• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Outskirts of Konoha > Roleplaying Forum

Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #241
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

Gunther Proteus
The Coming Storm

The master of the nomadic Mugenshi sits meditatively in the Uchiha throne room. He is statuesque and to the casual observer it would appear that he is not even breathing. The fact of the matter is that he is no longer on our plane, no through his clans machinations he has learned to let his spirit go, to become one with the fabric of everything. What our eyes are privy to is a legendary technique that is truly transcendental. The power of Sight Beyond Sight...

Darkness crawls along his physical being, an ethereal force that takes the form of a black aura. This shaman of malevolence basks in this dark glow as he tries to delve into the heart of this world. He yearns to listen to its heartbeat, to learn its secrets so he may usher in the arrival. The player and the pieces take formation before his eyes. What may be shrouded in mystery for us is as simple as a scholar reading a book for Lord Proteus...

SNAP

His concentration is broken by the appearance of a new presence. The chakra of this intruder is horrific in its own right, unbridledly malicious. In front of him stands a young man who looks to be in his 20s with a mild resemblance to Proteus himself...

"I've been expecting you for the past 3 years. I have sensed you for quite sometime Brother... well that is quite the quandary is it not? I know every Mugenshi spread throughout the four corners of the world but I do not know you. Are you perhaps a half-breed?"

"I am 100% cold blooded Mugenshi."

"That is not possible...where were you born?"

"The Holy Land. But you and I both know that stupid questions like that are piss poor posturing to get to the real questions. The moment that creep in the lab coat saw me I had a feeling he'd coming running to you."

"So will you tell me your name brother?"

"Koji Kazama."

"I see... so why have you decided to come here now Koji?"

"To offer a trade. You see Proteus you're wondering how someone else can do what you do. You're questioning your place in the order. To live in reverence and dedication to his will yet non-believers also have his blessings? That has to make you feel a wee bit inadequate. You've seen his eye... and whatever theory you have of me well I can guarantee that the impossible is possible."

Proteus rose to his feet his gaze had an unwavering calmness but Koji could see a slight pulsating of a vein on his forehead. Proteus had a great poker face but Koji had struck a nerve as he had intended.

"What is your offer, Brother Kazama?"

"I want Zero delivered to me on a silver platter. In return I'll give you information on the Gobi."

"That boy really means so much to you that you would betray---"

"I will have my vengeance and nothing is more important to me than that. Take it or leave it Proteus..."

Elsewhere

YAAA!!

The battle cry of a cub pretending to be a lion fills the ears of the meadow. The child brings its bokkan downward, an emphatic whoosh and a crack as the wooden swords comes down on another. The features of the attacker come into view, a kid no older than maybe 10 years old. It cannot readily be verified whether the child is male or female, its features are soft and feminine but it has the aura of a beast… The child’s physical appearance is androgynous strong jade eyes, with long dirty blonde hair, and a neutral white colored outfit with some light blue in it that would seem to imply it was a boy... A rather confusing quandary and the child’s playmate knows better than to ask.

“Come on now Tsubasa. You can do better than this can’t you?”

CRACK

A powerful thunderbolt shakes the land beneath the children’s feet. A dreadful feeling begins to take hold of them, as the clouds begin to darken. A storm is coming for their little village but they have no idea just how bad it is…

SoulTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #242
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Yomi
Those Who Search For Power

Is it power that you search for?

The power to create and destroy has always been in your hands.

Yomi felt something warm radiating from her hips and raise up to her whole body. Izanami presences was taking over her and it felt so warm. Like a hug that was tight and reminded her of Koe. Koe who she couldn't protect, or save from the fate 3 years ago. The reason why she was so head strong about the power that she could have the power! The power to protect the power to destroy! That was what Yomi really wanted in this world the only thing that will guarantee you the easy life was power.

It made this world turn, it was the deciding factor of the living or dying aspect.

This world was at war and the main victims were the ones that couldn't defend themselves. They would kneel and beg for the protection of the other clans and those who were stronger than them. That was what she remembered most from Koe, the life that she live and the things she had witnessed. It only further her belief that if someone didn't have power in the world they was better off dead.

I see you understand the world that you live in...

"Its hard not too..." Yomi said as she looked down, "This world, Koe wasn't wrong it was tainted, it harsh and unfair, and those who have to suffer develop malice."

Malice that was rotting away the beautiful world that Izanagi and Izanami created. The world that Koe lived on, the world that Yomi took on had to be strong in. There shouldn't be a ounce of weakness in her resolve. Their shouldn't be a ounce of worry, fear, or anger that others can pick out. That the way Koe lived and that is how Yomi surived.

Then change it...If you seek the power to change the world than you can do just that.

Yomi closed hr eyes as the warmth poured out of her feet and the earth began to move. The young girl was fertilizing the earth with her chakra, something that she learned from the many years of being a priestess. The one way Yomi thought if it was anything she could do than let it be for the thing that take way more damage than it suppose to.

Humans don't know how to appreciate things that the gods give to them, Yomi, you wield me. Teach them ... Teach them to fear the hands of god.

Yomi opened her eyes and saw a beautiful woman in front of her. Her long white hair cascaded on the ground and her clothes were old and slightly torn. And her face, it was something that reminded her of a mother full of care, the woman let out her hand.
Izanami....

"Become the hands of a God..." Inzanami told Yomi as she opened her arms out to her, "A road filled with domination and power....A road that will cut your enemies down to a key, and create a new world."

"A new world?" Yomi asked as she looked at the woman

Izanami smiled, " A world that Koe would have loved, a world where she could have thrived peacefully free of worry, and that's the power I wield along with you..."

"I can create a new world..."Yomi mumbled to herself, she touch her heart

Izanami smiled, "And only thing you have to do is strike down all enemies and those who abuse the power of the Gods...That all, and this world will have a fresh start. Destroy to create. Create to destroy that is the laws we abide by..."

Izanami neared her, "All that power and your hands, and all you have to do is make a pact with me. Promise me that you will rebuild this world by destroying the old...And with that you can start creating a peaceful world that Koe had dreamed of."

Yomi didn't wait, she didn't say anything but she embraced Inzanami. Inzanami smiled before embracing the woman.

"Now lets form the seal." Izanami whispered to Yomi as a bright light engulfed them, Izanami leaned down and kissed the woman...

The bright light broke the skies as the pact was sealed between the two.

"Destroy everything my prescious flower."

