SkotW 347 - Discussion - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Art Contests and Competitions > SkotF
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Zetsu SkotW 347 - Discussion

SkotW 347
Discussion

Congratulations Hero on winning the last contest! You have until the day after tomorrow to pick the next topic. :3

NarutoForums

Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Hero
Firewhore
Legendary Ninja

Hero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cute

Topics I'm open for anything. I've had candy on my mind though lol. And animals

Candy
Animals
Religion
Ribbons

Old 04-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Little Neko
Banned
ANBU Recruit

Little Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is LuminaryLittle Neko is Luminary

Religion! Wanna see how creative people can get

Old 04-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #4
Soul King
Satan Wears RMK Shit
Elite Jounin

Location: Reunited with Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Usopp, at last!
Soul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is Ascendant

Animals.

I'd be cool with religion though.

Old 04-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #5
Synn

Synn has disabled reputation

Congrats, Hero!

Old 04-23-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
SaskeKun
S-Class Missing-nin

SaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is Eternal

Congrats I like Candy

Old 04-23-2012, 04:39 AM   #7
Laura
A Perky Wallflower

Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Laura broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Congrats hero! I like candy too.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #8
Hero
Firewhore
Legendary Ninja

Hero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cuteHero is pretty cute

Thanks

And I'm down for whatever people are willing to draw. But I'm going with Candy. I'm about to go in this week.

Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:51 AM   #9
Tsukuyo
otp will never happen

Tsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is Elysian

Nom~
Candy~~ I wanna participate. I hope I can get a chance...

Old 04-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
Killax
The Grappler
Chuunin

Killax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truthKillax is an honorable bastion of truth

CANDYKING!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Delicious topic!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
Hero
Firewhore
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killax View Post
CANDYKING!
Come at me bro

Closed Thread