• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #81
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 11,908
Blog Entries: 15
Byrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is Elysian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji boy View Post
no roger and WB were a bit stronger than garp in their prime. they gonna beat him with extrem diff
According to Roger himself... in their prime.. they nearly killed each other... we don't have a victor in neither one of their fights so I would say they were about the same... Oda never stated that Roger could beat Garp

Quote:
Wb was said to be the only one to equal Roger and right after Roger died,everyone considered it obvious that Wb was the strongest man.

Wb's title is given by the author himself and its not debateable.

The fact that Wb despite his terrible illness remained above Garp,only confirms that.
Before WB was even issued the title.. Garp & Roger been duking it out nearly killing each other.. I personally believe they gave WB the title due to the fact that he tied with Roger in his pirating career and was closest to One Piece... it seems Garp shouldn't be a consideration solely because he is in the Marines

Yes, Oda gave him the title in the narration box but in Story more than likely it was the WG

Byrd is offline  
NarutoForums
        


Old 04-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #82
Ryuksgelus
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,294
Ryuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is Luminary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenma View Post
Roger and WB are stronger than Garp, manga says so itself, quite a few people overrating Garp.

Funny because Garp hasn't shown anything amazing, power wise we've seen more from the Admirals, speed wise more from the Admirals, and haki wise Garp hasn't shown us his full ability yet and Garp is only getting weaker. He has no chance to be honest, straw hats are stronger now and have haki. Based on Law being warlord level its safe to say Luffy alone could be warlord level, add Zoro and Sanji and them 3 together are plenty to hold off an old Garp. Stop pretending Garp is a speed demon lmao, then theres a doctor who can spot Garp's weak spot...Its not much of a match. Of course Garp could rape Chopper, Usopp, Nami, Brooke, Robin and Franky but one touch but he can't do that if the trio is holding him off...

Strawhats win - low to mid difficulty


You're just play trolling/playing devil's advocate right? No way you really believe any of this shit? He is canonically one of the strongest characters in the series. The Pirates gave him the same "oh shit" response the marines gave WB when he entered the battlefield. Whatever gap you believe exists between the Admirals, Yonkou, and Garp is miniscule compared to any top tier vs. a High tier. No way Garp is weaker than Yonkou First-mates who would demolish Luffy still. The third strongest guy from Roger's era did not degrade that much. There is absolutely zero proof of that. Next you're going to say Rayleigh looses to current SH.

Let's take that head out your ass. Punk Hazard being the way it is was done purely to show us that people on Luffy's level still have a mountain to climb before they can take on the strongest people in the world.

Ryuksgelus is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #83
hmph
Serious about fiction
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,016
hmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestial
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperXRockwave View Post
Are you gonna say the same thing if I mention the way Akainu stomped NW pirates?
No, in that case I'll add that you're an idiot for claiming he stomped them when they stopped him.

But yes, Akainu's fruit was certainly a massive help for him fighting that many pirates. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most of the assembled pirates, at the very least Croc, could do little to nothing against him because of his fruit. That feat, of course, cannot be attributed to a devil fruit alone. But that does not mean Garp could do the same through sheer endurance.

hmph is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #84
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wano, wait
Posts: 8,997
Viper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmph View Post
No, in that case I'll add that you're an idiot for claiming he stomped them when they stopped him.

But yes, Akainu's fruit was certainly a massive help for him fighting that many pirates. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most of the assembled pirates, at the very least Croc, could do little to nothing against him because of his fruit. That feat, of course, cannot be attributed to a devil fruit alone. But that does not mean Garp could do the same through sheer endurance.
Contradict yourself much?

Viper is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #85
hmph
Serious about fiction
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,016
hmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestialhmph is Celestial
Default

Quote:
Contradict yourself much?
You're not very good at comprehension are you? I'm typing like I would speak, as in, "but yes, back to the topic." The topic being your implications... if you can't figure those out, then there isn't a point in us speaking further.

hmph is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #86
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wano, wait
Posts: 8,997
Viper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunViper is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmph View Post
You're not very good at comprehension are you? I'm typing like I would speak, as in, "but yes, back to the topic." The topic being your implications... if you can't figure those out, then there isn't a point in us speaking further.
nah not really, I asked you if you would say the same thing if it was Akainu, and you did. I can't be bothered to explain what Halaros has already said, read his post.