Kei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #243
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Chronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is Ascendant

Ryoji Ivery
Hands of Justice, That Burns With Malice

Malice brews everywhere, it crawls on the thought and there's little stopping it, man is imperfect, humans are imperfect, but we have a all might God that guides us through thick and thin, the road might be hard, and the road might be steep, but it's obvious that if our resolve is intact, we can see the light even in the deepest areas filled with darkness. Ryoji Ivery kept this faith, a faith that made him move forwards from this conundrum he been placed him for his overconfidence, he was weak in his humility, and it was brought upon him. His feet coursed through a grassy plain, calm gentle steps as within his mind a vision that continued to flashed bothered and irritate the young shinobi.

His eyes closed as he utilized his heighten senses to continue through a path that continued to course endlessly through this area he was upon, a man that had just taken the life of yet another small Uchiha who's goal was one of revenge, something that clouded his very being and blinded his judment, but still Ryoji was not one to take the life of such a young soul. Guilt continued to coursed through his system, each step continued to move him through the area, until his eyes finally opened and swayed towards the side. A woman stood amongst a small desolate area, her lips worded something that continued to grasp his interest, Ryoji eyes narrowed as a second and third presence was felt throughout the area it was faint and it held power, one that engulfed the area with flourish and leaved the young man with eyes widen impressed with set spectacle.

He wondered was this a special release? Was this some kind of powerful jutsu that allowed her create new life? Much like wood release, her sense with the flora was outstanding. His mouth slightly opened, his brow lifted and his breath heaved a short sigh.

"Recreating the flora, now that's an interesting type of chakara."

Said the young man as he focused more on the woman before him, her features are similar to someone he had met long ago, the trauma caused by meeting Rakiyo, by joining Konohagakure, by facing Mao's evil once more, all of it was not enough to cloud his memory, this was a young girl that once confused him and his summon for a pair, three years back, where Ryoji was just an immature little brat, and now has grown as a leader of a clan, a murderer and a villain, all these things against his will, but this was but a test, one that would soon be solved.

"An interesting power indeed. To recreate a broken world, but... do you really have the will-- the resolve to make it happen, even the powerful will fall at the hands of pressure."

Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #244
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Yomi
Those Who Searches For Power

The white pillar of light engulfed the woman, the flowers moved towards her as her chakra became harmonized with the ground. Her chakra was the main fertilizer, it was something that the earth itself starved for. Something that it was deprived of for the longest. As the white pillar of light died down, Yomi touch the ground and soon the flowers and roots wrapped around her legs. Yomi didn't feel any difference but she knew deep inside something had change, a power like no other resided in her.

She had the power that Izanami promised...

With that said power, she was ready to recreate this world. A world peaceful than ever, even if it means taking back what was rightfully the earths. Yomi eyes felt a presences coming fourth, a one filled with cold and harsh chakra. Yomi didn't turn to him but she only smiled as she thought to herself, if she had this power.

Would she really be able to strike down her enemies with ease?

The chakra was almost filled with regret, hurt feelings, and other negative feelings. The chakra began to talk to her and she turned around, she didn't see a person she saw chakra.

Her eyes widen in fear!

Her body began to shake as she could only see chakra and lines. All of them different colors, following different ways! Yomi back away from the boy before she calmed down her breathing. She was okay, she had to be, this was just the power that came with Izanami. This was the way she saw things, this was the way she judged.

Soon her vision came back and she saw the man in front of her...

"Pressure?" Yomi repeated, "This life we live is nothing but pressure. We are pressured to fight, to kill, and we are pressured into war. That same pressure that makes us strong takes things away from us..."

Yomi closed her eyes as she turned her back towards him, "To have the power to change the world is everyone's dream, such a trivial question you asked ninja." she asked her eyes sharp and brutal

Old 04-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #245
blacklusterseph004
ah, made you look ...
Jinchuuriki

blacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendant

Kurokasa Nue

Nue was given a moment of pause as the big silver wolf approached him with some suspicion.

Ah crap, don't tell me the wolf forgot me... it might attack...

For some unknown reason Nue continued to stand still right up until the wolf jumped up on him and nuzzled his neck.

"Hehe, nice to see you too, wolf", Nue chuckled as he patted the wolf on the head while struggling to keep his balance under the animal's weight. Despite the animal's friendliness Nue found himself still not completely used to it. Moro's wolves really were unique. One would struggle to find any that grew so big.

The hug assault had barely ended when Moro continued the unexpected greeting by planting a kiss on Nue. That took him by surprise such that he didn't even get the chance to reciprocate. In truth he didn't know what to expect, since 3 years was a long time. Nue doubted that either of them were the same since their adventure from the past which seemed like another lifetime ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moro
"Do you have time to have a warm meal with me, I get things started? You have changed a lot since I saw you last. I am glad that inn keeper kept his word to me to give you my wolf tailsman."
"Yeah, a meal together sounds good. It's been a really long time after all..." Nue sauntered closer as Moro immediately set about her cooking. It would certainly be a welcome change. A year of nothing but ship chow was scarcely any way to live. Considering Moro's particular skills in the culinary arts, Nue contemplated what an extraordinary piece of luck it was to meet her here.

While he settled down next to the fire area Moro was preparing he pulled a stick of his own a bit closer to poke the fire while they talked. "Yeah, it was nice of you to leave this talisman for me. I'm sorry I couldn't get it from you myself when you came to the village but... that was a crazy time for me. Some major things were happening and I couldn't get away. That aside, you should tell me more about it. I always felt a little strange wearing this gift from you and not knowing what it means..."

Quote:
"Could you tell me some adventures you had in the past three years? I think my adventures made bored you.."
As Moro spoke Nue sat quietly, just watching the flickering orange and red of the cooking fire as it roared to life. The flames pealed and crackled away as Nue recalled the events of the last few years and everything he experienced. As amazing as it all was, it almost paled in comparison to what had happened in the world that connected everyone. With wars, rumors of wars, skirmishes and massive political moves, it was truly something amazing that he and Moro could meet again in such a peaceful place. The thought caused Nue to sigh (a sound like running sandpaper over metal).

"Adventures?... Yeah, I've had a few I guess", Nue started slowly in his characteristic hollow rasp. "Kurokasa changed its policy towards security which meant a restructuring of our ninja divisions. I can't say much about it except that I'm basically a part of the Kurokasa navy now. Everyone was so scared of war.... we still are I think."

"Anyway, between my training and naval service I really haven't managed to return to any of the places that we had gone to before. I kinda wonder if that forest we fought in or that village where I recovered are still there." Nue's unseen gaze drifted from the dancing fire to Moro who was busying herself with her cooking, much to the wolves' delight.

"I'm glad you survived that insanity from 3 years ago. I hope... you were able to find some peace..." Nue's mind went back to the moment of violence Moro had shown when she attacked him in the cave. Did she defeat the evil within her? For moment Nue felt bad for not knowing... not being there for his friend through her trial.

blacklusterseph004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #246
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Chronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is Ascendant

Ryoji Ivery

"You're a sad human being. Even the weak can make a change, you're deluded on a single train of thought."

