Shura no Mon - Group Translations - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Foreign Languages > Translations

Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
Gomu
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Kage

Gomu has disabled reputation
Default Shura no Mon - Group Translations

I have in my possession Vol. 1 - 31 of Shura no Mon raws.

Description: The story is about Mutsu Tsukumo, a young and normal looking youth who challenges great foes to prove that his style of fighting is the best in the world. His Ryuha, or fighting style is called Mutsu Enmei Ryu. A style that is said to have never lost in its 1000 year history. Tsukumo not yet a perfect fighter also increases his strength as the story progresses.

It is a good manga with a good story mixing in some old tropes with new ones for the shonen/martial arts. I want to find a group to take this. So if anyone is interested pm me or ask me here for the scans. I also know the site where you can gain them.

http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthrea...76071&langid=3

In which they have all the chapters from mediafire one of the fastest filesharing sites around.

Please post here if you are interested in translating it or know someone or a group that might be interested.

Gomu is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
Gomu
Kage

Bump it up.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Gomu
Kage

Bump it up.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
Meikun
Fly Girl
Academy Teacher

Meikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is Ascendant

Hmm, scanlations for this ceased during volume 7? That's quite a lot to translate...
I can download a volume and see if it's something I could handle...not guaranteeing anything though...

Meikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #5
Gomu
Kage

Anything would help. I just wish I could translate but I can't translate for the life of me (I tried Goggle Translate believe me). Thank you.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Gomu
Kage

Bump. Bump. BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP!

Old 05-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #7
Nightfall
Elite Jounin

Nightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is LuminaryNightfall is Luminary

Keep up the effort

I want to see this series translated as well. If so much other crap gets picked up, this manga deserves a shot as well

Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
Gomu
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
Keep up the effort

I want to see this series translated as well. If so much other crap gets picked up, this manga deserves a shot as well
I loved the Anime, and tried to find out some stuff about this Manga itself. So I scoured the internet to find the scans, and found them. I have back-ups just in case those are lost as well I need to probably go to media-fire or whatever just in case so that they won't be lost again.

There is also a sequel to this series.

Anyways this series deserves a shot and is one of the "true" martial arts series that I love. Though the Muukuuken and the Leg vaccum are a bit much. If you know any body that's interested in this project or wants to help in its translation don't hesitate to tell me. I want to get the series translated fully. The more people the better.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
Meikun
Fly Girl
Academy Teacher

Meikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is AscendantMeikun is Ascendant

I'm making progress with chapter 26...it's just the typesetting and cleaning that's annoying. XD

Meikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #10
Gomu
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meikun View Post
I'm making progress with chapter 26...it's just the typesetting and cleaning that's annoying. XD
Do you know anyone else that might be capable of helping you? If you need help you can also make a disclaimer after the 26th Chapter. So once people read it they can see the advertisement.