Viper is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #87
PwnGoatVSPandaman
FT's Beloved Child
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tree Punching Avenue
Posts: 3,895
PwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hopePwnGoatVSPandaman is a paragon of hope
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmph View Post
Akainu is a logia, with effective masskill and immunity to most ranged (and many melee) attacks.

Here the strawhats really just have to line up a shot for Zoro, they may not be able to beat Garp down before he cracks a few heads but slicing him up will take him down. And they certainly have the numbers to do it.
Like when he got cut while asleep by morgan and still slept. If they land any hits it will only be the shallow with him resisting. And since that wasn't enough to even wake him up, garp stomps.

Ace who was around current luffy tier, high tier, couldn't beat whitebeard in hundreds of battle while whitebeard slept.

PwnGoatVSPandaman is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:25 AM   #88
Koenma
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 525
Koenma has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
You're just play trolling/playing devil's advocate right? No way you really believe any of this shit? He is canonically one of the strongest characters in the series. The Pirates gave him the same "oh shit" response the marines gave WB when he entered the battlefield. Whatever gap you believe exists between the Admirals, Yonkou, and Garp is miniscule compared to any top tier vs. a High tier. No way Garp is weaker than Yonkou First-mates who would demolish Luffy still. The third strongest guy from Roger's era did not degrade that much. There is absolutely zero proof of that. Next you're going to say Rayleigh looses to current SH.

Let's take that head out your ass. Punk Hazard being the way it is was done purely to show us that people on Luffy's level still have a mountain to climb before they can take on the strongest people in the world.
Don't try to make out everything you say to be right when its clearly speculation. You speculate Garp was the 3rd strongest of Roger's time when anyone could remind you that both Sengoku AND Garp teamed up to take on "Golden Lion" Shiki who was already said to be one of the strongest of Roger's time. Or maybe that the Pirate King's own second in command was still around and he has proven to be one of the strongest people to date and unlike Garp, Rayleigh has yet to show signs of losing to age.

You are comparing Garp to Luffy alone when I myself and the rest of the posters are comparing Garp to the entire crew. A little kid could tell you the fact that Garp is without question stronger than and would defeat Monkey D. Luffy. Unfortunately for your post we are comparing Garp two 9 pirates, once of which (Luffy) is about warlord level along with two others very close to him in power. Together those three should be fully capable of holding off an OLD Garp since Garp is NOT getting stronger, he is only getting weaker due to his age, so whatever Garp we saw before, we are talking about one that is maximum equal if not then weaker. While those 3 together can produce enough power to hold off Garp they have 5 others behind them with long range attacks and 1 who is both a medic and able to see people's weaknesses......

Strawhats as a team > Garp

Koenma is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #89
Imagine
Drug Dealer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,479
Blog Entries: 2
Imagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Default

Shiki also stomped the SHs had it not been for the plot Shiki still would have stomped them. Lets say Garp is approaching the SH's they dont know where but they know he's coming with something like that the lesser characters get taken out no prob. Nami,Uospp,Chopper,and Brook. None of then can survive a punch from a guy that threw a cannon ball that was calced to be 10 MILLION TONS when most of them have Building to Large building level durability. Even if they knew where Garp was people like Nami and Usopp aren't going to be able to keep up with a guy that tagged Marco the leader of the 2nd division of the WB pirates. Garp alone has town level durability and the only town buster in the SH's is Luffy and he has to do a combo attack to do that hell look at Garps strength he can probably stop elephant gun with one hand seeing as how he threw a 10 million ton cannon ball with one hand. Even if Garp is not equal to WB or Roger there are people who aren't either and they can still rape the SH's use your head man. Garp would be like another Kuma he would make them go and train for another 2 more years.

Imagine is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:05 AM   #90
Doma
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Torture Specialist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,182
Doma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is CelestialDoma is Celestial
Default

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...58/c641/8.html
http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/641/8

So I put up two links just to make sure you can read them in case one fails. This shows that an ES Hody fails to go very deep into Luffy's shoulder considering someone like Arlong could bite off limbs and Hody's jaw strength with all those steroids is at least a hundred times as strong as Arlong's. This means Luffy's crappy CoA is enough to protect against Hody's powerful bite. Garp should be a master at CoA since his epithet is "The Fist" and CoA provides a powerful boost to attacks.

With that said, someone who is a master at CoA and has top-tier endurance would get nothing but minor injuries from even the strongest attacks the Straw Hats could muster while he is one shotting everyone but the M3 and maybe Franky.