Ryoji exclaimed with a dull tone, it was obvious to him that humanity would continue to crumble if they all held this woman's train of thought, it was saddening and futile, there was no hope for people who believe that human, in nature are heartless and cruel.

"You want to change a world you meekly understand, clouded within a shroud of sadness, if your theory about pressure is true, then you're just a being that hold only a increasing sadness, not a single being will lead someone who can't even lead their own emotions. That's the reality of this wold, we aren't pressured to do anything, we are given the choice, or you live and fight for what you want, live a life of a citizen to depend of another or die a meaningless death, if you starter during the course than that's what true weakness is."

Ryoji eyes gleamed with a certain resolve of a man that had lost everything, a man that had everything taken from him and still he did only blame himself, it was not a matter of pressure that creates a unbreakable bond with the better of this world, it a matter of how much the heart loves the second party that allows a human to surpass their stated limit, humanity would never understand this, no, this woman before him was one that would never understand, Ryoji was certain, he was quickly tired of speaking ans soon he just started blankly at this female who just answered as if she ruled over this lands.

"You thing pressure allows humanity to continue? Now this is a trivial and worthless thought. It's obvious that you've lost much and are entrenched in this thought that humanity works well with pressure, if this were true humans wouldn't have to kill themselves as their own stress would do it for them. Exactly why do you think we engage in war? It's simple, a simple thought... he had a gun that can destroy me, why shouldn't I have one to protect me from it?"

Ryoji once again stated.

"This is what reigns in human thought. It's sad, but inevitable. I am one that believes that human are capable of loving, but we are so fixated on the bad, rather than to be fixated on the good... I ramble."

Ryoji placed his hand at the hilt of Yukianesa, resting his arm on it's hilt, his eyes were dulled and his emotions still had evoked, his system disturb him he couldn't hold a certain sensation that some human believe power comes from something as meaningless as pressure, as for Ryoji the love from his clan and the love that engulfed his heart, the love to a certain girl, these were the things that pushed him through a road that allowed him to gain a certain strength he so desired.

"Enough..."

Ryoji hands gripped the hilt and pulled it towards his back, the hostler turned and it made a horizontal stance on his back, slowly he pulled the blade of his hostler as it's icy blade continued to slid through and create a resounding sound of metal and steel rubbing through each other, the brewing sense of nature becoming one with his form, a fictitious mastery over his element of frost, the sparkles that emanated from the blades, these erodes of life, these were his Yukianesa's, his blades ability which allowed Ryoji to gain mastery over what he called as something that surpassed Hyoton release, the purest shape of manipulation of an element, understanding both it's physical form and his spiritual shape.

Ryoji eyes released a gleam, a flash the moment this blade met the air surrounding him, the climate started to turn into a chill, even Ryoji felt the cold weather surround his being as he pointed the tip of Yukianesa's blade towards the woman that stood before him, coordination, speed, strength, chakara pool, chakara control, intelligence. All these elements radiated through these leaders being, a man of massive misfortune, but great faith. Who even in the most darkest of hours, can brew a smile.

Yet, an enemy to this world, a being that lost all humanity the moment that man, known as Mao Motonashi laid a hand on him.

"I... escaped death, after getting gripped by it. Show me, the resolve of your power."

Old 04-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #247
Kei
Wanna touch~

Yomi
Those Who Searches For Power

She heard him but in reality that was the only thing she was doing, she didn't hear actually listen to him. Her eyes closed as he began to ramble about humans and how thy are capable of so much more. Though they really weren't, there was always going to be conflict between two people, two clans, and why not restart it all over. Yomi opened her eyes as she looked at him...

There was nothing that will detour her from her cause.

Life and death was something always known to the girl, in a way she was born to die. She was suppose to be the sacrifice of Pao, that was the life of a high priestess and that is what all of them accepted as truth. Yomi watched as he drew his blade and he said he rambled...

"You truthfully did..." Yomi said, "Now...."

Yomi drew Inzanami and the pulsating of her chakra into the blade made a dark swirl around the blade.

She could feel the power of Ragurren and Gai Rei, bursting inside her. They wanted to be let free, they wanted to serve her, and they wanted to murder the person in front of them. Yomi smiled as she tested out her new power, the power to summon...

"Destroy! Ragurren! Gai Rei!" Yomi yelled with a swing of her blade, by cutting the air she created a dark portal. Small just like her but something began to rip through it, its huge paw made the hole bigger as it tore through the portal. Soon it face came out as it ripped through the whole...

"Its been so long hasn't it..." Yomi asked as the beast neared her, "Ragurren?"

Ragurren turned and roared enough to shake the trees...

And from the sword Gai Rei made his appearance....

"This is my power..." Yomi smiled..

"The power to change the world!"

Old 04-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #248
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Ryoji Ivery

"As if a Demon can change the world to good."

His feet brew strength, his eyes painted with the resolve and honor of the true shinobi a will that burned like fire, with the sight of such an atrocity, something disgusting and unnatural, something that only would spawn form hell itself, ther perceptive vision that was Ryoji soon faded within a blur, his self soon reappeared in the distance, his katana blade that one gleamed beautifully like crystal in the morning sun, was now formed with a powerful crystal bow, nothing this woman had within her was sane, she was so hopeless.

"The world you create will be an illusion. Would you rather people live in disarray while smiling through a fictitious hope? Or would you have them accept a better reality. Either way, you're not worthy of changing this world."

His hand rose towards the air, the vision of bright metal soon met the vision of any in this area, the roar of set beats soon were swallowed with a faint suction on these item that the young Ivery held, the weapon called Melody Arm. Absorbing the sound that the area created, and forming it with his own power, his own natural energy. Forming a invisible wave that started to resound inches away from the user's hand. This was Melody Arms power, one that would only cause a disruption on the enemies ears, that would travel through the inner ear, a sound that could not be heard until it reached the enemies outer ear and it rounded within their inner ear. It would then course through, causing electrical sarges through the targets brain and causing them to get dizzy to a point where they won't fully have control over their movements.

