• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Academy Registration

Old 04-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
Fuck you, Dream
S H | F T
Academy Student

xDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of light
Zaru? Introducing...

Introducing... xDex. You can call me Dex, X, xDex, whatever, but just don't be a bully.

I have many favorite Naruto characters.

And I respect higher ranked members around, especially staffs.
I'm a gamer anywhere, anytime. I'm also an Otaku, meaning I'm an Anime fan. And Naruto is one of my favorite animes.

Also, I'm old to Naruto and new to this.
Thanks for welcoming me in advance.

xDex is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 04-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
Fuck you, Dream
a winner is you

Jak has disabled reputation

Welcome to NF, Dex

Enjoy posting around here.

Oh, and I like your sig. (No idea who the character is though )

Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Fuck you, Dream
S H | F T
Academy Student

xDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of lightxDex is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the welcome.
The guy in my sig is from .hack

Nice to meet you.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #4
Fuck you, Dream
̣

Melodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareilMelodie est le sans pareil

Welcome to Narutoforums!

Make sure to read the rules, and avoid manga sections; if you're an anime watcher only!

Melodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
Fuck you, Dream
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

Well, first off "higher ranked members" are not neccessarily due your respect, just because they've been here longer, have more posts, or have more rep.

If you like them for how they post/act, or the type of person you think they are based on behaviors, then fine. But dont feel compelled to asskiss or any other redonkulous crap like that.

With that being said, however..if you wish, ill consider making you my lackey. Duties will include, but not be limited too : being sent into topics to post for me, when im too lazy to post myself, following me around the forums like a lovesick puppy, and reminding people how much you admire and adore me.

And just incase : hello, dupe.

Wolfarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
Fuck you, Dream
S H | F T
Academy Student

Sorry, but maybe it's maybe when I just like to. I respect fellow members because of the rules and I'm a good guy. I like to be friends with everyone I can trust. And hey, it's just my first time here..
Anyway, thank you for that though. And thanks for welcoming too.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
Fuck you, Dream
Death By My Eyes
Genin

Rion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truthRion Sempai is an honorable bastion of truth

Welcome to NF! Enjoy your stay!

Rion Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Fuck you, Dream
♥~Kawai as Fuck~♥
Final Villain

Marcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a tridentMarcelle.B killed a man with a trident

bonjour

Marcelle.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
Fuck you, Dream
Too dark to burn
ANBU Squad Leader

Sure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is CelestialSure is Celestial

Hello, my fellow newcomer. Enjoy your stay.

Sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #10
Fuck you, Dream
The Serenity Incarnate

Aladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is RapturousAladdin is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Aladdin

Hey welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay

Aladdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
Fuck you, Dream
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

Orochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is RapturousOrochibuto is Rapturous

Welcome to the NF, just a reminder, in some sections you will need to throw away your logic and rationality or risk to have your head explore.

Enjoy your stay

Orochibuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #12
Fuck you, Dream

kyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sunkyochi is invincible under the sun

Don't listen to Wolfarus, he's a wanker.
Anyway, welcome to NF. I hope you enjoy your stay!

kyochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #13
Fuck you, Dream
S H | F T
Academy Student

Okay Orochi and Kyochi. Thanks for the welcome, all to you.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #14
Fuck you, Dream
Drink coffee every day.
S-Class Missing-nin

Kahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is TranscendentKahvehane is Transcendent

Welcome to our quaint little party.

Or shitstorm, depending on where you are and when...

But do enjoy yourself nonetheless.

Kahvehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
Fuck you, Dream
▄█▀ █ █▀█ █▀ █▄█ █▄

zyken has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to zyken

Narutoforums has another member.

And this one seems awesom!

zyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #16
Fuck you, Dream
S H | F T
Academy Student

Well, thanks for all of your welcomes. Great. Yeah..
And I'm fine atm.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:44 AM   #17
Fuck you, Dream
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyochi View Post
Don't listen to Wolfarus, he's a wanker.

Wolfarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #18
Fuck you, Dream
Academy Student

Gelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfarus View Post
Funny pictures,

I think this topic

is a little advanced...

Gelasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #19
Fuck you, Dream
Academy Student

Gelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hopeGelasia is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelasia View Post
Funny pictures,

I think this topic

is a little advanced...

Gelasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:37 AM   #20
Fuck you, Dream
License to Fangirl
Jinchuuriki

Dattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is Elysian

I think you'll fit in just fine and you'll learn quickly how things work here. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!

Dattebayo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote