird.

b0rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #24
bellezza
Ready or not
ANBU Squad Leader

bellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestialbellezza is Celestial

Two nights in a row I've dreamt of my cat losing bodyparts. Once she lost an ear, once she got all fours legs eaten by a T-rex. That last dream was particularly traumatic. My poor cat

bellezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #25
Artful Lurker

Artful Lurker has disabled reputation

I had a dream I was framed for killing a new world pirate and so I was on the run then I hid round my friends house and even Shanks was pissed off with me but the bones of the victim were missing from a pirate who I met

Artful Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #26
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

my dreams hardly, if ever, make any kind of sense. nightmares are even more rare.
today i had a dream i fought with my sister over something really stupid. i couldn't even yell properly in the dream which is hilariously accurate. I'm much too soft spoken to reach the required pitch.

Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:33 AM   #27
zetzume
Simsimi.
Academy Teacher

zetzume has disabled reputation

I was running down this little brick road that had a meadow, with Chuckie chasing me down.... then all of a sudden, I was chasing him down and turn him dora and I saw my classmates eaten alive by a crocodile at the mall. =='

zetzume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:04 AM   #28
Revolution
Anti-Konoha, Very Anti-Konoha

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmythelion View Post
I recently had a nightmare where I tore my stomach apart, molded all the skin into a bowl and ate my insides out of it.

No joke, it was terrible and actually woke me up scared.
I read an article of how pain in dreams is actually telling of illness or pain signals your body sends to your brain while you sleep, resulting in you thinking it's just a dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
I had a dream where I was with a group of people and we were killing eachother. The objective was to find and stop the evil "mother". I was with a group of friends, and when a certain number were killed, the game stopped. The evil mother was revealed then she was killed by another a person who was still alive. The person becomes our new "mother" and a cutscene shows her house full of stuffed humans and animals with creepy voices. The stuffed humans could talk but they acted like...babies. The were all old people too.

then i woke up from this disturbing dream
What kind of horror movie/video game/novel were you reading? :WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellezza View Post
Two nights in a row I've dreamt of my cat losing bodyparts. Once she lost an ear, once she got all fours legs eaten by a T-rex. That last dream was particularly traumatic. My poor cat
You must have a lot of anxiety over your cat.

Revolution is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #29
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

I've had a few nightmares recently.

Thankfully I don't remember them all that well.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #30
Ryxus of the North
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

Ryxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant futureRyxus of the North has a brilliant future

I had a dream last night in which I had powers like the guys from Chronicle. At first I could only move small stuff, but after a while I was able throw a bus and stop the raindrops mid-air.
I was so happy and though I really hope it isn't a dream, that when I woke up, I instinctly tried to move the remote controller... but couldn't... (gotta admit was incredibly sad)

The thing is I just recently realized I forgot to fly in my dream.

Ryxus of the North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:15 AM   #31
ane

ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!ane is a loser I can't hate!

I dreamt I was walking barefoot in the street (something I would never do) and then I met this friend from Uni, and she was dancing my song

ane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:46 AM   #32
LeafCake
:3
ANBU Recruit

LeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truthLeafCake is an honorable bastion of truth

Last night I dreamt that my baby came out of my stomach like in Alien.

LeafCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #33
Artful Lurker

Artful Lurker has disabled reputation

Oh shit had a nightmare

There were these aliens that took over peoples bodies but when they did this they only looked human but inside were nasty, anyway the numbers were becoming even to humans and the thing that repelled them was the color red they hated the sight of it(like it blinded them) even though I know they would clock me I wore I big bright red top which meant I knew them but they also knew me and so I had to go underground eventually with the rebellion.

Artful Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #34
halfhearted
The gaze into the sun
Salieri

halfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultrahalfhearted is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to halfhearted

I have an inordinate number of nightmares and a tendency to remember dreams; both of which I tend to jot down immediately upon waking in a a sort of flood of freewriting babble. For the sake of posterity or whatever, I'll only edit obvious spelling errors like I've done the few times I've posted a dream entry in my blog.

---

Here is what I have from this morning/last night:

Zombies, of course. It's almost always zombies these days.

We rarely saw the actual changelings, themselves. Rather, we knew what was going on. Each day was a repeat of the last. If we got into the barricaded room before they came after us, then we were safe. Me, a father and his daughter.

A husband and wife would run outside, an older couple running fit to bust their pacemakers. The man would falter, be caught, the wife would turn to find him, and he'd have killed her before she could scream.

Day after day was the same. There were no colors, only greys and the howls of the changed. Then, we had the woman come knocking. She could have been a solicitor, a coworker, an ex-lover. She drew them to us, apparently ignorant of the apocalyptic conditions outside.

Every day she came. Every day she was caught. And, we were only lucky to make it inside before she came round to be killed.

Finally, the torture became too much. The torture of listening to her die day after day. The torture of shame that enveloped us all as we listened to her, too afraid, too smart to open the door because we knew what wait for us outside. The father whose name I never had the opportunity to learn ran out. His daughter followed.

And, shit. Shit, shit, shit. I followed too. I didn't want to be alone.

Suddenly, the nightmare turns into a dark wonderland where the father knows of his daughter's pursuit, her loss, and he becomes Alice searching for her, the rabbit. There was evil. The queen of Hearts, who constantly appeared round corners. She would have her skirts hitched up, dropping them to point and laugh as blood from her unseen victims poured down her front.

The father slowly began to change. The further ingrained he became in this world, trying to find his daughter, the more he began to change to fit into that world. His hair began to turn blond, his skin pale white, his lips blood red, his eyes black pits. He became less and less human, handsome turned gruesome as he begged the queen to give him back his daughter.

She finally had him in her clutches as he begged for the only thing he loved.

And then, of course, I woke up.

halfhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #35
horsdhaleine
se sent hors d'haleine
Advisor

horsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareilhorsdhaleine est le sans pareil

I had a weird dream.

In my dream, I was pregnant and everybody knew about it except me.

horsdhaleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #36
Quincy James
petulant sobriety
Kage

Quincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is RapturousQuincy James is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafCake View Post
Last night I dreamt that my baby came out of my stomach like in Alien.
Seen Prometheus yet?

Quincy James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #37
Silo
{。^◕‿◕^。}
Elite Teacher

Silo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is LuminarySilo is Luminary

I always dream that I'm falling and wake up before I hit the ground. I also get killed by my mother a lot in my dreams LOL (I tell her this too).

Silo is offline   Reply With Quote