Soon he extended his hand. Ryoji's hand did not need to seal, as he had gained nature in it's perfection. His hands soon did but a single flick and a spear sized bow had formed within his hand, a focused glare, a confident stare, a man's who's resolve can't be broken. The bow emanated a powerful veil of ice cold like the winter snow powerful like massive Ice. This Jutsu was of A rank power, Ryoji pulled on the powerful string and it hurled towards these female at 240 miles per hour, the side of his lip listed as he would quickly form a seal one these spear like bow was near distance, it would implode with powerful force, one that would freeze anything within a certain distance. A large sized yard type of length.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #249
Alisdragon
Roleplayer of the Month
S-Class Missing-nin

Alisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is Luminary
Send a message via Yahoo to Alisdragon

Moro Uchiha

"It is okay, atleast it got to you. Maybe we not connected together to be their for each other during our danger but connected in spirit, to feel like we there in each other's hearts."

She heard the soup simmering as it was warm and ready to be eaten. It was whale soup with some spices, whale meat and some freash vegetables. To her he missed her for about almost everything. She was wondering if Romulus wanted any food. She know he could hear their conversation with that dog like hearing like his. Her wolves looked at the pirate looking boat and howled meal time to Romulus. She put the soup in a bowl and handed a bowl to Nue, for herself and for the wolves.

"I hope you like it, it is a new recipe I came up with. After working with a limited supplies of ingredients that you have to come up with something else."

She tasted the soup as it came out better than expected, explaining about the places that they had been three years ago was a sentive touch to Romulus and hearing what he could do when he losses his cool was another story. She play with her soup to figuer out to tell Nue, but she did not really know what happen to the forest after all. IF one of her friends warns her about something it was better to stay clear of danger intil they could do something about it.

"Something happen to the forest where the Inuzuka clan was located in that forest. The only thing I know that because Romulus has a tie to his wife. When she or he is in truble they can feel it in a way that true love holds. For the town that I healed you in,I been stuck in a cave in the snowey north for the last three years. I use my insanity to only fueled the Mangekyō Sharingan, that trial was hell and back to complete the training to find peace. But I still have my moments, everyone does."

Moro went back to eating her soup, as her wolves, looked at her as the only wolf that was with Moro was Faia. She looked down as she was not sure she kept from losing her sanity again, but she had her friends that will help her to get her on her feet on soild ground. Her wolves nuzzled her, she pushed thwm away for them not to steal her soup. The wolves layed down next to Moro calmed as ever as their fur ruffuled in the wind.

Alisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #250
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Final Fantasy XV
Jinchuuriki

Noctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is Ascendant

Noctis Lucis Caelum

There was once a boy who promised to protect the ones he cared for from any evil.

That boy face many hardships to follow out his promise.

Eventually he was faced with the death of his cared ones.

Failing to keep his promise, he went into a deep sleep of depression.

However one day, someone from above offered her hand asking him if he wanted to be released from this depression and give him a more meaningful purpose in this life.

And his response was....

~Three Years Later~

The bright sun glared down at the world of shinobi, providing another day to it's inhabitants. Near the rapturous border of the Land of Earth, four mysterious figures stood upon the ledge of a cliff that no one dared to lay a foot on, let alone near the area the four were present in.

Not too far off in the distance, a solitary spire was what their gazing eyes were distinctly set on. The silent wind swayed around the isolated structure, where it's obvious existence could not be proven if seen from miles away.

"So, this is where the leftover Fal'cie lead us to. Rumours had it not many people go around here because of sudden disappearances. Now that I think of it, this building sounds like what your dad told me about back then. To think we coulda seen this from far away. Looks pretty suspicious, if ya ask me."

With his long structured weapon lying over his shoulder, the blonde haired young man let his hair flow through the wind as he nudged his head to the side for further effect. His white tank top allied with a dark sleeveless vest on top had matched his darkened jeans on bottom. His eyes narrowed as he felt a strange presence emanating off the spire. This young man's name was Prompto Nullham.

"The architecture of the building looks incomparable to those in this era nor from the past of what I know. Either the architect of this building has an open mind, or it had to be built with the acknowledgement of intellect from another world. In other words, it could be Fal'cie-made."

Correcting his dark lens' glasses, the distinguishable man with the Fohawk managed to have a say in the possible situation. This man was of great feats in the field of Intellect being able to produce multiple strategies within moments. His dark suit paired with his uniquely designed pants represented his professional manner. This man's name was said to be Ignis.

"Still can't believe it took us several months to find where those lil' bastards came from here. I mean that brutal training from your grandpappy did smack with our scouting skills. What you think, bro?"

Placing both of his muscular arms on top of each other, this particular pissed off man expressed his inner rage. Even the deviant mullet he had growing and the prodigious scar running down the side of his face made it evident he was not one to be messing with. Unlike Prompto, he wore a dark tank top with a dark vest over it had one shake before. His name was Gladiolus.

The one standing in clear view of the monumental structure had only observed it's covert presence. There was no telling what was inside, but what remains to be seen was it's particular design. Nonetheless, investigating was a priority. Seeming like it would pick up their ongoing pursuit of their desired target. Even though his bold statement of his return in three years, determining his intentions and defeating him were not to be waited on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A boy once vowed to stop him from his anonymous plans only to be supported by his friends. That vow had entered his head from the stringent memory of three years he had. Anything before that were just a cloudy presence with the exception of his clan and the ones who are currently allied with him.

He left his memories behind before he left to forget his pain and suffering and even those he knew from the outside, only to pursue the strength he needed in order to confront this man and stop him. Anything would be a distraction for him if those memories stayed while trying to develop himself, so this method was crucial. He knew that developing himself would be a priority when he discovered his hidden power he had unlocked that night three years ago. The night of the assault of his Kingdom.

This boy was no longer a child, he grew into a young man of 18 years. A young man who felt more determined and wise than anything. A young man confident enough to follow through the promises he made until the end. With the back of his hair spiked upwards while the top and bangs are left down, they had lethargically flowed within the silent wind.

These past three years, he had took up training with Prompto's grandfather, who knew alot about the existence of the Goddess Etro & Lindzei as well as the flow of Light & Darkness. He was a researcher of the meaning behind Yin and Yang, getting closer each day to unlock the truth behind them. With his knowledge, Noctis was able to develop his new found ability being the Crystal Yomihime and gain even more. Only to prepare for the man's return, and to prepare for the mark he will gain in order to become a L'cie. After his harsh training was completed with the others, the four had began to investigate and hunt down the sudden increase in Fal'cie roaming the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that same certain boy who had once worn a darkened vest with a white undershirt underneath and short pants, now seeing to be wearing a different set of indistinguishable clothing. The surface of his leather gloves was tightly grasping itself as the expression on his face remained dull and unchanged. This certain young man once told his existence was meaningless until the time he was called back. This certain young man's name was to be Noctis Lucis Ranen.

"Enough wasting time... Let's go..."

