Top 10 anime games - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 03-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
gargavi15
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

gargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant futuregargavi15 has a brilliant future
Default Top 10 anime games

Ok, please help me out. I lost my connection with the gaming world. So, I have a bit less knowledge about it. So, please give me a list of Top 10 anime games.
By anime, I mean to refer to those games created in Japan. I hope you understand by what I mean. Please, help me out.

NarutoForums

Old 03-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
krory

krory has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to krory

If by anime games you mean "those games created in Japan" you could have just said Japanese games.

Unless that's not what you meant, in which case you should not have said it was what you meant.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Matta Clatta
DBZ Fanboy
S-Class Missing-nin

Matta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is LuminaryMatta Clatta is Luminary

I don't think a good one exists. I used to play those DBZ budokai games when I was a kid but like I said that's when I was a kid.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Grimm

Grimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultraGrimm is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Grimm Send a message via Skype™ to Grimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matta Clatta View Post
I don't think a good one exists. I used to play those DBZ budokai games when I was a kid but like I said that's when I was a kid.
Yeah, me too. Since I did 13 that I don't play these type of games. Only play GT5(a lot, my fav. game), Counter-Strike(not that much), COD(not that much) and nothing more... Not too much in the gaming world nowadays.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #5
James Bond
(╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - -
Jinchuuriki

James Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is ElysianJames Bond is Elysian

Naruto Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond were really good games I thought (havent really tried newer ones since Ubisoft stopped making them). I would love a Highschool of the Dead game and a Bleach game to come to 360/PS3.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
Falcon
ALL THE RAGE

Falcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truthFalcon is an honorable bastion of truth

Tales of Vesperia is a really good Japanese/kinda like anime game.

I don't think I have 10.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

Byrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is RapturousByrd is Rapturous

Play Super Robot Wars OG & OG2

Old 03-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Esura
Meow meow choco-chow!

Esura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is TranscendentEsura is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Esura

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2.
http://esura.wordpress.com/2012/03/1...ia-mk2-review/

Atelier Totori
Tales of Graces f
Trails in the Sky
Ar Tonelico Qoga
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Asura's Wrath
Ys Seven

Old 03-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
Jυstin
♦ M A R M A L A D E ♦

Jυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultraJυstin is the ne plus ultra

Mega Man seems like a good series.

I hear it makes dicks rock hard.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
CrazyMoronX
Old Man

CrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to CrazyMoronX

Anime games?

I played a Dragon Ball game. Does that count?

Old 03-23-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
LMJ

LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!LMJ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esura View Post
Knew that was coming, fucking called that.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #12
Powerful Lord
ANBU Captain

Powerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is LuminaryPowerful Lord is Luminary

The 3 Naruto Ninja Storm games are quite good, Dragon Ball: Origin and Origin 2 are good games for NDS, advanced adventure is quite fun

Old 04-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Squall Leonhart
Copy Ninja
Elite Jounin

Squall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is CelestialSquall Leonhart is Celestial

Prince of Tennis: Form The Strongest Team

Spoiler: