• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV

Old 03-31-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Tazmo
The Supreme Cheese
Administrator

Tazmo has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Tazmo Send a message via MSN to Tazmo
Default Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!! - Part 1

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Tazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-31-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

TenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareil
Default Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!!

Ever come across a particular music track in the Naruto anime that you'd like to give a download but don't know it's name?

Ask here! :tem

Keep in mind though, there is a HIGH probability that if you can't find the soundtrack your own via the OSTs available for download on www.narutofan.com, then I regret to inform you that it's probably unavailable for download anywhere. :sad

Edit by Axass - Just wanted to add that if what you're searching isn't in OST you can still check the midi section of this site: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/muushi/indexone.html

They have midi version of a few songs not yet out on OST, like the one in Tenten/Temari's fight, the Hokage's Funeral one and the one heard in many flashbacks (Sakura/Ino and Gaara's ones).

---------------

2nd Edit by Axass - If you want the song Natsuhiboshi, the one Sumaru and his mother sang in the Star arc, you can find the mp3 rip in two versions here:

Sumaru - Natsuhiboshi (ep 179)
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room2...tsuhiboshi.mp3
http://d.turboupload.com/d/590299/Su...boshi.mp3.html

Natsuhi - Natsuhiboshi (ep 182)
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room2...tsuhiboshi.mp3
http://d.turboupload.com/d/590301/Na...boshi.mp3.html

---------------

3rd Edit by Axass - You can find the piano version of many tracks from Naruto here: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=58096

---------------

4th Edit by Axass - You can find most of the PVs of Naruto's openings and endings here: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=99425

-----------------

Edit by Utz: TheBlindHyuuga has kindly uploaded all the videos of the OP's:
Naruto Opening videos:
Rocks
Haruka Kanata
Kanashimi wo Yasashisani
Go *version one*
Go version 2
Seishun Kyosokyoku version 1
Seishun Kyosokyoku version 2
No Boy No Cry
Namikaze Satellite
Re:member
Re:member movie edition
Yura Yura

Hero's Come Back
--------
More Shippuuden OP/EN (thanks FloriaN):

3rd Opening Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird & 5th Ending Surface - Sunao na Niji: Rapid Share MegaUpload SendSpace

TenshiOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
dakarv
Academy Student

dakarv is on a distinguished road

Hi guys

I've been looking for this song like forever and any help tracking it down would be greatly appreciated

It plays in some of the training scenes in later naruto shippuden

Best example I can think of:
Naruto Shippuden Episode:156 7.08-9.10 (mastering sage mode)

First time I remember it:
Naruto Shippuden Episode:74 7.38-9.05 (cutting waterfall training)

Would I be right in thinking its on naruto shippuden ost 3 which I can't download?

edit: in b4 close :) sorry about that

dakarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
dakarv
Academy Student

dakarv is on a distinguished road

times are right on mine

using taka for ep 154
and somuchmore for ep 54
both 720p from baka bt

I included it even if you can only hear the music a tiny bit in background

dakarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
Hasan
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Hasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is AscendantHasan is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakarv View Post
Hi guys

I've been looking for this song like forever and any help tracking it down would be greatly appreciated

It plays in some of the training scenes in later naruto shippuden

Best example I can think of:
Naruto Shippuden Episode:156 7.08-9.10 (mastering sage mode)

First time I remember it:
Naruto Shippuden Episode:74 7.38-9.05 (cutting waterfall training)

Would I be right in thinking its on naruto shippuden ost 3 which I can't download?

edit: in b4 close sorry about that
It's an unreleased theme...

Hasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
tcovenant
Academy Student

tcovenant is on a distinguished road

This is an old one, but I'm curious if anyone knows the track that plays just after the opening credits and at 18:00 minutes into Ep 66 of the original Naruto? It's an 'evil' theme with mostly drums and flute.

A snippet of it plays at the beginning of this clip:

tcovenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
lolface
Genin

lolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcovenant View Post
This is an old one, but I'm curious if anyone knows the track that plays just after the opening credits and at 18:00 minutes into Ep 66 of the original Naruto? It's an 'evil' theme with mostly drums and flute.

