General RPG and Anime style game thread: Talk about your favorite non FF series - Part 3 - Page 99 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 04-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #1961
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Min Jung View Post
Dat Escaflowne
Vision of Escaflowne the movie was one of the best animated movies I have ever seen, even if the movie did have it's fair share of flaws.

That opening scene.......my god sooo good.

Pure sex for the eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvingt2 View Post
Oh and one more thing Monster has the best villain ever created it in an anime or manga..the rest are just meh compared to him..
I wouldn't call him the best, but he's definitely up there as the best.

NarutoForums

Old 04-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #1962
The World
Final Villain

The World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultraThe World is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvingt2 View Post
I read that.. I am behind tho..

It is one of Naoki Urasawa's holy trilogy and the only one with an anime.. "20th Century Boys, Pluto and this"
Monster is great, and 20th Century Boys and Pluto are like some of the great manga's of all time.

I was also browsing youtube and nostalgia hit me with Steamboy, heh.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:32 AM   #1963
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

Byrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is Rapturous

Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 AM   #1964
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
REDLINE watch this shit. Fun and wacky stuff

So sexy.

I heard way too many good things about this flick. Gonna watch it real soon.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:34 AM   #1965
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious George View Post
Since we're talking about mech anime now does anyone remember Zoids?

Spoiler:

If you do then you know its nowhere near as exciting as the picture makes it seem.

It was really dull but It came on really early before I went to school so I'd watch it regardless.
WhicH Zoids are you talkinga bout good sir?

There was Chaotic Century/Guardian Force which was about a war between Van and his friends against an evil empire. Also later a guy named Hiltz brought about the Death Stinger/Ultimate Death Saurer and it's about trying to keep him from wiping out humanity.

Or do you mean Zoids: New Century Zero which was about the whacky adventure of Bit Cloud and his Liger Zero in Zoids tournaments?

Also Harry Champ, the man destined to be King.
King of what? Who knows.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:34 AM   #1966
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

Byrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is Rapturous

How did I forget to mention Jubei Chan series lol

Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #1967
The World
Final Villain

DAT DAT DAT YUTAKA NAKAMURA

One of the best if not best animators in Japan.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 AM   #1968
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelapolopollo View Post
WhicH Zoids are you talkinga bout good sir?

There was Chaotic Century/Guardian Force which was about a war between Van and his friends against an evil empire. Also later a guy named Hiltz brought about the Death Stinger/Ultimate Death Saurer and it's about trying to keep him from wiping out humanity.

Or do you mean Zoids: New Century Zero which was about the whacky adventure of Bit Cloud and his crew?

Also Harry Champ, the man destined to be King.
King of what? Who knows.
Hmmm, I watched two seasons/series and the Chaotic Century was definitely one of them. I remember it being way bigger and more "fantasy" (with the look of the zoids) than the other one.

The other I don't remember anything about because it put me to sleep half the time.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #1969
The World
Final Villain

Chaotic Century was the better anime but Liger Zero was the coolest Zoid.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:42 AM   #1970
LMJ

LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
DAT DAT DAT YUTAKA NAKAMURA

One of the best if not best animators in Japan.

Hell ya, I would rep you but I am too lazy to click the button. But dat Yutaka.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 AM   #1971
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is Rapturous

That's kinda how I feel about it.

Bit and his Liger were way more awesome than Van but CC's and then Guardian Force's more epic plot was better.

Man I loved Hiltz and the Death Stinger.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 AM   #1972
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

VENUS WARS!!

this ost

Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 AM   #1973
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

It is definitely time for bed.

I leave you all with this because why not?

Magic starts at 0:30

[engrish]gimme ma ight, gimme ma innergy![/engrish]

Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #1974
The World
Final Villain

YOU WA SHOCK!

Old 04-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #1975
The World
Final Villain

YEP TIME FOR BED

sweet dreams Ken

Old 04-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #1976
Zaelapolopollo
God of Shinobi

I SHALL STAY AWAKE

Old 04-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #1977
Malvingt2
The Normal Maniac
God of Shinobi

Malvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Malvingt2 Send a message via MSN to Malvingt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelapolopollo View Post
But how can Johan be the best villain of anime when he doesn't powerup at all?
that is the awesome part about it, he doesn't need to.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #1978
Death-kun

Death-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fearDeath-kun still makes Uchiha run in fear

Let's get back to talking about games.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #1979
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

Persona 4 The Golden Trailers: Serious & Pop

Old 04-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #1980
Malvingt2
The Normal Maniac
God of Shinobi

Malvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is RapturousMalvingt2 is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Malvingt2 Send a message via MSN to Malvingt2

I agree Cod and FF series should just die...