Mobile Skin - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Anbu Central > Questions & Complaints > Suggestions

Old 04-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
Sourcandy
Rookie

Sourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truth
Default Mobile Skin

I use my phone quite a lot and woulf like to browse the forums more easily. I know I'm not the only one in this situation as seen here. nothing came up from that thread though so that's why I'm bringing it again. Anybody else would like this to actually happen?

Sourcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
Death Note
̣̣̣̣̣̣

Death Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is DivineDeath Note is Divine

Probably won't happen. I really would like a mobile skin because it's just better overall.

Mugen could probably install one since he has access to the style and template section in the Admin CP, at least I would hope so. But he's never online and never did reupload that one skin so I think the chances of him uploading a mobile skin is very slim.

Death Note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

If you have an Android phone then the following app might help you: http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=812714

If not then you are out of luck as I doubt that we will be getting a mobile skin as none of the people with the ability to implement it care about doing it. Probably :/

Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #4
Sourcandy
Rookie

Sourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truthSourcandy is an honorable bastion of truth

i was able to use the link! thank you very much =3

i guess if we pester them long enough they might just do it

Posted from Naruto Forums Reader for Android

Sourcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
Dream
Administrator

Dream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermenschDream ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post

i guess if we pester them long enough they might just do it
I wouldn't bet on it.

Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
Banhammer
Banhammer Science

Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

still, I would apreciate a skin with no giant banner that would take it easier on my cellphone

Banhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #7
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

It's very easy to use a mobile skin on a website. For example, this is how transmission-daemon does it:
Quote:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./style/jqueryui/jqueryui-1.8.16.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<!--
<link media="screen" href="./style/transmission/mobile.css" type= "text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
-->
<link media="only screen and (max-device-width: 480px)" href="./style/transmission/mobile.css" type= "text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link media="screen and (min-device-width: 481px)" href="./style/transmission/common.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

<!--[if IE 8]>
<link media="screen" href="./style/transmission/common.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<![endif]-->
The important lines are the ones in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banhammer View Post
still, I would apreciate a skin with no giant banner that would take it easier on my cellphone
I wrote a widescreen mod that does that. You'll find it in my sig.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Banhammer
Banhammer Science

Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I have no idea on what you just said or how to go about it

Banhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:22 AM   #9
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banhammer View Post
I have no idea on what you just said or how to go about it
1. http://www.getfirefox.com
2. Install Stylish
3. Install Mod
4. ???
5. Profit!

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote