Top 3 Favorite Espada and why? - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society TV

Old 04-26-2012, 07:11 AM   #21
Kiss

God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Harribel

I like their designs and personalities.

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #22
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Starrk
Gimmjow
Ulqi

The rest were douchebags.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
Greidy

Greidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultraGreidy is the ne plus ultra

Nnoitra
Halibel
Stark

Greidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #24
Hebe
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Hebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is TranscendentHebe is Transcendent

Grimmjow, Halibel and Nnoitra, probably because of the attitude. Each of them has been a static type of character.

Hebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #25
Zoan Marco
Elite Jounin

Zoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is Celestial

Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Harribel

Zoan Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #26
Vertigo
Banned

Vertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant futureVertigo has a brilliant future

Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Nnoitra

Expected to see a lot of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow in this thread and it delivered

Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #27
Hisοka

Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!Hisοka is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal King View Post
Stark,Halibel,Grimmjow.

Design+attitude
Agree with fudders. I'd place Barragan at =3rd with Halibel though.

Hisοka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:42 AM   #28
Nikushimi
The Rail Tracer
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

1. Nnoitra- For his cool character design, his personality, and his fascinating psychology.
2. Szayel-Aporro- For his cool character design and interesting powers.
3. Aaroniero- For his connection to Rukia through Kaien and the extremely compelling backstory they all shared.

Nikushimi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:53 AM   #29
Whitebeard

Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Whitebeard broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Starrk, Grimmjow and Barragan

Whitebeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #30
mikestone
Academy Student

mikestone is just really nicemikestone is just really nicemikestone is just really nicemikestone is just really nicemikestone is just really nice

My three (3) most favorite Espada are:
Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Starrk

mikestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #31
Kazeshini
Product of the System
Legendary Ninja

Kazeshini has disabled reputation

1. Harribel
2. Nel
3. Stark

Kazeshini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #32
Dragash1
Academy Teacher

Dragash1 has disabled reputation

Starkk
Grimm
Nnoitra

Dragash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #33
Jags2ooo
Genin

Jags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truthJags2ooo is an honorable bastion of truth

Grimmjaw JaggerJack Seriously he is on everyones list
Harribel boobs + vastro Lorde
Ulquiorra his demeanor and style

Jags2ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #34
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

1. Coyote Starrk
2. Tia Hallibel
3. Ulquirroa Cifer

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #35
Ari
Banned

Ari is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is Eternal

grimmjow
ulquiorra
stark

Ari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #36
κελαινεφής
S-Class Missing-nin

.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!.44 is a loser I can't hate!

1. Halibel
2. Starrk
3. Baraggan

This thread's rankings so far:

1. Grimmjow (22)
2. Starrk (21)
3. Ulquiorra (15)
4. Halibel (14)
5. Baraggan (8)
6. Nnoitra (7)
7. Aaroneiro (4)
8. Szayel (3)
9. Zommari (2)
10. Yammi (1)

Last edited by .44; 10-15-2012 at 02:06 AM.
.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

Ummm...

1. Starrk
2. Halibel
3. Baraggan

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #38
Foxie
Fox Girl

Foxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is ElysianFoxie is Elysian

Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
If possible Nel if not Starrk

Foxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #39
Urouge
Mad Monk

Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Urouge broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via Yahoo to Urouge

Yammi, baraggan and stark

Urouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #40
Vɑnƶ
▀█▀ █▬█ █▄█ █▄▀

Vɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is Transcendent

Grimmjow, Jaegerjaquez and Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Espada 0

Last edited by Vɑnƶ; 10-16-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Vɑnƶ is offline   Reply With Quote