Doma is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:05 AM   #91
Koenma
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 525
Koenma has disabled reputation
Default

You assume the strawhats are standing still and allowing the 1 shots (Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Brooke, Robin) to get raped while the three ACTUAL fighters stand and watch. Luffy has haki now, although not on Garp's level you should realize that Garp cannot sneak up on the crew and 1 shot anyone while Luffy can sense someone's next move. Garp isn't very sneaky anyways...Of course Garp can take each and every single one of them out individually but as much as you guys want them to be, none of them are complete fodder and if they work as a team of 9 they can take on Garp.

Where did you hear 10 million TONS, not sure if you know but that is equal to 20 billion pounds so I'm going to have to say your wrong, even manga wise it wouldn't be possible to have a pile of cannon balls each weighing 20 billion pounds. Regardless as individuals straw hats lose. As a team of 9 they can take the weakening Garp

Koenma is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #92
Imagine
Drug Dealer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,479
Blog Entries: 2
Imagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Default

Your ABC logic doesn't work here. None of them have a chance the only person capable of hurting him even a little bit is Luffy and Garp knows that he would know to go after him while the rest of the SH's tickle him. He's not weakening he's shown no such thing nor has the said that he's weakening because of age. You have him confused with Rayleigh. And its called a calculation:http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...&postcount=121. You might as well say the SH's can beat Akainu or Kizaru..well you probably think that just because theres 9 of them and theres 1 of them. Fodder is still fodder even if its with great numbers. Luffy has haki now? So what you think a marine thats fought the former pirate king along with the fleet admiral doesn't?

Imagine is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #93
Ryuksgelus
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,294
Ryuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is LuminaryRyuksgelus is Luminary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenma View Post
Don't try to make out everything you say to be right when its clearly speculation. You speculate Garp was the 3rd strongest of Roger's time when anyone could remind you that both Sengoku AND Garp teamed up to take on "Golden Lion" Shiki who was already said to be one of the strongest of Roger's time. Or maybe that the Pirate King's own second in command was still around and he has proven to be one of the strongest people to date and unlike Garp,Rayleigh has yet to show signs of losing to age.
Roger flat out says he and Garp almost killed eachother. WB hypes Garp more than Shiki as does the series. Only reason it took Garp&Sengoku to handle Shiki is because he was a top tier who could fly and they're brawlers.

Except Garp was going to deal with Rayleigh and deal with Akainu but Sengoku stopped him in the latter. According to you Garp was on his way to get killed and Sengoku was not saving Akainu a suprise ass whoopin. The Story flat out tells us that Garp is a top tier. Where you place him is your prerogative but any top tier still destroys the M.trio.

Rayleigh flat out says because of his age he couldn't handle Kizaru and save the SH. Why do people dismiss a direct statement like this. It's ridiculous.
Quote:
You are comparing Garp to Luffy alone when I myself and the rest of the posters are comparing Garp to the entire crew. A little kid could tell you the fact that Garp is without question stronger than and would defeat Monkey D. Luffy. Unfortunately for your post we are comparing Garp two 9 pirates, once of which (Luffy) is about warlord level along with two others very close to him in power. Together those three should be fully capable of holding off an OLD Garp since Garp is NOT getting stronger, he is only getting weaker due to his age, so whatever Garp we saw before, we are talking about one that is maximum equal if not then weaker. While those 3 together can produce enough power to hold off Garp they have 5 others behind them with long range attacks and 1 who is both a medic and able to see people's weaknesses......
Wow? Not even trying to be subtle with your strawman argument. No comparison was made to Luffy except to show that he is nowhere near a top tiers level. The PH example was meant to show that top tiers are Island level threats or fighters capable of dealing with opponents who are island levels threats. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that adding 2 more fighters of Luffy's power doesn't begin to bring you up to that ridiculous scale. Garp is not implied to be weaker than the Admirals at all. Even if we entertain the idea he is noticeably weaker the disparity is not on a level where he couldn't last 1 or more days when they can go for 10.


NO they are not enough to pressure him. What is so hard to understand about that? He is faster and stronger than they are with endurance to handle top tiers for a time. Next you'll say Vista or Jozu are stronger than Garp. Those are the strongest guys the M.trio could pressure in the slightest. Someone like Ben Beckman has less status than Garp and would defeat the M.Trio too.

Where are you getting your nonsense from? We know all the old timers are not as strong as their prime. There is no proof or reference to how much they loose as they continue to get slightly older. It doesn't matter if he is weaker than before. He was on a level that he'll have to degrade exponentially before the M.trio can begin to see themselves as a threat. Certainly cannot make the claim that current Garp is weaker than MF Garp.


