Akatsuki VS Madara - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Battledome

Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
ffleaderman24
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

ffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdom
Default Akatsuki VS Madara

Itachi,Pain,Kisame,Kakuzu and Deidara stand to defeat EDO Madara with .
Hashiramas cells

Mindset: IC
Restrictions: Meteor
Distance: 50m
Knowledge: None for Madara,Complete for Akatsuki

Last edited by ffleaderman24; 04-24-2012 at 08:41 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 04-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
atduncan
Ninja Dog
ANBU Squad Leader

atduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truthatduncan is an honorable bastion of truth

What about Hidan, Konan, Sasori, ect. Thats just random akatsuki members. Anyway, they lose.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
ffleaderman24
Genin

ffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdomffleaderman24 is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by atduncan View Post
What about Hidan, Konan, Sasori, ect. Thats just random akatsuki members. Anyway, they lose.
Hidan,Konan and Sasori would all be expendable in this fight. How would they lose?

Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Kinimaster
Chuunin

Kinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hope

I hope you mean Edo Madara, because if thats only EMS Madara, Itachi alone would be a fair match.

Ps: now that i see your restrictions i know you mean Rin'negan Madra, but Edo with Hashi cells or not edo?

Old 04-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #5
ffleaderman24
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinimaster View Post
I hope you mean Edo Madara, because if thats only EMS Madara, Itachi alone would be a fair match.

Ps: now that i see your restrictions i know you mean Rin'negan Madra, but Edo with Hashi cells or not edo?
Updated first post, EDO Madara with Hashiramas cells.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
Kinimaster
Chuunin

Kinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hopeKinimaster is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffleaderman24 View Post
Updated first post, EDO Madara with Hashiramas cells.
Then it will sure be a Great Match, but i've always pictured that Kishimoto put Itachi and Nagato in a two man cell in this war to portray the power of Madara, but then again he also has Hashiramas power, i dont know maybe Akatsuki could win.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Hidan,Konan and Sasori would all be expendable in this fight. How would they lose?
Seriously? You don't even restrict Kami no Shisha and you blow off Konan and Sasori as fodder?

Iron sand can harm madara If he is inside susanoo. (Attacks from the bottom) and If this is alive madara, all Sasori needs to do is wait till madara is distracted by fighting the rest of the akatsuki, and then One Scratch GG him.

Madara would need to use Izanagi (If he knows how) to survive Paper Ocean. There goes one of his haxxxed eyes.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
ffleaderman24
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKantStopx View Post
Seriously? You don't even restrict Kami no Shisha and you blow off Konan and Sasori as fodder?

Iron sand can harm madara If he is inside susanoo. (Attacks from the bottom) and If this is alive madara, all Sasori needs to do is wait till madara is distracted by fighting the rest of the akatsuki, and then One Scratch GG him.

Madara would need to use Izanagi (If he knows how) to survive Paper Ocean. There goes one of his haxxxed eyes.
Paper Ocean needs prep, she can't just do it anywhere lol, also if Gaaras sands can't get through Susanoo without being made lighter Iron sand wont either.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #9
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Paper Ocean needs prep, she can't just do it anywhere lol, also if Gaaras sands can't get through Susanoo without being made lighter Iron sand wont either.
Yes, but you don't know how much prep she needs, and since its unrestricted, i can assume she can do it here. And Iron sand will get through the bottom of susanoo just like gaara's sand. Sasori can control the density of it, so there nothing stopping him from attacking susanoo from below.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #10
ffleaderman24
Genin

Quote:
Yes, but you don't know how much prep she needs, and since its unrestricted, i can assume she can do it here. And Iron sand will get through the bottom of susanoo just like gaara's sand. Sasori can control the density of it, so there nothing stopping him from attacking susanoo from below.
One Madara is a Edo, two Madara has Susanoo,three Madara has Shinra Tensei,Four he has the defensive power of Mokuton,Five she has comrades,Six she is not included in this fight.Assumptions are not facts Sasori has no such feat.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #11
Krippy

One, Madara gets sealed with totsuka blitz two, iron sand can still bypass susanoo because it can seep through openings due to the fact that its density can be controlled, three, madara hasn't shown shinra tensei and he is featless using it, four, preta path absorbs mokuton, five she has more than enough comrades to win this, six I rest my case.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #12
ffleaderman24
Genin

Quote:
One, Madara gets sealed with totsuka blitz two, iron sand can still bypass susanoo because it can seep through openings due to the fact that its density can be controlled, three, madara hasn't shown shinra tensei and he is featless using it, four, preta path absorbs mokuton, five she has more than enough comrades to win this, six I rest my case.
Defending your favourite characters makes you biased and finding any excuse you can come up with about how they're magically going to beat Madara.I've told you twice they are not included in this fight.Make your own thread with them instead of going off topic in mine.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
Krippy

Quote:
Defending your favourite characters makes you biased and finding any excuse you can come up with about how they're magically going to beat Madara.I've told you twice they are not included in this fight.Make your own thread with them instead of going off topic in mine.
How does it make me biased? This is Akatsuki vs Madara. If you just made a spite thread to hype up madara than thats your fault. I have proven that Iron Sand can get through Susanoo. And I have shown that the two of them can be useful in this fight. The fact that you left them out make you the biased party.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #14
ffleaderman24
Genin

Quote:
How does it make me biased? This is Akatsuki vs Madara. If you just made a spite thread to hype up madara than thats your fault. I have proven that Iron Sand can get through Susanoo. And I have shown that the two of them can be useful in this fight. The fact that you left them out make you the biased party.
Fine i will tell you my opinion, i actually favour Akatsuki and wanted people to say they would win because Madara is not one of my favourite characters, but i did not share my opinion being the OP and all.It's not about them being weak, it's more complicated than that let me give you a example Kisame>Bee,Jiraiya>Kisame,Bee>Jiraiya-That is not a very detailed explanation but it makes the simple point i'm trying to make. I was trying to be a bit tactical in the members i chose-such as Tanks,Chakra absorbtion,Speed and very powerfull Jutsus.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
Kind of a big deal
People Know Me
S-Class Missing-nin

Kind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is Ascendant

Quote:
Restrictions: Meteor
Does not include Kotoamatsukami. Itachi's crow soloes? I'm assuming it's also restricted.

Akatsuki can still win. Their big advantage is full knowledge. They can work out a way to seal an edo tensei on the spot. They have Pein (I'm assuming Nagato controlling the 6 paths by proxy) and Itachi, and the rest of Akatsuki who are all good at sealing by definition, it's half of their job description, even Hidan had a really high rating in the databook, after all. Without the meteor I can see Akatsuki doing fairly well against everything that Edo Madara throws at them, the 6 paths alone has plenty of tools and firepower to keep him busy, such as Cerberus. If they find a way to hold him down, and they have several (Kakuzu can hold him, Kisame has water bubbles, even Tsukiyomi might work), they'll seal him up. Either Itachi's Susanoo's sword (forgot the name) seals him, or Pain does it. If they can seal up bijuu inside gedo Mazo, I'm sure they can seal up an edo tensei.