A snippet of it plays at the beginning of this clip:

I believe you mean this one:

lolface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
Ducks Vrsac
Academy Student

Ducks Vrsac is on a distinguished road

Can someone tell me the name of the soundtrack when they were showing joint shinobi forces in last week episode?
Thanks

Ducks Vrsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #9
fortysix
MUCKER 55-69
Special Jounin

fortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faithfortysix is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Vrsac View Post
Can someone tell me the name of the soundtrack when they were showing joint shinobi forces in last week episode?
Thanks

fortysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:07 AM   #10
tcovenant
Academy Student

tcovenant is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolface View Post
I believe you mean this one:
That's it, thanks!

tcovenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
YoungThunder
Academy Student

YoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant futureYoungThunder has a brilliant future

I've been looking for this song for a lot of time and I'd really appreciate it if someone will tell me its name or give me a link for it.
Its in Naruto episode 130 when Sasuke learns the grand fireball from his father.
It plays when he tells his father to go out with him once more and he then shows him that he has perfected the technique.

YoungThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
TsukasaElkKite
Yuri Fangirl ♥
Special Jounin

TsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant futureTsukasaElkKite has a brilliant future

Could someone find me the song that plays in episode 248 where Minato uses the Hiraishin level 2?

TsukasaElkKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #13
Xirix
Academy Student

Xirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of lightXirix is a glorious beacon of light

What was the song that played in 253 when Konan was fighting Madara? Also, there's only two OSTs for Shippuuden right?

Do the Naruto movie soundtracks have music from the series as well? I've seen a lot of animes tend to do that with their OSTs.

Xirix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #14
lolshikamaru
Academy Student

lolshikamaru is on a distinguished road

Song in episode 114 (not shippuden) where chouji is getting lead by the butterfly and flashbacks to his memories with shikamary and naruto etc?

lolshikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #15
lolface
Genin

lolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hopelolface is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirix
What was the song that played in 253 when Konan was fighting Madara? Also, there's only two OSTs for Shippuuden right?
I believe you mean the first song in the episode, right?
it's a new song, so it's unreleased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirix
Do the Naruto movie soundtracks have music from the series as well? I've seen a lot of animes tend to do that with their OSTs.
Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden's Movie OSTs aren't used in the actual anime... they are a few remixed versions of some songs used in the series in the movie OSTs, but that's it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolshikamaru
Song in episode 114 (not shippuden) where chouji is getting lead by the butterfly and flashbacks to his memories with shikamary and naruto etc?
There are two songs I think of, but both are unreleased

Old 04-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
AndrewX5
Academy Student

AndrewX5 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone!

I wanted to know: What is the Sountrack Music at the beginning of Naruto Episode 80 and Naruto Episode 152?

Here are the Episode videos for your convenience:

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/442-n...nglish-subbed/

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/312-n...nglish-dubbed/

Not the Intro Music. But the Background music that starts right at the beginning of these 2 episodes.

I listened to all 64 Audio files in the Naruto OST 1-3. I could not find it in any of them.

Maybe it is an unreleased song?
Thanks for the help!

AndrewX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
lolface
Genin

It's a less instruments version of an unreleased song... I don't have the version in the videos you showed, but maybe you'll enjoy the full instruments version, too ^^

Old 04-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #18
_Chiyo_
In Heaven With Sasori......:(
Jounin

_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to _Chiyo_

Has anyone found the song for the KillerBee vs Sasuke fight? It's awesome, but you never hear it. It also played during Asuma vs Hidan... I can't remember the times but it;s the one where Killerbee makes the line "butterfly, float like a butterfly!!!" during the fight

_Chiyo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:02 AM   #19
lolface
Genin

Unreleased...

yeah, I was very creative with the name xD

Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #20
_Chiyo_
In Heaven With Sasori......:(
Jounin

_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light_Chiyo_ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to _Chiyo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolface View Post
Unreleased...

yeah, I was very creative with the name xD
Thanks for the help anyway

_Chiyo_ is offline   Reply With Quote