In response to Gladiolus's question, the cold and expressionless tone was heard from the other three as they would hear the same from three years back. But on the inside, he felt relieved that Gladiolus had called him "Bro" instead of Prince or any relevance to the Ranen Royalty. It means that both he and Ignis followed out his request from three years back to treat him like an ideal friend leaving the whole "Ranen Prince" loyalty act behind. He quietly turned the other direction and began walking with the others following right afterwards.

Spoiler:

Walking towards the lowest point of the cliff, they'd had could feel unknown beings had waited for them up ahead. So they were expectant of a battle as time progressed. But however, this had not concerned the young man as he had yet to test out the new powers he gained.

Last edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum; 04-24-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Noctis Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #251
Senbonzakura
Fuuton: Hana Chiri Mai!

Senbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faith

Kai

Kai headed through the snow land hating every moment. He came from a village in the tropiics and he had the dragon talisman. The cold was not his friend. He stopped though looking to see a building. This was the inn he had to go to for that meeting.
Ever since he joined that group he had no real duties except ones like these.
"What ever" he muttered as he entered the inn.
"Hello?" he called. He wondered if it was empty or would he have to sneek around. He despised doing that.

Senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #252
Kei
Wanna touch~

Yomi

She wasn't worthy of saving this world?

She wasn't worthy? The dark aura that pulsated around her only grew with her negative emotions. The thought ran through her head as he did his jutsus, she wasn't worthy? Who was he to judge her, who was he to tell her what she could and could not do, and who was he to decide what she could and could not do? The trees and funa began to grow as Yomi chakra whipped wildly around her. They were the reason she was fighting, along with the Minamoto clan, and....

And....

"Koe...." Yomi mumbled as she realized the only person who could judge her was God!

The first jutsu hit but as soon as her, her eyes became dizzy, but she stood her ground. Yomi planted her feet deep into the ground as her eyes waved back in fourth. This would make it hard for her to do anything or even dodge. Gai Rei, roared as it tried to shake off it dizziness, Yomi felt her eyes tricking her brain and she finally fell to the ground.

But even the ground was moving!

The hands of God, should not be ground, it's servants should help her with everything...

Yomi looked at Gai Rei, who was still going crazy, but when she looked over to Ragurren, he was completely and utterly fine!

He is my rage, anger doesn't listen to reason, they only listen to their reason and their beliefs...They only can see and speak with their harsh tongue. Anger eyes can only point out every flaw that was every made...Ragurren is the embodiment of that rage

By that Yomi realized that Ragurren didn't have any ears! He couldn't hear! The way they were communicating was through her chakra, her chakra was sending him commands along with him doing as he damn well pleased. Yomi smirked as the jutsu finally died down and the boy began to pull back the bow...

"RAGURREN!" Yomi yelled as the demon came in front of her and charged up a powerful lighting blast. As soon as the boy released his arrow, Ragurren released his blast.

Both of them have dangerous destructive power that resulted in the destruction of the clearing. Yomi got up as the dust clouds began to form, she found, she wasn't taking any chances.

Yomi ushered Gai Rei with her blade, the powerful demon blew away with his huge roar. Revealing the boy and all his glory, she didn't need to prove herself to anyone or anybody...

Her dreams was her's and her's alone!

She didn't need anyone! Ragurren began to lower himself on to the ground as Yomi chakra whipped around more and more. Her negative emotions powering them up, her anger and her sadness.They were her monsters now, just like skeletons in the closet, they became the embodiment of her pain and anger.

Gai Rei, was ushered to the front and he released a powerful flame blast from his mouth.

Ragurren moved second with his lighting blast!

Yomi looked up to the sky,

"Koe watch me..."

She wouldn't lose as long as Koe watched her!

Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #253
Alisdragon
Roleplayer of the Month
S-Class Missing-nin

Alisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is Luminary

Moro Uchiha and Romulus LT

Romulus sish as he finally made it back to the inn as he still noticed that he was still being followed by thoses two runts. He enter the back of the inn and made his way back to Moro's room. He growled as his gold eyes gleamed and looked back.

"I know you are there Tenshi and Fugetsu. Fugetsu own the owner of that house destroyed by money or by wood, your choice." He smelled someone else near as well and slightly remember it, Kai finally made it. Moro could speak to him he was not in a speaking mood right now. He looked around as he noticed that most of Tengoku was here, he walked over to the window and leaned against it and cross his arms. All of the wolves layed down on the floor next to his feet.

Moro remembers Kai's voice and struggles to get out of Ikki's arms and walked out of the room. She did not cared if Ikki was the jealous type she could talk to any guy she wanted. The silver wolf followed out of the room as well and they walked down the hall togethr to find Kai.

"Hey Kai, long time since I heard you. I would have send out a wolf for you to find your way tothe inn, if you got lost." She did not know much about Kai at all as she waited for him to say something, she guessed Kai know her name but did not know anything else about her at all.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #254
blacklusterseph004
ah, made you look ...
Jinchuuriki

blacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendantblacklusterseph004 is Ascendant

Kurokasa Nue

Nue gratefully accepted the bowl of soup from Moro. If there was one thing he had faith in it was Moro's cooking, even with very little evidence. He lift his mask once more to begin the meal.

Nue's real face had not changed a great deal in terms of facial features. He had the characteristic lengthening in his face that came with age and a characteristic hardening in the skin that came with extended periods away in the rough and cold of the open ocean. One would certainly say he was weathered. Apart from this however, there were other more disturbing changes. Although they were superficial, they carried dark meaning. Nue's skin had was still dark, but it had grown paler, almost grayer. His eyes now were perpetually bloodshot. The irises, now displaying a hint of glowing yellow round the edges. These changes also came from traveling, but not from journeys on the seas...

"Mmmm", Nue hummed as he savored the taste and congratulated himself for holding Moro in such high esteem. "It's weird..." he started with a mouthful of soup, his voice still a metallic hiss, "... in all the time I've been sailing, I've never actually tasted whale..." It was curious to Nue at least.

Quote:
"Something happen to the forest where the Inuzuka clan was located in that forest. The only thing I know that because Romulus has a tie to his wife. When she or he is in truble they can feel it in a way that true love holds. For the town that I healed you in,I been stuck in a cave in the snowey north for the last three years. I use my insanity to only fueled the Mangekyō Sharingan, that trial was hell and back to complete the training to find peace. But I still have my moments, everyone does."
Nue quietly listened to Moro while he silently gulped down his soup and gave the fire one or two pokes. It was sad to hear about the forest, though the information that was more jarring to Nue actually involved the doctor.

"That old doctor was married...?" Nue rasped in surprise through his soup. He was silently taken aback that there woman in this world who was actually willing to put up with that grumpy old man long enough to marry him.

This 'love' thing must be some powerful genjutsu...

