• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill
View Poll Results: Which Signature
Hazama 4 33.33%
Grimm Jow 8 66.67%
I'll make one for you! 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
FallenCloud
Space Monkey
Chuunin

FallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hope
Default Which signature?

I have two signatures, the old one and a new one that I just got today....

I want both but...
1) To much information, it wouldn't allow me
2) It is too big
3) I think it is a bit much

So I don't know which one to pick, they are both pretty cool Gifs, one about bleach and one about BlazBlue, can you guys pick which one you like better?

I kinda want my avatar and my signature to match so I am leaning to the new one.....

I'll post them bellow, but I want to ask if someone can mix them together?
If they can that would be amazing, and I would rep them! Actually I won't that would encourage repwhoring..... never mind, but could you still do it?

Here they are:

NarutoForums

Old 04-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
saikyou
Doesn't want a Custom Title

saikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareil

Grimmjow. No contest.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

BlazBlue. There are tons of other people with a Grimmjow set and you'll disappear into the crowd.

You want rep? Stand out from the pack.

Quote:
I kinda want my avatar and my signature to match
Since when were you under the impression that they had to match?

Old 04-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
SaskeKun
S-Class Missing-nin

SaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is EternalSaskeKun is Eternal

Grimmjow!

Old 04-21-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
blackbird
Sky-high
Missing-nin

blackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendentblackbird is Transcendent

Eyes hurt from looking at the Grimmjow one. Probably cancer.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
Kiss

God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

The Grimmjow one.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

I really like your second one, so I'd go for that one.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #8
saikyou
Doesn't want a Custom Title

saikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareilsaikyou est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
I really like your second one, so I'd go for that one.

Which is the second one? Or u be trollin'

Old 04-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I like the Grimmjow one....but the other one is more unique.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
Lovely Hope
New
ANBU Captain

Lovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is CelestialLovely Hope is Celestial

What a great sig..I like it..

Old 04-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
Psychic

Location: Drifting on a boat at dawn eternally towards the endless horizon
Psychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is RapturousPsychic is Rapturous

whatever matches yur avatar.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Spock

I've always hated that character, what's up with that hole in his belly ?

Old 04-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #13
HighLevelPlayer
Iustitia Falsa
Missing-nin

HighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is AscendantHighLevelPlayer is Ascendant

Hazama.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
ShurikenGirl7
Defender of Sasuke
ANBU Squad Leader

ShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is ElysianShurikenGirl7 is Elysian

looking at the second one gives me a headache

so I must choose the first one

Old 04-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #15
♥ Comatose ♥

♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent♥ Comatose ♥ is Transcendent

Grimmjow one, definitely.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #16
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirosaki View Post

Which is the second one? Or u be trollin'

There are two choices, so if Grimmjow is placed under Hazama, it's the second one.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
Benzaiten
Free at last.

Benzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultraBenzaiten is the ne plus ultra

The Grimmjow one looks better IMO and it matches your avatar.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
Iria
̣
Salieri

Iria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sunIria is invincible under the sun

this thread is not appropriate for the plaza