NO, no....just no. This is stupid. Once again even if in your delusional world Garp is the weakest top tier and would loose to three-eyes, is physically weaker than Jozu, slower than Marco, and incapable of handling the Admirals for any length of time he is still far above his Grandson's crew. There is absolutely no proof to anything you're saying. It goes against any little tidbit of data that we actually do have. So many interpretations have to be completely wrong for your view to be remotely possible that it's insane to believe it's actually probable.

Quote:
Strawhats as a team > Garp
Any top tier>The SH Pirates. This is made clear in Akainu chasing away the BB pirates. A stronger group than the SH who would kill him but suffer heavy losses. The WB pirates taking him. And Sengoku taking on all the BB pirates before Garp came and assisted. Apparently you think Sengoku is stronger than Garp for that feat or you think the BB pirates were not stronger than the SH pre-skip. Garp was just back-up while Sengoku took the brunt of the punishment.

You never answered me about whether you're trolling or just playing devil's advocate. Believing this shit makes you unbelievably stupid and I don't think that is the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenma View Post
You assume the strawhats are standing still and allowing the 1 shots (Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Brooke, Robin) to get raped while the three ACTUAL fighters stand and watch. Luffy has haki now, although not on Garp's level you should realize that Garp cannot sneak up on the crew and 1 shot anyone while Luffy can sense someone's next move. Garp isn't very sneaky anyways...Of course Garp can take each and every single one of them out individually but as much as you guys want them to be, none of them are complete fodder and if they work as a team of 9 they can take on Garp.

Luffy has only showed the ability to predict the actions of fighter he is focused on. He was caught off-guard multiple times in FI even sustaining injury against Hodi despite knowing what Hody should have been doing. Garp can blitz and punch anybody in the crew. WTF is Luffy supposed to do getting in his Grandpa's way. You think he can actually stop him like when he stopped Croc from attacking WB?

Nope. The idea Garp even needs to dodge the weaker SH attacks is laughable. No matter what you say Garp should have endurance to handle attacks from other top tiers. Not just a few either since there is absolutely no proof Garp is a glass canon. Top tier attacks>>>combined assault from the lesser SH while the M.trio only begin to approach that DC.

Quote:
Where did you hear 10 million TONS, not sure if you know but that is equal to 20 billion pounds so I'm going to have to say your wrong, even manga wise it wouldn't be possible to have a pile of cannon balls each weighing 20 billion pounds. Regardless as individuals straw hats lose. As a team of 9 they can take the weakening Garp
It was one giant ball. Garp effortlessly threw something heavier than the Iceberg Jozu exerted himself to throw. Dismiss the estimated weight all you want but simple physics tells us unless the ship-sized ironball was hollow it weighs more than Jozu's iceberg.


Last edited by Ryuksgelus; 04-24-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Ryuksgelus is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #94
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: denmark
Posts: 9,378
cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77
Default

How did this reach 5 pages?

cry77 is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #95
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wandering somewhere
Posts: 8,732
Battousai has disabled reputation
Default

^because of dumbasses who don't know a thing

Battousai is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #96
halaros536
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,575
halaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestial
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdman View Post
According to Roger himself... in their prime.. they nearly killed each other... we don't have a victor in neither one of their fights so I would say they were about the same... Oda never stated that Roger could beat Garp

You mean according to you,because Roger never said that.He just said that they had nearly killed each other numerous times,but we dont know when did this happen and if Roger had reached his prime then.On the other hand,it was stated that the only one to be equal to Roger was WB.Meaning that Wb and Roger were above anyone else.

Again,Wb had the title of the strongest man.Meaning that Garp was below him and of course below Roger.Deal with it.


Quote:
Before WB was even issued the title.. Garp & Roger been duking it out nearly killing each other.. I personally believe they gave WB the title due to the fact that he tied with Roger in his pirating career and was closest to One Piece... it seems Garp shouldn't be a consideration solely because he is in the Marines
Thats grasping at straws.Wb was stated to be the WSM,in an infobox written by Oda.We call this canon.Again,learn to deal with it.

And how does the fact that Garp was a marine excludes him from being a candidate for the WSM title?If he was equal to Roger as well,nobody would just ignore him and start calling Wb the strongest right after Roger died.Its not like Garp the hero wasnt known to everyone for his legendary status as Roger's marine rival.The fact that everybody automatically assumed that Wb was the strongest means that it was made clear that he and Roger were the strongest.

halaros536 is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games