Nue chuckled at his silly thought while he digested the rest of Moro's story.

"The snow country huh? What is it like that far up north? I've only ever been as far as the lake valleys myself..."

Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #255
Alisdragon
Roleplayer of the Month
S-Class Missing-nin

Moro Uchiha

The wolves were thinking, show some respect to Romulus he been through a lot. All the wolves set for the silver wolf got up and mooned Nue, pulling there tails up to showed their butts to him. They ran up the plank to find Romulus as Moro finished her bowl of soup. She felt the large silver wolf was still beside her as he was friends with both of them to give both of them respect.

"You did not catch anything while you were out to sea. You could catch different creatures from the deep to eat. You need a better cook on your ship. Romulus was forced to married this women ad later fell in love. Sometimes you can't choose who you will end up with."

Moro heard his chuckled and thought he was laughing at Romulus or just the thing about love. She pulled off her shirt and skimpy bra to torment Nue. If he did not beleive in love he could stand looking at her breasts. She was thinking what Nue ask what the snow country was like. She remember what it was like when she was up there it was cold but peaceful as well, her brown eyes looked into Nue's eyes as well.

"Snow country was coold and snowey. As it had a beauty to it that some villages don't have. After you get used to the coldness, There are only a few villages spead out through the snow country and some houses were up for rent for other people to gain some money. You had to becareful around the port because the seals and whales break through the ice and we hunt them from time to time. At night the air changes and see the colorful lights swirking in the distance."

That was not bad for a blind person at all, the snow country felt like her second home than just wondering around for a bit. She was wonder what Nue's reaction would be to her exposed breats. Moro was wondering how intersting this night would get between them, sometimes she could not get a reaction out of a men yet. Some other man is always staring at her ass or breasts or somethng. Was Nue and her was more than friends or not that was the question.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #256
Kenju
Kamijou Touma VS
Hokage

Kenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju Tohno View Post
Akise Nara - Pre-Timeskip
Arc/Zero

Brothers in Black Hearts Arc

Raging For A Reason - Hate-filled Hands

Five feminine fingers come towards the Detective's face, they aren't meant to caress and rub his face, rather to tear it apart in a beast-like manner. The fury of a beast is just the impression this red-haired woman is emitting. Forgetting clawing his face apart, the force behind her thrust will knock his top off. Never has he been targeted by hate, especially one of this level. Such an energy paralyzes his legs like sticks stabbed into the dirt.

Time stops, no that can't possibly happen, no such luck is acceptable for Akise Nara. That's just a stupid thing to think, the dust and the wind are all still moving normally. Only Akise and this woman have been grounded in this moment. It seems like it anyways, but the truth of the manner is that he's still breathing and he can still see the stuck movement of the attacker still budging and wanting to tear his flesh across the ground. What happened is just what happens to amateurs when they let their emotions get the better of them.

She got careless,

The person who took advantage is the tall young man man fifteen feet behind her. He hasn't made any strange or ridiculous movement of speed, he's only stretched his arm forward and extended his index finger. Such an action he's seen when his body was left uncontrollable by him and rendered unconscious. This should be the technique right? Then with such a move made, there isn't anything to worry about. Thinking about that, Akise's feet become unglued.

"I remember now,"

Seeing this person up close and with a clear mind, he can recall the events before he found himself in the dirt.

They two boys had gone into the shopping district. It wasn't long after that she appeared before them, aiming her sights for Akise. Yoiharu had intervened in assault and made himself her opponent. During their battle, a piece of stone had struck the corner of Akise's forehead which is how he ended up unconscious and why there is blood on him.

"I'll make it hurt this time,"

He ignores Akise and keeps his attention focuses on the woman that's been stopped like someone has pressed the paused a scene in a movie just before someone is killed. A lot of things break and crunch at this time,

It's because the redhead's left arm has been twisted like rubber, and bends in a way the human arm shouldn't be bent.

It's because the same thing happens to the right arm, except for it bending, the bone has been dislocated from the shoulder, almost like her arm has been pulled and stretched similar to a child pulling on a doll too much.

It's because her right ankles twists around so easily five times and the knee is bent backwards as if someone did a flying dropkick to her shin.

It's because her left leg is smashed in so much into her hip that it looks like a sandwich with a lot of layers.

It's a gross scene that's finished off with the head spinning around painfully with an unknown power keeping it from popping off into the air. All of this is done, but it's actually happened so fast that she didn't have a chance to let the pain escape through her mouth. She's been turned into one of those human-like mannequins that people find so creepy, at least that is what he is reminded of. The brutal masterpiece drops like trash, which it has basically just become.

"Hey, she certainly wasn't butterfly but was all of that really necessary? "

Akise throws look of disgust at Yoiharu, the man that is responsible for this. Akise can't exactly be called a saint either, but he knows for sure that this was crossing the line. Then it came to him that this person is indeed still his enemy, even with his life being saved from that strange woman. The Nara can't let his guard down, right now he isn't under the spell of whatever that ability is, right now he can finally fight back. He just has to keep clear from direction of the finger that seems to be the initiator of such power.

"Considering the fact of what I've seen I think it was just deserts. That is unless you have a better course of action, then I suggest you stay away from there."

His attention shifts to the wretched body at his feet. It itself doesn't make any movement, but the only thing that can is the black mass beneath it. It's shadow, that shouldn't move the way it is, detaches itself from the corpse. Being a member of the Nara clan, he's use to this sort of thing, but what he isn't use to is the the shadow of a lifeless body going around as if it had a mind of it's own. The shadow tries to make a connection with his own but Akise's leg moves faster, using the strong force from pushing the ground to send himself a few feet way from it.

He slides across the dirt watching it's movements, but it no longer has any further interest in the boy. Instead it takes itself upon the shadow of the woman Akise had thought was dead. That's right, that woman he first found was close to death, but was still barely hanging onto life. Hanging onto that thread of life was enough for the shadow to complete it's goal. To the side, the wrecked body of the red-haired woman changes, the face, the hair, the body and even the clothing seems to transparently change into a completely different person all-together.

Darkness seems to cover the deceased woman Akise had first found alone and on the brink of death.

--Going through all of this: The red-haired woman died and when her shadow left her, her body change into someone elses. The shadow transferred to the woman that was behind Akise.....Does this mean....?--

The brown-haired woman Akise thought was deceased rises, at the same time her appearance has changed into the look of the red-haired woman in white. A trembling aura of black surrounds her.

"Do you see what I mean? Do you really think I would still be playing around with her if killing her was that easy?"

Yoiharu brings his situation to Akise, who receives a cold chill down his spine. Something is right yet something is wrong her.

