Burglars Microwave Kitten To Death In Raid After ‘Finding Nothing Worth Taking’! - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The NF Café

Old 04-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #21
Descent of the Lion
What 0Fear has always been
Kage

Descent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is AscendantDescent of the Lion is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Artist View Post
They should have their legs dipped in a vat of boiling grease every day for a year, and their eyes put out with lye.
If this is based off one's conscious awareness to pain and the sense of balanced justice, assuming that humans are more aware to suffering, you'd have to adjust the punishment. I suggest drugs.

Then you can boil them.

Descent of the Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-25-2012, 12:55 AM   #22
josh101
SAS
Jinchuuriki

josh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysian

Not only are they heartless bastards, they're brainless too.

A burglary with not much missing is going to go to the bottom of the pile of police cases, never to be looked at again. What they've done here - apart from add on animal cruelty to their burglary charge - is too attract so much attention to a case because of the public outrage of microwaving a kitten that the police and other sources are going to try extra hard to find them.

I hope they are caught and imprisoned for a good few years for this. By the time they get out of prison they are going to of wished it was them in the microwave because anyone who can microwave a helpless animal is a fucking coward, and cowards in prison get treated... nicely.

josh101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #23
Palpatine
Heheheh
Kage

Palpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is Transcendent

Humans really are the worst animal.

Palpatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #24
Leon
Thorgasm
S-Class Missing-nin

Leon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is AscendantLeon is Ascendant

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #25
Karsh
In medias res
S-Class Missing-nin

Karsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultraKarsh is the ne plus ultra

I wonder what number this kitten was of animals being cooked to death via microwave since microwaves were created

certainly this was not the first time I've heard of it, far from it :/

Karsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #26
Bill G
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is DivineBill G is Divine

Kill them with microwaves.

Bill G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:08 AM   #27
Unlosing Ranger
LETS ROCK!
Sith Lord

Unlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is Divine

Unlosing Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #28
ImperatorMortis
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

ImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is CelestialImperatorMortis is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goova View Post
Rage.
Murder..

ImperatorMortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:02 AM   #29
TenshiNeko
浮竹隊長の天使猫
Elite Jounin

TenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is Transcendent

Killing these guys is being too kind. There's a Greek myth of a guy who angered the gods and was chained out on a cliff. Every day the buzzards would attack him and peck out his innards, but they'd grow back overnight, so the buzzards could eat his guts out everyday for all eternity

..... I'd like to arrange the same thing for these cat murderers

TenshiNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #30
Unlosing Ranger
LETS ROCK!
Sith Lord

Unlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is DivineUnlosing Ranger is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenshiNeko View Post
Killing these guys is being too kind. There's a Greek myth of a guy who angered the gods and was chained out on a cliff. Every day the buzzards would attack him and peck out his innards, but they'd grow back overnight, so the buzzards could eat his guts out everyday for all eternity

..... I'd like to arrange the same thing for these cat murderers
That's being too kind.
Seen batman returns?
Instead of buzzards cats.

Unlosing Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:31 AM   #31
TenshiNeko
浮竹隊長の天使猫
Elite Jounin

TenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is Transcendent

yeah, cats would be good.... Or we could modernize the story. Microwave the guys to death, they recover overnight, and they get microwaved again everyday for all eternity

TenshiNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #32
Seraphim
Immortally Insane
Genin

Seraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant futureSeraphim has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim Send a message via AIM to Seraphim Send a message via MSN to Seraphim Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphim

The things people do in this world everyday make me have less and less faith in humanity.
People that are clearly just sick in the head should just be killed. You don't want people who get their kicks out of shit like this breeding.. EVER

Seraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #33
SpeedBlitz
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

SpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of lightSpeedBlitz is a glorious beacon of light

Tbph it really is not that big of a deal. It's not like they microwaved a child or something. It was just a cat for christs sake

SpeedBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #34
Gunners

Gunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is EternalGunners is Eternal

They should be put in prison for a very long time.

Gunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #35
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperVegetto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
An eye for an eye.

Someone find us an industrial-sized microwave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dummy plug View Post
they will get raped in jail hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Artist View Post
They should have their legs dipped in a vat of boiling grease every day for a year, and their eyes put out with lye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
Humans really are the worst animal.
Honestly guys, your stupidity is mindboggling.

We had the motherfucking Holocaust happening and inconsequential shit like that catches your attention?

Here I'm going to say it: IT WAS JUST A FUCKING ANIMAL

Rage now.

And btw, male Lions kill Lionesses youngs because females don't mate while having youngs. Oh and after they're done the females actually do fuck with them.

No humans aren't the worst animal. We're so much better than those guys.

Aokiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #36
αce
Puahah.

αce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
‘It was so friendly and I can imagine it would have run straight up to the burglars.
Ok, I just imagined this.
I almost teared

Quote:
Tbph it really is not that big of a deal. It's not like they microwaved a child or something. It was just a cat for christs sake
They microwaved an animal
It's not so much about it being a cat as them being ruthless fuckers. It could've been any animal bar a human, then it would just be beyond disgusting.

αce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #37
Mr. Waffles

Mr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultraMr. Waffles is the ne plus ultra

Poor kitty.

Mr. Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #38
josh101
SAS
Jinchuuriki

josh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysianjosh101 is Elysian

Hey guys, whenever something horrible happens, just remember to put it into perspective against the holocaust. Someone raped? Oh, it was just one. Someone killed? Yeah well, it's not six million. Animals slaughtered? Oh, they're just animals. Don't want to be making yourself look like fools now do you? You can thank Aokjii for that warning.

The "worst stuff happened, why do you care about this" arguement... didn't think I'd hear it again after I left primary school. All though what do you expect from a guy with a Justin Beiber hate quote in his sign though.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #39
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh101 View Post
Hey guys, whenever something horrible happens, just remember to put it into perspective against the holocaust. Someone raped? Oh, it was just one. Someone killed? Yeah well, it's not six million. Animals slaughtered? Oh, they're just animals. Don't want to be making yourself look like fools now do you? You can thank Aokjii for that warning.

The "worst stuff happened, why do you care about this" arguement... didn't think I'd hear it again after I left primary school. All though what do you expect from a guy with a Justin Beiber hate quote in his sign though.
Imbecile, this was a direct reference to the "I lost faith into humanity". Just now? You didn't lose faith when you saw the guy who killed another one for 40 bucks? You didn't lose it after seeing a guy bury his daughter alive after she talked to boys too much? You didn't lose it after learning about Pol Pot or the holocaust. You lost it after somebody killed an animal?

Where you fail is when you misintterpret my post: I never claimed that people who haven't done as much as the holocaust aren't horrible. But it sure as hell is stupid to claim to lose belief in humanity as a whole over such minuscule shit when worse stuff has happened.

It's like saying "I've lost faith into M Night Shyamalan after seeing The Last Airbender" even though The Happening was just as bad if not worse.

Aokiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #40
josh101
SAS
Jinchuuriki

It's a meme you halfwit, it's not some literal thought. I thought the bright colours and cartoon character might of given that away.

And you can't say it was a "direct reference" to that as in it was just one of the 5 posts you quoted, whilst referring to them all with "guys" then continuing to make your point.

I didn't say that you said people who haven't done as much as the holocaust aren't horrible. I laughed at way you tried to ridicule's peoples reaction to this case because worst things happened in the past, and in your words, "it's was just a fucking animal."