This isn't right at all, she should be inside the Mountain of Shadows- What? What the hell is that? Am I going crazy?

Akise can't grab a hold of this. This shouldn't be bothering him as much as it is. All he feels is the need to take her back into the darkness where she belongs and nowhere else. She's a simpleton that doesn't understand that. Akise is thinking this but he doesn't know what it means and why he's thinking this.

"She has answers to all of this, I just know it. I'll restrain her and find them. Whatever they are,"

The red-hired woman though can only think of taking away that existence that took away her existence. It's a burning hate that will turn you to crisp if you get too close. That's why there should be no attempt of compassion or understanding done with this creature that's lost it's meaning in that sea of darkness. It has only it's new found desire to extinguish the black existence of AKISE.

Akise Nara - Pre-Timeskip
Arc/Zero

Brothers in Black Hearts Arc

Raging For A Reason - HATE Is The World

Red raging demon.

She solely exerts a presence of unsorted hatred that can easily plague the weakhearted. That sort of ant doesn't occupy this battle zone and even if they, they would be one of these corpses that take up the dirt.

But the unfortunate flies that have dropped aren't her targets, rather they were the extra lives in stock that a character needs to continue on in a game.

Its easy to understand, in order to increase your chances in a boss battle you should carry as many lives as needed.

However, its more complex than that, so the example of a parasite moving from one body to another is better suited.

The aspect of a parasite isn't too far from the truth, because her existence is even less than that. The type of fury dancing underneath that false skin can't be settled. She's gone to far into those flames of hatred an what's left of her has been turned to nothing, trying to bring back that light she once had a long time ago-

-Is just the same as trying to bring back the paper in a fire that has turned to ashes.

There is also the fact of the matter the tall hat-wearing man in has crushed her like a parasite several times,

but he isn't the target, NO!

No matter how many times she's been slaughter like a sick puppy, her HATE cannot be shared by anyone else.

Like a lover that can't love anyone but her lover, this woman can only bare her HATE for that one who has done her like none other.

That experience cannot be forgotten, not a single trance is lost, even if she wants it to forget, she can't!

That time has been burned into her skin! Ingested into her blood! And bonded her DNA!

THAT'S WHY SHE CAN ONLY GATHER THIS HATE!!

All of it! Every single spec of this unbridled emotion has locked it's sight, smell, touch, taste and hearing onto HIM!

Because of him she's lost it all!

She doesn't remember her family

her lover

her mother

her sister

her daughter

her face

her emotions

her own name!

EVERYTHING WAS LOST IN THOSE SHADOWS
Never to again see the light.........but now that raging beast eating away at her spirit away can finally be channeled to the appropriate being.

YES! Because this person is the only one that can give her this feeling welling up inside of her. Nothing else can make her feel this way only HE can, so he has to be the one because with only thinking about him makes her think, well no, this kind of emotion won't even only her to utilize such an easy process, so what's being birthed in her head is:

FKGKCXRSXJKFPIJHVGDXSJGFCOUHKHFXYUTYJHGCFIYHJNVRARWSLDXZTDJGFDZSDKHLGDKFHMNFJNG

There's so much more but there's no time.......

THAT

PERSON

IS

HERE

Fate has blessed her with the presence HATE of her non life.

Her name was beautiful, but that memory has sunken into the blackness like everything else and now it's been used as fire wood for the flame of hate.

The name that does manage to burn every cell in her body is forever known

AKISE

He won't survive this.

Not this kind of Wrath.

She doesn't want to forgive or be happy

This is a newly born HATE that has not once been witnessed before.

Kenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #257
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Ryoji Ivery

A flick of his tongue, anger continued to grow o the being of this woman as his stare continued to dull as the battle progressed, his attacked had been stopped and a veil of smoke evoked form the collision of these two techniques, a rather displeasing spectacle to Ryoji, a woman who couldn't even control her own anger truly though she could become the worlds savior, she had much much thing to expose, words simply evoked anger upon her, disappointment continued to brew and Ryoji only shook his head, her resolve was too weak, she could never be allowed to change this world, another demon was summoned, Ryoji stared with an uninterested glare as they released fire first and then a shock of lightning. The flames hurled through the air, and threatened the young man to burn him within its cinder. Ryoji couldn't help but laugh at the meaningless effort as he extended his arm, spread his finger which soon demonstrated two rings that were ledge together with a small chain that extended from the index finger towards the ring finger. A sapphire diamond started to gleam, the flames were simply vacuumed within the palm of his hand, and it's chakara was suctioned within its ring, his chakara reserves were quickly replenished. The chakara used to throw that first jutsu was quickly filled with this chakara, was a perfect way to recharge.

Soon his bow swung and a large wall of ice flashed through in a instance and the lightning collided with the wall casing it to be destroyed and yet again a veil of smoke brew from the explosion, he laughed , as she continued to do what he expected, an anger than would continued to consume her very being, relying on hell playmates, this woman was not, or would she ever, change the world for the better good. A man that has known suffering, that has met death, that had seen evil right in the eye, that has known love.

"Hopeless."

His hand extended and he utilized another technique from the melody arm, preforming what it did before, but these time, it would cause paralysis.

These words were the only things that resounded from within the veil of smoke, the man bit his finger and started to seal, a slam to the earth and a calling of a name and soon another being was next to him, her hands quickly sealed and created a bow with her hand as well, a spear sized bow was formed in her arms as well, Ryoji created on as well, keeping their distance, their feet quickly stomped the earth beneath their heel and coursed through towards their position was beside these monsters a gap between them. They quickly pulled their strings and shoot their bows, but they didn't wait for they to pierce one within reach both sealed and their bow exploded, these would freeze the area, and if touched of his it hits before it implodes, it would freeze anything within contact due to the explosion.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #258
Kei
Wanna touch~

Yomi

It was like two stone statues that were facing off, Yomi has yet to said a word to the man in front of her, and him the same. He tried his best to talk to her, and prove that she was weak. But in the end she was going to win, this was the only way she could do it. Gai Rei and Ragurren by her side Yomi could feel the power seeping out. Her resolve, it was strong the way she stood and carried herself even though he was possibly stronger than her. It did not matter in her eyes because in the end she would win!

She would not turn her head and cry!

She done that enough in her life time, Yomi eyes winced as she watched Gai Rei attack and Ragurren was completely threw to the side. His chakra was something else, the cloud of smoke that was in between them. Gai Rei growled as it looked at its master. He wanted to do so much but he wasn't able too, Ragurren fangs bared as his eyes moved all around. Yomi hair blew in her face as she did a couple of hand signs and her invisible barriers were up...

This was enough playing around....

Ragurren barked as Yomi became and Gai Rei became stuck in their movements.

CHILDISH!

CHILDISH!

CHILDISH!

Yomi eyes jerked around as she picked out her prey, Ragurren growled as he stood behind his master. Gai Rei was narrowing his eyes as they figured out who the hell they were going to break first. After their attack, they were going in. As master and slaves! The arrow came in fast but then it hit one of the three invisible barriers! Yomi eyes slowly died down as she smirked...

The barrier cracked and the force from it pushed her back a bit, the cold air rushed pass her and froze a bit of Gai Rei fur. He growled as his master began to get control of her body by pulsating her chakra into her body, forcing herself to move! The chakra ripped though her body, causing her pain, but she didn't even wince.

"This whole time." Yomi said as she finally gripped her sword, "You judged me with those eyes, you have no idea why I am doing this do you ninja?"

She closed her eyes as she withdrew her sword from it sheath. Yomi was knew this was going to be with her giving it her all. Her, Gai Rei, Ragurren, and Izunami!

"I am done with play with you..." Yomi said as she moved her foot forward getting in her stance. Her chakra coating her like a wild dog, her eyes glowed a deep blue as she pushed off the ground with all her strength and dashed towards him.

But as soon as she neared him, she did a fake out and slashed the air releasing a powerful kenjutus blast at the girl.

Gai Rei came over her shoulders and open its huge mouth slammed into the ground as Ragurren released a lighting blast over Ragurren in the air that went in a zig zag pattern at the boy

----

"Heh....The time has come..."

The voice said looking over the distance on a mountain as he watched trees fall and smoke arise from the clearing the woman and the boy was at.

"She is blooming..."

Old 04-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #259
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Ryoji Ivery

Once more two walls of frost arose from the earth, their eyes were dulled and their being were unscathed along a frost dragon that veil their bodies and stopped her attack, what a pathetic woman, she truly believed that her anger would stop him, but this battle, even if he died, he would win, if death gripped him, it was time for the true battle to commence, right now, these young man wasn't even utilizing his full capacity.

"Yeah. As if, what did you went through? A simple loss? Get over it, people die everyday. It common to be sad, but you're just pathetic. I have witnessed the devils face itself. I watched many people lose their lives, I am weighted with an entire clans life. I lost my father, I don't know where my mother is, I've been used as an experiment. I've. Been. Killed. Can you say that you have died? Anger will get you nowhere, human."

The dragons shatter to millions of pieces, the frost wall turned to liquid before their eyes, Celsius did not hesitate and her body rushed towards the man, Ryoji Ivery, The Heir of Frost, eyes that stared to the empty broken landscape, a view that would simply be said to be one of destruction, the woman before him, did not impressed him. He seen evil through it's purest, she was deluded in a fact that her power could changer.

"You don't even understand yourself, but it's over."

The bow's ice melted and their hands held, their fingers intertwined and soon her power were shared with his, thanks to Yukianesa, their mastery over frost had increased and their hands flashed a gleam of light releasing a powerful gauntlet and greave. Both the nymphs are one being, but at the same time their power is limited, however, their lips unlike the woman before them were simple, they had no smirk, they had no smile, they had no frown. They kept humility, they never underestimate an enemy...

"But you're weak, emotionally weak. And no one with weak resolve can ever change anything."

His feet coursed through along with Celsius who kept silent. Their speed scaled to a point where the normal human eye could not perceive, the human eyes could not see this unless it was either sharingan, they positioned themselves both behind the woman, escaping the beast in front, one again the melody arm made an invisible soundless wave, through the three, the arm would cause their bodies to once more be paralyzed, however he did this in the midst of his course, a slight flick that could not be seen thanks to their speed, the waved would stop them, and then now that they were above her, Celsius created seal and a baseball sized sphere of crystal brew on her palm.

"Frost Ball"

Celsius howled. Soon throwing it downwards towards these foolish woman, and soon exploding in a rave of huge spikes released form the sphere that would threaten to pierce the woman's flesh along with the beast that were positioned perfectly. And thanks to the sound that waves through the entire the area. The paralyzing effect, and the melody arms ability to absorb sound he was able to stop the waves from reaching both him and Celsius who stood inches away from him.

Last edited by Chronos; 04-26-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #260
blacklusterseph004
ah, made you look ...
Jinchuuriki

Kurokasa Nue

Quote:
"You did not catch anything while you were out to sea. You could catch different creatures from the deep to eat. You need a better cook on your ship. Romulus was forced to married this women ad later fell in love. Sometimes you can't choose who you will end up with."
Nue simply nodded into his bowl as he ate while listening.

"Our ship cooks were actually pretty good considering the rations we had. Catching 'creatures from the deep' was never really an option when we sailed", Nue absentmindedly commented. "After all, we were out there for work, not a pleasure cruise. Perhaps if the political world wasn't what it is... we might have had some time."

Nue committed some more affirmative mumbles as Moro commented more about her doctor. It was so long ago since Nue had dealt with him that he was a bit fuzzy on what the man was like. It seemed only bad memories had stayed with him. On Moro's idea on love at least, Nue took her word for it. He imagined that Moro's time on the mainland had afforded her more time to explore such matters. For Nue however, such things had begun to fade in significance since 2 years ago. He had become detached from the world. While time spent on Rebuke had helped him reconnect somewhat, matters of the heart were something he only superficially speculated about.

"I guess you are right..." Nue broke his introspective gazing into the remainder of his soup to be met with Moro sitting topless in front of him.

"Woah woah woah, what are you doing?" Nue sighed. "Put your clothes on before you catch a cold." He laughed slightly and looked over at Moro's silver wolf sitting beside her. "Your master has certainly... grown up... in the past 3 years. Her sense of humor is still as weird as ever though."

Nue set down his bowl and settled back in his seat, choosing to recline while he produced his small canteen of cider and took a swig. The Nue of 3 years ago might have turned away abashed, blushing even. However, the Nue that now reclined in front of the fire was a shadow of the man Moro had once known. He spoke the same and in some ways even acted the same, but he moved like a person with his mind half in the present and half in another place. It was like reality was just some theatrical show that he was simply acting along with.

Quote:
"Snow country was coold and snowey. As it had a beauty to it that some villages don't have. After you get used to the coldness, There are only a few villages spead out through the snow country and some houses were up for rent for other people to gain some money. You had to becareful around the port because the seals and whales break through the ice and we hunt them from time to time. At night the air changes and see the colorful lights swirking in the distance."
".... hmmm, sounds interesting, perhaps I should take a tour up in the north since I'm free now for a little while at least. It's not dangerous is it? I'm not aware of any hidden villages or shinobi organizations in the north..."